So the rumours were truth indeed, this is the best Dark Souls game

So the rumours were truth indeed, this is the best Dark Souls game

Attached: 59e5ca42ae653acb826761b7.jpg (600x351, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RzKasf4_x34
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's ok

it was the best at being the worst. yes.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 59128206ae653aeddd0a8a1a.jpg (323x433, 31K)

its the best until you play 1 or 3

>buy a game on steam because brainlet
>realize it has shitty reviews and that it sucks
>buyer's remorse kicks in
>better go to the most contrarian website on the planet!
>I bet they love it there and it will make me feel better

Every time

oh my god fuck off already
how many threads do you need about this huh? is this just a shitty reason to argue with people you don't know cause that is the only human interaction you get these days?

>Roll Souls 3 or Reddit Souls 3
best

Attached: 1522352121797.png (396x378, 80K)

>seething at the truth

Reminder that Mauler completely BTFO the shitty contrarian arguments for why this game is anything but terrible in meticulous detail over the course of a dozen hours:

youtu.be/RzKasf4_x34

The boss battles are quite good, the rest is forgettable

get dabbed on

they all suck even Nioh is better

Why in fuck won't my ps4 controller work on pc as it normally did after trying to run this. I genuinely wanted to try it to see for myself.

Attached: DfOU3MlUcAEQrgM.jpg (675x1200, 133K)

Liking something because other people don't like it doesn't make you cool!
I like all souls games but the DS2 faggery needs to end because there's really nothing that makes it stand out from the others.

Competing for last place with DaS3. BB, DaS1, and DeS are the only ones that matter.

they're all good. ranking them is for faggots

It's the only game in the series with soul

>*crunch* Competing for *crunch* *crunch* last place with *crunch* DaS3. BB, *crunch* DaS1, *crunch* and DeS *crunch* are the only *crunch* ones that *crunch* *crunch* matter. *burrrp*

Attached: 1547869941603.png (1144x772, 267K)

you may need to fiddle with the controller options in steam's big picture mode

What a compelling argument that the two least influential and most boring games in the series aren't actually shitty.

>le ebin short swords 3 of leftover bloodborne assets, instachugs and forced brackets for invasions
and coopfaggotry

Piss off then fuck off

>DS2 is almost 5 years old
>almost 5 years since one of the biggest bait and switches in modern vidya history

Attached: 1541333863960.jpg (880x588, 59K)

>posts the only souls game I seldom ever replay
Haha

that buzzword isn't changing my mind.
The choice to let you warp between bonfires right from the get go is pretty soulless t b h

DS3 maintains a huge playerbase 3 years after release which says more about its high quality than all the autistic screeching your contrarian ass can produce.
Meanwhile even Miyazaki himself considers DeS embarrassing.

DeS has some of the highest replayability in the series for me

>a huge playerbase
>most of the covenants are dead

Competing for last place with DaS3. BB, DaS1, and DeS are the only ones that matter.

DeS is fucking broken and not fun for replaying whatsoever.
The first journey is extremely magical but once you understand how shallow and lacking content it is and how awful anything related to the upgrade system is, there's really nothing to enjoy about it.

DaS1 is broken too.
Those games are still funner than DaS2/3 that were patched to high-heaven and back.

Both area defending covenants are extremely active in their respective areas, bluefaggots are getting summoned on regular basis and you're still getting invaded regularly while doing a simple pve run.
You're confusing it with DS2 where it's hard to even pull someone into your world as a rat anymore.

The proper ranking is
Ds1=BB>Ds3>>DeS>>>>>>Ds2

DS3 > BB > DS2 > DeS > DS1

Nostalgia fags need not apply.

No, I'm not confusing it with shit. I had to farm those gay fucking silver nights for six hours to get the Darkmoon Blade.

I'm not a DS2fag, hate the game in fact, but if I invade in that even with shitty Soul Memory, I still find people and in Heides I still get WoB summons. 3 is barren outside of Aldritch faggots in Anor Londo and the swamp.

DS1 is considerably less stingy and annoying with its own upgrade system and actually doesn't have a fucking dragon longsword and crescent falchion that put the game on auto-pilot in first hour of the game.
Thus said it still feels clunky as all shit to play right now, especially if you've been in BB and DS3 a lot.

tower if latria is still one of the most surreal areas in the whole series and the rest of the areas have some good qualities except maybe for world 2 which is never fun to play through.
the upgrade system is absolute balls but at least you can dupe scum all your materials and ignore the grind

DaS3 is literally a worse Bloodborne in every way from music, to enemies, to combat, to atmosphere, to world, design, from narrative, etc., that has better bosses and more equipment.

>I had to farm those gay fucking silver nights for six hours to get the Darkmoon Blade.
It's your fault for overleveling your ass. Bluefags are only active on NG ranges since it's where all the invaders at.

I torrented it to try it and upon first booting it up my steam client also loaded, I thought maybe I clicked it by accident. (dling inputmapper did nothing but break it further, maybe that's the main issue now that I think about it)
If I try to link the game through steam will I get b&? Sorry, I am retarded, thx for reply tho, fren.

Attached: Db80Q1CU8AAiK9z.jpg (900x1200, 179K)

It certainly does with Gravelord sword, BK weapons, Zwei, etc.
I do agree it is clunky as shit and has arguably the worst gameplay in the series.

