FHIF Online thread

Foster's Home for Online Friends thread. Endsville Online and KotH Kai fags not welcome. Couragefags welcome.

Update 13.2.5 adds
-Bendy summon buffs.
-Bloo cards buffed.
-Topeka mission now available for all Imaginary Friends.
-Bloo and Will now able to summon Cheese at any moment
-Frankie now assists Herriman in monitoring friends that are awake in the house past curfew, house access bans stricter
-Mexican Fleas can now spread to all Imaginary Friends.

Attached: FHO.png (1268x1161, 1.78M)

>Coco egg summons still not nerfed
Hard pass for me.

lel its like what if a show that didnt have a video game was a video ggame. we did it rerdddit.

Spotted the seething Dutchessfag, you should probably be playing Dimmsdale Online.

Attached: Coco.png (1020x438, 760K)

>16 patches in
>STILL no red buffs
Fuck this game, I'm done

How's the 3DS port coming along?
Fuck off Cucko tard. Go spam your shitty eggs when its needed. Like when Bendy players are active.

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 6K)

Madame foster is the most techincal character. Anyone not playing her is a scrub.

People get really mad when Yea Forums tries to something that's all in good dumb fun instead of endless wojak or waifuposting. Really makes me think.

Without Herriman summons you Madame players would be hopeless. Git gud

Attached: images (1).jpg (210x240, 9K)

ONETRUEWAIFU

Attached: basado y rojo pastillado.jpg (400x306, 32K)

How the fuck did the Extremeasouraus get past playtesting? The boss is fucking broken bullshit. Everytime I try to attack with Eduardo it kicks me in the shin stunning me for 1 turn, and my other party members are too weak without Coco's mystery egg buffs. Suck my dick McCracken

>Bloo and Will now able to summon Cheese at any moment
How the fuck did this get past testing? This update sounds broken as fuck

>he plays eduardo
no no no no

>People get really mad when Yea Forums tries to something that's not video games
Gee, I fucking wonder why.

>something something show reference
Am I fitting in yet guys??

How the fuck am I supposed to complete the basketball minigame to get to level 30 if wilt can basically stand in front of the hoop and just raise his hand to block every shot?

Some of you guys are alright, dont go to the meal hall tomorrow

>IF MY FAVORITE CARTOON SHOW IS SUDDENLY AN MMO THAN OTHER PEOPLE WILL GO WITH IT AND PRETEND WITH ME TOO

Attached: reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

>he doesnt know

EEnE threads are funnier

Attached: 1538478966275.gif (480x470, 1.06M)