What are the odds Nero gets an actual devil trigger in DMC 5?

What are the odds Nero gets an actual devil trigger in DMC 5?

Attached: devil-may-cry-5_8.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fdplHl_HSiw
twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1100067936893579264
youtu.be/nat9HTdgHBc
streamable.com/6je8t
youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ScwL4Jmo
youtu.be/XynTyxleH1Q
youtu.be/FL3Li9bUh2Q?t=19
youtu.be/5gkKBsOusIM
mixer.com/CapcomFighters?vod=87906513
mixer.com/CapcomFighters
youtube.com/user/devilnevercry124
youtu.be/okp5uRukoU8
youtube.com/watch?v=aQguYTjm1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=XvpZTggS5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=Outq0-wZ7tk
twitch.tv/capcom_uk
youtube.com/watch?v=f6r27rrkY44
youtube.com/watch?v=NUjQN237u3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dante comes back to the shop after getting btfo again

>yfw 'dante' slicks back his hair

Attached: hair trick.gif (244x244, 785K)

We already know he gets his devil bringer back and his theme song is about pulling his devil trigger so it's happening.

Attached: 1548216464228.jpg (540x511, 24K)

But will he turn into a demon like Dante/Vergil, or is it just going to bring back the devil bringer and its spirit behind him?
Seems unlikely since he's only 1/4 demon but I'm hoping for it

youtu.be/fdplHl_HSiw
Looks like kino is back on the menu

Attached: 1551248319205.png (817x1000, 1.77M)

>Seems unlikely
1/16th Sayians can go Super Sayian at the end of Dragon Ball GT. Based on this alone I'm sure Nero can Trigger his Devil.

If we don't get to see Vergil do this in 5 I will never get over it, no matter how good the rest of the game is

Close to 100%
>Theme song is called Devil Trigger
>Demo has an "unused" bind that cannot be removed and permanently occupies 1 button
>That Devil Bringer tab in the shop

101%

I'm guessing his DT was a stand in DMC4 because it wasn't his power, he was relying completely on Yamato so he was channeling Vergil's power or his DT more than anything (which is why his bringer resonated so strongly right before Vergil took his blade back) so in DMC5 he'll fully unlock his own power and it will result in a proper DT.

>Rave JC mastered
>Fullhouse JC mastered
>Rave Shot mastered
>Suddenly my Dante gameplay starts looking considerably better from one day to the next, RGs are better, just releases with Gilgamesh just happen and bosses fuck me less

Its happening, I can feel the power within my grasp.
All that is left for my personal goal is rave shotgun jc.

Attached: Vergil.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1100067936893579264

soon

It's just 1 in 2... right? He either will have one or he won't. He's not going to get a Angel Grinder.

>'Dante' shows up in a Nero mission
>"Hey Dante, why are wearing blue?"
>He slicks his hair back
10/10 would buy another deluxe edition just for that

>scroll down
>I would like to get this game but Nero’s Devil breakers are a deal breaker. I really hope you make them non-consumable as it directly affects gameplay for the worse on that character.
why did i fucking scroll why

Attached: 1540913852004.jpg (264x329, 10K)

>cue youtu.be/nat9HTdgHBc

Attached: ive come.jpg (1308x742, 604K)

Attached: Vergil Slick.gif (469x222, 1.96M)

Attached: thetimehascomeandsohavei.jpg (352x338, 52K)

did the Dante showcase with the good player happen yet?

Dante actually slicks his hair back in 4 when you activate dark slayer style and let the animation run.

It sadly does not move the hair.

No

It's in 2 hours from now

actually two hours

Is it just on mixer?

streamable.com/6je8t

fresh OC

>imagine the bants between vergil and nero
S O O N

Attached: KYRIEEEE.jpg (499x493, 47K)

yeah and it sucks

Secret mission 9 in 3 is unbeatable with Vergil on higher difficulties.

for a moment i started to worry about anons if something actually happened

Attached: danteshock.jpg (591x366, 50K)

>So Dante calls you dead weight huh?
>I'M NOT A DEAD WEIGHT
>how about just dead?

Attached: You Got That Right.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Yes, mixer exclusive. Remember that microsoft is still paying for some exclusive advertisement.

>Yfw Urizen is Spardas dad

The angle makes it look like he's performing the Nazi salute, kek.

>King Cerberus boss fight
>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ScwL4Jmo

>"So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, huh?"
>"White is right..."

Attached: 12zqh2.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Is mixer a program, a site, a subscription service, or what?

>'son, copying another's catch phrases is unworthy of the bloodline'
>'GET LIT'

Attached: yeet.png (558x630, 187K)

a streaming service

isnt it a twitch competitor

>vergil battle
>this starts playing
youtu.be/XynTyxleH1Q

Attached: EL VERGILO.jpg (532x630, 41K)

>Juden Cut

How about you just click the link in the tweet. twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1100067936893579264

I'd like it, more than him being Vergil - Urizen being an entity that makes Sparda seem like a rowdy brat makes him casually Blowing Dante(who long since surpassed Sparda) The Fuck Out with a flick of his wrist more palatable.
Hell, take the one good page from DmC's book and throw Moondust into the mix as well, to reinforce the two brothers butting heads and becoming mortal enemies over Humanity thing, for Maximum Kino.

Attached: 1549987601507.jpg (863x1024, 36K)

Microsoft's attempt at competing with Twitch

All I can do is mumble please dont... before me beautiful wife engulfs another thick black dick.

As much as I hate it bros... it's so arousing... watching her serve a real man... Imagine how good it must feel... to be filled with raw masculine energy...

