You will never play Breath Of The Wild for the first time ever again

>You will never play Breath Of The Wild for the first time ever again

Attached: Breath Of The Wild Wii U Screenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

which is a shame because the first five minutes are the only good experience- everything's recycled from there on out

Attached: 1432809328008s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

Ok? I stopped playing after 12 hours since the open world shit level design bored me so much.

>pick up botw
>run around aimlessly for a few hours
>never play it again

Breath of the Wild is a bad game with an empty open world and no dungeons or NPCs, Horizon: Zero Dawn for the Sony PlayStation 4 is better.

Meh, it was good but not OMG I wish I could play it blind again good.

What I really wish would be to play Subnautica for the first time again. Fuck that was a great exploration game.

I beat the first two dungeons and quit, I simply lost all interest in this game. It's too simplistic.

Thank god.

True, but I can watch others play for the first time. My sister is playing right now and even I'm having some fun.

I dont have a switch so I dont care

I never played it to begin with.
I'm going to play it soon though, now that I can emulate it on PC at 4k 60fps with a mod to stop weapons from breaking in 6 hits.

Attached: Peasant.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

The joy of having shit memory

>like game
>wait a few months
>it’s like playing the game for the first time again

>ever again
Because I never played it the first time and I never will. Miss me with that cringe nintendo baby shit

I will never play this forever the first time at all

The next Zelda game will be like playing BOTW for the first time expect better though.

I'm just gonna link my post from the other BotW thread here since this is less of a waifu thread. Even if I also like Mipha.
I just finished BotW then and need people to talk to.

You're a huge baby if you actually do mod out the weapon durability system.

Will BotW ever be topped this gen?

I still haven't played it for the first time...

Literally this

Are there mods that make the dlc armor not worthless?

I bought a Switch specifically to play BotW and I ended up returning it a week later. Feel silly for falling for the hype, now I only play real games that aren't just recycled environments and dungeons.

Attached: 1536146913295.png (1440x900, 2.33M)

I still have yet to beat it for the first time, but I doubt I'll ever be bored enough to care to.

>works maybe once or twice
>diminishing returns

When you can already cheese and break the combat in a plethora of ways, the weapons not breaking is the least of anyone's concerns.
At least they won't have to constantly deal with the shitty inventory this way.

>You will never play Ocarina of Timer for the first time ever again

Attached: oot.jpg (3200x1920, 2.46M)

I dropped this series forever after Skyward Sword and I dropped Nintendo forever after their third consecutive underpowered gimmick console

That lighting is fucking atrocious.

Probably not, nothing so far comes even close.

The whole point of the durability system is to force you to find other ways to deal with enemies, instead of dedicating yourself to a single combat style. It also adds a bit of difficulty considering you need to be careful with how you use your weapons. Weapons are scattered all over the map for you to find.

literal shit taste confirmed

>>You will never play Breath Of The Wild for the first time ever again

Thank Christ won't be disappointed again

>HoMM3
I was only wondering today if anyone had made any Legend of Zelda mods/maps/campaigns for that.
Feels like a no-brainer, classic Castle/Rampart vs. Dungeon map with a lot of event scripting.

Ya, sorry. I don't consider fun being me getting a sword that I like to use and it breaking after killing 3 enemies.
It always makes it so I never want to use my best items for fear of them breaking, and I always use the bad ones because I want to save the good ones for a real challenge that never comes.
That is not fun, even more so when weapons break like twigs. So i'm glad it is on PC now where I can mod it out, and play at a smoother frame rate in 4k.

>bu bu it was suppose to be played that way

Oh you

Modding out anything you find to be a bother of a video game and then complaining the game sucks immediately invalidates your opinion. You've basically made an easy game even easier for yourself.

Has a feature exposed as many brainlet as weapons breaking? What reason would you have to get creative with your kills if you could just indefinitely swing your best weapon

Huh? I'm claiming I dislike the durability system and modding it out makes the game far more enjoyable.
What is the point in going through a dungeon to get a cool sword you like, if it just breaks after a few swings?

I'd agree if the weapons had decent variety/playstyles and the combat was challenging beyond the beginning of the game.

You know what normally happens instead? You avoid fighting enemies because you just waste resources by breaking your gear on them for no reward.

I never beat open world games.
I feel like if I complete the main story all the other side content will become empty and meaningless.
I've beaten all the divine beasts, beaten all the shrines, powered up the master sword, and gotten the motorcycle and everything, but I still haven't defeated ganon. Because there's still that guy who wants me to give him a horse. I need to scratch that one off the list so he can give me 20 worthless rupees.

based seething towerposter

Attached: 1518464290966.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)