Desexualize your game in desperate attempt to attract e-sport crowd

>desexualize your game in desperate attempt to attract e-sport crowd
>still get thrown out of EVO because Mr. Fat Fuck hates your game
>even pure kusoge like CrossTag and unreleased Samurai Showdown made it in
At this point I'm not even sure, which is worse. Shimbori being delusional retard thinking he seriously can turn DOA into e-sport fighter or Wiz for excluding new fighting game simply because it has boobs.

Attached: doa6.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MqF9HdcKw8
mega.nz/#F!wyQXgabQ!3D7TsTXx_i9gWt4R-aAY5A
twitter.com/bk2128/status/1100652436660711424
twitter.com/RocksyLight)
partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/prepurchase
deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Tina_Armstrong/Dead_or_Alive_5_costumes
vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Best_selling_fighting_games
youtube.com/watch?v=dNDXf9iKd6A
twitter.com/hc0519/status/1100632434217934848?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meleefags on fucking suicide watch. I wonder how many threads we'll get like this one crying about it

>Desexualize game
No they didn't do that. They hired to softcore girls to promote their game. Fat Wizard shut down stream cause core values of FGC. FGC backlash on fat wizard. They got Honkers titty physics there and I'm pretty sure they will not avoid DLCs of the girls costumes because that's where the actual money comes in.

>nerfed tits
>turn girls into STICC
>long ayyy lmao necks
>KFC Nyo instead of lewd Nyo
>No they didn't do that

Attached: DEAD OR ALIVE 6 ! Did Team Ninja RUIN NYOTENGU She got toned down!! - Project-JILL-.webm (889x500, 212K)

>still get thrown out of EVO because Mr. Fat Fuck hates your game
It would never make it regardless of the "Core Values" thing, Dead or Alive simply does not have a scene big enough to be at EVO's main stage.

HAHAHAHA, fucking Soul Calibur 6 made it even with its amount of pandering, in the end it shows "Core Values" don't mean shit, Dead or Alive just doesn't have a scene expressive enough to be at the main stage.

Attached: 1379794029527.jpg (188x206, 26K)

>Dead or Alive simply does not have a scene big enough to be at EVO's main stage
Melee does and Samurai Shodown doesn't

This isn't a melee thread user

Is DOA a good fighting game series?

>and Samurai Shodown doesn't
Says who? Like King of Fighters it has a scene to have one appearance to cash in the new game's release wagon, then it will be dropped next year.

>desexualize the game

more like dead on arrival!

It's fast paced and fun once you get used to the counter system.

>Japanese are laughing at it

Attached: 1469156535359.gif (118x125, 22K)

It was obvious from the start that it had no chance of getting onto the main EVO stage, Shimbori and Tom Lee are fucking retards.

Attached: 46a451765b3627fcd5e038a7cd03445d.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

I didn't think it was possible for their faces to be even more inexpressive, in the Deluxe demo all their faces look they have been frozen, the story cutscenes are uncanny as fuck.

DOA is one of the least popular of the mainstream FGs, but it could be worse.
The objective ranking by sales is Tekken > SF = MK > SC > DoA > MvC > VF, and we know where MvC and VF stand
samurai shodown is making a long-awaited comeback, it's been ten years and evo dweebs are exploiting that.

Attached: tumblr_n4apcoK4qF1rjjgmlo1_400.png (400x400, 141K)

>Yea Forums shits on DOA6 non-stop
>deluxe demo comes out
>some genuine discussion and some people seem pretty happy with it
>three days later
>shitposters back in full force
I just want off this ride already.

Attached: 1533605599115.jpg (1920x1080, 846K)

To be fair, if literal who games like Samurai Shodown or crap like Blazblue Crosstag can make it, then I don't see why Dead or Alive wouldn't stand a chance.
I personally don't give a shit about evo, but seeing how hard shimbori and co. worked on trying to get the game into evo, it's kinda sad.

>>Yea Forums shits on DOA6 non-stop
Blame it on the marketing.

Soul Calibur VI stuck to its guns, they didn't say a thing about their females and just let its fans speak with their wallets and devotion, in the end it got to EVO 2019. Yohei Shimbori should take notes.

>I don't see why Dead or Alive wouldn't stand a chance.
It has big boobs.

Why is DOA so unpopular?

It has big boobs.

the fuck is EVO?

Blame their awful and contradictory PR

>Yea Forums shits on DOA6 non-stop
Because I "play" it for sexy girls not actual fighting game.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_181023_161804.jpg (1080x1920, 306K)

>shitposters
The failings on DOA6 is all on the way Yohei Shimbori and Tom Lee handled things, talking about that isn't shitposting, if you can't handle that then be prepared once the First Week sales numbers drop, it will be a blast.

So does Blazblue and Samurai Shodown might have Iroha, Shiki, or some other girl with nice tits on the roster.

Attached: O0TpccN.png (1589x1937, 1.04M)

And Tekken is played by people writing their juggling school thesis. Who fucking cares why you play something.

Just waiting for the first week sales numbers, if that fails too then all doubts will be put to rest, Dead or Alive 6 will truly be another Ninja Gaiden 3 episode.

>Desexualize DoA
>Honoka tit physics
>Sexy costume DLCs and alt game like DoA beach
There's too much money involved especially with the DLCs. As to why the girls are nerfed especially the beautiful Nyotengu I have no idea why. Maybe they're trying to save budget for company and trying to cash out on horny people like me

>The failings on DOA6 is all on the way Yohei Shimbori and Tom Lee
This is actually true, clearly proven by how well the deluxe demo was received. I was legitimately surprised that it sparked excitement and actual conversation about the gameplay (and not GAMEPLAY), something that I have never seen on Yea Forums before about any Dead or Alive game.
It is clear that the product itself is great, but those in charge of PR and marketing are going to fuck the hard work of the developers up big time.

Wiz has been killing fighting games for over a decade now, ever since he started taking money to get shitgames in evo back in SFIV days.

Yeah, if those two retards hadn't said the dumb shit that they did in interviews, there would be no shitposters.

Attached: DwuAp8JVYAI9W-A.jpg (2048x1024, 175K)

The PR has been pretty awful, I agree.

I don't think there's a problem with calling Shimbori out for being absolutely retarded. It's just a shame that we still have people going around saying that the whole thing is desexualized when revealing outfits, jiggle, etc. are all confirmed to be in the game. And those that played the demo - in general - seemed to enjoy it.

Im pretty sure it will still sell poorly regardless. Reminder that DOA5 took 5 years to sell 1 million. Tits and ass alone cant sell a game. SC6 flopping proves that.

>game isnt even out yet

It started out overshadowed as a 3D fighter by Tekken and (to a lesser extent) SC, then the volleyball spinoffs gave it a "weeb game" reputation.

Attached: 74aad7d08dbeba27ee75bb67d9a373a331217537_hq.gif (538x219, 1.5M)

There isn't enough big boobs.

>Wiz has been killing fighting games
You can hate on the dude all you want, but he and his annual event arguably is a huge reason the genre is even alive today. If anything, it's the exact opposite. Even if he is being a fucking retard about doa right now, and he deserves all the shit he gets for it and some.
Just stick to facts, please.

>going to fuck the hard work of the developers up big time
Yohei Shimbori is the Director, his hard work was running his mouth trying to please the west and the east with two different ways to present the game.

Are you a retard? user said people complains about DOA and I explained exactly why. Sexy females always were DOA's core values. They already tried to tone down the sexiness in 5 and it was the best time for it since new visual style and they failed hard. No fucking wonder they got all the complains when they tried to do it AGAIN but now it's even more obvious since we compare models not with pre-5 anime models but with recent Xtreme and 5 models and DOA6 obviously loses.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_181023_162501.jpg (1080x1920, 355K)

Didn't Maximillian get hands on with it recently? What if him and others told Joey behind the scenes that it sucks dick and the decision is based off of that? Why would anyone get butthurt over DoA, doesn't it still have that one button counters and specials? And Samurai Showdown actually has had a small tourney scene all these years.

>SC6 flopping proves that.
Bandai Namco literally detailed on their fiscal report about being satified with Soul Calibur VI to the point the staff got profit bonuses; sorry but DOA6 is failing alone.

He deleted the tweet exactly because he had no rights to speak not only from whole FGC but even EVO team. He's literally a retard who afraid of tits.

I can agree with that

Attached: uFaVtA1.jpg (848x1200, 1.23M)

I'm pretty sure MK outsales any of them. They have that NRS cycle on lockdown.

Too bad all the normies dont stick with the game past 2 months.

Attached: ig7xdEWFsPlZpv28mJ2n_XpBY5DaT68V0B7-aIvCovY.jpg (600x533, 79K)

Then maybe DOA should tried to become a better fighting game

Based on the reception of the deluxe demo, the game itself is very good already.