DS3 actually has way more higher quality areas than BB which completely drops off the moment you exit Yharnam and finish exploring Cainhurst. DS3 Archives is one of the best designed vertical areas in whole franchise and it's an endgame area.
In terms of enemies and combat they are pretty even.

Bloodborne's combat is better if you're only taking melee combat into consideration, but it's magic system is extremely undeveloped.

Another major component is online play, which is far, far better in DS3, and why I have 1100 hours in DS3 and only 300 in Bloodborne.

I'd say DS3 also has better enemy design as well.

BK weapons are an RNG drop, Zwei is strong but needs to be upgraded like a normal weapon, Gravelord sword considerably drops off in later game.
Dragon longsword rapes entire DeS, meanwhile.

>mash straightsword R1 to win
>good combat

you sound a bit.. angry bro?

The only reason people shit on Das2 is because they let themselves get overhyped like ducking retards

2 is actually a great game, with awesome covenants and a magic system that’s actually fun to use.
I’ve had more fun dicking around with a spellsword In the bell towers than anything else in the series.
My biggest gripe with das3 is how they neutered magic

People shit on Das2 way too much

>mash saw cleaver r1 to win
>good combat

hows that lightning spear bro?

>"people" unironically think Derivative Souls 3 can even be mentioned in the same breath as Bloodborne

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW ANDRE

Attached: shitsouls3_7.png (400x4847, 3.35M)

Even BB's melee combat ain't strictly better than DS3's since while they created a lot of cool attack animations, they forgot to properly balance and test them so there's no true combos with a single exception and a lot of trash attacks nobody uses like tricked BoM L2. Entire movesets are good in DS3, meanwhile, and weapon arts can be complete game changers both in pve and pvp.

Oh i'm laughing
Watch some BB speedruns for a change

>Implying this wasn't already the case with Demon's Souls and Dark Souls

Re-evaluate your fucking life before it's too late user

Attached: 1545618805072.png (588x33, 3K)

DaS3 has better music, better magic, better online and it's not locked down to 30fps. BB has better weapons and atmosphere. It's not a huge difference between them. All souls games are pretty much the same in quality, it's kind of like MH games.

>good ones
DeS
DaS
BB
>bad ones
DS2
DS3

Gravelord sword is a powerful weapon. You will also have to upgrade the Dragon/Crescent weapons to actually be good in the end game (just like Zwei). Yes, the knight weapons are RNG, but the point is there are actually more weapons options for carry weapons in DaS1.

>My biggest gripe with das3 is how they neutered magic
DS3 overbuffed pyromancers and clerics to literally the most pvp viable state they've ever been in series.
The only bad thing about 3's magic system is INT builds but it was also the only good thing about DS2's entire casting system.

>DaS3 has better music
Stopped reading there
youtube.com/watch?v=NiboHWwr12M

Thanks for proving my point, if that's best BB has to offer it's not even a contest.

BB has the best music by a wide margin. DS3 has some good tracks but it's not nearly as memorable.

Yes, Latria is fantastic but 3-1 is ruined by the constant hissing sound that considerably ruins the ambient of otherwise great location.
Duping is just a sign of how awfully it was designed and completely destroys any feeling of progression which is hilariously still better than the alternative.

better than generic synthesised choir. shit souls 3 devs didn't even make smooth transitions between phases lmao
what a phoned in turd of a game

Both BB and DS3 have top tier tracks (Ludwig/Failures in BB, Pontiff/Gravetenders in 3) but DS3 certainly has higher amount of high quality tracks compared to BB where at the very least half of boss tracks are utterly forgettable and chalice dungeon music is outright bad and annoying to a point you're better off replacing it with your own playlist.

so is the guy in the pic looking up into his shroud or is he looking down with the shroud concealing his face?

yes it is.

cringe

*cough cough*

Attached: DeSDaS.jpg (787x9091, 2.41M)

Based
This is why DeS and BB are the best Souls games, they rehash the least by far
DeS does take some shit from King's Field but it's not nearly as much rehashing as the DaS games

Attached: shitsouls1_1.jpg (750x1613, 191K)

Actually based

Can i get a quick rundown on this ebin meme?

Some homo is desperately trying to force his unfunny oc

I miss eating dinner while watching another comfy ENB video lads

Too bad that gook harpy destroyed his soul. He is a broken man, I miss happy ENB

Wow, thanks guys you have really changed my mind about Dark Souls 3 being the best Souls game. I had never really considered "le bin" and "Reddit Souls" enough, now that I have I can see that I was wrong to enjoy this game.

Also that insane stalker from /vg/ that made him delete so many videos where he talked about his life because that is 100% the reason why the videos are gone

>Also that insane stalker from /vg/
he's after LobosJR's girlfriend now. You can also see him shitting up RDR2 threads with his hanging fetish - e.g.

god i hate that avatarfagging retard

Weapons you really wanted to try out but never had the chance to

Attached: Smough_hammer_ig.png (643x540, 470K)

He's genuinely mentally ill. And I do agree he was probably the reason ENB took down all those vids, he mentioned stalker problems he and his sister had before

I used that for a while in PvP as a fatroller with a Gravelord GS in off hand to catch backstabbers. Weirdest build I ever had by far but it somehow worked out

That's not how you spell worst.

Attached: 1466053466801.gif (400x300, 189K)

Actually, DaS2 & DaS3 are competing for first place, while DaS1 and DeS compete for last place.

ADP ruins this game

Dude's a freak

Attached: sickweirdo2.png (884x619, 119K)