Pokémon direct leaks

Hi guys my dad works at Nintendo and he told me some leaks regarding the direct of tonight

>A revision of Pokémon let's go eevee and Pikachu will come in 3 parts to reflect Gen 1 on the original Game Boy;
>Pokémon let's go Bulbasaur
>Pokémon let's go Squirtle
>Pokémon let's go Charmander
>Pokémon mobile gacha game being made in collaboration with DeNA Corp. Title is still being decided.
>will come down to rolling for 1 to 5 star Pokémon in a gacha like system
>With story mode but a lot constant events on going, no plans of integration with Go, this is purely a love letter to the hardcore gamers.
>A new gen will be added to Pokémon Go
>They will announce that a Pokémon game on the switch running on the BotW engine is in the works "Pokémon Into the Wild" and is scheduled for a postponed release in 2021.
>Eevee reveal for Smash Bros at the end; >Similar mechanics to Pokémon trainer she can transform between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.

Attached: GetReady.jpg (985x985, 75K)

I know this is a shitpost thread, but I'm genuinely curious what region they're planning on making gen 8 after.
My coworker is betting on Australia, but I'm guessing someplace more cold, probably one of the Nordic countries

Your mums a pokemon

Probably a Jynx

i think it'll be scotland or ireland

Fuck you OP, you basically typed every single one of my fears.

I think the worst part is that this is all realistically possible and people wouldn't even be surprised

Attached: 1478143960236.gif (320x287, 982K)

>that smash reveal
That would be fucking gold

OP is definitely full of shit but honestly, it's definitely going to be disappointing. If they mention a mainline game at all it'll probably just be a logo like the MP4 reveal.

this is now a digimon thread.

Tell Etemon your favorite digimon RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1522439849734.jpg (500x380, 71K)

metal seadramon

If your answer isn't Angewomon, LadyDevimon, or Mastemon then you objectively have shit taste and is not a fan of Digimon.

This one

Attached: 1538294339825.png (800x800, 73K)

Am I the only one who was majorly sexually into Jynx? It was something about her hair and her giant boobs and the way she wagged her ass and sensually cooed out her name. I always imagined in my lonely adolescent days pulling out my pokeball and releasing this succubus into my bedroom, where she'd keep me company in my darkest moments and maybe let me shit on her chest too.

Lilithmon

>she can transform between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon

Pokemon can digivolve now aparently

>>They will announce that a Pokémon game on the switch running on the BotW engine is in the works "Pokémon Into the Wild" and is scheduled for a postponed release in 2021.
>>Eevee reveal for Smash Bros at the end; >Similar mechanics to Pokémon trainer she can transform between Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon.
All of these would be amazing, except Eevee doesn't have just three transformations and Sakurai wouldn't allow them to put Eevee without the possibility of using all evolutions.

Fuck off cunt we're full.

I dont want it to be Australia
It's a boring location

California or Great Britain

Somewhere snowy and mountainous .

You're wrong.
It's Pokemon SunGold and MoonSilver.
They're gonna be just as dumbed down and casualised as Let's go Pee.

Floramon

I like Wargreymon but Metalgreymon has always been my #1 favorite

Attached: 1437107451955.jpg (752x1063, 161K)

>Straya
>every Pokémon is part Poison

they're just going to reveal the titles lol

Fuck off Jr.

Australia is just coast and desert
Not really interesting imo

you probably got two things right, pokemon is fucking dead if the next game releases in 2021 lmfao

based

LEGIT LEAK HERE GUYS
I'M GOING TO POST IT
GET READY
HERE IT COMES
THIS DIRECT
THIS POKÉMON DIRECT
IS GOING TO BE
ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
SHIT

Attached: [GracefulChanting].png (716x556, 772K)

United Kingdom and Northern Ireland is most likely.

This one.

Attached: Antylamon.full.1979284.jpg (452x500, 127K)

Wait didn't this happen like 3 hours ago?

No, it's in 3 hours.