SC6 sold 40k in Japan though? If thats good enough for Bamco, then DOA6 would really need to sell vita kusoge numbers to flop.

The game has been desexualized, barely but it has, the jiggle in this engine is horrendous, it does not match the growth the Soft Engine achieved, and Ayane once again got hit with the deflation button.

Attached: 1542819296757m.jpg (1024x175, 48K)

Could it be, that SC6 cost a fraction to develop compared to DoA6?
SC6 looks like a gigantic asset flip, it looks like they literally took models and CaS items from SC4 and fed them to Unreal Engine and hoped that the resolution jump from 720p to 1080p/4k will convince people it has better graphics.

No matter how much they'll deflate her she'll still be my fav.

>hoped that the resolution jump from 720p
Neither SCIV nor V were 720p tho They both ran 512p irc.

Oh, I didn't know that. That just strengthens my point.

Haven't played DoA in forever, which character plays like Leon from the past games?

>SC6 sold 40k in Japan though?
Fiscal reports account for world-wide sales, Soul Calibur sold around 410k globaly in a few months with UK taking the lead, even if it sold less than SCV at retail, Dead or Alive doesn't have the same international sale atraction Soul Calibur has so the local japanese sales are more important and an indicator of how the game's international numbers might follow.

Bayman

>doa desexualised
So whats left? Whats even the point?

Clearly obese Amerimutts are by far worse. Japanese EVO doenst have a problem with it.

never played DoA. is it fun? will the community instantly implode after launch?

Yes.
Yes.

>Japanese EVO doenst have a problem with it.
Unfortunately for Shimbori their EVO offshot doesn't move nearly as much exposition, sponsorship and money as the main EVO by the amerimutts, he wanted that sweet main stage all along and he failed, in fact it was a pipe dream all along, his retarded ass should've known that no matter how much he tried to do interviews swearing Dead or Alive was no longer "embarassing" shit wouldn't change, EVO would never take it.

Well for DOA5 all I can say is that there were always people playing it online on PSN. As for is it fun. Yeah it's pretty fun. Easy to get into but you can spot a experience player in a second.

lol

Attached: 1551234449298.png (603x394, 308K)

You'd think that but no. Tekken never had a dark age like MK's 3D era and since it's not gory it sells worldwide. MK has been (and still is) banned in key countries

Attached: Quark,_2375.jpg (417x393, 100K)

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel this year.

>They hired to softcore girls to promote their game
None of them are going to in-game, as you said they were there for marketing reasons.

>They got Honkers titty physics there
Honoka and Tina are basically the only girls that were sparred and the tiddies physics are absolutely inferior to the previous game despite them aiming for "realism".

>DLCs
The fanbase is tired of those, they got milked with DOA5 and if DOA6 happen to be subpar, they will just go back there.

>Tekken never had a dark age
Except that time when T4 tried to copy everything from V4 and got bfto

I could still see people playing lobby matches on PSN DOA5LR way way past its "expiry date", so it probably won't be completely dead, but don't go in expecting the population having the staying power of Street Fighter 5 or Tekken.

I miss soft engine already.

Attached: sniff.gif (400x440, 3.55M)

It’s literally cause mr wiz is still buthurt from being memed on

Even the main characters often reused body models from SCV just with new heads and outfits. The whole project was budget conscious from top to bottom.

Kusoge. Only a select few autist take it seriously. It’s mostly Rock Paper Scissors.. like actual .

It's funny that people are all of a sudden mad about an unreleased game being announced for EVO, but they're mad at Samurai Shodown and not MK11 Sven though that's not out yet either, and this is like what, the 4th year in a fucking row where an unreleased game was announced for EVO? The amount of butthurt this roster has created is amazing.

>It’s mostly Rock Paper Scissors
Thanks for describing every fighting game ever.

>It’s mostly Rock Paper Scissors
So, a fighting game.

No notice I said like actual. Like, doa is ACTUAL rps. Other games at least have more aspects

>No they didn't do that.
Except they did and they repeatedly said they did before changing their tune and it's demonstrable that they did.

>get knocked down in any 2d game ever
>have to guess between a meaty/overhead/jump in attack/empty jump in/throw
So how is it any different?

DoA6 could be a good game but at this point the flipflopping marketing has already killed its chances by making everyone mad. Now there's no amount of lewd costumes and bouncing boobies that will make more people care about the game.

Doa has exactly as many aspects of RPS as any other fighting game out there on the market currently.

How so? Look at Street Fighter or Tekken, they're also attack, block or throw. And they have the same system of blocking attacks, throwing blocking opponents, and interrupting throws with attacks. DOA is the same, but with holds instead of blocks.

wow you have the option to hold as well as block so much rps everything is completely random as hell now

Well for one you can like, zone in sf at least

>the whole thing is desexualized when revealing outfits, jiggle, etc. are all confirmed to be in the game.
Except it has been desexualised and the revealing outfits and jiggle were hastily added back in in response to the backlash.

but you can't in tekken or VF, yet those are not regarded as RPS, hmm

Looks good

Now for the day Smash can finally fuck off.

I mean, the modellers and animators have still fucked up hard.

>added back in
So... they're in the game?

Costumes have varying breast sizes like in DOA5. Compare Ayane in her classic DOA2 outfit in DOA6 to DOA5 and her size is identical.

This is SC6, the game that made it into EVO main stage while DOA6 didn't.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181018013338.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Yes, but they are of lesser quantity and quality than what we had previously, as a result of being initially excluded and then hastily added back in.

tiddies don't bounce in SCVI

Reminder that DOAX3 Scarlet has bigger preorder numbers than DOA6, even though DOA6 is coming out in a day while Scarlet is still a month away.

Attached: doa6 preorder.jpg (1426x749, 118K)

Her lips and tongue are off. Tongue is too long and the lips barely move in the new one. It makes her look more retarded than she looks.

Look, if you really think that DOA 6 aligns closer to EVO guidelines, well, you're wrong. Ain't much more I can say about this, really. The simple fact that characters like Marie-Rose and Nico are in the game is proof of that. Think about it a little:

According to in-game lore, those girls are adults. So why the different treatment? Why can I sock Chrisie or Helena in the face with a zoom-in, but not Honoka or Marie-Rose? Wowie, it's almost like those characters are clearly underage, and DoA is a game franchise built by a bunch of reprobates who don't own up to it!

Again, Beach Extreme Whatever is a thing. The third one even has Marie-Rose and Honoka on the cover. Those girls are designed to look underage AND to be sexualized, objectified, and treated like dolls. Talim is a character that happens to be a teenager, and any attempt to objectify her is on the player, not the game. Again, there is no mud wrestling SC spin-off. None of Talim poses are inherently "sexy", neither does the game goes out of it's way to showcase how "sexy" she is through camera work, nor do they have a whole engine dedicated to make clothes transparent through sweat, NOR does it pretends she's older than se is to make it okay.

>>turn girls into STICC
Sounds like an improvement

I'm pretty sure SC6 boobs have some jiggle physics. Some characters in SFV also have them. Josie from Tekken 7 has her boobs flopping around while idle.

>some hate game because of gameplay compared to other fighters
>fanservice also is an issue in other people's eyes
>Wiz memed on because of core values
Neverever

>DOA6 is coming out in a day
Wait, really?

Shocking, isn't?

Reminder that they significantly increased the marketing focus on the sex appeal after the game was delayed to "improve expressivity". None of this shit was even there before they decided to delay it.

Release date is March 1, this Friday so it's not coming out in a day.

It fucking hurts.

I really wanted to preorder, but there really isn't anything there left from the lewd fun DOA5.

Let's hope by the time the ultimate version comes out (or a nice sale) things have improved.

Attached: alcoholism.jpg (400x300, 12K)

>no melee
>no DOA6
>two games that are not even out get in
>UNIST making it

Attached: evans.png (904x401, 646K)

have you played the deluxe demo? What exactly are you missing, because it was exactly as lewd as doa5

>3 anime titles
Anime is still going strong
>3 Bamco titles
The Bamco domination continues.

I think the reason its not at evo is most likely due to low number of (possible) entrants. I still think its a mistake though because isnt DoA having their own world tour thing with a million dollar prize pool or something? Mcrib is a fucking idiot but at the same time i like that UNIST is finally going to be there and it shouldve been before.

Fuck off shill

Mr. Wiz so seething he put 2 anime dashers in main EVO which used to be haram and sweeped away to side tournament because so ylent filled FGC "community" would scream about pedophilia in video games

Yeah DOA is having their own world tour with $90K prize pool.
I'm very happy that other fighting games are having their own championship series.

