28 games on the store

>28 games on the store

>10 more in the upcoming section

And that's the whole library!

Is this a joke?

Attached: epic-store-o09ksmaibw8sggfijq1doicygq10aqiywjdfbogq88.png (445x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/news/conclusion_of_the_bfair_price_packageb_program
kotaku.com/facing-financial-pressures-gog-quietly-lays-off-at-lea-1832879826
youtube.com/watch?v=wTwe_6Z8_eQ
theverge.com/2018/6/11/17451484/steam-china-announced-valve-perfect-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_Santo_(company)
pcgamer.com/epic-boss-tim-sweeney-is-worth-nearly-dollar3-billion-more-than-gabe-newell-according-to-bloomberg/
bleedingcool.com/2018/03/16/nintendo-switch-sales-save-blossom-tales-devs-from-shutting-down/
store.steampowered.com/stats/
steamcommunity.com/id/LovelyEmimi/recommended/1006510/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274021164/recommended/1006510/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT'S STILL 28 GAMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT'S ON STEAM YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

Quality > quantity

>Fortnite player

Well, trying to build a storefront on the back of a free to play mode of a game no one played until it aped a trending game mode is not exactly a good idea.

Further still playing such hardball to secure a portion of the market by simply buying it.

What actually matters is size of games rather than amount, if it's not on this pic it's completely irrelevant and not a money maker. For example if they got league, fortnite, pubg, apex, cs and dota steam would die overnight.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1753x804, 354K)

It's Chinese owned.

I'm not ok with the implications. Culturally, their gaming philosophy is everything I hate.

Attached: Pooh_Bear.jpg (1001x601, 141K)

This

Also it just launched

Reminder Steam was just HL2 and CS:S and then HL1 games for years.

Would OP prefer Epic Store be a dumping ground like Steam?

Attached: Half-Life_2_cover.jpg (256x365, 23K)

>Quality
where? all it has is metro, and even that is mediocre. everything else is indie garbage

Funny, seeing how all but 5 of Epic's current games are dated indies from Steam.

What a funny statement considering you are totally ignorant of Chinese culture, and culture in general.

epic has neither

>28 games on the store
what is there besides metro and fortnite?

>everything else is indie garbage

And Yea Forums loves indie garbage like Darkest Dungeon

That's why epic is so desperate to lock third-party games to their store and nowhere else. They want to be seen as more than just a fortnite service.

>Funny, seeing how all but 5 of Epic's current games are dated indies from Steam.

Hades is neither dated or on Steam

>They want to be seen as more than just a fortnite service.
they could have done that by being a store that out serviced everyone else, but why bother putting consumer's best interests first when you can just ransom games.

The fuck did you think those 5 were? Hades is among them.

Viewers != buyers
I'm willing to bet most of the people watching those streams either have toasters that aren't capable of playing those games to begin with, or don't even have a PC at all.

Reminder Origin, GOG, Uplay, Battle.net, Humble Bundle, Fanatical and Discord store don't have user reviews

Reminder Steam users have shown the world why user reviews are a bad thing in the last couple weeks

Attached: 7gfa reviews.jpg (1964x958, 152K)

How can you know that from a single post? I love Chinese history and they've invented many things such as paper money. But their gamers in modern times love gacha and pay2win mobile games. Sales don't lie.

reminder that steam has over 150m active customers while every other store without reviews is dead

Attached: 6062160160325729.jpg (2000x2000, 324K)

Let them burn their money on paying devs for exclusives. Who cares. Just pirate and watch it go.

Gog has user reviews. What was the goal of your dishonest post?

I fucked up by including GoG. GoG has user reviews, but the others don't have user reviews.

>38 games in total
Pretty... Epic... selection

Attached: 02bf5ecd006762210c106fca037119719fef20d8b4001582a8898934568af001.jpg (626x513, 97K)

Humble uses Steam's score system

Attached: 176564785353421.png (1133x767, 723K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1550708391241.jpg (1447x2048, 338K)

That's not their own user review system though

I mean by your logic, Epic could list the user score on Metacritic, would that satisfy you?

>So mad over steam he counts console and mobile players together

Yes, ASMR is my favorite game too!

Because we can't miss out on great games like this!

Attached: lsdriver steam direct greenlight.jpg (1438x1320, 223K)

Do people like conveniently forgetting that Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is free and thus open to a wider audience than games you have pay for? Also all of the little kids playing it probably boosts the numbers of people without a disposable income.

how many of them is on pc?

Attached: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (450x472, 189K)

steam games don't run on android phones and fortnite does

You know what we CAN miss out on?

All of Epic Store.

Attached: 1336901366681.jpg (300x297, 48K)

Stop asking questons that go against the narrative.

this game unironically looks better than most of the indie garbage people are posting in this thread

>they could have done that by being a store that out serviced everyone else

GoG was supposedly the better service than Steam, and now it's basically dead

gog.com/news/conclusion_of_the_bfair_price_packageb_program

kotaku.com/facing-financial-pressures-gog-quietly-lays-off-at-lea-1832879826

>CD Projekt Red’s latest game, Gwent has been a financial disappointment, according to two people who work for the studio. Last fall, the company pointed to GOG’s small reach as one of the reasons for the game’s lack of success, quickly releasing the Thronebreaker campaign on Steam after at first declaring that it would be a GOG exclusive.

I can't think of anything Epic could offer right now beyond exclusives that would make them better than Steam. Steam has things like controller remappings, and that was added only just last year. Stuff like that takes time to develop

>metro higher ups take a shit on its loyal steam playerbase in pursuit of the almighty dollar
>loyal steam playerbase returns the favor
I don't see what the issue is here. Capitalism cuts both ways.

Gwent couldn't have taken that many resources to make. I guess they just expected it to sell gang busters on the basis of a card game alone.

See: >With an increasing share paid to developers, our cut gets smaller. However, we look at it, at the end of the day we are a store and need to make sure we sell games without a loss.

Capitalism indeed cuts both ways.

you post this in every thread and get BTFO every single time. are you actually retarded?

Attached: 1475757623613.jpg (794x760, 49K)

I wish there was a way to predict the free games. I'll be too afraid to spend money on any indie this year knowing it might become free.

Attached: Blue-blanket-JF_0.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg (552x374, 24K)

>B-b-but valve don't do mobile check mate with facts and logic, libtard!

youtube.com/watch?v=wTwe_6Z8_eQ

Reminder Source is so shit that Valve has turned to Unity to port Artifact to mobile

But why, why would Valve work so hard to port the game to mobile?

>569 In-Game

Oh

Attached: artifact unity valve steam.jpg (1680x924, 364K)

This post doesn't even address my point.

