Opinions that make you mad

>cyberpunk 2077 isnt cyberpunk
>old game good new game bad/new game good old game bad
>Always Online is fine
>people should get banned for talking shit in a game

Attached: 1542745089604.jpg (750x740, 378K)

>Pirates don't belong in jail

>microtransactions are okay
>"X" genre was never good and we're better off with it being dead
>Sony is based as a company and hasn't spent the last gen shafting all of its customers

Attached: alex jones.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>Always Online is fine
This gets me very annoyed especially as someone who likes older games in general. Or fags who try to whiteknight videogame streaming services like PSNow or OnLive.

I'm a rural fag in australia.
Get better internet is not an option for me, and probably wont be till the next world war. Games as a service is unnecessary rubbish that only benefits the company.

>dark souls is a good game

>SOULLESS

>Or fags who try to whiteknight videogame streaming services like PSNow or OnLive.
There's literally nothing wrong with game streaming, not everyone wants to spend $60 on a game before trying it out and it's fine as a cheaper alternative for people who don't game a lot

Why not move into a big city? Do you like the rural life?

> ME RIGHT
> YOU WRONG

Attached: 1549909353739.jpg (600x315, 16K)

>Witcher 3 good
>EA bad

2077 is not cyberpunk though. It's Watch dogs 2 in firat person. Generic garbage art design.

neither of them are good

>GoW 2018 is a good game
>ME2 is better than ME1
>Bioware and Bethesda only recently started sucking

Attached: 1551212241132.jpg (450x514, 141K)

Was this one of those games where it's like 3 truths and 1 lie? The first one is totally true though, and you're the retard if you think otherwise

>Any game with a black or female protagonist (or even just a major character, sometimes) is SJW filth.
I mean, I fucking hate what SJWs are doing to the industry but not /every/ game is pandering.
You guys would have bitched about Metroid and Tomb Raider too.

>Smash isn't a fighting game
I hope you "real fighting game" fags enjoy SFV and MVCI

>Games as a service is unnecessary rubbish that only benefits the company.
see this is a point that people don't seem to understand very often
they wonder why we're upset when we see shit like games as a service, always online, needing a DRM launcher, etc
I wouldn't be upset if it gave me something, ANYTHING
but it doesn't
it's just them forcing another layer of inconvenience on us in return for nothing
you're damn right I'm gonna be upset

>state has to waste money on prison time to protect """"""potential"""""" sales for a corporation that will just swindle their way out of paying tax

nice :)

Attached: UFKas82.png (645x729, 105K)

>write a mans character
>call it a female

I'm a farmer. I dont think one can farm livestock in those shipping containers they call "apartment blocks" in the city.

Cyberpunk isn't even a good genre. People just like the aesthetics associated with that genre. Cyberpunk is cringeworthy 80's/90's shit like Hackers.
>dude, we gotta fight the man with our computer skills!

What is Cyberpunk according to you twats?

Cyberpunk is extremely easy and hard genre to pull at the same time

>dude, we gotta fight the man with our computer skills!
A lot of cyberpunk isn't like that. For example, Blade Runner follows the story OF The Man and computer stuff is pretty low key, focusing more on traditional cop skills.

Shills, shills to change certain opinions and to advertise shit 24 hours on Yea Forums. With 4 or 5 threads at a time. Should be shot on sight if you ask me.

That's the thing. Blade Runner isn't even cyberpunk. People don't know what cyberpunk is.

>people should get banned for talking shit in a game
Is this you?

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 10K)

>Bladerunner
tech noir

It's easy to do surface cyberpunk. Machines, criminals, etc. Difficult to actually do it proper justice, societal decay, transhumanism and the moral and social quandaries that that throws up, the continuing creep of technology into every-day life, the abuse of power. Etc, etc.

What's wrong with always being online?

>Difficult to actually do it proper justice, societal decay, transhumanism and the moral and social quandaries that that throws up, the continuing creep of technology into every-day life, the abuse of power. Etc, etc.
Why bother with those aspects? People are going to eat up surface cyberpunk regardless.

Blade Runner is cyberpunk. It's also aesthetically neo-noir, but the story and setting is absolutely cyberpunk.
It focuses on societal and moral decay, criminality and high-techolongy.

That's the same for most shit, unfortunately.

you need a constant internet connection and a dedicated server in order to play the game you own even in singleplayer. the second either goes your shit out of luck.

>making shitty threads like this that are barely about games doesnt get you banned from Yea Forums