The fuck is mixer and will I be able to watch an archive?

>"I've got all the power I need, right here!"
>*slicks hair back*
>"You need more."

Attached: 1529086039581.jpg (800x450, 346K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Mixer is microsoft's answer to Twitch. You'll be able to find the VoD on it after they air it and someone will rip it and put it up on youtube, probably.

It's a program you leave open to get Forza monies.

>yfw Nero vs Vergil in mission 13
>yfw you play as Vergil

Bit of a misunderstanding from the previous thread. Nero exploding his breakers and regrowing his arm is not a temporary thing, the arm is not made of energy, it's his Devil Bringer.
From mission 15 onwards Nero loses his ability to use DBreakers. On subsequent playthroughs you can use DBringer or DBreakers on missions 0-15, but if you switch to Bringer you lose the ability to use Breakers for the remainder of the mission. There is no change to the design of Nero's DT, but there is for Vergil's DT. Nero does not have a SIN DT, only Dante and Vergil do.

youtu.be/FL3Li9bUh2Q?t=19
>yfw this gets referenced in the nero v. vergil fight

Attached: (((v))).png (970x1018, 598K)

THIS IS NOW THE DAILY DMC THREAD
POST FATTO CATTO

Attached: snez.webm (720x900, 1.46M)

thats gonna be a mix of these two pictures

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Out of all the streaming websites they could choose why the fuck does it have to be on mixer?

(you)

Attached: 1408427599522.png (386x318, 125K)

Attached: motivated.png (240x262, 91K)

fuck

Attached: file.png (119x289, 28K)

>der ewige abschaum

Attached: 1551254879476.png (500x378, 253K)

CATTO

Attached: 1550021579220.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

This looks like some gathering of autists instead of a fight

Because microsoft paid for advertising shit. So they finally told them to put some stuff up on mixer.

Simple, Microsoft is paying Capcom for advertising rights, so of course they’ll put it on their own streaming service.

FATTO

Attached: fatto catto.jpg (795x570, 21K)

What about previous thread, no-proof-san?

It’s spoiler free... so there won’t be anything new.

>yfw V unsheathes at mission 13

Attached: cane sword.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

>nero shoves it up his butt

*SNIFFF*

Attached: 1550642814674.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Nothing plot or weapon wise, but more gameplay is always an opportunity to confirm things we were sketchy on. Also they might tell us names of enemies.

I can't believe people are complaining about Devil Breakers when they're the most broken thing in the game that's not Enemy step.

>Unsheathes his sword
>trips and dies

>dmc

you're not welcome here

thats not a katana blade tho

These are the same people that will horde every fucking potion in an RPG. Consumable just frightens some people and they worry about 'using it wrong'. I swear that it's a subset or hording and needs to be cured. They need therapy.

SAVED

>You got that right

That’s true.

Does anyone else plan to intentionally start every nero level with no breakers and just rolling with whatever shows up

What a loser

Attached: 1546589296610.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

The magic he coats the cane in already makes it a blade anyway, so it's pointless.

He's going to get Yamato as his upgrade, happens after mission 14 when they kill Urizen. Mission 17's trophy is called back to life because V absorbs the other half of Vergil and returns to help kill Mundus, who showed up to steal the fruit and finish merging the human world and demon world.

> trips
> gets impaled by own sword
> powered up as a result

Sorta. I'll mess around in mission 2 if it's possible. They did say the full game would have less breakers. The good thing about no breakers is that they never take away Hell bound or Snatch.

He does, it's already been leaked.

I thought echidna form dmc4 made gilgamesh, not the big crab demon?

Famitsu translated
playtime: 15 hours until ending, 150 hours for everything

-all the characters are unique and attractive. Nico, although she is only a NPC, has strong presence
-each character have unique playstyle
-stylish and exhilarating action is still present
-amazing graphics
-amazing artstyle
-the cutscenes are extremely stylish it almost makes you laugh
-The new character V's playstyle is tricky, but it has fun gameplay that is different from other characters
-auto combo system for those who aren't good at these kind of games
-the game could feel monotonous, but each characters having unique playstyle and combos solves this.
-even if you don't master the combat it still feels fun to play
-Nero's devil breaker system helps to make your own unique playstyle
-flashy style and strong story helps you immerse into this world.

>150 hours for everything
to unlock everything? do all the secret missions? thats a lot more hours than i expected

>150 hours
are you dead serious or is this a mistranslation

But echidna didn't transform into a DA in 4, instead gilgamesh was picked from the hell gate it was poweing

He's not wrong

and it got 37/40

Attached: IMG_20190220_193218.jpg (720x344, 30K)

>nothing will ever top the kino of the first battle
>that rain and thunder
someone just add the gunshots to this and itll be godtier

Attached: vergil how to.jpg (698x760, 129K)

GIVE ME A RUNDOWN ON DmC, I NEED TO EXPLAIN TO A NEWFAG FRIEND AND I'VE ACTUALLY FORGOTTEN.

youtu.be/5gkKBsOusIM
forgot link

OH NONONONONONO

>150 for everything

I mean, I can imagine if you suck trying to beat DMD that you could spend a while trying to beat it, but even that seems excessive. Hell and Hell is back of course, so even more time in that if you suck, since one hit and dead. I wonder how hidden all the purple fragments are going to be. I also wonder if any of them will be in secret missions. Dante was doing secret 9 while in mission 11. Usually only 12 secret missions and I can't imagine trying to fit 12 more for purps in 9 missions.

is that considered bad or paid reviews?

All you need to know is FUCK YOU. But seriously how.