What a laughingstock. Can't wait for everyone to "mysteriously" stop talking about it as soon as ad money runs out.

oh no you are seriously retarded
how many of these 8.3m fortnite players is no pc?

Attached: 1350944.jpg (300x300, 22K)

more like
>playerbase returns the favor by buying it

Attached: NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPENING.png (698x82, 8K)

his shill spreadsheet doesn't have a specific reply to your point so you just get some random reply.

This is just really weak at this point

Attached: 1549064887856.png (356x352, 197K)

>UK physical data including consoles
Epic indeed.

>they were a-all stolen!
l o l

@452573042
what the fuck does that even mean shillbro?

Epic would know - especially if you guys are so sure they're spying on you

>MOBILE NOT MATTER
>*valve ports game to mobile*
>UH MOBILE DOES MATTER BUT NOT MATTER REEEEEEEEEEEE

>sales are up
Yeah on console, conveniently we probably won't get any numbers from Epic anytime soon. But Galyonkin had no issues leaking Steam numbers and then cried when he got BTFO.

Attached: 1545644960870.jpg (601x601, 27K)

>Someone sees negative reviews
>They can then see these reviews and figure out that there is a common agenda here
>they can either agree with the agenda and not buy it or they can disagree with the agenda,find out more about the game on their own and figure out if they should buy it or not
>Either way the consumer is being informed about the game and events surrounding it by other consumers
>This is somehow a bad thing
Fuck off chinese shill
People being able to speak out about shit in such a public manner is a great thing

You are still not addressing my point and just screeching.

>showing stats for physical only purchases
that just means people are buying the game on consoles instead of your precious epic store

>store that's been alive for a couple of months has few games
OH LORDY STOP THE PRESSES STEAM HAS MORE GAMES EVEN THOUGH 3/4 OF THEM ARE SHOVELWARE LMAO

Is Ashen worth pirating?

>People being able to speak out about shit in such a public manner is a great thing

Yeah man, China owning the h*ll out of those Taiwanese ants with their epic user reviews!

gog launched with many more games than this and it's considered niche.

Epic's delusions of grandeour are amusing.

Seething

Attached: 1530906546546.png (644x850, 131K)

Lol, no. It's not worth the bandwidth.

Attached: 1542277272378.png (658x768, 185K)

>gog launched with many more games than this and it's considered niche.

They were also old as fuck and cheap to get the rights to.

>Epic would know - especially if you guys are so sure they're spying on you
they know that releasing this number would make entire world laugh at them.
and yes, mobile doesn matter because epic store doesnt work on mobiles

your retarded replies do more damage to epic than help them, but im ok with this

Attached: ______________________________________never_ever.png (600x580, 572K)

You mean just like the 20 literallywho indies epic has?

>t-that means people are buying it!
yeah you fucking retards. the steam "return of the favor" is irrelevant, they're selling like crazy regardless. i'm sure most people prefer digital copy over fucking discs, and they're not retarded enough to boycott a store let alone the game.

you must hate and despise japan, then.

If that’s how they feel then they should be able to express themselves
Shame it’s about something so insignificant but it’s easy to figure out from their reviews that they’re not actually talking about the gameplay and are just seething members of the 50cent army
Shame the publisher caved to literal paid shills

>Shame the publisher caved to literal paid shills

Which wouldn't have happened if there were no user reviews

anyone shilling for epic is retarded

Attached: 1548937719912.png (1200x1393, 79K)

>Some people misuse the feature so we should silence everyone!
Wow, you should pursue a political career.

Which is why Epic reviews will be opt in

So not only could you release a game criticizing chinks, you can get away with it

WOW

>Is this a joke?
I mean the outrage by valve fans over something so miniscule certainly fucking is.
>it's chinese owned.
It is not infact Chinese owned.

>you can get away with it
lol no, everything will be monitored by chink government

Attached: 1550757071936.jpg (794x794, 242K)

Steam has to obey rules for China too.

theverge.com/2018/6/11/17451484/steam-china-announced-valve-perfect-world

And would you look at that

>I mean the outrage by valve fans over something so miniscule certainly fucking is.

Valve drones are scared by the first legitimate competition Steam has ever received.

And as GoG crashes and burns, they still tell me it's "Steam's real competition" lol.

i can shit on every chink game i want on steam, it just wont be visible in china

>Epic is killing GOG with their money throwing bullshit and shills can only shitpost about steam
????????????

>UK sold 5k copies of last night
>This time it sold 7.5k
>It's up 25%!!!
Lmao

Do you understand the meaning of "all but 5"

So you're admitting it's an improvement, thanks.

Yeah, horse shit is at least useful compared to dog shit hahahahaha

Right, but more and more keep being added

I'm excited what the future of Epic means for games when Steam has to get off their fatass and not buy worthless studios like Campo Santo.

Attached: close to the sun.jpg (1644x1050, 176K)

I never understood the "fair price" program. When you factor in VATS games are more or less the same price in Europe already. What am I missing...? In Canada they charge like $80 for a game, which is exactly $60USD.

Super Meat Boy

GoG killed itself by going against what it was called: Good old games. I mean KFC is no longer kentucky fried chicken, but it still sells goddamn kentucky fried chicken. As Scott Steiner would say: No sympy.

nice "quality" indie garbage

Attached: 1550510159698.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>good for publisher
>good for users xDDDD

Are there even any epic games worth playing outside of the first 2 gears? I never played the 3rd.

>Future of epic
Endless trash by and for subhumans.
>Good old games
>Referring to simply being about games
>This autist thinks it means they can only sell shit from 30 years ago
GOG cannot keep up with this bullshit narrative of 12% that Epic is using Fortnite bucks to push. That and the bribes. REMINDER EPIC IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND WILL KILL MORE THAN JUST GOG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST STEAM AND YOU SUPPORT THIS YOU KEKS. YOU SAY YOU SUPPORT COMPETITION AS COMPETITION IS BEING KILLED

>nice "quality" indie garbage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campo_Santo_(company)

Nice "quality" indie garbage studio Valve acquired

Unreal Tournament games but they're irrelevant to zoomers because they don't have level up systems

RoboRecall. UT.

And?
are you advocating for user reviews being removed for everyone? are you advocating for opt-in user reviews? cause both of those are fucking retarded and you might want to get yourself checked for brain damage if you have genuinely want either one of them

Thanks for showing me your award shill-kun! be sure to keep it nice and shiny or they might take away from your social credit score!

valve is full of indie garbage, thats the narrative, did you forget?

Attached: 1550510041490.png (621x702, 56K)

They created and also ruined Silent Hill, so it's a break even.

fuck off chink

It is not a joke, it is called curation.
Curation and standards.
Something Steam doesn't have.