Attached: D0YQWAEVYAAlrvF.jpg:large.jpg (1707x960, 327K)

Or maybe DOA is simply not popular. Look at the announcement trailers, they barely manage to scrape by a few thousand views.

Fuck off retard

Enjoy your shit game flopping.

I'm not buying the game this time, that's all I know.

Sorry but nobody buys the game for the quality of the combat, we bought it for the sex appeal...which they took away now

nobody in their right mind would ever pay attention to what maximilian would have to say

Again, have you played the demo? In exactly what way did they take sex appeal away that was present in Doa5?

Was there ever a chance of a shitshow series like Dead or Alive getting into evo? DoA has been a joke since the first time someone made their boobs jiggle for eternity. Why would anyone ever choose DoA over Tekken or Soul Calibur?

He's not wrong. The demo was good.

You might hate the guy, but come on man, you can't deny he is an influencer with a huge following.
He gets access to fighting games early all the time, he obviously knows a lot more about them than you will ever know. These are reasons enough to pay attention to what he would say.

That’s Christie’s main costume!!?? Fuck anyone who tells me this game isn’t desexualized. We’ve had Kasumi’s iconic costume for five fucking games and spinoffs and rereleases, and now it’s not her default anymore??!? Fuck anyone who tells me this game isn’t desexualized. There’s a classic feel to the game and this game just does not measure up. Fuck anyone who supports this piece of shit.

SeeNow fuck off. Nobody is gonna buy this turd.

I mean whats the last DoA that was at evo? It did fine iirc. You cant judge how popular shit is by view numbers on announcement trailers alone as thats the type of shit casuals care more for

>new scenes
I guess that's one of the complaints people had being addressed. Although I think it's more like they didn't work on them so they could get the game out sooner.
>vol.1, 2
I wonder if this means all characters will be getting new costumes again instead of just the girls.
I am curious who the 2nd KOF character will be.

Even these fucking bonus costumes are shit!!!

>Why would anyone ever choose DoA over Tekken or Soul Calibur?
Admittedly nobody, but I could see it being chosen over Samurai Shodown, BBTag, or Unist(even though that game does deserve to be there finally).
If those 3 made it, there is no reason DoA couldn't. It's so obvious that the organizer dude has a grudge against the game now that he managed to make a fool out of himself thanks to it.

Calm down, bro

Attached: 1547119755925.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

This. As much as DOA tries. It does not have the normiecore pull of Soul Calibur or Tekken.

i dont hate maximilian and in fact i watch his videos often but if i needed to listen to anyone about a fighting game it wouldn't be him even more so because he says a bunch of wrong shit about games he doesn't play often

Nyo wasn't even the demo, so you are talking out of your ass, thanks for proving that. Have a nice day.

>In exactly what way did they take sex appeal away
youtube.com/watch?v=7MqF9HdcKw8

>Delay game
>Release it unfinished anyway

>KOF Collab in June
Man that's far as fuck, I thought they were going to add Mai in March since they already have her model and animations.

The Nico one is just a palette swap, what the fuck?

>fucked Nyo's face

Attached: 1547893609630.jpg (257x196, 6K)

>It does not have the normiecore pull of Soul Calibur or Tekken.
It was a big deal on the Xbox and Xbox360. At that time, it was easily on par with the others in terms of being normiecore.

Except it isnt just announcement trailers. For comparison,the SC6 live stream for the fgc tourney last year raked in more than 25k viewers while DOA6 only had a thousand viewers.

Because they have high executional barriers too

Fuck off. The main costume is the first impression. I don’t want to grind just to have my characters look like how they should from the get go. I only want to grind for bikinis and pajama sets or shit like that.

>Tekken
>higher executional barrier than doa
OK.

>In exactly what way did they take sex appeal away that was present in Doa5?
Fucking up the jiggle physics is a pretty big one. Now fuck off, Shimbori.

Attached: working as intended.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

They canned DOA 6 after EVO Japan fiasco and replaced it with UNIST.

autism

I like how they pad out the pitiful costume list by counting palette swaps as individual costumes.

I don’t think there’s any execution heavy moves in DoA, is there?

Do you even mishima?

Izuna drop

Maybe I just suck, but I find Hayabusa's Izuna drops a pain in the ass. Same reason I can't play Zangief.

The biases against this game are strong, but not so strong people couldn't see past the bullshit to a degree.

For one, DOA is de-sexualized, but only to a degree. It's obvious from the first couple minutes of anyone who actually played/watched gameplay could tell you didn't happen.

Second, DOA is currently the best looking fighting game out on the market besides MK11. Anime games aside, Soul Calibur, Samsho, Street Fighter, Tekken, ect. all look like absolute low graded dogshit, and DOA is looking great even in early builds. Not to mention that they still are working on the game as we speak, is adding even more content and graphic upgrades on a day one launch, and most of it are updates that are completely free.

Three, it's just a good fighter. The game is what you'd actually consider 3D. The environments matter, the stages take you everywhere on that map, and even minute things like a change in terrain can impact how your attack can affect the opponent. The break blows take forever, but they don't overstay their welcome like SC6 and T7's overdramatic, yet lame supers and most of all it's the friendliest of the 3D genre to get into.

The only thing holding DOA back is the biases it cannot escape because of it's track record, but I've seen a lof of Youtube stuff, and it will more than likely do well regardless. Core Values and that free demo did wonders for new interest.

I just feel sorry for autistic people like you still baiting this bullshit, or even sadder, probably completely unaware of the reality of this game's choices.

Attached: LuckyMarie.jpg (2000x872, 1.24M)

I completely agree with you. But you're going to be lynched here.

>DOA is currently the best looking fighting game out on the market besides MK11.
6 looks worse than 5LR though. Worse lighting and awful animations.

Best thing, I don't have to buy anything. Though that Bayman looks cool.

Shill

>The break blows take forever
I think break blows hit the sweet spot. They feel like supers for sure, but they are over quickly, not like MK or Tekken or SF's overly long cutscene supers that gets old after seeing them 1 time.

Lol dude just stfu. You sound like a whining bitch at this point.

Am I degenerate for liking her new base costume better?

I agree. Injustice was great but seeing the long ass finishers all the time was painful. And I generally like the impact they show.

I'd say no but I like all her costumes so far.

Attached: D0BPAtXWsAA_XlV.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Quite the opposite. I actually like most of the new base costumes. I just can't get into Kasumi's though. It's not bad, but I just love the brilliant lapis so much.

Attached: 1527616092493.png (425x723, 162K)

That’s like a 720, right? I remember doing them pretty consistently when 5 first came out, the I stopped playing because the expansion came out and the payer base was split.

True, I meant to say they are kinda lame. The one hit approach is pretty cool, but I think a mini combo would make it come off more as a super than it does now. I think replacing the windup with some fatal blows to the gut punch would keep the sweet spot, but make you go "Damn, that looked like that hurt."

Kasumi's new default outfit is the most retarded thing I have ever witnessed.
>costume designed to be conservative, cool, combat functional in order to have the audience take the game more seriously
>give it high heels lmao
The designers were high while designing it I'm sure.

Okay, I hope one day I like sucking corporate cock as much as you do.

>Shimbori tries hard to sell it as a fighter and hides the 2d titties
>Evo's games line-up was already decided months ago
>Sorry not sorry team ninja your game didn't make it
>Shimbori goes to evo japan full kamikaze in a last ditch effort to callback the virgins he might've lost with all that clothing
Ya'll talking as if the games were decided yesterday...

Attached: 1nhcww5gdz921.jpg (512x768, 68K)

Nah, you have to just play it. But mostly it's a design choice. If you like the grittier look of DOA5, then I can't say much, but in terms of facial quality, textures and overall quality it's definitely an upgrade. The animations are pretty much the same so you lost me on that.

You take that back Marie Rose looks adorable in that dress.

The lighting is less controlled than in 5, I'll give you that. But it's also more realistic, which is what they said they're going for.
The animations are the literal same though. They've been the same ever since doa2. TN never changes existing animations from one game to the next and only creates new ones where necessary. Kasumi has an animation bug that has been with her ever since her 1pp got added.

I don't understand why the producers can't just accept that pandering to the sjw hasn't helped with doa5, has stopped them from getting money for doax3 and is absolutely harming doa6 too.

Honestly their best move now would be to increase the jiggle and size in doa6 and as a special fuck you to the sjw announce doax3 scarlet for the west.
Maybe after that banned stream and evo they finally will wake up.

Oh shit. THAT'S what's wrong with it. I couldn't figure out exactly why it didn't feel right since I'd usually be a fan of skin-tight ninja gear.

If you want tits and hot girls try Soul Calibur and GG. DOA is dead.

