Left Alive

So they've finally released a decent trailer youtu.be/GMvb7QruIvM but I'm afraid it's too late for this game now

Attached: 6000197805566.jpg (366x460, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ieqa3Dk7tWk?t=778
twitch.tv/hamacoke
youtube.com/watch?v=CZTmtFOXT6c
youtu.be/DjIiwiZRrSQ?t=75
clips.twitch.tv/RoundSteamyRatPicoMause
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am interested in playing it, but it releases three days before DMCV and DMCV takes priority.

>people think our game looks like shit! what do we do!?
>i know, make another trailer but hide the gameplay behind horrendous and cliche anime scenes of shitty anime dialogue and explosions!

Attached: 1528501092591.gif (245x245, 654K)

This kinda looks like garbage

GAMEPLAY KINDA STIFFY UH
PRICE POINT KINDA IFFY UH

JUST MAKE A PROPER FM GAME GODDAMMIT.

Yeah I get this game

Those mech animations

FM ended at 5

Sahelanthropus?

Attached: metal gear.jpg (1276x677, 124K)

Is this fox engine doe?

What the duck is that song. Even a weird 21Savage song would be better

The mech combat looks kinda cool but holy shit does everything else look awful

Why does that look like a metal gear cover?

Same artist

haha no

Attached: 1541948229661.jpg (376x419, 52K)

What about Evolved?

What engine is it then? Jewgle didnt give me any leads

Attached: 1550959591931.jpg (960x960, 97K)

why are they charging 60 for this? flop confirmed

This looks like a knock off Metal Gear

Attached: 1544073686344.png (658x960, 995K)

>Evolved
kek
The series was supposed to end with 5, though.

Attached: 40-mE82E8w.jpg (1000x1600, 251K)

>good trailer
>this shitty song

pick one

We don't talk about Evolved.

Why did they make the trailer like this is Ace Combat or something

Because Square hasn't had anybody in-house who actually knows what they're doing since the PS2.
Except the Octopath team, but that's the SaGa guys who just ignore everyone else while making their weird niche titles that are actually good.

Because Ace Combat is a proven formula that works

>have 20% off preorder on amazon from before they stopped that practice

>game looks iffy

Should I cancel or not?

Doesn't exist.

Same.

I will most likely play this game, but god dammit, that's a terrible window release for me. I didn't seeth about a DMC5 for 10 years to get it late.

Attached: 1537564712038.png (500x525, 420K)

I saw gameplay from this.

It sucks because this is the sort of game where you look at it and can tell the development team was new to that sort of gameplay, and an iteration or two down the line they'll probably get really good at making it work and look/feel good. Right now it's super rough around the edges and it's iffy if the game will do well enough for them to get that perfect feel down a sequel or two later.

yeah nah, gameplay looks like shit and mechs feel like utter shit

this looks like phantom pain dlc

Yeah, I feel you there. There's definitely some passion put in, it's just that they don't seem very good at doing this type of game.

Mechs look good out of mechs look shit also slavs do not care about civilians.

it looks like a ps3 game

>749 views
>likes and comments disabled
even squeenix knows this game is going to bomb

Attached: 1548187648716.jpg (589x553, 53K)

It's pretty jarring too, the graphical fidelity is alright for the time, definitely no Crysis, but the gameplay really does look like something from a PS2-era game before MGS2 and 3 came and showed them how stealth gameplay was done or Gears of War for cover TPS.

Jesus why didnt they show the mech fighting in the first trailer. god damnit. Front Mission is a great series but it cant compete against DMC.

The game looks like absolute shit, but that artwork though.

I'm pretty sure it will be better than DMC, if only because it's not derivitive.

Yes. The gameplay looks like janky shit, especially in the wanzers (mechs). Front Mission is fucking dead and dont give square enix your money.

Will be wasted potential tier. Why can't I just get some good mech action in this day and age. It looks like FFXV's pool noodle combat in the mech. What a shit generation for mech games.