Tencent owns a large percentage.

>Which wouldn't have happened if there were no user reviews
Why do both sides of this argument pretend like Metacritic, Gamefaqs, developer websites, reddit, youtube, google, the internet as a whole don't exist for both sides of this argument...? Steam reviews are pretty much the most insignificant thing to get hung up on here, same as steam forums. I don't think anyone on either side actually seriously holds these opinions, but is rather being obtuse to grasp at straws for why the stores are remotely different.

An early April fool?

Wow, it's almost like you need time to build up a library for your platform. Not like Steam had a handful of games for years when it launched or anything.

People know the difference between good indie games (Cuphead, Shovel Knight) and bad ones (the shovelware asset flips on Steam)

Doesn't take a genius

(There's also trash indie games that still sell amazingly well that Yea Forums obsesses over like Binding of Isaac and Darkest Dungeon)

Yes, steam has video games, unlike Epic.

They do not even own a majority, let alone all of Epic Games. So no, Epic Games is not Chinese owned.

This. Fuck Japan. Fuck their gacha garbage, fuck their attempts at imitating Korean p2w mmo and fuck their gamers, worse griefers than the entirety of Eastern Europe and Latin America summed together.

Stop using logic when talking to retards.

>GOG cannot keep up with this bullshit narrative of 12% that Epic is using Fortnite bucks to push.

Sounds like their problem

>That and the bribes.

Didn't somebody here say CDPR is worth billions? Just use some of that to buy an exclusive game.

>REMINDER EPIC IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND WILL KILL MORE THAN JUST GOG IN THEIR WAR AGAINST STEAM

Good

>YOU SAY YOU SUPPORT COMPETITION AS COMPETITION IS BEING KILLED

I also understand bad competition can't survive, which GoG has been as it's done nothing to topple the Steam monopoly and has been nothing but it's bitch boy.

I would really hesitate to use the words "videogames" to categorize most of what is on steam desu.

he says as his cc information gets stolen for the third time this week

>its good because i said so

They don't count each other out.

GoG is not really in the fight retards. Take Metro Exodus for example. It uses Denuvo, it would never be on GoG, 0% chance. But at the same time, GoG would lose its niche if it did have it anyway. Entirely different store for an entirely different niche.

So you can say the same about "games" on the Epic store.

And fortnite is officially upstaged and dying, so publishers can kiss those friendly cuts goodbye

They all actually launch. So that is a start.

>Go to steam
>Search Metro Exodus
>0 results
Great store you got there.

GoG has been compared to a boutique store, but what exactly makes it boutique now is a mystery

Steam drones have also told me it was the Pepsi to Valve's coke, which is a lie. Pepsi is actually successful

If Epic actually beat Valve that 12% wouldn't last very long anyway.

>And fortnite is officially upstaged and dying, so publishers can kiss those friendly cuts goodbye
why though..? the fixed cost of making the platform and buying the exclusives was the expensive part. Actually running a digital storefront is not that expensive, and I think Epic could do it at a 12% margin. The biggest hurdle is getting around steams pricing system, which is why they need to buy exclusives.

>Fortnite is upstaged
>By another game NOT on Steam
Wow Valve wins again...wait what?

>No influence at all!

Then I will go ahead and create Mao Zedong was a Child Molester: the Vidya on the epic store.

(He was a child molester btw)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-07-39-30.jpg (1340x1020, 368K)

>making a review I don’t agree with is bad!
Fuck off Chink shill.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Reminder this cuckold says he supports competition but fuck everyone but epic.

>but what exactly makes it boutique now is a mystery
DRM free...? containing lots of old games made to run on modern OSes, or were previously lost in licensing hell...?
>Steam drones have also told me it was the Pepsi to Valve's coke, which is a lie. Pepsi is actually successful
That is pretty retarded.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: file.png (703x250, 44K)

epic loses = valve wins. origin cant win with valve. its over

They're curating the store for their first year or two and opening it up for public submissions at some nebulous point in the future

the chinese must step up thier game.

Why do you keep obsessing over Valve? Is this some kind of mental illness or are you an actual shill?

Attached: 1540130944124.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

>w-we don't need forums anyway
also a reminder that Epicucks never respond to this

Attached: 1522679992233.png (616x951, 543K)

>Website sells Steam keys
>WOW CHECK OUT THIS REAL COMPETITION TO STEAM!!!1

Epic is the first real and serious competition to Steam. There's a reason I've seen Valve drones defend EA in regards to Apex Legend:

They're scared

Attached: valve fanboy.jpg (1526x472, 160K)

>No influence at all!
He didn't say that. Stop moving your goalpost.

No wonder online games have been better quality lately. All the faggots and squealers are playing their containment game.
I wish fortnite nothing but continued success.

>No influence at all!
Where did I say that? I corrected the user saying they are saying they are chinese owned. They are infact not. They are majority owned by a single American man named Tim Sweeney. I am not making the claim that the Chinese multinational, Tencent, that owns a minority stake, has no influence whatsoever. I believe that is what the kids here call, "a giant fucking goalpost move"

we both know the answer user

free market

dis is ribrary

Game, set and match

Steam drones BTFO

Yeah, there are literally hundreds of games on steam that do not even open. This is the state of Steam curation.

*ahem*

Fuck metro games.
Fuck fortnite.
Fuck epic.
Fuck trannies and game journos.
And FUCK the chinese.

Attached: 1522995321373.png (744x833, 507K)

Look man, this is an internet argument, you and I both know we're not going to resolve anything.

To me, 40% is a very large share. To you, it might not be large enough to matter (which I disagree with), or you are a shill. Either way we can keep going back and forth ad infinitum.

>And fortnite is officially upstaged and dying,
For the hundredth time user. Gabe won't pay you if you shill origin. You have to say PUBG is the best game and it is the best because it has steam reviews.

One of them is journey tho.
Also even if tencent cant affect its day to day operations they still will make a huge profit from it if its successful. Which means buying out more developers and turning them to shit.

Thank you Anonymous, very cool!

Attached: 1546969209036.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

But they don't need forums, subreddits/Discords exist and are way easier to use than Steam's decrepit 2003 Proboards tier forums.

Attached: 1409751104799.gif (398x336, 63K)

>PUBG

I remember when that hit 3 million on Steam once...

I remember...

