Is there a counter to "gg ez"? How the fuck do you respond without sounding butthurt? If you dont say anything...

Is there a counter to "gg ez"? How the fuck do you respond without sounding butthurt? If you dont say anything, the person who said it already won. WTF

Attached: 2272.jpg (630x630, 26K)

Get new material.

There is no response.
There never will be a response that doesn't make you sound btfo'd

The answer is to transcend to a state where it doesn't affect you to begin with. Until then you will always lose.

gg

No u

Well if you got beat you can't really say anything back, no matter what you say they already beat you and will just laugh at you, call you salty or just say gg ez again. Might as well just leave if it bothers you that much, there's a reason its satisfying to say gg ez when you won, for the reason people get really pissed off and no response will ever be good enough.

You played yourself by even reading the chat, kiddo

Gg ez

Respond with gg and leave, not too quickly, not too late.

you too

Win the game.

>not muting everyone the instant you get in game

Attached: 1444428052187.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

what is wrong with Simple reply, no butthurt, acknowledges the opponents' skill but not superiority.

I'll get you next time, Gadget!

it's called leaving the game and queuing for a new one like a normal person

Sociopath will twist it as get good.

I keep telling you already

say Thank You

>If you dont say anything, the person who said it already won.
Absolutely false. If a person says "gg ez" and neither gets a response or emotional reaction out of you, he is the one who lost.

Any response will look like you're trying to play it off as a joke or that you don't look like your bothered by it, no matter what you do whoever said gg ez will know they got some reaction out you.

>the person who said it already won
No, that's just up in your head. It is simple: they want a reaction out of you, if you play along that's your own fault.

this

Bet the one who wins, if they're not #1 or in the winning team there's no point on saying that

"well played mate have a good one"

Just report him for being toxic.

I only say gg ez when I get carried. Pisses everyone off.

"my pp"

"gg"

"gg wp" slim chance you'll make them feel like an asshole

lol

The only correct answer, you're stuffing a sock in his mouth before he even thinks of doing it. The rest of you are seething faggots gg ez

gg you got us / me.

the best response is 'gg close one'
that why it undervalues their win, making it subconsciously feel like their win wasn't as big as they imagined, if you don't do this you're letting them have a greater win by staying silent, because they know you are mad.

please excuse the fucked up grammar I haven't slept properly

The only reason anyone would say gg ez is to get a response out of the enemy team. If you don't answer his bait was for nothing.

ze gg

The best way to counter any negative comments towards you is to agree with them in the form of a joke. It completely destroys the meaning behind it and prevents more shit from being said.

Either that or you can play leapfrog like a dumbass until you actually get mad and stressed.

The only right answer

"RUN THAT SHIT BACK"

You embrace the salty runback and you fucking win.

You have literally no other option. No comeback puts you in a position of power aside from beating that person. You need to run it back and win the 2/3 or 3/5. That's the only way to get power in this scenario over a stranger online.

"gg ez" is the same thing as "git gud"
it literally has no counter and the main purpose of it is about improving yourself while also making you realize you're an idiot

Attached: 1528034340601.png (475x375, 17K)

being so afraid of words you have to safespace every game for yourself.

rofl grow up

EZ
PZ

>t-thanks

you literally cannot combat “gg ez” or “u mad”. no, saying nothing doesn’t mean they’ve lost. it just means you’re obviously upset and choosing to be silent

>Not muting the chat
Your own incompetence

ye

FUCKING NIGGER! AAAAAAAA FFFUUUUUUCK!

>he can't take the heat
weak pile of shit lol

gg extremely hard

I just respond with "yum yum cum" and it works well for me

Just say "well done" then leave. All you can do, really.

Win

lol

At least I don't have a vagina

I TRIED SO HARD

>What the fuck did you just say about my team you cunt? I'll have you know... Yada Yada

K

You can't, it's like asking how you can counter someone who just beat your ass. The only thing you can do is ask for a rematch and hope they accept so you can prove yourself.

eat shit

Call bully hunters of course.

Listen up you retarded underage faggot, if someone throws in chat a low effort npc insult, its not worth your time to say anything.

If someone puts in effort and insults you you best damn hit them back. Hopefully you outbanter them, call each other faggots and laugh and go your seperate ways. Don't take it so seriously retard

writing gg ez first

Saying gg ez is just them wanting to illicit a response out of you like desperately. Their lives are probably meaningless any way.

wp

Hello?

>afraid
Nobody said that though.
>grow up
So I can listen to the literal children whine during games or "troll" after winning? Haha nope, its so easy taking away attention whore's powers, just go away