>I just can't get into Kasumi's though.
You're not supposed to wear it, if you don't have the body for it, ffs.

>But mostly it's a design choice.
Fucking up Hitomi's face is a design choice. is not a design choice, it's incompetence.

dead or alive more like dead on arrival

I would actually like it if it wasn't for that, so it's extra irritating for me.

>The animations are the literal same though.

Or Senran Kagura, since you have no interest in ever using the controller with both hands.

Playing doa for the tits is pretty stupid.
The beautiful characters though, that's another thing.

>Honestly their best move now would be to increase the jiggle and size in doa6 and as a special fuck you to the sjw announce doax3 scarlet for the west.
Too late, they already deconfirmed it.

Not to mention 5 already had a perfectly good ninja suit for her they could just carry over.

>implying DoA6 was not dropped as a result of EVO Japan fiasco, and UNIST wasn't selected to replace it in the last moment
Must be nice being so naive. Still, can't bee too mad about UNIST making it, but I would be genuinely shocked if it didn't happen exactly as I say.

Wiz seething over EVO Japan. Even BBTag had a little bit of play time and exploration to play with before EVO. Samurai Showdown will have at the most 2 months to figure shit out, even if that. I don't mind DOA not being in because of that, but that's just retarded.

That is literally the same animation. What they changed is her face model, so it looks slightly different but the actual animation is unchanged.

Senran Needs more ass or to look as good as the art
But they look like dolls in an uncanny way.

That suit is actually in the game and was even selectable in the demo on top of the new default outfit, so it's fine.

retard, last year had 8 games

>UNIST
>best fighting game in years
>gets little to no love
Fuck this timeline

I wish that outfit had the scarf/cape from Ninja Gaiden 3.

Attached: 1525079970825.jpg (275x183, 6K)

no i don't think doa would've made it either way.

Design is also fucking ugly. The weirdest thing is how her Razor's Edge outfit was great and could've easily be her default one but they fucked it up.

Attached: NiG93.jpg (400x576, 68K)

That's some shitty semantics because the end result is that the animation is different. She narrows her eyes and eyebrows in 5, she doesn't narrow them in 6. Her head moves far further as she tilts it down in 6.The side of her mouth is slightly pushed by her tongue in 5 and it isn't in 6. You can make up whatever excuses for it you want but the animation they ended up with in 6 looks like shit.

And this year they have 9, what is your point?
If they couldn't add DoA as a 10th game, then it means the number is still a fixed amount even if it increased compared to last year.

>Soul Calibur, Samsho, Street Fighter, Tekken, ect.
Even DOA5 is far better looking than those other Fighting Games.

Attached: tina_08_v3_by_lord_honk_d64y669.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Cleavage cutout
Not progressive enough.

Not with that cleavage, they know the west hate those too, they needed something more safe.

they obviously removed marvel last year and didn't replace it, UNIST always had the spot

>No they didn't do that.
They fucking did and the Cali faggot they hired even gloated about it.

Attached: 1532090587658.jpg (1280x511, 182K)

mega.nz/#F!wyQXgabQ!3D7TsTXx_i9gWt4R-aAY5A

Good thing it didn't make it.
The less publicity doa6 gets the the more it'll turn into doa5 to cash on dlcs.
here's hoping for more obscene costumes.

Attached: 62465016_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x960, 713K)

>he is an influencer with a huge following.
Max lost his contract,he's just a literalywho now, stop sucking his balls.

>Max lost his contract
That totally changed anything at all.

for those who had the pc version, was there a cream dll mod to get all the dlc unlocked? and would it be possible for DO6? i remember doing this for peach beach splash.

Jiggle physics look stupid as hell every time it's used.

They should bring back Naotora seeing she's Koei Tecmo property and she already had a pretty good moveset

Attached: naotora.jpg (630x335, 168K)

you know dam well, talim wont be able to use that costume in evo tourney

I really don't understand this obsession with a western release, both the PS4 and Switch are non regional.

>tell your fans to fuck off
>don't even make it to evo
what is their grand scheme?

have a nice vacation my dude

>one of my Christie screenshots made it in
Neat.
Have some more for your core values folder.

Attached: 1550377571772.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Sorry user, Naotora was only shilled by KT in 2017 because pic related TV drama about her was airing that year.

Attached: 1522189755773.jpg (800x1135, 394K)

>get a showcase at the largest and most prestigious competitive fighting games tournament and expo
>show little to no in depth gameplay or mechanics explanations, make no effort to show the game as a tournament viable competitive fighter
>instead use your showcase to show ugly japanese e-thots groping each other and freeze frames of the characters eating each others asses
>wizard in his basedness shuts it down and stops the manchildren in charge of DOA making an embarrassing spectacle out of his tournament
>army of incel retards fly into a rage "HEY I WAS WATCHING THOSE FLAT TITS! WHATS THE ISSUE HERE?"

Mr Wizard was right to do what he did. That DOA showcase was a cringey embarrassing shitshow that makes fighting games as an esport and the grassroots FGC look juvenile and shitty. Can you imagine MarkMan or ComboFiend presiding over a fucking train wreck like that? It wouldn't happen because they aren't fucking retarded.

You are absolutely right, but look at the level of shilling the fighting community has for those crappy looking games, and how badly they try to shit on DOA

I hope they will, it would be minimal work, they already have the model and the moveset.

Attached: 73272488_p0.png (3300x2550, 3.66M)

Last one.

Attached: 1550561143245.jpg (1970x1900, 493K)

They had a whole fucking invitational tournament before the other shit. You didn't watch it, shill. Wiz and you are some faggies

(You)

I'd rather they bring back Momiji and Rachel

Attached: screenshot.jpg (750x420, 42K)

Western releases don’t even matter anymore since Sony’s censorship policies went global. It’s not like the version will be different as well. Everyone on PS4 is getting a cut down game with features locked out.

I don't give a crap about them to be honest, especially Rachel.
But seeing how Momiji was popular enough to even make it to doax3, it seems retarded that she isn't in, and some guest characters are getting in sooner than her.

DOA was only at Evo when the genre was in the dark ages and people took whatever they could get. These days with this glut of quality releases, the truth is DOA wasn't making it to Evo even if marketing hadn't screwed up/core values didn't happen/girls were still as busty/whatever your issues with the game are

Even though I like those games, I don't think the likes of Samurai Shodown, Blazblue Tag, UNIST are actually more popular than DOA, yet they made it.
So there is no real reason other than the fuck who organises it has a grudge against the series due to tits and the embarrassment he brought upon himself at EVO Japan.

They make more sense as guests since NG and DOA are in the same universe.

>Dooberz
>Cross Tag
>quality releases

If Hayabusa isn't treated as a guest, those two shouldn't be treated as such either.

DOA5LR had the lowest viewers at evo compared to UNIST and BBTAG. didn't even beat the views for VF5FS

CT does reek of budget release but what's wrong with DBFZ? Was pretty exciting watching it.

I don't understand this argument. Hayabusa is the NG protagonist and has been in since the first DOA. Rachel and Momiji are relatively minor characters even in NG - Rachel is only in NG1 and Momiji only ever looks after the shrine and the Eye of the Dragon.

Not the same guy, but I don't think there is anything wrong with DBFZ, and actually that being there should invalidate BBTAG's presence since Arc Systems fighters are already represented by DBFZ.
BBTag is literal kusoge.

But it's simple really, Hayabusa is from the NG series, yet he is able to be treated as a mainstay, while other characters also from the NG series can't for some reason.
I don't see what Hayabusa being in DOA longer than Momiji and Rachel, or them being side characters has anything to do with this.

DBFZ is Namco, they're the ones who make and publish all DBZ games, they just happened to hire ArcSys to make this one for them

BBTag is the ArcSys rep

I dunno man. DBFZ just isn't my thing. I'm sure it's fun for you guys that are into it. I heard the game was dying though, so I'm surprised to see it again this year. Especially since GG got cut.

I'm speaking from the players/community's point of view.
Commercially, you are right. But I as a player don't give a shit about that, I only care who developed them and how they play.
DBFZ satisfies the mark for an ArcSys game, the rest is corporate commercial bullshit.

dbz is fun, but the meta sucks, it's almost all bardock and mix ups, i dont know if the new patch helped, but i wish the tag system was similar to BBTAG and or MVCI. the 3v3 format is just so stale now.

The game got a second season announced and new characters are being developed, it wouldn't be happening if it was dying.