Attached: epic chad virgin steamer.jpg (1703x971, 525K)

doesnt matter what game kills fortnite, it could be even mario

This, and there's nothing stopping Epic from adding forums in an update

thank you for your opinion lil' zoom

40% is a huge share, but it's not a majority, so you can't just say "it's owned by the Chinese" and move along. Anyway I don't get why it's a bad thing to begin with - a lot of game studios are owned by Tencent and doing fine, even better than EA/Activision/Ubisoft. I'm just glad Steam had a rival, because competition is always good for the customer.

based

>less than50 total games
I'm sure gabe is quaking with fear

It would be nice if people actually looked at the posts they're replying to

NOOOOOOO THE COMPETITION TO OUR MONOPOLY IS EVIL, ANAKIN

Attached: 1449931545783.png (920x900, 227K)

then why dont they add them? too toxic?

refer to

enjoy your ban

yeah right lmao

Attached: 1522872190407.png (809x593, 48K)

I wonder what Gaben's up to right now...

>608 In-Game

Attached: 1544409250805.jpg (1275x676, 115K)

If 40% is the largest share, it may as well be owned by the chinese, yes. In any case, 40% is enough for the chinese to do whatever the fuck they want.

I wouldn't trust them if the chinese only had a 10% share.

>quality

Reviews are going to be implemented as an opt in thing by devs - I could see the same with forums.

player quality > player quantiti

probably counting all these steam sales

still more than UT4 or that assfaggot epic was making

If anything Metro has shown people shouldn't be able to post their opinions on the EGS. Retards chimped out and review bombed previous Metro games for no reason.

>If 40% is the largest share, it may as well be owned by the chinese, yes
Do you know how a board of directors work?

This shit does nothing but keep seething I guess.

>To me, 40% is a very large share. To you, it might not be large enough to matter (which I disagree with), or you are a shill. Either way we can keep going back and forth ad infinitum.
I mean I was merely saying that Epic Games is not a Chinese owned company. That being said Tencent is a multinational with stakes in over like 600 companies. It is a really successful investment corporation. Where it is based in I see no real difference. They are not owned by the PRC, and operate internationally. It is true that have heavily invested in companies that made large profits by essentially being chinese versions of things banned in China, they are not actually owned by the government. You might as well tell me I need to boycott windows cause you Don't like Trump. I could really care less what country M$ is based in. If Tencent wanted to do all this tinfoil hat shit, they would have probably invested in a company they could get a majority stake in. But AFAIK there interest in Epic is the same as it is in most companies that they own minority stakes in, simply to ensure ROI.

>I'm sure gabe is quaking with fear

pcgamer.com/epic-boss-tim-sweeney-is-worth-nearly-dollar3-billion-more-than-gabe-newell-according-to-bloomberg/

>Epic boss Tim Sweeney is worth nearly $3 billion more than Gabe Newell, according to Bloomberg

Oh no, I can feel my internet slip away. Stop, user-kun. Have mercy.

>buy our game or else
they asked for it

>If 40% is the largest share
It is not. Tim Sweeney personally owns more than 51%.
I swear do you retards even google shit?

don't you get a free game every 2 weeks or so?

Attached: thinking.png (680x521, 115K)

I'm certain that single failure has cost valve enough that a store with less games than gabe has extra pounds seems like a serious threat

Haha yeah Touhou Luna Nights is totally more popular than COD, RE:2, POE or FIFA haha
no but seriously kill yourself if you unironically think twitch views are a reliable metric for anything at all

Attached: 1550809453530.jpg (456x402, 30K)

>>they asked for it
>*forces woman into sex*
>she asked for it
-Steam drone logic

I know that whoever has the largest share has the biggest pull. Don't think for even a fucking second that at a 40% share, epic won't have policies that don't look or function exactly like this in practice.

you ask for jail when you force woman to sex. you ask for bad sales when you force your customers to buy your game. thats the logic

>comparing pirating video games with rape
-shill logic

>I know that whoever has the largest share has the biggest pull.
Based Sweeney got our back then.

>games made from spaghetti people
>quality

Dont you understand what will happen to me after this.

Attached: 1551272338368.jpg (960x638, 51K)

>I'm just gonna pirate this pussy, it's still gonna be here when I'm done guys
-pirate logic

Journey is a shit movie game propped up by SNoyggers because the PS3 had no fucking games

SO like bloodborne, god of war, uncharted 4 etc

You guys know Tencent owns WeGame, a steam like platform in the PRC that they own 100% of (not 40%, making them only the second largest stakeholder) that they are literally bringing it out out of the PRC right...? With the intent of competing with Steam in Asia. and if they wanted to do all this anticonsumer evil foreigner shit they would do it with the store they actually own right...?

>I'm just glad Steam had a rival, because competition is always good for the customer.
While I agree with the sentiment, this is akin to a new toy company putting lead in the paint. Sure it's cheaper and that means they can pay their workers more, but it's not entirely without repercussions.

Epic does nothing for me, games are more expensive because of the lack of third party key sellers, and I can't have a consolidated library because of exclusive moneyhatting. It also makes it harder for me to get a general consensus by looking at reviews, fix any issues due to lack of forums or punish developers for their mistakes by reviewing their games.

shame i dont see the quality

probably shouldnt have worked with a retard commie on making a "new " card game

>and I can't have a consolidated library because of exclusive moneyhatting.

This started with Origin though, yet you blame Epic.

EPIC store is actually a good thing, it shows which developers are greedy jews that would sell their soul for a bag of silver. It's effectively a metric to judge whether or not to buy their games, much like Denuvo.

To be honest I will just buy the games on the platform that will sell it to me cheaper - via key resellers or otherwise. It's in Epic's own interest to make this shit as simple for me as possible, or I will just keep using Steam.

its still fresh, VNs and steam early access garbage don't count

You do realize the link you posted and the argument you made is against exclusives. Yet you still want epic to buy exclusives?

I'm blaming Epic for making it worse, yes, I'm not saying they're the originator.
I don't like Origin or Uplay either, though, but thankfully I'm only into Dead Space.
Well now the cheapest place will also be the only place, the Epic store.

This, also the opt-in review shit is another filter to see which games are trash.

Attached: 1537587041507.jpg (640x539, 80K)

I'll start worrying when they have exclusives that I care about.

This. I mean if a game is exclusive to one store, and I think it is worth the price of admission I will buy it there. But I have no loyalty to a fucking store.

Gwent was a bad exclusive for a bad platform

I've had a GoG account since 2009 and haven't purchased a single game, just collecting the freebies like Grim Fandango and Fallout1+2+Tactics

Meanwhile I purchase 10-20 Steam games a year on average

by that logic 100% of them are trash because none have them enabled

deleted in 3.. 2.. 1..

boy bye

You sure do. Right now it's Thimbleweed Park, a pretty good adventure game.

I'm pretty sure it's not implemented yet. Your logic is sound though.

Thimbleweed was the game that finally got me to install Epic Launcher after collecting the games since Subnautica (I lol at anyone that didn't support Epic and missed out on Subnautica because it's the best giveaway easily)

What kind of fucking moron WOULDN'T opt to use the cheaper service?
>b..b..b..but steam has forums!
so make a fucking subreddit, it is free.