It's creation? It's story? It's gameplay? Got to be a little more specific. Unless you mean it's everything.

famitsu score doesnt really mean anything

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1549918921461.png (1030x2432, 374K)

THAT'S BAD, WHAT WENT WRONG

>Imagínate a Trish atrapada contra una pared gris, que es el mismo color de su aburrido y puta perra que impereza a las mamás porque, literalmente, es una infeliz impía sin dignidad alguna, mientras que al mismo tiempo la puta demonio que amamantó a Mundus, la gran roja. Tri-bolas y tenía tanto demonio manchado de orina derrochado por todo su cabello, se tiñó de rubio, está siendo empacado con pizza en su matriz-2000 pantalones fetiches negros desgarrados, tan fuerte que el término infección de levadura adquiere un nuevo significado, y con su último ademán, malhumorado, respira su boca crujiente y infernal con su boca de octágono-ps2, dejando su alma oscura sin llenar, pero su culo lleno hasta el borde

Attached: embarazoso.jpg (472x472, 57K)

39 is considered to actually be something of merit. Famitsu these days is known for how easily bought they are. If you get less then a 38, then they weren't paid enough. But nobody really pays attention to famitsu scores these days.

i mean its literally 3 off from a perfect score. dunno how thats bad

you showed up/spoiler]

Same as RE2 which makes the DMC5 MC 90 something already since Famitsu counts towards that site.

Attached: TamemeMayCry.png (540x477, 100K)

Dont expect it to get above an 88, these games arent for game journalists

When does the stream start

Famitsu literally gave CoD 40/40.
Their score doesn't mean anything, period.

one hour

150 hours of fucking what

EVERYTHING

Clearing all difficulties, getting all secrets, max life and DT, all moves. I guess it took them that long to hit 100% completion, which I just can't imagine. Even at 15 hours total playtime, there aren't 10 difficulties and it shouldn't take that long to find blue and purple orb fragments in the world. I can imagine that secret missions might be harder to find, since it's not just a matter of pressing confirm next to a suspiciously glowing thing. Got to line up a glyph and those can be anywhere.

I memorized it to make sure I can slap DmCfags down. It starts with Sparda running away from Mundus because he hooked up with an angel. Eva dies and Sparda seperates the children and removes their memories to keep them safe. Sparda gets caught and gets tortured. He's not relevant to the plot. Dante grows old until a hunter catches up to him. Kat "saves" him by making it vulnerable. He joins Vergil's anonymous. They go to the old house and makes Dante remember. He fights the slurm monster and the reporter. Vergil's hideout gets compromised. Kat is captured. Vergil says he can't do shit since he's the secret weapon Mundus isn't aware off. How Mundus knows about Dante but not Vergil is never explained. They kidnap Lilith and trade her for Kat. Vergil kills Mundus' spawn inside Lilith with a sniper rifle. Mundus spergs out. They regroup and attack Mundus. Mundus is apparently immortal unless you cut off his connection to the demon portal. Dante baits him out and Vergil cuts it off. Mundus becomes a giant garbage monster. They kill him. Apparently, Vergil wants to rule the world as a righteous king. Thought Dante and Kat knew. Dante and Vergil fight because they couldn't talk it through. This is all happening with the demons invading the human world and the city is destroyed. Dante wins. Vergil runs. Dante touches Kat's butt. The end. This but with shitty execution and dialogue.

Jerking off all over yourself.

FINAL SHOWCASE WHEN????!!!1!!!

Kek, i'm a fucking boomer and i remember how fucking stringent and merciless they were wih their ratings in the 90's. It's the only reason they're still given merit these days.

Fun

51 minutes from now

Famitsu aren't that good at scoring. You always get 35-38 from them.

one hour

>That shitpost about having to beat every mission on every difficulty for the true ending was right.

thanks hombres

But is Yamatoe useable or not?

my fucking sides

Not anymore. Lately they've been regularly going as low as 28 these days.

Even Capcom ain't that stupid.

do you fuck with the war
do you fuck with the wha

We won't know until the 8th. If V turns out to be Vergil's human half, expect him to use it. But otherwise, it will probably go to Nero again.

>150 hours
n-nani?

of juggling trash mobs for epic truestyle montages

what part of "15 hours until ending" dont you understand

Yes, Vergil gives it to Nero and takes Sparda.

IGN's 9 leaked so go away zoomer

>What are the odds they make Nero a likeable character in DMC5?

0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000%

It's typical for Japanese devs to include a super hidden extra ending once a certain challenge has been cleared. I'd honestly be disappointed if it wasn't there.

>IGN's 9
Huh?

>15 hrs
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1551153118619.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Fucking degenerate, you forgot about part when V get his cane transormed into spear that shoits fire rays.

Just like previous DMCs right?
Fucking idiot.

Attached: nuro.png (371x595, 244K)

>I'd honestly be disappointed if it wasn't there.
why would you be since there hasnt been one in the entirety of this fucking franchise

>he plays dmc games just to get to the story ending then drops them
el retardando

Right right, already likable so there's no way they can make him more.

you're joking but i saw a lot of people say this was too short when its easily the longest dmc game

forgive the boomer
twitter link goes to some street fighter restream, capcom fighters channel
am i doing something wrong?
i can't comprehend that mixer stuff

That's only for the final boss, and it's a staff not a spear.

What? IGN? A 9?

Sauce or GTFO

Thats where it will be

No DMC has done it other than one line from DMC1. This is Capcom, not Yoko Taro.

