Billions of dollars... countless jobs lost... many more lives displaced or destroyed...

billions of dollars... countless jobs lost... many more lives displaced or destroyed... an entire corporate machine paralyzed, destroyed.... the great shiva, the great omega... the ultimate slaughter... where men were cut down like wheat... Deus propitius esto.... an entire future, generations lost, gone...

and all it took was ONE man. ONE MAN, and seven sternly spoken words, profound like light and bright like the sun. Seven words is all it took to scatter the roaches, to burn the rats, to remove the merchants from the temple...

History will not forget this moment, we might be feeling its effects for decades. Maybe even centuries. Honor this man Yea Forums. Say his name.

Attached: 20190227_000746.jpg (720x720, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWyB447vNjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commercial_failures_in_video_gaming#Video_and_computer_game_software_failures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this post an out of season april fool's joke?

I don't know what you're even referring to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This was the most kino moment in gaming.

Attached: 1550113042921m.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

IM SORRY CORPORATIONS

heisenberg

Heisenberg

Amazing how it took one person to break the mind control and for people to regain their self awareness. You know they will invite him back next year and pay him to like the games.

>Say his name
redditfag #789420

Do you guys not have jobs?

Can someone post the pic when he's waiting his turn behind some random beta

Attached: 1542508854867.jpg (677x581, 84K)

is this BR2049?

he killed millions of jobs... to save billions of gamers

Attached: basedvillager.png (370x370, 16K)

I guess he really rose up in the end

Heisenberg...

GAMERS

I got this and a "you cannot fast travel" version. You want that one, too?

Attached: 1547407581667.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

RISE UP

This shot looks like from a Zack Snyder movie.

God this dude was so pathetic, why would someone ever apologize to a corporation for something someone else said?

>literally cracks his knuckles in preparation for an ass whopping

What was the exact quote he said?

Post it

he paid 150$ to do that

You're goddamn right.

Attached: 1550020132328.jpg (2332x2870, 1.29M)

"Is this an out of season April fool's joke?"

There is a third version that gives him glowing red eyes, but I don't got that one.

Attached: 1547601439390.png (1336x1060, 1.05M)

"Is this an out of season April fool's joke?"

It's sad that this moment in his life was so impactful that he decided to start vlogging as the red shirt guy

They handpicked the dronest of blizzdrones to attend that shit, it's a miracle redshirt managed to sneak in.

Magnificence

Isn't that nine words?

Yes, OP is retarded but that's besides the point

9/88

It's actually fourteen in common core math

He certainly was impactful

Attached: the aftermath.png (1263x518, 153K)

I think it's safe to say that the garbage announcement that Diablo: Chinkshit Phone Garbage was is what did more damage.

So satisfying this was probably right before their year end bonuses too lol

Are you stupid or something? Its precisely the REACTION to the chinkshit game which tanked the stock.

Blizzard could hypothetically make a comeback. But they're running out of time due to shareholders relying too much on formula rather than diving into unexplored yet potentially rewarding waters.
They don't have the risks and limitations gaming developers had between 04 and prior.
Their failure is their own doing.
Saved.

Attached: 1545097890717.png (1920x1080, 151K)

he did nothing and also ive seen some companies hit $5 and bounce back to $80 by the end of the year
learn the market retardio

*tink* *tink*
OH NO HE'S GONNA SAY IT

Yeah, but redshirt was just saying what everyone online was saying anyway. He's only notable for being the sole Blizzdrone (as those are the only people to attend that shit) to have the scales fall from his eyes.

Kek
Hey /biz/

The lighting in these pics are incredible

The composition of this photo is honestly amazing.

I just realised it’s almost a perfect rule of thirds

RISE UP

Attached: E1BC234F-A243-4BD3-BA48-CFED17AC12F1.jpg (598x927, 73K)

Based and redpilled

the guy in front is wearing pewdiepie merch SAD!

The most based person to walk the earth.

