I was making a comic about posters on Yea Forums but it wasn't really funny so I'm handing over the reins to you guys

I was making a comic about posters on Yea Forums but it wasn't really funny so I'm handing over the reins to you guys.
Come up with a new punchline.

Attached: fill in the blanks.png (1123x662, 39K)

lol xD

Attached: Capture.png (803x411, 48K)

you draw really nice!

You draw like shit

Based

now replace them with pepes and wojaks

Great thread OP

How did I not anticipate this.

Attached: 1551257551368.png (1123x662, 31K)

Attached: video killed the radio star.jpg (1123x662, 168K)

Nice try OP but as you said, your joke is trash.

Attached: LOL-I-TROLL-YOU.png (755x1255, 87K)

I'm honestly not OP
but I do appreciate the attempt on his part

make one where the punchline is that i'm sitting at my computer crying because anons bullied me after thinking i was a troll when i'm actually just retarded

I'm starved for OC too but this low effort garbage isnt really what we should be striving for. It really isn't much better than your average meme or more original as far as idea goes. I guess the intention is decent but the execution is more than lacking and not setting nice or even valuable examples. Welcome to Yea Forums in 2019

or basically just this classic except i'm lying on floor crying like in the tired gamer i just dont know anymore pic

Please don't mistake this for a cringey oc thread where people share around their bootleg vermin such as "bideo" and cry about wojak and pepe all day. I just wanted to dump my unfinished piece of shit somewhere.

Oh.
Well fuck you faggot.

And a piece of shit it is, no doubt about it. Your only mistake here is thinking it's above pepe or wojak shit apart from being "original", if you can even call it that.

I never really thought it was better than pepe or wojak.