This one was just uploaded. One of the trailers has a million and more views

What the fuck? Man With a Mission made a song for this game?

Attached: 1436644219930.gif (480x270, 752K)

Their JP channel is all like that, you better look at NA channel youtu.be/ieqa3Dk7tWk?t=778

desu even as mediocre as it looks i might play it for the art and aesthetic

The gameplay looks like The Division but even worse, janky as fuck. The character design is boring. Looks like shit overall.

I'm just desperately hoping it's decent. I need my Front Mission fix.

Attached: frontmission.jpg (1890x1440, 985K)

I wish it wasn't coming out so close to DMC5. If it released in a dead period with nothing else coming out I'd be more inclined to blow some money on a day one purchase, but my vidya fund is already going toward DMC. I don't feel like spending $120 on video games in the same week.

>not derivative
>the game is literally a slightly more anime russian themed Metal Gear 5
>the game can't decide if it is mecha, stealth, or third person shooter
Don't get me wrong, I want to play it, mostly because I like Square Enix and I don't want then to suffer.

BUT, between this and DMC5, I'm more worried about the sales of Left Alive. I'm actually considering pre-ordering this game, even tough I will only play it after I finish DMC5, because I have the serious impression it's going to flop.

Attached: 1527892138348.jpg (863x1200, 117K)

this game since the first reveal always looked so so so... I mean the graphics are okay but the characters, the voice acting, the gameplay everything looks extra meh.

Where is it set in the Front Mission timeline, anyhow?
Please don't tell me it's an Evolved follow-up.

Attached: frontmission2.jpg (2133x1561, 1.01M)

Shinkawa did the art for Left Alive.

Fuck this like its loosely based on MG5's level of gameplay. I mean they have the choice system and all so your scenarios are different and all but idk man. I think the story might be a compelling war drama but its just seems too Niche.
Whos the audience here? Ace Combat Bros? MG guys? Front Mission fans?

>only 3 wanzers
why

At least the soundtrack might be good, right?

It's set between 5 and Evolved

It's a story based action stealth game where you can control different characters and pilot a mech. There isn't another agme of its type. DMC5 is just a merge of DmC and DMC4, it's not going to be good.

Left Alive is gonna fucking bomb but it might be decent if it was balanced well. Maybe there's some thinking gameplay behind the shitty looking gameplay.

>Whos the audience here? Ace Combat Bros? MG guys? Front Mission fans?
Remember when games tried to do their own thing instead of copy other games? Fucking hell.

Because you literally hijack them from the enemy. Can't customize them and make your own.

Personally, my best hope is something around Last Remnant quality -- a passable production value game that might have a few unique eccentricities about it that keep my attention for a while.

At worst, I think it's going to be a so-so stealth game/TPS that has some neat lore to tie it to Front Mission.

Metal Gear fans who liked the "military fantasy" setting more than sucking on Kojima's dick.

Honestly, I can look past the AA production values and see that there's the potential for a good game buried somewhere underneath here, but I hope to christ this is on easy mode or something because the AI looks absolutely atrocious.

goddamn the voice acting is so bad... Did these people get paid for that shit?

I mean the lack of customization makes some sense but there's usually a lot of variety in the wanzer composition of any given force in the series, and plenty of loadout variation too.

Yeah but there's only 3 of them
its like FM4 but worse

and the writing is so cringy too.

>Remember when games tried to do their own thing instead of copy other games? Fucking hell.
Yeah its was the 90s and early 2000s. Its RARE for any company to do something risky since lord know when they will have enough money to do something within the same series. SE hardly gives room for their other IPs to shine which is why i would have preferred something within the Front Mission Universe to just play it safe. This game would have been better received 3-4 years ago.

Every Japanese channel has likes and comments disabled underage newfag

mech combat looks pretty good, hope it gets a multiplayer thing like mgsOnline

It's a game focused on anime characters and on-foot shooting. You're lucky Wanzers are even in the game at all and it's amazing that they bother to shit out the ability to use a couple.
The next Front Mission won't even mention mechs at all.