The fact that people werre able to get the probnlem solved elsewherte proves they don't need forums dumbshit.

You'd think they'd use some of that money they spend bribing devs to bribe devs into transferring users' Steam games into Epic keys.
But I guess they're retarded.

Plus I'm sure GOG users have asked about the games on Steam because those GoG forums are dead

GOG is literally dying

Attached: data.jpg (1440x1080, 1.05M)

Wouldn't that require Steam's cooperation like when GoG did it? (which is one of the reasons I don't consider them competition)

one with dignity

Free games isn't an especially good selling point for a store, because piracy exists. Epic simply doesn't have any real features besides games, and not even very good ones at that.

Once again someone who can't read.

>one with dignity.
Corporate fanboyism is not dignity. It is the literal opposite.

>Free games isn't an especially good selling point for a store, because piracy exists

Wrong, I have a GoG purely because of the free games (I still haven't spent money on GoG because they have 0 fucking exclusives)

Exclusivity is an anti-competitive practice, retard

But I can't buy HK or Slay the Spire on epic. What the fuck kind of indies do they have?

Also pic related

Attached: SS.jpg (1215x882, 103K)

Fair point, I worded that badly. Free games BY THEMSELVES aren't a good selling point, again because I can get free games with piracy. Epic has free games, but the features are lacking at best, and I'm hesitant to install it again after having to nuke my account after I was getting several failed log-in attempt emails every day.

so i've been outta the loop for a while
is Epic like the poorfag version of steam?
why would you use a shittier service if all your games are already on steam?

?
How..? he pointed out Epic Games Store doesn't need a forum because they found the information from another source, like the post suggests. Other helpful options include, but are not limited to: forums run by the publisher, gameFAQs, reddit, random sites off google, phoning the fucking helpline in the manual.
Here is a fun fact. "Fortnite crashes on startup" Has almost 900,000 results on google, despite no steam forum. Solutions exist on the Fortnite official forums, reddit, the unreal engine question page, tecklufe, the Linustechtips forums, toms hardware and youtube, all within the first page.

Here's (You)r...

Pirates are not the target demo of the Epic Store. Sorry but it is true. Steam neither. if you would rather pirate free games, then they know they won't make much money selling them to you for $50/60.

What the fuck are you even talking about, did you read any of the posts in the thread?

Steam drones want EVERYTHING on steam

including mods through workshop that utterly screw over GOG users (The ones they claim to care about while also lying by saying they're competition)

>league
The Tencent connection could make it happen. But they would probably rather throw it on WeGames.

>28 games
>10 more coming
Still no search feature. Enjoy scrolling the list. inb4 we want the Sears catalog experience

Let's see you make a game with your own money, time and skill. Maybe even go in debt to launch it and see how Steam takes 35% of your revenue just because.

did you...?

It's probably the best way to handle it, as games fall by the wayside on Steam

China will grow larger.

This is also true yeah. Nexusmods are much better, but I am sure the fuckers will tell me the steam exclusive Workshop that literally tried selling mods and blocking them from Nexus mods is something so important that it has to be protected by not allowing Epic to compete.

>Cuphead and Shovel Knight
You mean games that are on Steam and GoG but not Epic?

And they say me being pro Epic is anti-competitive

> inb4 we want the Sears catalog experience
I actually do want this though. I want both mind you, but I don't plan on abandoning steam anytime soon. It sure is great being able to install more than one program on my computer.

>refusing to gate your game sales behind a single mandatory store in exchange of money is corporate fanboyism

why did you post that pic.

Gog would undoubtably be steams biggest competator when it comes to consumers, however publishers want drm they want you to eventually lose your game so they can resell it back to you at a later date as a hd version like they do with consoles.
*cough* dark souls remastered this time without games for windows live drm pay up full price goy also we removed the old cheaper version so you cant buy it anymore *cough*

I keep it because I get free game t hanks :)

>refusing to gate your game sales behind a single mandatory store in exchange of money is corporate fanboyism
no... that would be bad business.
Corporate fanboyism would be giving a fuck what store it is on. The reason Epic is targetting publishers, is because they know consumers by and large don't give a fuck and go to the games. Corporate fanboys, unfortunately for you are just a vocal minority.

In a multinational corporation when attending the general meeting, a shareholder with more than 1% of shares will be treated like a celebrity while a shareholder with more than 10% of shares is basically royalty. 40% makes you a god and in reality means you're in charge because the full 100% of shareholders often don't show up (minority shareholders don't bother attending general meetings to cast a miniscule vote). Even if 90% of shares actually show up that means almost all other shareholders need to agree with eachother and stick together to "outvote" you.

Attached: 1475430058916.png (418x366, 108K)

No, why the fuck would I go through all of this when it's just repeating the same shit every thread.

>tfw Yea Forums shitting abrick about Epic Store brought this to my attention
Based Yea Forums. Just wish I didn't miss subnautica.

steam ensures your indie game reaches a significantly larger audience than anything you could achieve on your own

or verifiably larger than epic, origin, uplay, blizzardstore....

Maybe you weren't on Yea Forums then, but I made hourly threads about Subnautica being free on Epic

Epic is not publicly traded.
>40% makes you a god and in reality means you're in charge because the full 100% of shareholders often don't show up (minority shareholders don't bother attending general meetings to cast a miniscule vote). Even if 90% of shares actually show up that means almost all other shareholders need to agree with eachother and stick together to "outvote" you.
Considering the majority shareholder is the founder and CEO of the company, I am going to assume in this case he shows up when it matters. And I am sure he whips his appointees to show up for votes as well.

Still they take no risks and invest literally $0 USD into your project. 35% is waaaay too fucking much.

>Steam users have shown the world why user reviews are a bad thing in the last couple weeks
No, but you've just shown you're not smart enough to weight reviews according to their worth. There's a reason Steam implemented filters for ignoring review bombing from the Communist Party of China and its paid and unpaid 50 cent army and other such malicious actors. China may have the 50 cent army and the great firewall but I have an even bigger don't care lol. Cry harder shill.

Attached: timegraphs.jpg (600x317, 23K)

>>steam ensures your indie game reaches a significantly larger audience than anything you could achieve on your own

No. Not true anymore. The Steam indie gold rush is over

>The Switch though has seen a number of ports sell better than anticipated. Despite already being out for over three years, the Switch version of Shovel Knight sold better than any of the other versions at launch according to its developer, Yacht Club Games. Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, Forma.8, and other games have seen similar success. SMG Studios noted in September that Death Squared sold more on the Switch in the first three days than all other platforms it released on combined, while the same thing happened to the Zelda-like exploration game Oceanhorn. And then there was SteamWorld Dig 2, Immage & Form’s action platformer that sold 10 times more on Switch than on Steam.