>15 hours to beat Urizen and Mundy
>150 hours to get the "saved Vergil and V" ending
Itsuno really enjoys stuff that goes on "forever" like DD into dark arisen.

its not live yet, wait about 50 minutes

Attached: file.png (1600x450, 933K)

It's a OH NONONONONO poster. They already got BTFO last time the runtime was revealed.

Doesn't DMC3 have that epilogue you get after defeating 100 demons, and DMC4 after protecting Kyrie?

Yes, if you beat 100 demons in the credits for example

I dunno why DMC fanbase has this self-inflicted chip on their shoulder when it comes to reviews. The series has reviewed favorably overall, and everyone’s hands-on with 5 has been overwhelmingly positive.

thats clear bonus art you dumb fuck

>playtime: 15 hours until ending, 150 hours for everything

OH NO NO

>-all the characters are unique and attractive. Nico, although she is only a NPC, has strong presence

NOOOONONONONONONO

>-each character have unique playstyle
>-stylish and exhilarating action is still present
>-amazing graphics
>-amazing artstyle

OH NO NO NO NO

>-the cutscenes are extremely stylish it almost makes you laugh

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>-The new character V's playstyle is tricky, but it has fun gameplay that is different from other characters
>-auto combo system for those who aren't good at these kind of games

OH NO NO NONONONONONONO

>-the game could feel monotonous, but each characters having unique playstyle and combos solves this.
>-even if you don't master the combat it still feels fun to play
>-Nero's devil breaker system helps to make your own unique playstyle
>-flashy style and strong story helps you immerse into this world.

RiP DMC

>once a certain challenge has been cleared

Is there any change for DmC 2 after 5 inevitably flops?

brainlet reading comprehension
>"super hidden extra ending"

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with replying the game a bunch of times just to get an ending, it's a reward for being good at the game

>Nico, although she is only a NPC, has strong presence

I'm detecting strong levels on cringe from her

It did but I still don't expect them to do something as make you repeat missions that with 3 different characters just for the full ending. On retrospect, I wouldn't care as long as there are seperate routes for each.

It has to be higher than DmC.

No, microsoft owns Ninja theory and itsuno doesn't want to make that game without them. At the same time, he won't be willing to make it an Xbox exclusive. Sony is too tied to the series.

DmC is dead forever. You would sooner get a completely different reboot.

No. DmC died when Microsoft acquired NT.

V'S cute ears GOT LEAKED

Attached: 1549864718259.png (275x313, 177K)

No, unless it's an XBox exclusive DmC is dead, but hey there is always another chance for another reboot

Why are you autists sperging on the 15 hours thing? That's like a typical DMC game for you. Fuck do you think this is? Open world with tons of quest?

so did Vergil's!

Attached: urizenear.png (893x454, 726K)

honestly thats more than a normal dmc game, 3 is like 6/7 hours

That's already been leaked

Attached: 1550930891199.png (483x715, 679K)

"It's fine because it happened in the past" is not an argument.

That's usually more. People who knows the series would probably cruise through it. OH NONONONO poster have nothing to do. One guy I saw wasn't even doing any effort and just copy pasting shit out.

whats even the problem with it

I dont get it either. DmC was 9 hours .

It's fine because it was good in the past and It'll be good now. Begone, baitposter.

>150 hours for everything

That HAS to be a mistranslation. The only thing I can think of that takes that long is rank running, and sure that can take 100+ hours to get full S ranks in DMD and other difficulties, but I highly doubt that a reviewer would put in the time to get that good at a videogame.

>All the characters are unique and attractive. Nico, although she is only a NPC, has strong presence
Possibly hinting at playable Trish and Lady? I really couldn't give two shits about playing as them because Lady plays like shit and I'd rather play as Dante than Trish, but the way it's worded makes me wonder

But long action games are shit....

>someone doesn't know about Nephilim mode

It's a shitposter. He's trying to spin the tight run time to make it look bad. Expect more posts like that in the coming weeks.

What level?

how the fuck is that tight

Attached: file.png (1246x287, 358K)

Nephilim doesn't exist. Even if it did, It would be an equivalent of SoS, not a harder difficulty.

Hell and Hell

Human

>A game takes 200 hours to complete therefore its good
based brainlet, have you ever played a DMC game before? It will literally take you one sitting just to defeat one difficulty. DMC isn't on the KH or Witcher series tier when it comes to gameplay time

OHNONONO, WERE WE TOO COCKY DMCBROS?

Based
DMC KEKS BTFO. 15 HOURS OF PUNCHING SANDBAGS OH NONONO

Attached: 1481250378134.jpg (500x369, 206K)

It's hella tight because there are different characters. DMC5 has 3 characters with different alternate routes for missions while DMC3 had 1.

are people seriously trying to say 15 hours for a playthrough is bad runtime for a dmc game? absolute retards

Attached: 1528777628049.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

SSSETHING DMC FANBOY

>song is literally called devil trigger
>logo forms wings on his back
>muh power
probably not

it begins

Attached: you are here.jpg (720x1057, 254K)

Yes. My name is seth.

Hey hey people

needs an update but I can't exactly pin point what needs to be added

Attached: profile_pic.jpg (200x200, 12K)

welp, the shitposting begins. im out bros. see ya'll in march

Probably after "Bloody Palace is free DLC!"

Bayo 2 got a 10 because there's an easy dodge button isn't it?

Stream is in an hour right?

20 min

2 hours

more like 20 mins

It was a 9.5 on IGN IIRC
Was fun game all the way until the end. And then kind of not anymore. IC was a bit of a pain this time around because there were really only two ways to play and both of them comprised of nonstop witchtime.