I really don't like 3v3 games, it always ends up like a clusterfuck, and inbalanced to boot.

same, cause i guess bad luck, any one i want to use don't sync well. im currently using piccolo, krilin and base goku. now i know there not top tier but i like playing characters i like, even more so if there canon team ups (like team avengers in mvc3)

TN is deluded to think they can still do something with DOA when normalfags are this fucked in the head.
Should just have done Ninja Gaiden and release Nioh 2 faster

I have to feel bad for Shimbori even though he is a horrible interviewee. Can't blame the guy from trying to get his game recognized as a legitimately fun and competitive game but all his flip flopping killed the game's PR.

Oh well, I already bought the Saikyou edition and the Digital Deluxe just for my waifu

Attached: doa6-kasumi-ss1-1528465436098_610w.jpg (610x343, 42K)

Every fighting games are shit.

Only Ninja Gaiden out of those two is a Team Ninja game, Nioh is handled by a different team.

no, team ninja should have stayed 'lewd' and just focus on their own pro circuit. just balance it out with more bara dudes.

But the game is already full of pretty boys.

It's still team ninja.
I'm sick of this argument.
Are you saying that Bioware shouldn't get shit on because "another team" made andromeda?
You put your fucking name on it, you're accountable for everything and everyone involved.

Nioh is a different team, but it still comes under Team Ninja - who do Ninja Gaiden, DOA and Nioh at the moment. Other subsidiaries of Koei Tecmo are Omega Force (musou games), Gust (JRPGs), and Kou Shibusawa (strategy games).

Based and true.
Most of these oblivious, stuck-up fuckers have forgotten that the final "judge" is the audience/fans. And the fans have chosen your game for a reason. Don't change that because IRL trends and pressure (if you can even call feminist attempts like that).

Attached: SC6_Ivy_Taki.png (1432x1042, 2.2M)

Oh okay, sorry it was my mistake. For some reason I remembered it wasn't Team Ninja but some other Koei Tecmo team.

When will the first reviews be available? No user from the press here?

Tekken is both above and bellow. You have the mishima style or Nina in the same game than Katarina, King or Josie

thats cause DOA is literally based on it's sex appeal. the game is fun. it's the other spectrum of virtua fighter with tekken in the middle. soul cal was never about the girls really.

this is true for pretty much all fighting games

Imagine masturbating to shitty 3d models and not glorious 2D master race

Playing Doa5 for tits alone when it released was ok. But it happened that between DoA5 and 6 we got the golden age of 3d porn (SFM/Blender/HS) which is easy to pick up for anyone.
Tits alone cannot be the only stronghold for DoA since they´ve been surpased in that field.

Yea ahaha

Yikes

So, all that being said, is anyone picking up the game when it comes out in a few days?

Yup

>shitty 3d mode-

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_181020_185042.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

kasumi is so hot sweet lord, give kasumi her own game already

Attached: enji night3.jpg (1446x2048, 404K)

They at least look like human beings with human-looking eyes, noses and lips you poor retard and not aliens.

There. I said it.

Attached: 1540675165497.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>Enji cosplaying anything but a blonde white girl

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>DoA
>looks like human being

Kek, DoA is a literal ecchi 3D anime.

it time for japan to stand for itself, nothing wrong with hot and pretty characters.

Attached: anji night.jpg (1365x2048, 161K)

at what?

JUST

twitter.com/bk2128/status/1100652436660711424

When will the reviews be released?

Attached: EDB15F23-EC91-4FBB-B26E-438B1D0FA75A.png (640x1136, 423K)

Call it whatever you want roastie. The fact of the matter is that its girls look both divine in beauty AND like human beings compared to 2D anime/manga shenanigans in designing their alien characters.

Attached: 1540676776299.jpg (1080x1920, 338K)

the olympics

JAPAN WILL SAVE US ALL FROM THE SJW SHIT!!!!!!!

>momiji & rachel excluded because they're ninja gaiden characters

what the hell is hayabusa then?

kys american cow

>紅葉やレイチェルがいないのはニンジャガイデンのキャラクターだったから
>Momiji and Rachel aren't in because they were Ninja Gaiden characters
Fuck

Expanding on this:
>ゲンフーは今後追加の可能性はある
>Gen Fu might be in later

I hate the lighting of this game. Why is everything so bright?

this shimbori nigger flipflopping till the very end

Attached: ddd2e898ed763d7502.jpg (1280x720, 325K)

I really hope they change their minds on this, it's not like with the VF characters where they have to ask for permission. Seems like a waste of good characters and unique movesets.

When are we getting a new ninja gaiden game

Never, enjoy Nioh

For whatever reason they have this problem since Venus Vacation. X3 looks great but VV is so bright it's hard to look at sometimes.

Attached: X3vsVV.jpg (1920x2128, 742K)

That's fucking retarded though, and they can fuck themselves.

>does it pretends she's older than se is to make it okay
>a made up character is the age I say and not the people who made it up
>because she looks young
>fuck the fact that grown women look like that
Is this girl (twitter.com/RocksyLight) who looks dead on like Marie in cosplay underage because she looks young?

It's based on the Dynasty Warriors 9 engine.
Shoutouts to any /eagg/fags in here

Attached: 1526349651177.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Probably some hack artist took over work on lighting after X3 then. A shame.

No Momiji ever?

Attached: 1517321193874.jpg (1080x1920, 169K)

Then explain why Marie, NiCo and Honoka can't be punched in the face with close up, and only these characters.
It's because even the developers know that aging them up is bullshit.

is ok to be gay user

What's funny is that Marie is older than Ayane by about months

3 months*

Attached: __ayane_dead_or_alive_and_etc_drawn_by_yaegashi_nan__4b33f78ecd37e18c1e37503ef366b388.jpg (640x680, 55K)

Attached: 1551256670109 fixed.jpg (603x394, 182K)

t. mike z

FGC doesn't like games where combos are not guaranteed.

Stick to low tier Big E tourneys, DOAfags, all 25 of you.

tell that to killer instinct

The differences are subtle.

The right version has the eyes closing ever so slightly which makes her have a lewder look. When she rolls her tongue on her lips, the lips bend from the force of the tongue. On the left, it doesn't do that. The lips are just there. The slow tongue movement also helps make it lewder, like she wants to slurp up your semen. On the left where the animation is faster she looks more like she's licking her lips clean from milkshake.

fuck off skullgirls has been dead forever

Elliot's weird bullshit and all of the environment confirms should count.

>biggest DOA tournament of all time last year
>150 entrants showed up

These retards thought they DESERVED a spot.

Yes exactly, that was another good game that the FGC hated and whined about despite making no effort to understand the mechanics.

>QLoc
>PC Version and netcode is shit
either fix your image or never post it again

Attached: 6081014b60456d9e9208535092d19c7c.png (500x665, 919K)

But combos are guaranteed after a launch. How exactly is it any different from Tekken?

what would replace Smash? it's the most unique game in the roster, and while I agree that 2 Smash games is too much, 1 is very much fine

literally had a world tour and was at evo for a bit tho and is still ran at majors to this day

I'm not following fighting game tournaments. Is that a low number?

>Nyo's face ruined
>No Miji

No buy.

It was at EVO because Microsoft was sponsoring and was booed by ingrates from the outset. It was good enough that it had its own community but I don't think it ever had much overlap with the FGC.

Yeah it's pretty bad, the smallest mainstage Evo game last year was Injustice 2 with 300 something entrants

It has its major at Combo Breaker every year, one of the 3 biggest FGC tournaments around. You're just fishing for (You)'s.

Juggles in DOA are pretty limited compared to Tekken, it's not some ten second bullshit that takes a third of your life based off of one confirm.

>thing starts off
>niche community all over the thing
>it's fucking awesome
>getting more awesome and growing
>growth is now past critical mass
>it's now attracting memesters and sponsors
>gotta censor the stuff the niche audience loves

I hate it how power corrupts.

virtua fighter does this too you know, not sure why people say doa is like tekken when its much closer to VF

Who else getting it friday?

Attached: Honoka_Breasts_Jiggle.webm (404x716, 2.44M)

>Juggles in DOA are pretty limited compared to Tekken, it's not some ten second bullshit that takes a third of your life based off of one confirm.
And is that really supposed to be a bad thing and according to FGC, the Tekken method is preferable?

I mentioned Tekken specifically because it has an active, massive community to this day and is generally accepted as an "FGC game" if it makes sense.
Virtua Fighter is pretty much dead, but I get what you mean.

I'd love to get it but the digital deluxe version STILL isn't available for PC.
>coming soon
>2 days before launch
The fuck you doing KT

>gives a girl big honokas
>name her honkers
what were the devs thinking?

yeah that's fair, VF somehow got a ton of views for last years evo though.

