Hungrybox will now forever be remembered as the greatest melee player of all time

>Hungrybox will now forever be remembered as the greatest melee player of all time
Leffen fanboys BTFO

Attached: leffen vs hbox.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRt7D7L7Bc8
youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2tWRF_mM
twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjbt3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like hungrycocks because he's a low class dick sucker

>Hungrybox will now forever be remembered as the man who literally killed melee with 30 minute puff sets
>he didn't even win the final Evo

Attached: 1536080536940.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Leffen is gigantic ego bitch, goog player tho

youtube.com/watch?v=mRt7D7L7Bc8

what?
leffen won the final evo, brainlet

What's with the post game behavior? Why does hbox directly throw the controller down? Why does he later do the monkey chest punch? Because leffen just walked away?

>these retarded attitudes
>that nigger-tier flex at the end
Both of these men are faggots.

Leffen was talking a lot of shit about Hbox at the time. I mean he still talks shit about him but he was fucking obsessed with him at one point.

Attached: 1551184363157.png (157x117, 2K)

The pop off, really?

You have the balls to call yourself an athlete and command an athletes salary, and then show a total lack of sportsmanship. Is Leffen some kind of giant asshole or something? He didn’t even shake the mans hand

Leffen is notorious for crying about HBox on twitter because HBox beats him 80% of the time with Jigglypuff.

When Mango was hosting a .5 Summit and invited both Leffen and HBox, Leffen told Mango to uninvite HBox or he wouldn't go, because "I can't stand being in the same room as him". Mango told Leffen to quit being a whiney bitch and he came anyway.

Nothing wrong with flexing hard on Leffen, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9a2tWRF_mM

I barely keep up with Smash shit but I love how there's just one guy maiming this character and doing the same strat every time but still destroying top players all the time

That was really poor sportsmanship by both of them.

Attached: 1529300859563.jpg (275x275, 15K)

>Is Leffen some kind of giant asshole or something? He didn’t even shake the mans hand
>he doesn't know
Leffen is a guy who mocked a disabled person at his locals, got called out and banned for it, then blamed it all on his "depression".

>Is Leffen some kind of giant asshole or something?
>is the guy who got banned from his hobby continent-wide for bullying disabled people an asshole?

Attached: 1544651498324.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

He's known as HungryChad for a reason.

Melee is a shit game for shit people.

nothing says alpha male like playing children's fighting game as Jigglypuff and then throwing your controller down violently,
and then acting like a dudebro jock who's picking a fight at the club

Reminder that Mango is now grinding Ultimate super hard with Lucky.

What I never heard about this. What happened?

But leffen won the last Evo OP, and besides Armada still the best

>retard on testo gettting angry for vidya
like clockwork

twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjbt3e

If you think winning "the last" Evo makes Leffen a better player than Hungrybox, you truly are an idiot.

Are you sure?

good. hbox should do the same

It will be back next year after the hype for Ultimate dies down and all the DLC characters are released.

>Hungrybox will now forever be remembered
somehow I doubt it

it doesn't matter what hbox's results are from this point on, because he plays puff and because he's such a piece of shit, nobody other than shitposters on Yea Forums will ever actually say that he is the greatest player of all time. that title is probably going to rest with armada, unless mango suddenly goes on a tear for like 3 years.

Attached: armada leather.jpg (1500x1000, 271K)

Leffen is a little bitch that does nothing but cry on Twitter all day long and he cries especially hard when it's about Hbox. Hbox is just a caveman.

>plays mid tier character
>still obliterates spacies and marfs
He is the best. He is winning with weighted training gear.

>>plays mid tier character
you guys really gotta change your bait up, this is getting old and no one who actually plays melee is gonna bite it.

Attached: 1512303428188.jpg (480x329, 16K)

Fucking incels

I wish Melee was at EVO just to see hbox make a mockery of it again.

>mid-tier
>when in the right hands, Puff becomes a Goddess of Pain who forces her opponent to be even more passive than a round of Sm4sh, praying for hits that can't be comboed while all Puff has to do is hit you once and you're fucked out of a stock, Rest need not even apply

Even Mango and Axe will tell you HBox is an insanely good player who doesn't get enough credit because of the animosity he gets.

HBox will always be a Melee god, and no amount of your denial will change that.

Leffen being a salty bitch as always avoiding the hug, fuck him.

Can you piss babies fuck off back to your general? You're smelling up the board.

Attached: 1474983749586.png (1191x670, 301K)

Only reason I follow Smash is because of how blatantly broken the game is yet people still take it way too fucking serious. Just treat it as a fun game instead of a sport, you trogs.

Attached: 1500211727815.jpg (963x721, 167K)

It's over, mods do your job and delete this smelly thread!

based mang0

> balding bespectacled chad is totally focused on the game
> arrogant trash on the right keeps flashing a passive-aggressive smile every time he gets his shit pushed in

kino

Attached: 1544672456561.jpg (809x750, 84K)

This.

What's this even about? Some decade old dead game?