Hey, guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a port of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U...

Hey, guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a port of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. There seems to be some misconception going around here about whether or not it's a port, but I just want to confirm - with utmost certainty - that it is, in fact, a port. Thank you so very much for your time, and have a fantastic Wednesday, everyone!

Attached: Port of Smash 4.jpg (420x542, 120K)

(You)

Thanks, OP!

So true! Awesome thread, OP!

Thank you so much for making this thread, OP. Everyone about the age of 10 knows that it's a port, but since Ultimate is for children 10 years and younger, they don't know any better. Thank you for pointing out to them that it's a port!

>and have a fantastic Wednesday, everyone!
i most certainly will NOT op

>3 IP's before my post

Attached: 1372196846634.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>meele babbies seething

Thanks OP! It definitely is a port! I found it so very odd that some people didn't realize it was a port, but I guess that's to be expected with games like this, which are made for, and played by, very small children.

Thank you, OP.

I thank you, OP, for this fantastic and informative thread.

Attached: 1532216803228.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

Yup. 4 only needed a little bit of polish to become ideal and ultimate.

Nothing will ever be more true and correct than this thread

SEETHING MELEEFAG CANNOT HANDLE THAT HIS GAME IS DEAD HAHAHAHAH ENJOY YOUR EVO 2019...oh wait

Wait... Were there people who didn't know it was a port? Ha, how is that even possible? Oh well, I suppose extremely young children are naive like that. Thanks for the thread, OP!

That would imply the games are interchangable
There isnt a single person alive who'd go back to Wii U after Ultimate

Yup. It's a port. Thanks, OP!

This samefagging is pathetic.

Thank you very much for sharing this fact with those who may not already know, OP. I really appreciate it.

Thank you, OP, for one of the most important threads of the year. I love you.

jesus fucking christ get a life user.
samefagging autist.

Attached: tl26.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Thank you, OP. I was not aware that there were actually people that couldn't tell that it was a port, but I will be sure to pass this information along to them, should I encounter them. However, aren't they quite a bit too young to be on this website if they don't know that it's a port?

Proof Ultimate players are underage

about time somebody said something worthwhile other than myself in this thread.

Attached: tl1.png (118x118, 18K)

Nigger.

oMg gAis tHey dIdNT kNOw It WaS a PorT ??? haha xDD so whacky I'm totally a different user and not the same melee fan trying to cope with EVO

Hmmm, there are appears to be many underage reddit users infesting this thread now that it's time to get up for school. Just so you guys know, Ultimate is a port. Please be sure to inform your fellow classmates of this fact.