It's been cancelled

Nero's physical abilities and magical capabilities don't seem to be different from Dante whatsoever.
He could probably use devil arms if he wanted too

I hope Credo Nigger doesn't slip up.

bu-but he already has a devil trigger
and it's nice and fat OwO

Attached: neros bulge.gif (294x235, 550K)

>DMC5 is worse than Bayo2
OH NONONONONONO, WHAT WENT WRONG DMCbros?

Where is the link to the stream fellow anons?

mixer.com/CapcomFighters?vod=87906513

not up until 18 mins

Don't you have any hobbies?

>He could probably use devil arms if he wanted too
I don't know about that. Alastor skewered Dante. Ifrit scorched the shit out of him. I thought the implication was that all devil arms took intense superhuman durability to force into submission.

Nero may have an alright level of skill but he surely doesn't have the level of durability. And if we're going to be honest, I don't think he has the wide range of weapons knowledge that Dante just happens to have forever.

>but he surely doesn't have the level of durability
user he gets pierced by Agnus through his fucking chest and survives with no injury.

nobrain.dk

MY SWORD GOES VROOM
*VROOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Attached: file.png (500x500, 77K)

He seemed to handle Rebellion, Yamato and Sparda just fine. Granted, those are different, but Sparda at least is pretty close to what other devil arms are like.

Michael stop

>NERO SMASH TREE
>CLUB GO VROOM

Attached: TOMBUNGA.jpg (2149x1024, 219K)

Who /dante/ here

Attached: bgVga0MGE-AgJEUH.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Due to the awakening of his DT and the proximity of Yamato. An act that outright drains his ass into sweet unconsciousness and makes him lose total control of his body.

UNGA ME SHOOT ROCK BUNGA

The motorcycle looks absurdly slow and floaty in air

>Floaty combat
>DMC5 developed in CAPCOM's osaka studio
OH NONONONO OSAKABROS

What happenned to shitposting? It used to be funny but now it's just autism and non stop spamming oh no no no no. It's not even fucking original

is there turbo mode?

Dmc keks btfo again!
Oh nononon

As we get closer to release, they get more desperate.

It's just one autist doing it. Probably a Bazztek copycat.

Is there any footage of Nero doing table hopper?

idk doubt it due to console hardware being shit

bet on it for pc vers tho

They haven't said anything about it but they didn't outright deny it in an AMA. They just said they couldn't talk about it.

Second Nero trailer. When he dodges cleaver enemy

It has a fucking superarmor and hopelessly stunlocks everything.

>he thinks the same devs who made DMC3 and 4, somehow change when they move to another area

Do we know if Cavaliere has a hold mechanic? Like do you hold the button to continue chainsawing them or does the attack actually last that long.

>DMC5’ll probably be the last thing I play before I finally an hero from depression
Fuck, I seriously just want it to be March already. Ive binged 1, 3 and 4 so much over the years that I don’t get that same rush from them anymore, and the 5 demo just makes the wait harder because there’s not much to it.

Attached: 245612F0-224A-4002-823D-08E5B35F73A6.jpg (744x1052, 113K)

why is caveman nero even a thing?
what about his character gives off this perception?
yeah he's headstrong but he's also a shy punk boy who probably is inexperienced but just wants to please you and do a good job

Attached: 1542335036636.gif (268x300, 2.66M)

How can I unsubscribe?

It has superarmor but you still take damage. Staggering everything seems like a hyperbole. It only happens when they're already in a juggle state or take multiple hits.

Silly user, everyone knows that Osaka has a lower gravity factor and everything that comes from there is floatier as a result

it's not even ironically funny. are you from spardaposting? is this your first time here?

>tfw said the same thing for MGS5 but it was shit

He's hardheaded and prone to a tantrum. Most of his attacks look like somebody smashing. Tomboy just added to that image.

I will never get over how small their heads are in 4

Nero dumb.

I'm from /redditposting/ sponsored by redditgang

>It has superarmor but you still take damage.

Which seems to mean very little this game. The armor actually reduces your damage taken, you don't need to avoid damage to get S rank runs, though it does help. Healing from DT is even better and while in this super armor state and getting hit, you won't lose style. I see Cavaliere being used a lot.

Osaka must be farther from the centre of the earth and therefore has less gravity. That answers everything. I've cracked the code.

>probably is inexperienced but just wants to please you and do a good job
what did he mean by this?

>floaty combat ala DmC
>corridor levels ala DmC
>Nuro is literally Donte with white hair
>no secret missions
>no bloody palace at launch
>no playable lady/trish
>no playable vergil
>deluxe edition p2w shit
>trashy tattooed tranny as business partner
>le ebin swearing
>short game
>have to unlock difficulties

oof, I'll wait for bayo 3

Yikes, sweetie. Y'@ll should do the same.

Nice blog.

you guys don't even try anymore, it's the same shitty bait every time

2 MINUTES
mixer.com/CapcomFighters

just dont reply, stream is almost here

don't forget
>no epic quicktime events

Such a desperate attempt here have a pity (you)

Attached: 1538330751011.jpg (641x546, 64K)

ONE MINUTE!

Oh yeah, you'll definitely wait for bayo 3. And wait. And wait. And wait. A shame it's not less than two weeks away, isn't it?

>no secret missions
way to out yourself

Attached: 72438.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

What minute

HYPE

oy vey what is this?

MODS?
SHUT. IT. DOWN.

WHY WON'T IT START, IT'S BEEN 2 MINUTES?

stream

the fuck is this mixer shit? is it not on twitch?

Stream link, is this it?