Ye

She also gets to wear a T-shirt with a cow on it and the text «milk»

I think what people really dislike is the hold system, in Tekken once you stun someone, they're comboable. In DOA, you can lose your turn if your opponent guesses correctly and this coming from a critical stun. If holds were more like how pretty much every other game uses counters, I don't think the fgc would have that much a problem with the game. As it's always been, you can "possibly" get out of jail for free every time if you guess correctly.

i want to get it but i don't know if i should get it on ps4 or pc

partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/prepurchase
They're listening to Valve. They've already said digital deluxe is available for 2 weeks after launch.

I don't see an issue with that desu. Cows are beautiful creatures and milk is very important for your bones.r

>The objective ranking by sales is Tekken > SF = MK > SC > DoA > MvC > VF

wrong, MK is WAY above everything else these days, it completely holds the casual crowd by the balls.

MKX sold 5 million copies in like 3 fucking months. Tekken 7 only sold 3 millions after 2 years and SFV only sold 2.5 millions after 3.5 years.

MK11 also has much bigger views on it's videos than all other fighting games in this gen combined.

Using hold is a massive gamble though especially since DOA5, it isn't exactly a get out of jail for free.

The reward is great, you deal damage and get out of the combo, but if you mess up, you eat more damage, and open yourself up to getting hi-counter throw for ridiculous damage. It can be baited and there are ways to deal with it.
You only see it spammed at very very low level play.

It's a tournament that's called fucking "Combo Breaker," of course it's going to have KI. Facetiousness aside, IG also sets up huge community pot bonuses for the events that do feature KI. I still maintain that it's a very much separate community where KI players just play KI and the FGC have been whiny bitches about it since day minus 90.

Except that's what makes DOA great, the triangle system means that the mindgames extend into the combos to force people to mix it up. Alpha 152 could take literally half your life for doing a bad hold.

You have 2 weeks to get the bonuses, right? I might wait a bit, the potential DLC scheme pulls me back desu

FUCK EVO
FUCK ESPORTS

What the actual fuck? Its almost like they dont want people to buy their game.

Attached: 1514775014160.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

You have some time to get the pre-order stuff on both platforms for weeks after release if that is what you are worried about.
Wait for the game to release, check out initial feedback and decide on platform based on that. I want to get it on PC, but I have no confidence that the PC version will be issue-free. If it's trash, I'll get it on PS4. If both are trash, I skip the game then until they fix it.
That's what I'm doing.

Who cares about these sjw clowns.
We get to play Marie Rose with improved graphics.

Attached: 733E29F7-486A-4683-B6FD-53313C0C792E.jpg (1060x1500, 188K)

With worse lighting that makes all character glow like they have radiation sickness.

When I get a chance okay?

The game looks like shit and its floaty as hell. Nothing has impact and the animations are pure jank.

What really is surprising is that there's actually people hyped for this garbage outside of just beating it to the girls.

Attached: 1549852522688.jpg (1900x1200, 225K)

It’s a fun game.

>The game looks like shit and its floaty as hell. Nothing has impact and the animations are pure jank.
I really have to wonder if we played the same game.
There is nothing floaty about the controls, and I the animations are really good, and feels good to land the heavier hitting ones.

I thought at first you were talking about Tekken. lul

Even if SamSho is removed GGXRD is way more deserving than DOA.

Attached: ri[.jpg (1900x1069, 325K)

>tekken

Attached: 1452218914321.webm (480x360, 2.02M)

I would have liked DOA to be at EVO, but I agree with you. If GGXRD would have taken its spot, I would be totally okay with it.

Of all the possible things to complain about, you chose the animations? While posting Tekken no less.

I think it's bait and everyone took it.

They definitely don't look real. It looks clean but at the same time less detailed than some other games. Almost all the girls have the same face.

It's up for preference if anything.

Literal who characters that arent memorable at all compared to their contemporaries.

The girls were basically perfect before, plus they didn't cater to "thicc" retards so that made them even better.

it took way to long for someone to say this, esports ruin everything

DOA is not at Evo because the game doesn't have a community. DOA5 is still relatively recent and it had a pretty small community, which will likely be the same for DOA6.
Samurai Shodown is also unreleased, but the difference is that SS COULD have a community; and it if doesn't, then they're at the same end as if they had picked DOA6 instead.

Fuck off, there is literally nothing wrong with esports.
If it wasn't for the competetive scene, there wouldn't be fighting games made today.

That doesn't make any sense. If SS COULD have a community, then DOA6 also COULD have one.

No, because we have the data from DOA5 showing us the game never had a community. Sequels don't suddenly grow a community out of nowhere. Pretty much every sequels a level of popularity similar to the previous game. The only exception are series that haven't had a new entry in a long time.

Evo making bets on unreleased games is bizarre. They did it with BBCTB, doing it with SamSho, but something like Skullgirls was excluded.

The community argument doesn't make sense either. It'd be safer to bet on a series that hasn't been dead for years than one that has. Sure, SamSho might blow up, or it might fall flat on its face.

>Sequels don't suddenly grow a community out of nowhere.
Not true, sequels are the perfect time to gain new members of a community.
By your logic, SF4 should have been the gigantic flop in existence since nobody played SF3.

Just swap Crosstag with Xrd. I have no idea why Blazblue is there especially after Evo Japan.

I would even take Blazblue Centralfiction over that shitty tag game.

>floaty

As a loser fan of the series, I was burnt by the multiple releases of DOA5. So I’m sitting out this one with the expectation of “2nd Round” next year. Of course, if this bites them in the ass ...

>It'd be safer to bet on a series that hasn't been dead for years than one that has. Sure, SamSho might blow up, or it might fall flat on its face.
but DOA6 WILL fall flat on its face. It's almost a guarantee. By picking SamSho they're playing Russian Roulette with five bullets. Picking DOA6 would just be shooting themselves with a fully-loaded gun.

As I said, the exception are series that haven't had a new entry in a long time. There was 10 years between 3S and SF4. DOA5LR is only 4 years old.

DOA6 is gonna end up being the underdog and come out on top for fighting fans because the mechanics feel so buttery smooth compared to past iterations. Feels a lot more funt o play than T7 and SC6

Will DOA6 make it through it's entire DLC lineup before the plug is pulled?

That would require people to see past the bullshit and actually make an effort and try the game for themselves.
Unfortunately, I think many people will miss out for not even wanting to touch it due to this shitstorm, so it will either take a while for people to find out that it's actually fun, or it may never happen.

UNIEL never had a community now look at UNIST.

DoA5 HAD a good community when it launched, but the terrible port plus no online at launch fucked it up.
I dont expect Tekken or even SC release numbers, but it wont be MvC either.

Actually, it would require DOA players to play their fucking game instead of being whiny bitches expected other communities to play their games.
UNIST didn't get where it is by begging SFV players to play their game.

Wait, aren't those the same game?

This reads more like a steam decision than a team ninja decision.

yes they do

It's an update from UNIEL but UNIB > UNIEL > UNIST have all had massive changes and 2 years between each release.

Friendly reminder that there is a Twitch fag Namco turbo sperg actively shitting up DOA threads because this cesspool of a website allows him to. He is guaranteed to have at least 50 posts in this thread alone. Being a turbo sperg he's an idiot who thinks he's smart so he's very easy to spot, gems from previous threads include the fag thinking DOA has no combos because it has the counter system. He literally could not have been more ignorant of the entire franchise and yet he's allowed to push his agenda here.

Attached: 1526613529694.png (2100x1181, 3.79M)

I have no idea what you are talking about. I play the game, and me and many other people who tried the demo enjoyed it a lot.
I don't know what else are you expecting from me other than playing the game which I am doing.

DoA is a perfect example of a game series held back by its fanbase. Normies will never accept it as a serious competitive game, no matter how much they cover the girls, because of the focus on anime tiddies in the past, and thirsty weebs demand an ever-increasing amount of fanservice OR ELSE. Which is a shame, because the games are fun and deserve to be actually played.

True

Samurai Shodown will get the SNK community to evo. MrWiz wants those pesos.

Pretty sure its because of Marie, not titties

No it's because of this SF, Tekken and SC are all allowed skimpy outfits and shit and no one says anything.

>The people who actually keep the series alive are what's holding it back from finding success in the hands of the people who don't play it because of some retarded stigma

You're a perfect example of a fucking idiot.

I mean playing it at tournaments. If the community was that big and cared enough, they'd go to Evo and run one of the biggest side tournament. Instead they'll get like 200 players top while the rest stays home because they don't want to travel for an unofficial tournament.

Platinum makes pedophilia jokes during gameplay and her game is on fucking Sunday.

He's the resident shitposting sperg trying to spread his bullshit, ignore that faggot.

are you retarded

>The people who actually keep the series alive
By preventing it from growing and sperging out as soon as your demands aren't met. Nigger.