Games literally sell better on Switch than on Steam

Oh it's this retard again, I remember you getting BTFO. Trying it again?
It's nice to know that these threads are 90% the same posters over and over again.

Attached: 1520716698104.jpg (252x240, 12K)

Which is not on Epic Store, your point?
Also
>DD
>garbage
Shit opinion

Don't bother, something like that is too hard for them.

See but this used to be true. But there is now something like 10x as many games coming out a week on steam, as came out a year not too long ago. And before it signalled validity. indiebooths used to put "available on steam" to show you it was a legitimate product that made it to steam. Now steam doesn't really offer that. Is being on steam gonna get you noticed...? no. Is steam a defacto certification that you made a proper game...? god no, they said themselves they dont care as long as it works. I mean from a strictly impartial perspective. I think this is why the 30% is so big of a deal now and everyone is pouncing. Because the things offered that new stores could not are really not available anymore. Between that and a lot of the biggest games not being on steam, it seems clear there are other ways to see it. Hell the outrage clicks, all the articles about what a huge deal it is, being only one of like 30, being advertised when people play fortnite, probably brings more attention to your game than being on steam could these days by a wide margin..

And you still can't argue for shit

bleedingcool.com/2018/03/16/nintendo-switch-sales-save-blossom-tales-devs-from-shutting-down/

>#NintendoSwitch community is a blessing! #BlossomTales is now a turnaround story: Humble indie dev @castlepixel can stay in business and continue making games. Love y’all! 3 months #Switch revenues surpass #Steam lifetime revenues 20 times!

The Switch has literally saved indie studios by properly advertising indies. What has Steam done for indies lately?

>literally same post word to word
lmao, I'm sure somebody will bite, keep trying bud

>user reviews are a bad thing

Attached: 1495113253345.jpg (591x960, 36K)

>8.3 million cancerous faggots contained
How is this a bad thing?

>hehe owned you by not providing counter arguments, buddy - steam deserves 30% even though it's clear they don't

Attached: Y4jZAqX.jpg (500x562, 49K)

Is this true? Should I bother showing up at shareholder meetings and will people be kind to me? Will I have any actual say in stuff? I think I have 1% in several vidya companies. Had a rich great-aunt who willed all her nieces and nephews personalized stock portfolios. She wasn't billionaire rich but she bought them before the vidya boom from the past decade.

For years? Nigger it was for 2-3 years at most. They've added Rag-Doll Kung Fu back in 2005.

It should be the other way around to be honest

>Epic messed with gamers......
>GAMERS

Attached: DyM3rSVVYAU--jJ.jpg (336x787, 37K)

>Ragdoll kungshit

And people are criticizing Epic's early games? lol

epic is on rampage spamming Yea Forums with endless threads while valve doesnt give a fuck

you don't actually get a say in anything, and since they have to publicly disclose shit you don't get special insight. You obviously cant get a chair on the board. But some companies put on cool parties.

The OP is a valve drone though...

>franchise was on steam for the past decade
>2 weeks prior the new release pull off their game from steam
>expecting anything from people except being mad
Stop shilling that Epic Garbage, you make yourself sound like a retard

>expecting anything from people except being mad
I expect indifference desu. Maybe some cheers from people saving $10...? IDK why would you be mad. sometimes when I buy physical games one store doesn't have it so I go to another one. This is sort of like that only instead of having to drive another 10 minutes I just take an extra 20 seconds to install something from my desk.

LOL, its clearly epic shill. entire thread is the same replies as any other epic shill threads

Attached: 6372867098835473007.jpg (310x440, 93K)

People tend to forget this because they're young and weren't teenagers when Steam replaced Sierra's WON. They're unlikely to remember the military-green Steam where the friends feature didn't work for fucking years, the platform had tons of bugs, and games were added at a snail's pace. Steam has fixed a lot of shit and really broadened the PC market to its credit, but people are too young and too dumb to remember what it was like in its infancy.

>spent weeks saying I'd NEVER EVER use the epic games store
>end up installing it to play metro exodus

Attached: 1548481377854.jpg (641x641, 44K)

It only get worse though, its unlikely ever to get more than even 100 or at most 200 games, even 5 years later, because all the other big publishers have their own platforms already, so none of those games will show up on Epic Store. No EA games, No Bethesda games, No Blizzard games, etc.

The only games they will get in future are smaller jew publishers and jew indie """devs"". Epic doesn't even make games themselves anymore, except for fortnite, which was just a copy of PubG, so even if they do make another game, it will just be a copy of whatever the next trending game genre will be.

the horror. Did you exchange money for a videogame, and then double click it to play it..? I actually cant imagine how awful that must be. Truly a different experiance than steam.

Again with the ebinstore advertisements. Is it cancer free or do they rent you DRM-ridden spyware?

>NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO EVOLVE AND CHANGE AND GET BETTER - ONLY STEAM IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT

I remember many times my message being eaten in old Steam - maybe it still happens and I don't know

>Is it cancer free or do they rent you DRM-ridden spyware?
Up to the publisher, same as steam. Which means mostly DRM ridden shite.

Anyone else find it kinda funny that the Gears games are exclusive to another store and that Sweeney was pissed about it?

Not only did I buy the game but I bought it after pirating it. I had the game installed with zero problems and had finished the tutorial. I just thought it was really good. Luckily, the save file still worked after I deleted the pirated copy and bought the game.

I'm in the desert now but the high point so far was the place with the cannibals which had a hotline miami feel with the nonstop enemies and adrenaline pumping music. Good game.

I will check it out one day. I have been hearing mixed things though.

I'll never install Epic's store and that's a good thing

He's a fucking kike hypocrite, of course it's a issue when he cries about it.

Easy come, easy go.

Attached: 54573567.gif (320x268, 1.96M)

>worse griefers than the entirety of Eastern Europe and Latin America summed together
As someone who played games in jap servers, couldn't agree more

You miserably failed to understand my point.
It's not the fact that is on another store, I don't have a problem with having multiple stores actually I don't give a flying fuck when Ubisoft or EA releases their games on their store. But the Metro series was always released on Steam so this move reeks of shitty business practice.
Also
>saving $10
Pre-ordered on Steam and it was the same price.

Thanks. I didn't fancy reading their EULA on the off chance they're not yet another bunch of greedy middlemen.

>5m peak playing
>16m peak client
oh, so Steamfags are just like Yea Forums. They don't play video games.

