"EVO will finally smell good with Melee gone"

"EVO will finally smell good with Melee gone"

Attached: 180px-NPC_Wojak_original.png (180x219, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAfSBBSmUkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It'll smell 50% better at least.

And that's a good thing. Take a fucking shower.

SEETHING

Attached: smh.png (1846x384, 143K)

"SEETHING"

Attached: 180px-.png (180x219, 13K)

Fuck off with your twitter memes

Attached: image.jpg (960x951, 102K)

Melee was a good game, but your nostalgia is tricking you into believing that it was perfect, and so you look at it's exploitables and call it skill, you look at its bugs and call them features. Melee fanboys have become Gwyn, and Melee has become the age of Fire.
Tldr let go you faggot

A stinky posted this

No, but it will smell slightly better :^)

oh no no no

Attached: 1549579847253.jpg (997x611, 90K)

THE STINKS FEAR THE ANIMES

Attached: 1551238365091.png (1392x589, 917K)

there are melee fans who are younger than melee

there are gamers who are younger than video games..............damn.....................

>EVO finally kicking out cringe stinkers
>now only literal shitters remain
better stock up on toilet paper

Attached: fuck melee.jpg (963x721, 132K)

Bruh i'm just trying to poke fun at people who keep saying that melee players have poor hygiene

epic npc meme bro just like my reddit hero john oliver!!!!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=sAfSBBSmUkA

What's going on? was it just revealed melee isn't in evo?

Yes. That’s literally it.

>Guy at my job is a big Nintendo fan
>Socially maladjusted, huge ego and smells abhorrent

Why is this shit so true?

It's true for many other hobbies including other fighting games, card games, etc.

inb4 "smash is not a fighting game"

I agree, but I've noticed Nintendo fans have it just as bad. Add in Warhammer as well, those people stink too.

I love how the board comes together to dab on melee kek

Like what lowkey bothers me is people blindly treating melee players like they have the worst hygiene possible when in reality lots of members of the FGC and other smash games are just as bad or worse

Gaming takes up so much time, and is so enthralling that you forget to keep yourself together a lot of the time. I mean even if you don't smell horrible, can you say your hygiene is all together? Brush your teeth twice a day? Do you use deodorant, do you have a fucking skin care routine? Is your hair and beard just a bit long? Jesus christ dudes get it together

Will this one age as poorly as the original?

>npc wojak
Dumbass. A normie/npc doesn't even know what Melee is. If you're gonna use a meme use it right you stupid resetera reject.
Hell, you could've been smart and pointed out the irony of the FGC calling someone out for poor grooming
But no, leave it to a Nintard to do everything wrong

Attached: d59qbrg-ec009891-a740-43b9-9676-9ceee525cb19.png (620x932, 88K)

based, best post on Yea Forums so far this year.

Have you people ever been to a gaming event? GDQ smells like ass.

ok cuck

"ok cuck"? Are u fucking kidding me? I spent a decent portion of my life writing all of that and ur response to me is "ok cuck"? Are u so mentally handicapped that the two words u can comprehend is "ok cuck" - or are u just some fucking asshole who thinks that with such a short response, he can make a statement about how meaningless what was written was? Well, I'll have u know that what I wrote was NOT meaningless, in fact, I even had my written work proof-read by several professors of literature. Don't believe me? I doubt u would, and ur response to this will probably be "ok cuck" once again. Do I give a fuck? No, does it look like I give even the slightest fuck about two words? I bet u took the time to type those two words too, I bet u sat there and chuckled to urself for 20 hearty seconds before pressing "send". u're so fucking pathetic. I'm honestly considering directing u to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. u, however, will go out of ur way to make a fool out of someone by responding to a well-thought-out, intelligent, or humorous statement that probably took longer to write than u can last in bed with a chimpanzee. What do I have to say to u? Absolutely nothing. I couldn't be bothered to respond to such a worthless attempt at a response. Do u want "ok cuck" on ur gravestone? Do u want people to remember u as the asshat who one day decided to respond to someone with just two words? "Hey, look, everybody! It's that "ok cuck" guy!" That's who u are. u're going to be known as the "ok cuck" guy. Quite honestly, I don't care, which is why I'm not even going to respond to u. Goodbye, and good luck with ur future as that guy who said "ok cuck".