Maybe you should fuck off and find a game that suits your tastes rather than trying to change one that doesn't like some kind of putrid backwater sjw faggot.
FUCK EVO.
FUCK ESPORTS.
FUCK YOUR TWITCH POPULARITY CONTEST, YOU VIDEO GAME KILLING BASTARD.

Boohoo a game I like won't be on the main stage of some fat bastard's esports show.

Fuck off back to twitch you absolute faggot. How many posts do you have in this thread? More than 100?

Thanks for proving me right. Nowhere did I ask for censorship. You're just a stupid cunt with an erection for a brain.

Including this one, it's my fourth post. Kill yourself, you waste of ejaculate.

sure it is

They've been getting really uppity recently, it was bad enough with just the Capcom dickriders.

Why couldn't Shimbori grow a pair like Project Soul?

The lewd in Soulcalibur is not even DLC, it's right there in the default costumes.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20181018013308.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

I don't get the hate for DOA.

The boobs are smaller but from what I saw they still look like milk and cookies, and they bounce.

Probably. KT usually goes through with their announced DLC, no matter what.

After that, I don't think so.

DoA was a joke long before Marie was added.

Hold system means you aren't allowed free endless pressure like in every other game so people from other scenes branded it the RPS game because it has more options in neutral.

Fags thinking DOA is more popular than SamSho are so fucking cute.

Attached: patrick bateman drinking.jpg (413x395, 15K)

It's literally mostly the work of 2 people, which is the sad truth of this board. One used to spin the censorship meme and has since been blown the fuck out, then there's this sperg who spins the "Not a real fighting game, e-sports dictates what's good" faggotry even though he literally never saw DOA played before. He's also some twitchfag that worships that bearded retard, because of course he is. The rest are your typical expected drive-by shitposts and mongs who actually fall for blatant social engineering. Until this shitstain gets thread IDs it will continue to be worthless.

Animation across the board is worse.

>One used to spin the censorship meme and has since been blown the fuck out

Tell me bitch, were are the default bikinis like this one in 6?

Attached: tina bikini.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Oh, the faggot is still at it i see,

In terms of actual lifetime sales only SF, Tekken and SC are more popular than DOA.

So she’s good a blowing?

They aren't there then?

Thanks for confirming the toning down of the lewd.

Attached: obama lol.jpg (306x317, 60K)

virgin

>have Mai in DOA5
>"lol wait 4 months for her in the sequel guise!"

Last Round wasn´t the original DoA5 release. Not a real comparison

Maybe next time.

Attached: Ivy_Valentine__Whirlwind_by_skytoast.jpg (1080x1920, 471K)

Mr Wiz got pissed that he got mocked for having a stick up his ass. After that DoA had little chance because Wiz wants to keep what little pride he has.

the battle system is not good. people liked 2 and 3 a lot. but the still has the shittiest defensive option and movements of the 3D fighters. And since Koei decided to ignore these issues to milk thirst otaku the series has been damaged in the competitive scene. they were worried about shitting up DLC costumes for 5 than fine tune the battle system. the game has over $1000 of DLC

join the club

Either you're the faggot samefagging again or you are one of his parrots. DOA5 introduced a lot of changes, stop talking about a games you don't play you fucking cumrag.

That one was in the base game, fag.

deadoralive.fandom.com/wiki/Tina_Armstrong/Dead_or_Alive_5_costumes

Reminder that this game won't have player lobbies at launch. According to a Japanese magazine, they're going to update them into the game in March/April.

This is so degrading that I feel physically ill by looking at this image.

If it sells.

>Honoka tit physics
do we have a webm or something about this?

Oddly enough, the sex appeal made people not take the game seriously. I find that funny, since SFV, for example, has that shit run rampant across the board.

Wizards is a Capcück, this is nothing new. He's an idiot, pure and simple.

I still miss Marvel 3. UNIST making it in is unexpected, but great. Cross Tag I'm not a big fan of.

It does funny things to my body, too.

Attached: DzWuH5MUUAAnEIH.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 249K)

Reminder not to fall for the shills line that DOA5 didn't have lewd costumes at launch.

Attached: lisa.jpg (394x700, 59K)

t. dike bitch

Is there a DoA warriors game?

>a girl just standing there is "degrading"
What would you call this sort of autism?

The closest thing is Warriors All-Stars, but the game is very obviously unfinished. Pity, because it had potential.

How strong is this toon? top tier?
I want to see nothing but mirror games on the finals.

>toon
Rope yourself

>blaming Wizard for the failure of a game no one except the lowest of weebcucks like
No, not going to scapegoat out of bad netcode, bad UI, and shallow gameplay

She's very strong but there are several other characters just as good. She's just also particularly good at wrecking shitters so people tend to get really mad about it.

Attached: 1549858821343.png (866x1070, 1.66M)

>or Wiz for excluding new fighting game simply because it has boobs.
As someone who has no fucking clue about EVO and could otherwise not give less of a fuck except for that one holy shit moment with SFIII 3rd Strike 20 years agodefinitely I can definitely say it's this hypocrite bias subhuman whoever he is. It simply boils down to arbitrary power mongering when Shit Fighter V has all the tits and ass being bounced around and slapped into characters faces, yet that's perfectly fine with EVO's core values. Meanwhile doa is VERBOTEN.
It's clear as day that this fascist subhuman fag whoever he is does not want this game in his personal sandpit playground.

Shimbori - now that is one hell of a cock sucking whore faggot on another level and deserves his own personal 3 paragrahps for killing this IP for good, but I'm not going to waste my time rambling about a cock sucking whore bitch, he isn't worth it. I just hope he gets pancreatic cancer and dies a slow and painful death for being a little dickless traitor bitch whore.

Who am I? Just a fucking guy who loves video games and happens to greatly enjoy DOA for what it is - or WAS.
I love all kinds of fighters and brawlers. I love Tekken for being Tekken, I love Street Fighter for being Street Fighter, I love Guilty Gear for being Guilty Gear, I love Virtua Fighter for being Virtua Fighter, I love Soul Calibur for being Soul Calibur, King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, Bloody Roar, Mortal Kombat, even Asuka 120%.
I've been playing them for 25+ years, I could not give less of a shit about EVO just like I couldn't give less of a shit about watching some faggots playing basketball despite me liking to play it myself. I don't want real life contemporary politics shit in my vidya. I play them for escapism and amusement.
I've bought every DOA game from the very first one on the Saturn to DOA5 LR.
I'm not buying DOA6. The true fans have been betrayed for the sake of an extremely small and vocal fascist minority.

Attached: Anthony the Great predicted libshits.jpg (850x400, 67K)

And that’s terrible

Give me the paper to O.Ken's rock hard DP. You guys are retarded.

And here's why

I tried correcting these kind of posts in this thread, but by this time I got bored of it. It's a waste of time, and retarded posts like these just keep coming.

What has DOA6 "betrayed"? Is this some pasta or what?

Attached: Eye contact.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Bummer. I think it would be fun for a non fighting Doa

Play Ninja Gaiden

already preordered, dont listen to Yea Forums, it became retarded about 7 years ago, kist enjoy your vydia, DOA6 is a step in the right direction gameplay wise, I found it way more fun than previous doa games now with the inclusion of the brreak system. DOA will live one as it has always done, when it was dreamcast and xbox esclusove it did better as in it had a tighter community it was up till the fgc cake into place that people staryed worrying about sexy video games and of course Yea Forums wanting to ne all like "we are hardcore" so DOA is trash etc. so they jumped at the fgc bandwagoj

they massively reduced all the girls breast sizes, removed all the sexy intro, win and lose animations and removed all the sexy costumes.
plus it has overall much less content then 5
it is just not worth buying

Shimbori is a coward. Only Itagaki and Hayashi were brave enough to ignore western """criticism"""".

what content was temoved?

>fly across continent just to attend some video game tournament
Yeah, no. I'm not made of money, unfortunately.

as a customer you just can't trust a company that pulls these kind of dishonest stunts
tecmo is trash, or in other words; their current staff is trash and needs to be fired. they should be boycotted and avoided out of principle alone.
I bet $1000 and my left nut that in 6 months they will add these characters back with the following statement:
>"due to great demand by the fans we are bringing back beloved [insert character here]" to doa
>this will be $9.99 goiym. pay the fuck up!
>it also so happens that we have a seperate costume pack ready for [insert cut character here] for just $7.99

Attached: 1376563567110.jpg (496x474, 65K)

its a differemt game user, fighting games tend to drop game mechancs for new ones all the time. you would now if you played fighting games.

aside frim that the only thing they dropped was tat teaming, too bad for the fans of that, personally I didnt like tag te battles in DOA amd never played using it.