>Elon Musk talks about people being able to upload their consciousness
>that's literally what the villain of FM5 did

is he one of us?

then why does DMC5's japanese trailer have ratings enabled?

almost got the mech and artbook edition but i wasn't sure about the game, so i just bought the PC version, cheaper and better looking. (i hope the artbook will be scanned or release later.)

I want to play it, but I'll buy it when it's cheaper. I get that it doesn't look too hot, but it looks like it might scratch that metal gear itch I've hade since phantom pain.

Well...A new metal gear isn't announced yet so this will do the work for now.

Attached: 1449639325804.jpg (297x545, 38K)

doesn't look that bad considering it's probably really low budget, the story needs to carry it though

Have you read the manga? It's basically the same concept, civilians and soldiers trying to survive as mechs stomp around and blow up fucking everything.

Not as hilariously edgy, though.

Attached: 15.jpg (1000x1475, 731K)

It's as if different companies and media outlets have different ways of dealing with reception
Japanese are more autistic about it and most channels have either Ratings/Comments disabled or both

twitch.tv/hamacoke

>That total lack of hit reaction when shooting enemies
Might as well make a total mech combat game, what were they thinking. I've seen indie games with more firearm feedback than this.

Is the game hyped in Japan? look at the views youtube.com/watch?v=CZTmtFOXT6c

won't spoil myself the game.

Attached: 1550078269091.png (512x812, 333K)

>twitch.tv/hamacoke
>The fucking squat walking animation

Ugh.

this is the first time this shitty meme has actually made me laugh, well done.

>engrish buttrock
my one weakness

Did any jap websites review it?

Had no idea this game was releasing soon.
Thought it still had like more than a month till release.

What do you guys think of the new wanzer design?

Attached: Dtj0p-VVYAAtB8v.jpg (1200x851, 118K)

it's alright
desings probably the only good thing which going for this game
too bad about their implementation of weightless paper models in game

I really like Kojima's style, but I absolutely love military political drama. Especially sci fi where it drags in whole new levels of interaction. That's the best part of GitS, MGS, and to a lesser extent, Deus Ex.

It's pretty good. Nice and chunky while still looking streamlined.

Seems like it got inspiration from armored core 4 (minus the flying).

youtu.be/DjIiwiZRrSQ?t=75

Yo that nigga did a slide into a shotgun blast. I have no idea why the fuck this trailer got me hyped for some reason. Big dumb anime mech metal gear game. Might be a fun ride.

We won't have a new MG for at least a year minimum, and it probably won't even be a MGS but MGR, so it's better than nothing.

Attached: 1549981902443.png (400x560, 400K)

>Left Alive does well enough that we get FM6
best case scenario

>woman murdering a dude with a pipe actually looked good
Well that's one thing finally

Attached: 1544692635087.png (890x720, 368K)

It's the combination of like semi-realistic politics and military shit mixed with mechs, over the top bad dialogue and tech. And the weird semblance of a AAA budget but none of the polish or finer details? I sorta miss this era of game and this is all in a genre I like. Damnit I'll have to skip playing it till I'm done with DMC5 and Sekiro but this might take up my April time.

as if
they'll just keep making same shit to be new MGS
FM will stay dead

>turrets just floating off the ground

Attached: Nakamura loses it.gif (245x217, 1.49M)

>over the top bad dialogue and tech. And the weird semblance of a AAA budget but none of the polish or finer details? I sorta miss this era of game and this is all in a genre
Oh, so kinda like the PS2 era games and maybe some early PS3 game? yeah, those games are less and less common...
I'm surprised no indie wanted to do a game "just like before".

Looks like MGSV's melee combat

It had a bad opportunity of going head to head with DMC5. I also haven't gotten over MGSV too. I'll pass and see how it pans out.

V had no melee combat beside CQC.
Only Survive had one.

I just resubscribed to Gamefly, so I'll be renting this. Wonder if the gameplay will feel bad enough to the point I can't bother reaching the credits.