Attached: killing millions.png (2048x2048, 1.69M)

>a joke
he says

Attached: gwgb.jpg (720x720, 93K)

>blizzard could come back
Not with pic related

Attached: everything-we-know-baptiste-overwatch-hero-30.jpg (1600x900, 128K)

The hero we needed but didn't deserve

Attached: 1541340072463.png (902x507, 953K)

`Ahem. Fuck niggers, fuck gooks and fuck mobile shit'.

Reminds me of doom 2016
lock down in effect

Fuck him and his entitled opinion. Face it, Blizzard doesn't owe you shit.

"Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?"

Attached: 1541217096736.jpg (1944x2592, 327K)

Who do you think is giving them money

Attached: 1472908346212.jpg (710x781, 35K)

What a fucking legend.

Kino

Y-yes mister blizzard I'll pway your n-new game uwu
W-what's that? You want me to suck on it?

Cheers.

Attached: 1550635165986.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Sorry boys he's taken

Attached: 1551246962167m~2.jpg (249x247, 9K)

shut your god damn meat hole you grubbing whore

That fat thing pissed me off, but the cheering was even worse.

This is some brainlet shit. You see a graph and think "little line bad!"

>The news comes from Activision Blizzard’s fourth-quarter earnings call with investors today. Those affect by the layoffs were described as being in “non-development roles” on the earnings call by Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick, who said the company will still continue to scale up development-focused positions.

Those layoffs didn't hurt all the greedy jews that have been making the awful decisions, they will walk away with a big bonus for saving the company money. You are celebrating that random guy that makes textures got fucked while the people responsible for all the shitty decision get a big fat bonus.

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

Blizzard is going to ban the color red from Blizzcon at this rate
>implying there will ever be another Blizzcon

Attached: 1526561687.jpg (800x800, 355K)

>Blizzard doesn't owe you shit
We don't owe anything to Blizzard either so as customers we can stop supporting them. Sadly ut hurts the common employees and not the kikes in charge.

I forgot the important part
>Activision Blizzard leadership made widespread layoffs today, cutting 8 percent of its staff — or about 800 jobs — despite posting “record-setting” revenue for its 2018 fiscal year.

>record-setting

they made bank this year you dumbnuts

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 29K)

This is like a fucking renassaince painting

>Gamer rising up- circa 2018 AD

w-what happened? can someone explain the situation?

Reminder that one man can change it all.

>Those layoffs didn't hurt all the greedy jews that have been making the awful decisions
The awful decision was hiring all that dead weight that tanked the company to begin with, firing them is just about fixing mistakes.

looks great, like a movie

You think it's easy for developers to get called out by little shits who think it's funny to make fun of someones hard work?

>Implying kotick didnt use the dropping stock as an excuse to purge all the trannies and minorities.
He is /ourguy/ after all.

>bank is enough for actiblizz investors

>Blizzard confirmed down. Excellent work, 47. The money has been wired to your account, now head towards an exit.

Bethesdoom wasn't a good game, fuck off shill

A hero will rise

youtu.be/mWyB447vNjg

>hard work

Reskinning chinese phone games isn't hard

No, both are niggers

>he awful decision was hiring all that dead weight that tanked the company to begin with
Yes because who needs a game with texture? They didn't fired "dead weight" they just fucked over their employees to be fucking jews.
so you have to make up an imaginary tale to praise "le epic maymay man"

It's fine, you can continue memeing but just face reality that all the people at the top that have created what is blizzard today have not been hurt and will most likely get a fat bonus.

Attached: The Last Gamer.png (2000x1216, 3.14M)

He broke through

Blizzcucks roasting over an open fire

retards who have never held a corporate job think he is responsible for ceo and board members getting a bonus paycheck

You say like there's anyone worth saving there, just look at random blizz employee twitters and it's nothing but pink haired furry xe/xer weirdos.

shut up boomer go play spore

>tfw no underwater level

How long until he makes it into a game?

(you)

Attached: 1483F0E2-871C-46B3-B2AE-EDDAE6007070.jpg (1200x630, 639K)

>doesnt do the beta cuck open mouth pose
This man knows.

You are too deep down the hole if you honestly think the majority, if not all 800, of these employees wer SJW caricatures. But that's not the reason why you should oppose this jewery. You should oppose it because this type of shit shouldn't be normalize because it could happen to you or someone you know or to a game staff that you actually like.