WHERE THE STREAM AT CRAPCOM IM INPATIENT

2 HOURS.

>mixer.com/CapcomFighters
what does sfv have to do w/ dmc5?

Stream's delayed lads

Part of the microsoft ad deal. Got to use their platform this time.

astral chain in august breh

5 minutes late already what the fuck capcom

why are you people talking about SFV in a fucking DMC thread gtfo

Prove it

No one cares faggot autist

retard

>he doesn't know

know what?

Nice.

The stream is using capcoms only mixer account. So it will be shown there. It's just delayed for some reason.

>still no stream
uhh devilbabs?

what does sfv have to do with dmc

why the fuck is it not starting

just fuck off retard

Are you a brainlet? They're showing SFV replays before the DMC stream starts.

Is this going to be another autistic nip stream where they nod and say HAI! at every other sentence?

Nothing, it is just their only mixer account. No one is talking about SFV. We are waiting for the DMC stream to start.

1 MINUTE!

HAI!

you said that 10min ago

It does have a hold mechanic. During a point in the hold purple sparks will come out and if you go into the next attack during that moment it gets boosted.

No, they have Kyo and their english speaking playtester to play the game. Kyo is going to be playing Dante, while Screenwriter is playing V. No word on who is playing Nero, but I think Itsuno. So Matt will be translating.

SFV is a terrible game. I feel bad for the masochists still playing it.

ITT WE SUMMON CREDO NIGGER

He's the MC, he better gets some new form or something.

i wouldnt mind if it was USFIV but i hate street fighter 5

>Angus is Nico's dad
Wait what

Let's goooooooooooooo

as someone who doesnt really follow Street Fighter, why is it so terrible? i always hear that it's awful but i never hear why

USE SPOILERS

2BEPOWER IF U WATCH US

NOOOOOOOOOOO THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

Attached: 6jEq2EH.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

Yes. This hasn't been news for a while. Been gone for months?

It's fun at an intermediate level and aids for casuals and pros. However it's still "playable" for people who make their livelihood off of esports.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1550032909128.gif (268x491, 2.76M)

GET THIS UGLY HADOKEN SHIT OFF MY FACE ALREADY FUCK

this guy is playing nero
youtube.com/user/devilnevercry124

It's so fucking stale and repetitive and frustrating. All the shit that makes fighting games fun are absent from SFV. It's like the game was made by soulless robots.

ALMOST THERE

Attached: image.png (333x33, 1K)

Welp, going to just get the VoD in the morning. Night guys. Hope it's fun.

Man DMC5 looks a lot different on this stream

Attached: I have made a mistake.webm (900x506, 646K)

Soon

Attached: happening.png (395x74, 16K)

>Devil May Cry V

In Capcom games being a villain means you get the privilege of getting laid.

lmfao fuck off, last time you said it was because griffin came

will dmc5 have gimmick bosses like the savior in dmc4? shit was dumb af

Ken is a bad guy now?

Yeah I was in a cave for the last few months

Lucky son of a bitch. He's pretty good from the times I've watched him play the demo. Not the best, but what can you do.

like 99.99%

jizzle jammer, hype bumpin the f5 button on my stream.

NERO IS NELL GOLDSTEIN'S SON

This gif pulls my demon trigger hard.

None so far, but let's not count it out. If Mundus is coming back, then stupid statue boss seems par for the course.

pretty sure akuma is a wizard

i unironically find nico really fucking sexy, even if i dont care for the tats

>Devil May Cry V

Attached: 1550409648905.jpg (678x1000, 56K)

These unprofessional fucks

it's an old build

Still no stream coming... was supposed to start 20 minutes ago too.

its been changed to 3am PST please understand

>mixer
Is there other stream that does not takes 10 seconds of loading to play 3 seconds of actual stream?

>yfw there is a space harrier section just like DMC1

Attached: 1538686755655.png (432x497, 339K)

They lowered the skill ceiling alot so instead of the noobs having fun scrubbing it out, They get paired with intermediates that kick their shit in. Pros can live off it but the game is pretty limited on how creative you can be compared to past titles. Most guesses are really punishing if you guess wrong but barely any advantage if you guess right. It's like parrying in 3rd strike without the advantage and feeling that you styled on your opponent.

stfu okabe

Devil May Cry Bui

Attached: nice.png (1196x667, 373K)

HERE WE GO

IT HAS BEGUN

IT'S STARTING
mixer.com/CapcomFighters

it's on

fucking finally

Attached: 1550679410798.jpg (970x1024, 99K)

PULL IT

Attached: Cl43kr3.gif (407x584, 241K)

ITS GETTING BIGGER

Getting the privilege doesn't mean you have to use it.

I'm sure in the privacy of the bedroom he's been a very bad boy.

anyway to hide the cringe chat?

you mean fun?

this is why bayo > dmc

left click and drag stream video to the right

It's time

Attached: V.png (1280x720, 681K)

No, the Dante part of the stream is apparently mixer exclusive.

click and drag to the right of the video feed

based
thanks user

Based. Not him, but thanks.

Tfw, they show Nero pull his Devil Trigger.

Attached: 1549988546002.gif (512x288, 1.49M)

Thanks. for some reasons, stream is no longer lagging after it started. Have fun watching.

It's good that you're not in charge of DMC games.

I never said I hated that idea, just would be surprised since it's not part of Itsuno's design philosophy, and I like Bayo and there is no need to say one is better than the other so please take your fanbase bullshit somewhere else

ITS ON!!!

>this streaming site
what the actual fuck, did microsoft go out of their way to make a viewing experience even worse than twitch?

why do you disrespect the creator of DMC?