>Fly across the ocean to literally the other side of the world to attend some video game tournament
How dare I not support my hobby, if I really wanted to be there I would be selling everything I have and not eat for 6 months to make it happen. It's all about the effort and passon you are willing to put into the hobby, heeel yeeeah.
Fuck everyone who unironically say this

guess I shouldnjeber buy a street fighter game ever again. nor tekken... nor soul calibur.... nor .... etc etc

did you have a stroke or are you mentally retarded?

same retard Tecmo $hill who can't even spell his own name

Why does Japanese games release on Fridays instead of Tuesdays.

I mean, I don't mind attending it if the tournament is held in my own country, or maybe neighbors. But unfortunately I'm not a US citizen, and most of the tournaments are held in either US or Japan.

tag team mod,
almost all fighters used to also have unique intro and win animations depending on who you teamed up with.
all that got cut as well

all related to tag team so of course, so wete is this massive removal of thinhs? i only see tag team removed

>Again, there is no mud wrestling SC spin-off.
Think I found an early retirement opportunity...

where the fuck are the big tits webms?

There's still VV and X3 Scarlet coming out.

Tekken has sold more overall
vgsales.fandom.com/wiki/Best_selling_fighting_games

Check

They said they will add her if there is enough hype for it. So basically holding her back as she and Mai are probably the biggest DLC.
Rachel might end up not making it, but Miji is one of the most popular girls so they won´t miss the chance.

Reminder that anyone who buys vanilla DOA6 instead of just playing Core Fighters until the definitive Last Round version with all previous dlc, new characters, and balance fixes included comes out next gen is an idiot. Nothing to do with censorship, real or percieved, just going by KT and TN's own past history.

Attached: e7dbd9f68ab5058e9abe4c95294cb4cc.jpg (3840x2160, 591K)

I'll just pirate the game. I'm really tired of all their bullshit. Until they start to make things right they don't deserve my money.

>DOA is currently the best looking fighting game out on the market
That's Guilty Gear and Killer Instinct.

Skullgirls has a bigger scene.
No one cares about bootleg VF.

To be honest Xrd is really showing it's age. When you look at characters from the original roster like Sol and put them next to newer additions like Johnny you can tell the former were Arcsys' first foray into their 3D-as-2D artstyle. Their newer games like Fighterz look much better now that they've had so much time to refine the technique.

>phone recording of a screen on the left vs actual in-game recording on the right
yeah I think you're retarded

Attached: 1376400218547.jpg (737x568, 60K)

>Core Fighters
I just looked this up and holy shit, what a brilliant idea, it ensures longevity for old or unpopular fighting games by introducing new players through the F2P model. Every fighting game should ship with a similar model.

Nope.

Attached: DOA kasumi face comparison 2.jpg (1181x700, 631K)

Why hasn't this thread devolved into waifu posting yet?

Yeah, it really is a great idea. I wish Xrd had something like this so more people would try it.

Can't fap at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNDXf9iKd6A

Do it

Attached: kn21wGGd6NcQea9FjzASLgc1lMyMvV_F_u2PDwyTo0Y.jpg (1080x565, 57K)

She doesnt look that bad in 6. The only one who got fucked up is Nyo. Heavily.

I was on board with the TnA aspect of DOA but the top tier ryona content it has makes me diamonds ^2 and because this game is a competent fighter on top of all that I won't even feel bad for buying it with my dick. Smiles all round for me.

Attached: 1528710698672.jpg (546x468, 46K)

kys, the whole core value fiasco has shown the FGC has more in common with waifufags than SJW.

Know your place.

Attached: 1549859142884.jpg (2400x1350, 300K)

>No GG this time and still no KOF
>At best we have UNIST and I guess DBFZ is more fun now after the patch.
>Caring about American Evo

The only thing I care about is this pretty much confirmed UNIST is getting DLC because why else would they just let it in. I mean the game is amazing I think its probably the best low skill floor high skill ceiling fighter this gen for fundamentals but there has to be some monetary reason.

Evo is just a meme tournament and only a few top 8s in it matter. I'm saying this as someone who grew up with so many great evos Mr Wizard is a corrupt disgusting money hungry shit and I doubt he even plays the games anymore he just sits on his commission.

Its sad because SC is dead as fuck. Every top 8 is the same people with pretty much no new tech each time I watch the game is a flop like every post 2 game. I mean its not a bad game but it died in less then a month by FG standards. Not to say DOA won't be DOArrival and belongs anywhere on main stage this is just a shot at SC

I hate DOA but it would take only a few changes to fix it. Balancing damage juggle options and making counter not something you can guess with during hit stun combos that aren't a juggle would atleast turn it into bootleg Tekken tier.

Are you serious? Her looks in DOA6 is giving me the uncanny valley.

>No GG after a godlike last evo and godlike evo Japan where Japs and foreigners were finally coming in droves and we had 3 NA players in top 8 and Lost Soul in top 4
>No KOF but KOF for retards

I mean atleast all i gotta do is watch UNIST top 8 and im done maybe top 8 for DBFZ too but i might just wait for the upload.

>no KOF
Trump's wall will prevent most entrants from participating anyway.

The mad men actually modeled a camel toe. Absolutely based.

>KOF with only the Chinese/Koreans
So its improved whats the problem?

>after launch
that's the thing is that launchers don't lead into huge combos like in Tekken
Plus the first 3-4 hits can be countered as long as their feet are on the ground
In Tekken there are many many hits that confirm into full combos whereas DoA only launchers guarantee combos

Based implied Mung poster

was it seriously already removed from EVO?

Attached: 1549839910042.jpg (251x231, 44K)

It was never in it to begin with

>People not talking about this luke warm tier mediocrity of a selection where UNIST is the only nice surprise and will stimulate a worthwhile game most likely.
>Instead laughing at DOA

We all lose. Look at the games not on the mainstage but Samurai Showdowns trailer that looks like the older games where its just a joke tier kusoge game like DOA but more self aware. Does that really not bother anyone? I mean im genuinely curious how SNK got the money to buy Mr. Wizard gate fee for such a game but still.

It was never even "in" to be considered removed.

The Samurai Shodown series, while relatively unknown in the west, was kind of a big deal in Japan, and is generally very well respected in the fighting game community.

Then consider doa 6 fixed as you can use meter to shut down the counter hold opportunity entirely. As well as another critical stun from certain moves that make them have to use meter if they want to counter hold.

you've never played samsho shut up

>looks like the older games
And that's enough, Samurai Shodown is well regarded and has a lot of cred.

Site evidence of such. People play side tournament for older games GGAC+R will see more play in a decade design Xrd well any SS game will see 1/10th of that even this one. No one respect SS its the MK of SNK games with alittle more fun to it. Its a joke game for retards. You're confusing a lot of people laughing with a being a big deal.

>Pretending you just came into the thread
>pretending people are subscribing to your bullshit

You literally have no self awareness, do you sperg?

Attached: 1547227345430.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Most likely Chinese investor money. I get where you're coming from, but unlike BBTag Samsho has quite the history.

See I'm pretty sure the west will hate it because it's not a combo based game.

>Invincible supers that do like 60%
>Normal moves that do massive
>No deep mechanics to off set this maybe lack of strong oki makes the neutral okay but lack of depth makes it meaningless.

Yeah keep talking shit because you play 1-2 low IQ friends on GGPO.

>blows
>throws
>holds
L-lads...

Attached: worry.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Just don't get hit scrub

not every game needs to be a combofest, samsho has strong neutral and that's all it needs. landing a heavy feels far more satisfying than doing a combo

Because Samsho don't play like your average fighter.
It's like people complaining about Dark Soul not playing like DMC because they can't button mash their way to victory.

Attached: Perfection.jpg (773x252, 92K)

From the /fgg/
twitter.com/hc0519/status/1100632434217934848?s=19

It's certainly turned into its own thing.

it's not fair

Attached: 1536724876969.jpg (392x495, 120K)

Doesn't Nine fuck a cat?

Attached: 1517122273992.jpg (540x497, 40K)

are you fucking kidding me?
what the fuck was that shit?
>wait out the clock not doing fucking anything
>last second try and get ONE hit in to win with life lead
>FAILED the first round
and THIS is going to be at EVO instead of DOA6?

Cuellar fucking hate DOA and the nips would rather fap about the game than play it.

What is the issue? The same shit could be replicated in literally any game in existence if retards play it, what is it supposed to prove?

Getting it in this game deal massive damage, Iaido has a lot of influence over how SamSho play.

they literally explain it's a matchup specific thing retard, you can watch footage of proper matches on youtube

Oh, i guess that makes it ok then :^)

Attached: Shrug.png (1266x712, 719K)

Yes?