Attached: 42947337_282083009112237_5992023812611765146_n.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

whats the source for that gif

Meh

Attached: 1505808254815.jpg (980x860, 123K)

>People will still think this game be good

Looks like it belongs in Armored Core more than Front Mission

Attached: Zenith_wanzer_01.jpg (850x850, 113K)

Eh it's alright. I still prefer the older game's Wanzers

At least the cover is good

I like grunts

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Man, the Zenith really let itself go after Evolved.

I didn't recognize him at first

Attached: file.png (600x572, 387K)

I really hope those legs are just a specialized reverse joint model based on the wheels in the calves

Jesus, it really did put on some weight. Especially around the knees.

>weebshit game

every weeb faggot will buy it anyway

I won't. Mecha action seems too rare and between, also bad.
Weebs wants SRPG.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>they got the memelords Man With A Mission to do the theme
If they revealed this earlier there would have been a far larger interest in this game.

terrible trailer and voice acting but I'd try it for free I guess

The game's director worked on previous AC games so maybe that's why

"A weapon to surpass metal gear"

Attached: kenichi.png (374x398, 167K)

The audience seems to people people who actually read Front Mission manga and thought "Man, I hope they kinda make a game like that one story in Dog Days".

That's probably why I'm gonna buy it.

The audience is whatever left from MGS player base, don't kid yourself.
There won't be anything cool about fighting wanzers on foot.
Hell, right in trailer person outruns double machine gun fire.

Square are lucky there's no new MG yet, if not, the game would have done an even bigger bomb.

they prolly started working on this shit the moment kojima got out

Little do they know we will probably have another good MG soon enough.

So why did the nips think that this would be a good idea after the shit show that is Evolved? Front Mission fans don't want a fucking spin off, and normies don't give a shit about semi-realistic not so giant robots.

wtf you talking about? metal gear official dead

Shinkawa art for a Squenix title? Mechs?

Has Konami sold their MGS assets?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 0.gif (200x210, 2.94M)

Easy. Because they don't care about nor Front Mission fans or Front Mission itself.
They noticed MGS leaving a niche, quickly looked thru dead franchises to work with which have militaristic sci-fi-ish theme and here you go.
Front Mission fans and franchise is nothing but dead weight they used as groundwork.

Oh god it looks fucking awful
I was kinda interested in this when it was announced but there’s no way I’m buying this shit now

>someone posted a trailer
>I know I'll watch half of it and leave a comment
The second half of it is just gameplay you retard

>Has Konami sold their MGS assets?
Yes it's called Metal Gear Survive

Why do Japanese developers love cover-based shooters so much? They literally invented the concept with Winback and Killswitch.

Attached: 1223438994943.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

They wanted left alive to be a new IP but attached the FM name and mecha in order to actually sell a little more. This is total bullshit but I wouldn't be surprised someday years later the devs admit this

Survive is just a god damn standalone expansion of V. not a full game you idiot.

Looks a lot like Unreal Engine 4

>Vanquish
>limited mobility
Is this a troll image?
Half of those things you can find in FPS after CoD4

Well I do already have SRWT preordered so I guess that's true

>Is this a troll image?
Why would it be? Unless you played some alternate universe version of Vanquish where aiming didn't slow your movement to a standstill. Heck, the game doesn't even let you jump freely.

I think he means "stop aiming and just keep sliding nigga"

mah nigga

Attached: 1547212927124.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I wish survive was neat. But it's one of those games where it doesn't ease you in and expects you to pay for stuff to be faster like candy crush or something.

I'm a sucker for robots and corny music so I'll keep an eye on this.

>plebs never realized that you don't actually have to stop sliding as long as you get the rhythm right and that staying in cover for more than a few seconds to toss a cigarette is actually a trap

The farming isn't that hard to be honest.
You just need to be good at the game.
Of course the game isn't without flaws, it's "meh", but not "completely shit" like some guys says. Just a fun little spin off to play from time to time.
I'm surprised the story was alright since it was made in less than a year.