And even if you don't care because you are too retarded to see the big picture, again, the people who have made blizzard shit and employed all the sjw shit you hate weren't hurt by this and will get a bonus paycheck.

You can go ahead and meme the funny baldman but face the reality that he didn't do shit and the people you hate weren't hurt and will continue to do their shit.

Fuck the esports, bunch of useless leeches who do fuck all instead of games

lmao @ mad blizzdrones itt

Wot?

Absolutely alliterated.

>wears arm weights to restrain his powerlevel

fucking based

fuck xi-ping though

Why are you acting like a company is a person? If a company goes to shit then there's no reason to defend it or even hope it gets better, the best scenario would be the actually decent people leaving and making their own studio which is what often happens with dying companies.
The people running the company do whatever the fuck they want, if they want it to die then so be it, the CEO getting a bonus paycheck is thanks to all the drones buying their garbage.

I think he meant out-of-season with hyphens but idk

It's a mood ring

You're not thinking out of the box.
Stop thinking like one of them. Bet they can't stop shutting up about how to pander towards Overwatch players.

Attached: 1551193350066.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

OP here nah I was just high

It's a doggy dog world and the real "big picture" solution is that Blizzard should die as fast as possible and drag all the pozzed diversity garbage to the grave.

Except that if every last customer stopped giving them money, they would no longer have income.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commercial_failures_in_video_gaming#Video_and_computer_game_software_failures

Surprise, games fail when people don't want to pay anymore.

No seriously, what the fuck do we even call him besides the out of season april fools guy, I know he did an interview with his actual username but I feel like he needs a real nickname
>dontinquire/redshirtguy2.0

I was gonna diss the man. But then I got high!
I was pretty based, and so was he but then I got hiiiiiiiigh!
Now the thread is dying out! And I know why!
WHY MAN? YEEEHEEEEAAA!!

Attached: 1450056048347.jpg (659x506, 78K)

More kino than anything produced by Blizzard.

He is the one..

Attached: 523057983257623.jpg (500x303, 19K)

He's ultra instinct wojack

>Top 10 photos taken seconds before disaster

Chad blackington

It's time to chew ass

Attached: c96.png (547x607, 289K)

Attached: 1550389077662.png (688x418, 585K)

Seek that third one and mashup with this one, for more meme shit.

Not him, but this is probably the image he is referring to.

Attached: 1547601442151.png (1335x1015, 642K)

>And so, the Traveler stood amongst the unenlightened, ravenous hordes, so desperate to consume that they would fall upon their own blades for a chance to scrounge within the filth and muck of the broken empire, once great, now fallen. And the Traveler, clad in crimson cloth, stretched his fingers, for the weight upon his arms was great. The Traveler, with no adornment or prestige, stood in the presence of the once mighty, their cool shadow a grim reminder of his unsavory task. The Traveler, without pity or remorse or fear, stepped forth, and the hordes waited in silence.

>"Is this an out of season April Fool's joke?"

>In mere moments, the remnants of the empire's once-glorious facade crumbled to nothingness, the illusion snuffed out the same as any candle, and the horde, however briefly, saw the truth. There were some that resented it, some that justified the actions of their beloved god-kings even as their reality became bitter ash upon their tongues. But now, the deed had been done, and time would forget and remember. And the Traveler, with no joy taken in his duty, left to travel once more.

Attached: A_Hero_Denied_His_Diablo.jpg (983x559, 53K)

GAMERS

RISE

U P

Attached: 1550030523454.jpg (750x673, 65K)

"Why did you decide to make Tyrael a nigger?"

lmao

"Where is Tracer's ass"?

Blizzard, I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that

Featuring
Punished diablofan
Chung "phoner" Lee

Guest starring
Netease

>a mobile phone
>hard work

Attached: lol.png (804x876, 456K)

Phew glad that diablo stuff is over who wants to play some anthem with me?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-18-49-30~2.png (1440x1625, 210K)

*someone else's
correction, Blizzard isn't making this, they just farmed out the license for Chinabux

Nope, investors thought it was fine.