OH SHIT KARLO IS HERE

Karlo is on stream

>no dodge button

Thats gonna be a YIKES for me

Attached: 1542217040716.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

KARLO IS THERE!

Nero's face model huh. Doesn't seem all that enthusiastic.

Nothing is worse than Twitch.

>Devil Bringer cosplay
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

oh boy the audios fucked up once again

HE'S GOT A FUCKING GUN

Attached: gotagun.png (193x256, 105K)

I was an athiest. Then I saw Itsuno-Kami

fuck of McLovin

> iphone for mic

Is that the reason they started late? they couldn't find the proper equipment?

The quality of their connection to the Japanese offices is absolutely dogshit AS ALWAYS.

OH SHIT HES PACKIN HEAT

>constant buffering at 1080p
based microsoft

Someone better screenshot itsuno holding a gun

WAATCH OUT THAT MAN HAS A GUN, HE'S ABSOLUTELY CUHRAYZEEE

Karlo is so cute I think I'm gay now.

Nero's face model is hot what the fuck

WHERE'S COWIE?

It's better this time than before

I didn't disrespect him. I don't like schmup in my action games. I actully respect a Kamiya as a director that has never made a bad game.

What's the state of the censor on that streaming site? Would we be able to spam "Credo nigga" without the hard r in the chat when the time comes?

>actually its not the blue rose it's just a big revolver...
>itsuno crazy person smiles
these fucking guys

It's almost like attractive people are used for models.

>be a super advanced country
>have Australia tier internet
Sasuga Japan

He's got gun. Ms. Obama get down.

not in the west

wtf they were in dubai?! how come they didnt let me know the fuckers

>Those fucking faggots shitting the stream with animated gifs
I fucking hate mixer already

Attached: 1508535400996.jpg (200x325, 28K)

Actually fuck that, I forgot you need to log on to chat and I'm not doing that.

Attached: 1476327588327.jpg (218x265, 21K)

No

I'm from Australia so this is fine. I've seen worse.

karlo is so cute

Fap

Why is V such a Nancy boy?

Attached: 77F02A91-5644-4CC4-8FE6-9CB6FCCC5C81.jpg (480x360, 7K)

HE'S HERE TO SAY THE N WORD

DAN TAE

GO FIND THE FUCKING GAME YOU LAZY SANDNIGER!

CREDO NIGGER

Based Credo Nigger

Yes, Dante goes first!

Yooo, Credo Nigger is on.

Attached: 1528674437654.jpg (293x335, 61K)

Kyo a cutie.

Attached: 1547545873891.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

...he's not black?

So why did Credo Nigga say Credo Nigga

SHUT UP

Attached: crcr.jpg (768x1024, 730K)

>capcom flies me to japan to get first exclusive access to Dante

>stringer spa,

Because he's French.

Because Credo is a Nigga

nigga you think i havent been looking? i got a thing cooking with a friend whos friends with someone who works for sony here

Itsuno san is cute!

USE SUBHUMAN YOU COWARDS

>getting hit

jeez cant even understand this guy

british ppl are so autistic

they seriously aren't even using the new subhuman? ugh

Up your butt?

Attached: file.png (449x344, 153K)

>No disrespect to capcom you did great on re2 remake. But i loved the dmc reboot by ninja theroy hated all rest. I think the demo of devil may cry 5 was boring personally. I wish ninja theroy did it.
this stream chat

>x_Destroy_ALL_xNo disrespect to capcom you did great on re2 remake. But i loved the dmc reboot by ninja theroy hated all rest. I think the demo of devil may cry 5 was boring personally. I wish ninja theroy did it.

Attached: 12353476745.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot_357.png (334x133, 9K)

No, there's a definite difference. I seriously don't think DMC3 Dante would have lost to Agnus, even without his Devil Trigger.

Attached: based.png (323x65, 3K)

Attached: 1547519765761.gif (317x237, 1.06M)

Are these hells based on DmC enemies?

dante plays like dogshit wtf is this?

Kyo is such an autist

It's probably the TGS build.

TRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDTRICKSWORD

youtu.be/okp5uRukoU8 this is awful

they look like the first enemy in DMC2 but without the cage body

same weapons and animations it seems

Attached: fuck you.jpg (907x553, 172K)

fakk u western pig we make sexbots first before good internet

SWORDTRICKSWORD

I can see the game rewarding different ending depends on which character you play in the final mission if that’s gonna be a thing then

Man it seems like Dante feels really different, Kyo is a beast on 4Dante

they recorded a new vocalist, it's a big improvement

didnt they say he plays more like 3?

WHAT WAS ON THE PAUSE MENU

WHATS IN THE PAUSE SCREEN

Yeah but that unstaggerable state is something DmC enemies loved to do.

>you can't pause!!!
Why, did anyone screenshot the pause screen?

post pause

A lot of the enemies seem to have launch armor

did someone screencap that pause screen?

UH OH DID SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THAT

>dante screams CRAAYZEEE even in his 40

Attached: 1530133563554.jpg (446x550, 82K)

>NO PAUSE NO PAUSE
I guess somebody should grab a screencap of that pause screen then

Lads someone captured that pause screen?

>can't pause
Wtf

Post screens!

You new?

I don't know why they hired him. He doesn't have a mastery of english and he's not used in a group chat with him cutting other people off.

I NEED PICTURES

PICTURES OF THE PAUSE MENU

PAUSE SCREEN YOU FUCKERS WHERE

>"nice, wrecking these guys"
>miss every attack

>YAMATO ON PAUSE MENU
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>TGS build

oh thats why they arent using subhuman. it'd be the old version

whats this guy called?