GoG is for DRM free
its better to buy on GoG than steam but nobody will put their games on GoG :(

I disagree, I like Steam's DRM along with trading cards, cloud and achievements, etc

GoG has no exclusives and no exclusive features. I hope Epic figures out some exclusive features

Consumers don't have a choice. Reviews aren't for consumers. They consume what we give them. Letting people review our products is bad for business. People need to be banned from reviewing and need to go back to consuming what we feed them.

What? You disagree?
But user, you have called yourself a consumer before? You seem to be fine with the label.

Because he's a twat

the weird part is why they are taking so long? even indies that sell their games in every store possible aren't there yet

And also in popular demand and made GoG a lot of money.

*game gets removed because of user reviews*

BASED CONSUMERISM WINS AGAIN

Attached: epic reviews steam.jpg (1964x958, 421K)

If I want a free video game, I'll pirate it

A lot of them are debuting as free games like Axiom Verge

Steam has curators though

Epic doesn't even have enough games to warrant curation in the first place; you can see at a glance that it's all crap. Evidence: I'm not playing anything on epic, but I am on steam.

>and made GoG a lot of money.

Oof, can't say the same thing now.

>Epic
pass on this kike shit, none of the other stores have anything like this

Attached: 1547725171366.png (1156x730, 111K)

Majority stakeholder = control of the company

They are the majority stakeholder though. They do own the majority.

When 1 entity owns 40% and the remaining 60% is divided between a dozen other parties, the majority stakeholder controls that company.

why is Yea Forums so retarded when it comes to shit like this, it is as if they have no idea what they're talking about, statements like:
>40% ownership means they 100% control epic games
>gog is dying because they remove a feature not even third worlders use
news flash: they pirate

How will you pirate a multiplayer game?

Not least of which because it's literally unsustainable. Epic is running their store at a loss in exchange for marketshare.

>If you give us feedback we can take it and make it our own without giving you any credit
Epic what the fuck are you doing?

>Steam has curators though

Steam curator are is just a nice way of describing a shill

What we're talking about is taking a keen interest on what you allow on your store which Steam doesn't do anymore

I scarcely ever play multiplayer video games, so it doesn't really matter to me; totally a valid point for a lot of others, though

I have only bought games from two platforms: Steam, and GoG.

Thanks to the retarded shilling for epic, I don't intend to ever buy a game from their store. I'm boycotting them.

They can also "exploit" or sell your user generated content, you have an issue goy?

Attached: 1548245459568.jpg (680x365, 24K)

owning 40% is considered a majority ownership when you're talking about one holding company among the various other owners. if tencent tells epic to jump they will ask how high mr chang

>endless threads spamming Epic "discussion"
>format variety #13
>big Epic logo
>totally not a falseflag
>not Epic shills
Sure thing, Epic shill. Don't let the IP range ban hit you on the way out. It's not like you've got something better to spend all those dollars on than new IPs when you run out of developers to bribe.

They literally can take anything you have said or uploaded on Epic forums and make a game out of it and claim OC.
How is this isn't even fucking legal?

At least Japan isn't communist.

China is a bubble Mr. Wong

And a whole steam to resolve all of a players questions ;-)

Attached: snLplqq.jpg (440x960, 66K)

This.
Have you seen how the Chinese sperged over Devotion? Their rants are worded exactly the same as Epic shilling posts. The whole Epic Store viral marketing is undeniably done by 50 Cent Army.

STEAM GAME

Attached: 1551111198775.jpg (720x724, 29K)

based

Did you forget that Steam only had the Half-life anthology and Half-life mod links (not downloads) for 2 years?

needs a crying epic wojak getting a whole lodda steam on him head
it needs to be a vape

Done

Attached: steam drone getting smoked on.jpg (714x1558, 171K)

t. Fortnite baby

you didn't even try cmon

>BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT'S ON STEAM
Except for the part where most of those are also on Steam.
Here's a list of current Epic exclusives:
>Metro Exodus *timed exclusive*
>Close to the Sun
>Genesis Alpha One *timed exclusive*
>Ashen *times exclusive*
>Hades
>Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
>Fortnite
>Unreal Tournament (the F2P one)
*upcoming*
>Spellbreak
>Satisfactory
>Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
>Journey
>Maneater *timed exclusive*
>Operencia *timed exclusive*
>Super Meat Boy Forever *timed exclusive*
Anything else that is not marked as a timed exclusive that is, is because I couldn't find it.
So as it stands, out of 28 games, only FIVE of them are Epic Store games only.

These threads are anti-china by nature.

So it'll just get more games

>Let's steal MORE games and use Steam as an advertisement front!
Brilliant. Yes. Let's bring MORE consolewar faggotry to PC. This is yet another anti-consumer movement. Competition is good. Outright stealing products away and limiting consumer options is not.
Epic Store is also a piece of trash that makes Steam look like a functional demigod in comparison.

I can't be the only one that hates Epic Store merely because of the terrible UI. Anyone that uses Steam knows the UI is barely decent, but every competitor has failed to produce a better one.
Windows Store still manages to be the King of Bad UI.

Attached: 1551278590310.jpg (335x315, 15K)

Is this false flagging I don't even know anymore...

Attached: 1549306224479.png (455x471, 57K)

It's literally not stealing if Epic pays for it

What next?

>OMG THAT GUY STOLE THOSE GROCERIES HE BOUGHT

Online stores like steam wasn't a thing back then, neither.

>because they don't have level up systems
>implying UT2004RPG wasn't hot shit back in the day

>Origin literally has more top games than Epic Store

How will they ever recover?

Did you forget that we didn't want Steam back then?

Steam drones literally forget a time when you would put in your disc, install the game and have fun.

>Unreal Tournament games but they're irrelevant to zoomers because they don't have level up systems
it's hard for a game to be relevant when the developer doesn't give a shit also fuck off epic shill

was this tweet made after Steam decided to hide games from profiles by default? basically rendering a site like SteamSpy completely useless?

store.steampowered.com/stats/

Dumb fuck

not him but it's still using user reviews

Yes? Humble Bundle doesn't list what reviewers say, just what the aggregate is

So if Epic did this with Metacritic user scores, that would make Steam drones happy? I don't think so.

Steam's implementation is pretty good. It allows to see that the review bombing happened and research the reasons and decide whether they will stop you from buying the game. Most of the time the reasons are legitimate actually (for a western user at least).

this isn't about making steam user happy
you said humble bundle doesn't list user reviews and they do and clicking on the aggregate would most likely take you to that games Steam page for you to read the reviews

>this isn't about making steam user happy

Nothing ever makes the drones happy

If Epic had the exact same features, didn't pay for exclusives, wasn't owned by tencent, etc

Yea Forums would still hate it and not use it because it's not Steam

here he come with all 48 different launchers. Jealous console kids?

