How are you holding up, bros?

How are you holding up, bros?

Attached: 1551229211254.jpg (229x220, 5K)

Attached: 1502229761186.jpg (426x314, 12K)

Fine.
Working 40h/week after college. Going to buy my first house and probably going to date seriously my fuck friend.
Playing REmake2 and Valkyria Chronicles 4 and having a lot of fun.

Shitposting distracts me from my mortality

Attached: 895A4FBA-E633-473F-BA83-FCC0AC652556.jpg (480x360, 14K)

THQ Nordic.

You are gonna die, user. Every day that passes is another day you have wasted that you'll regret in your old age not doing something you can only physically do now. And in the end, you can never avoid death.

Your limited time is ticking. Enjoy your night.

I am waiting for my mum to die so I can finally kill myself in peace. Other than that, pretty good.

Don't know how much more i can take Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1523107177434.jpg (720x405, 17K)

>time is limited
>therefore spend it doing worthless shit
flawed logic to say the least

Never before been at a point in my life where everything is so perfectly "just fine" with very little personal improvement. It's honestly terrible because there's a lot I want to do, can't get myself to do and there's no real fear if I fail, since in theory my life could continue on like this forever and be "just fine".

Sometimes being afraid of something is a great motivator to kick you forward into doing something that you now NEED to do.

When did I say to spend it doing worthless shit? Do worthwhile things in your own opinion of what's worth it.

Tax money coming in today, gonna spend spend spend

pretty sure by the time I'm dying of old age I wouldn't give a fuck about all that.

Why? Because I'm dying

Waiting for a answer regarding the job I applied for, I've been to the manufacturing facility and the foreman there was eager to have me on board. The only problem is that executives are taking their sweet time for stupid reasons. Meanwhile I've been killing time in Hearts of Iron IV, I'm quite stoked for the new update

Attached: 1550865908534.jpg (761x563, 57K)

I didn't do anything for 20 days. I literally stayed inside my room and never stepped outside, not even for groceries. I didn't do anything for my birthday either. I just stayed inside because I was content.

nothing is worthwhile, by your own logic

Sounds like you didn't have enough of a reason to go out, user.

What logic? I'm just saying we are all on a time limit here and as you grow older a lot of opportunities are left behind or become much harder. Living life as passively as you can now will probably turn into regret down the line. I don't see how you got "nothing is worthwhile" from anything I said before.

i just want something good to happen

Fantastic. Love my wife and child, earning a very generous salary and my social life is healthier than ever. Lmao just kidding I'm very lonely and por.

Attached: 1528780304094.jpg (1187x2126, 500K)

Haven't been sleeping well.

I'd like to know how this is possible. Do your parents pay for everything

I hate to say this, but I don't know if good things will happen if you just stay home and wait for them. I'm not saying "go out and seize the world" or something. What were you doing that entire time you were home anyways?

>tries to be intellectual. Ends up sounding like a retard

hey me, quick tip in case you're me from the past
uninstall uber eats and menu log

Could have been much worse. I don't really have anything to complain about. It's bad that I am planning my future too late, 27yo allready. No education, no real skills, low pay job, but I got rid of my mental health problems, life doesn't seem THAT bad bow.

Attached: 1551011724181.png (308x459, 334K)

Not so well.
Playing Obra Dinn today expecting really great kino but the gameplay is kinda poorly executed and some of the identities are bullshit.
Pale looking motherfucker with celtic tattoos and you expect me to believe he's from New Guinea?

>Thinks that's trying to be an intellectual
>Just trying to remind user of his mortality since he made it pretty clear he tries to run away from it

It's not a big deal. I'm not sure why so many of you replied to that as if I'm trying to teach some complex lesson there.

Pretty fine. I just realized that it isn't being dead I'm scared of, it's the process of dying. Life is just one spectacular buildup to finally being free and fucking dead, being dead will be the easiest thing we ever did and we get to rest for eternity.

Yes
I know, but it's scary. I know it sounds stupid, but trying is scary.
I was just playing vidya, watched videos and shitposted for 20 days.

>tfw get to spend my birthday watching a new Pokemon generation get announced
Pretty good. Gonna do my work out in like half an hour and then get some shit done around the house.

Attached: 1518029352923.jpg (483x589, 78K)

>32 in a week
Fuck
You aren't magically getting out of here just because you get older apparently

>uber eats
This app is gonna be the end of me. I can have all sorts of food delivered to my doorstep. Combined with Instacart I can have groceries delivered. It removes almost any incentive to go out if I can earn money working from home. It's so much more expensive monthly than just doing everything yourself though.

Uni is almost over, i've got no friends, I hate my family and I have no social skills and no idea how to make it in the real world
Most of that was because I was undiagnosed severely depressed most of my life, a combination of having an extreme alcoholic for a dad, and an overbearing mother that raised me to believe the outside world is evil and going to kill me and being heavily bullied in highschool. I genuinely do not want to live

I'm afraid. I just want things to be okay but I don't know how

Attached: 1438447931485.png (309x302, 154K)

I'd like to just work 4 hours less each week. Other than that I have nothing to complain about. Got my job, my house, my food, my games and my anime figures. No addictions, debts or health issues. Just wish I could get a gf without meeting people but somethings just aren't meant to be.

You just go do shit. If you die you die. It's literally that easy.

Not great. Was going to watch Alita while workmen were doing stuff at my house but had to leave because there was a retard in the theater who couldn't stop making uncontrollable noises ever few minutes. Made me feel like shit because I didn't get to watch my movie and also a little guilty for wanting to beat the shit out of a retarded person.

>I know, but it's scary. I know it sounds stupid, but trying is scary.

Nah. Continuing to do whatever you are already doing is pretty easy most of the time, doing a big change of pace is the hard thing. I understand. Yet I'm sure if you felt like you had a good reason to go out anywhere, you'd go out.