WHAT WAS ON THE PAUSE SCREEN

>Pause menu has a virgil setting

did no one screenshot the pause menu?

i assume is bullshit

Trickster looks fun.

can you link it?
just been trying to avoid spoilers. i'll look at this new version of dante's theme then i'll leave until the game comes out.

Don't play with me you fuckers.

Attached: 1550472423620.jpg (416x480, 36K)

damn nobodies grab is so quick

youtube.com/watch?v=aQguYTjm1kY

> giving heads up about framedrops

why not just use the retail version then you cheap bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=XvpZTggS5o8

No leaks

>no cutscenes
>no spoilers
>no leaks
faggot stream

It's clear Kyo is just freestyling he really must not have gotten to practice combos

HELLBATS, I REPEAT THEY ARE CALLED HELLBATS

Who's gonna play Nero and V?

The more I see of cavalier the more I love it

It's a showcas of character's moveset. Did you really expect spoilers?

WE NEED THE FUCKING PAUSE SCREEN

>the jobs

Attached: _o.png (211x278, 73K)

why did they hyped up this faggot again?

wait you have to collect purple orbs now?

HERE WE GO NIGGAS

SPARDAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1471456421296.png (524x601, 243K)

Credo Nigger beefing hard

>Fucking up the RG

Attached: 1548405008361.jpg (827x464, 103K)

HE IS CHOKING SO HARD

Oh fuck he's gonna die

did they show off dante's shop

It seems like RG timings are very different

Man, i'm above the average player, nothing special at all but jeez this is embarrassing

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GIVE HIM A SHITTY XBOX CONTROLER AND?

no

Attached: 1549718844577.png (911x448, 449K)

>you will never play DMC5 while Itsuno, Matt and Okabe are cheering you on

Attached: 1530376574756.jpg (221x225, 5K)

He's probably very very nervous.

Im up next guys wish me luck

this guy is terrible

should've invited donguri instead

>you will never play DMC5 while Itsuno, Matt and Okabe are cheering you on but you keep failing

Pause

JUST ROYALE RELEASE

Attached: aaaaah.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Just waiting for the vod so I can check that pause menu.

blame the controller more fag, he's another trash e-celeb

FUCK MICROSOFT!

Should've just made him play Vergin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Outq0-wZ7tk
really now?

Attached: vergilble.png (848x544, 346K)

good luck

Attached: neom.png (171x159, 73K)

kek

Microsoft sponsors DMC5's marketing.

wtf

This is comedy

Attached: lmao2cat.png (500x357, 173K)

the fuck is happening on stream

What the hell.

OH FUCK PLAYABLE VERGIL CONFIRMED ON THE PAUSE SCREEN

New thread where

Expected more from credo nigga. He got worked by Cavs

So he plays on turbo? No wonder he was fucking it up.

the hell is going on

Attached: 1540195998985.png (428x433, 260K)

just nerves

its over

Everyone go to Twitch
twitch.tv/capcom_uk

WHERE?

Kekekeke this shit is gold.

thats a heavily edited combo vid. but you can tell this dude has shit reactions and relies on grinding out combos like an autist

>fucks up royal guard

yikes

>Karlo just left
kek

this mixer shit is AMAZING

CAV NEGGAAAAA!

WHERE
IS
THE
FUCKING
PAUSE
SCREEN

who the fuck doesnt play on turbo?
are you actually saying that you'd be better? lmao

here's another vid with stuff from the demo
youtube.com/watch?v=f6r27rrkY44

New thread is made.

I think a lot of it can be chalked up to being very nervous. In that Cavalier fight the Street Writer guy was shouting in his ear "HTAU USE DEVIL TRIGGER USE DEVIL TRIGGER OOO GREEN ORB GREEN ORB"

BASED
FUCK MIXER

youtube.com/watch?v=NUjQN237u3Q

they're probably making sure to edit it before archiving it

One thing I want from DMC 5 COMMUNITY is less combo mads and more freestyle videos like True style

I don't play on turbo

i doubt mixer allows for such a thing
the vod will probably just get deleted

why the fuck not
you're literally making the game worse

What did I miss? I just saw a bit of the fight against Cavaliere but my Uni wifi is complete shit

>who the fuck doesnt play on turbo?
I'm just saying, of course he'd be way off if he hadn't practiced at normal speed.

They're on Youtube now

How is playing as intended worse?

just some shitty generic gameplay of the same dante demo from tgs

nothing yet but the player accidentally paused and everyone freaked out
nobody screencapped it though so we dont knwo what was on there

Attached: zQKuqbV.png (1200x220, 291K)

I think it's more fun.

There is some korean dude on twitch restreaming, check his VODs

5 wont have turbo for quite a while if ever, and once you try turbo you never come back

So Nero's just gonna be the demo level + rawhide?

Yo we got Rawhide

???

link

give the link

They said it's the full level so they'll probably show the hotel segment

lmao pause again

Boy they really don't want to show that pause screen huh

Attached: asdf.png (1311x676, 604K)

Oh, it's nothing

>that time the british guy accidentally showed off the entire secret mission in the dante twitch demonstration
kek

This fuck is still running around with Gerbera

He has devil trigger on a face button in the preview build? Huh.

Why did they freak out when there's nothing to hide?

They showed Nero's too. And there's still V.

Mission number I guess

We're in the hotel, boys. Entirely new footage.

You fuck use devil breakers we have barely seen

Yo single credo single credo

Cheer up credo nigger