Where does Yea Forums stand on this? Boner culture or core values?

Where does Yea Forums stand on this? Boner culture or core values?

Attached: 1551222290236.png (795x769, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mv6Dskj2VC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still at it retard

Attached: cage.png (560x899, 291K)

"Core Values" has no meaning in this context
most fighting game have no core values outside of selling the game and having a following
Boner culture is just an extension of that.

Firmly on boner culture side.

idc

still not a real woman

It's just stupid Mortal Kombat. A cheesey straight-to-video sci-fi martial arts movie in video game format.

Making a big deal about any kind of sexism in it is retarded.

one angry retard is trying really hard too making the same shit every day

Attached: Dzx5pouX4AAMMwl-orig.png (544x749, 333K)

Haha yeah fuck video games.

Casey Neistat is in Mortal Kombat?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=mv6Dskj2VC0

Wasn't jade killed in the last game? So she needs some armor to even keep herself together?

But boner culture is part of MK core value, user.

But I have to admit it's getting really annoying that sexism works ony other way around. Men are still as bulky and muscular as they've always been, but the women just keep getting uglier and fatter. I mean look at the lardtub that was added to Siege. Does anyone honestly think, that morbidly obese could get in to special forces.

And no, I'm not arguing that men should be ugly too.

Attached: 1512173644984.gif (200x200, 2.2M)

Reminder Kringeoid Kuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until SJW Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Google "Mortal Kombat: A Forced Hero" - a story based on MK9, the last real Mortal Kombat entry with actually attractive women - and I am 100% justified in using none of the designs or characters from MKX or 11 for the sequel story

Attached: 1547787635978 3.jpg (463x387, 80K)

nice goblinos mkcucks lmao. thats why jap games>>>west shit

Attached: elgoblino.jpg (1564x1564, 167K)

>I WANT TO HAVE A BONER WHILE PLAYING THE GAME IF YOU DONT AGREE YOU ARE KEKOLD WESTERNER SJW
lol fuck off

I totally would a younger Liana

Attached: file.png (920x1374, 1.3M)

it was ok in mk 1-9 but suddenly not? lmao fuck off cuck.

What's bait in that? Any men haven't turned uglier, skinnier or fatter. Instead most of the women in games are made ugly on purpose.

Behind playing a fucking videogame and saying fuck off and stop politicizing games, it's not your god damn industry to keep ruining by injection of politics. They're fucking pixels and polygons on a screen NOT extensions of your feelings or beliefs.

Attached: biiitch.png (742x712, 429K)

>developers have no right to change their own game if they want to
?

>#KoreValues
heh

I read your story and it sucks, nigga. You can't direct a fight scene to save your life, your writing is unclear as to what's actually happening, and honestly not very erotic in general. Plus, HUGE mary sue syndrome, where your self-insert has Kitana instantly fall in love with him and he kills Shao Kahn, which feels contrived as fuck. Aside from that, the typos become more severe and more common as the story progresses. All in all, a poor read.

>Benevolent Sexism
Fuck of Shufags

>posting reaction images from the most ebin tranny story ever told

Attached: 1542492519238.jpg (720x703, 34K)

Fair enough