Attached: mustard man.png (1280x720, 116K)

that's not the point you dolt
You Humble Bundle doesn't have user reviews and it does
stop moving the goalpost

>You Humble Bundle doesn't have user reviews and it does

Except it doesn't, those are Steam's user reviews you dumb fuck lmao

HB doesn't have to monitor or moderate the user reviews like Valve/Steam does

>>Did you forget that we didn't want Steam back then?
yes we did, thats why its so big now

>humble bundle doesn't have user reviews
>actually it does because it uses Steam's USER REVIEWS
>lolno ur dumb

So again - AGAIN

If Epic Store used Metacritic user score - Steam drones would suddenly celebrate and use Epic Store?

le China
le tianamen square

Steam Game

No, but it would be one less negative of the Store.

he knows he lost so don't respond to him, lest you get roped into his goalpost moving vortex

I didn't lose, he admitted he wouldn't use Epic store even if it did have user reviews

>No regional pricing
lol
DMCV and RE2 are $30 equivalent in my 3rd world country, unless Epic can offer lower prices I don't give a shit

>implying they even have those games

>Finally get a decent job
>Finally have the disposable income to buy every game I want in any given year
>Chinks come in and fucj everything up
Fucking chinks.

>Japanese
>even touching the Epic chink store
the Samurai knows the chinese insect isnt worth his time

Attached: l8lpn0b1d5fy.png (1750x1750, 1.1M)

Hello my fellow SEA brethren.
Also yeah same case with Metro Exodus. That shit was like 20 bucks in my country.... then they bumped up the price and then the epic crap happened.

Attached: 1548154677607.jpg (641x584, 36K)

Based and chinkpilled

Steam has dota autochess. It wins.

>still no local currency
*yawn*

Metacritic user reviews are garbage because people who don't own the game can leave reviews, making them very prone to manipulation.

>thinks he needs money to acquire games
>is just a pathetic excuse to push his /pol/ narrative

It's available in American dollars. Huh? What local we talkin' about?

>Steam user reviews are garbage because people who don't own the game can buy the game, leave a review and refund it, making them very prone to manipulation.

steamcommunity.com/id/LovelyEmimi/recommended/1006510/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274021164/recommended/1006510/

ok, this is epic games

Does anyone remember how steam was at release? It was garbage, give epic games store some time it will improve

okay, this is epic

Okay now this is gapeic

what the actual FUCK is going on with their UI interface ? what the actual fuck ?
I was like where are the fucking bottons ? is this all there is ? I should scroll down like some ADHD autist to find the game I want ?

MUH MONOPOLY
MUH FIGHTING FOR THE DEVS
MUH CLEARY COMPETITION TO STEAM BECAUSE MUH FORTNITE PLAYERBASE
HAHAHAAHAH
THOSE KIDS DONT EVEN OWN A CREDIT CARD
HOW CAN INSECTOIDS BE THIS STUPID???
AND THAT SWEENEY FUCK? FUCK YOU, LAD, 2BH

Attached: file.png (634x874, 1000K)

them saying they dont like pro consumer features seems like it will not improve

>Remember how bad cars were when they were invented? Just give the Reliant Robin more time, bro!

>MY NAMES DUKE NUKEM AND I'M HERE TO SHOP AT EPIC STORE TO STOP YOU ALIEN STEAM BASTARDS

>Actually thinking /pol/tards are the only ones who hate chinks
Serious question, are all chinks this retarded?

I'd like to see you say some of that with your tranny discord buddies or normie friends

Sure. I didn't claim that steam was completely immune to false reviews. The problem is on a completely different scale of metacritic. On metacritic, all you need are a ton of accounts, something that can be automated to a large degree. A single person can leave hundreds of reviews if he wants, to tank the rating (check persona games, for example). If you wanted to do the same thing on steam, you would have to spend quite a bit of money on it. You could get the money back afterwards, except such abuse would very likely get your refunds refused. As such, proper manipulation by a single person is basically infeasible.

The buy, play, refund also requires a lot more effort than simply rating a game with an account you might already have. This means that the person will have to be quite determined to hate said game to do so. Niggers in x game will lead to a bunch of negative reviews on metacritic, but very few people can be bothered to do the same on steam.

Steam also offers review filtering tools. You can ignore all chink reviews, the reviews from key activations rather than store purchases are ignored by default I believe, to prevent the developers from manipulating the reviews themselves. As such, steam reviews are much less prone to manipulation, and only in very rare cases will it happen on a significant scale.

I'm not a white retard so I can get away with saying racist shit all the time since I'm not a fucking pussy.
Fuck chinks
Fuck spics
Fuck niggers
Fuck honkeys
Fuck trannies
And most of all, fuck the mods, they're the reason this shithole is so fucking trash nowadays.

BASED

Attached: 69512.jpg (320x371, 12K)

looks like chink shift is over

Attached: 260896744029979416.jpg (372x339, 27K)

Chinks are the worst. At least the Nips pretend to act like civilized human beans. Chinks are basically Asiajews.

Never thought I'd see the day that Yea Forums calls Hello Neighbor a quality game.

imagine being unironically a chink

Attached: 823705413334442.jpg (463x484, 125K)

Your personal information can only pay for so much.

Fucking lol. Like clockwork.

imagine being white and chink lover

Attached: 618998.jpg (334x302, 12K)

Get some new material, this is really stale.
Oh wait.. you can't.

If you consider anyone who opposes Steam to be a chink, then chink me up, Uncle Alfred.

>GOG died for this

Steam Game
1989 Tiananmen Square protests
Free Tibet
Taiwan is an independent state

STEAM GAME.

Are you really that thirsty for mediocre shooter games?

1989 Tiananmen Square protest.

>have like 5 or more stores to choose
>choose to hate on steam and praise epic
chink as fuck

Well, they do have Fortnite you double nigger.

Most people who defend the epic store are consoletards. IT IS A FACT.

fortnite players dont care about anything else than fortnite. who buys the games from epic store?

Wrong

Attached: epic store uplay.jpg (1890x1162, 327K)

where are the numbers?

>be steam spy
>release numbers all the time
>get hired by epic
>doesnt release any numbers anymore
you just know these numbers are not good

Attached: 1489714618083.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>tfw you realize chinks are not humans

Attached: 95518009.jpg (1003x796, 180K)

Attached: 1551247558934.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

You are retarded.
Back in 2004 digital distribution doesn't existed.

Now with hundreds of digital outlets around epic games store feel like a fucking joke.

are chink even trying lmao

Attached: 753753673685.jpg (640x427, 33K)

Aren’t most of those games on Steam anyway lol

>doesn't existed.

lol