The Votoms action game is good. But then it was a PS2 game, that was a long time ago.

You are only in cover when recharging batteries.
Only spend time aiming while slowing time to headshot while midair.

>But it's one of those games where it doesn't ease you in
That was one of the best aspects of Survive you filthy casual.

Well obviously weebs play action mecha games too
it's just left alive really stretching that mecha bit. I'd get if you could at least keep a wanzer, but no. Only steal and then discard.

Attached: 1547215368222.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

I'll wait for Front Mission 6. In other timeline

Attached: 1539550746465.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Attached: 4mwkt.jpg (480x270, 29K)

>tfw there's a timeline out there in which SE cancelled Evolved and waited until nu-Xcom came out to ride the wave of SRPG revival it brought with it

reviews when? Am interested

has to be

>>tfw there's a timeline out there in which SE cancelled Evolved and waited until nu-Xcom came out to ride the wave of SRPG revival it brought with it
Not sure I would call a bunch of nu-XCOM clones (which has a shitty combat system) an "SRPG revival"

>Half of those things you can find in FPS after CoD4
So you're saying Vanquish is designed like Call of Duty, one of the worst shooters of all time?

How does that help your argument?

Attached: 1549152541649.jpg (1200x1386, 118K)

This looks like this gen's Alpha Protocol and you can't stop me from buying it when it drops to $20 in a month

>cod bad hurr
it definetly was good before it just became a yearly release of the same game (even thought it still has some good in it) , just like Assassin's Creed

What the fuck is this, MGSV made by Hunt Down The Freeman devs?

Attached: 1525726491420.jpg (1080x1920, 358K)

CoD was not bad, just casual it hurts.
What I ment is those points in image could be attributed to times and psychology of industry at the moment.

Vanquish is nothing like a typical TPP shooter before and after (outside of few lazy designed encounters).

I was being impatient with it, so it's possible that I missed something that would've made it more fun or made farming more effective.

I just admitted that I was probably too impatient to let the game sink in, So I probably missed something.

But easing players in is good, user. You don't turn casuals into wild and crazy hardcore gamers by forgetting about a tutorial and hoping some faggot on youtube makes it for you.

>This looks like this gen's Alpha Protocol
Doesn't look like it.

YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE

Attached: LeftAlive-2-ds1-1340x1340[1].jpg (1340x754, 82K)

I don't understand why I still want to play this game. The gameplay looks horrible. I guess it's the artstyle for the cover art.

>Square-Enix
>drops to $20 in a month
you poor deluded fool. this would be the kind of game to get a price drop, but not for a good while, and Nier Automata only JUST finally got a price drop from $60 to 40.

CAUTION

Yes. It's an autist who posts that and his Thief vs MGS image in every slightly related thread then argues about them for hours. Just ignore him in the future.

>What I ment is those points in image could be attributed to times and psychology of industry at the moment.
>Vanquish is nothing like a typical TPP shooter before and after (outside of few lazy designed encounters).
You're literally the only one I've ever seen make this statement. Whenever I see discussion of Vanquish, it's always praised as a supposed subversion of the modern shooter.

Of course, this is quite false, since as that image demonstrates, Vanquish slavishly adheres to every single modern shooter trope.

Looks kind of neat, but I want to see some reviews and hands-on experience first.

To fool retards into buying this trash.

Fuck me Alpha Protocol was great (for that price).
In times where I never replay what I finished, I replayed AP 4 times.

It's horrible

Maybe in the US.
Nier Automata has been below 20 € for months now

Stream makes the game look fun if you can ignore the shit animations and bad ai.

Square games go on sale a lot, but Nier has, every time i've seen it, always discounted from a base price of 60.

Hey it worked for Just cause 4.

They could fix the sneak animation by speeding it up and making your character's legs wider. Seriously look at those proportions, built like the "top heavy" preset in a fucking souls game, Christ almighty, the uppr body is wide and bulky and the legs and ass are sticks. Who designed it like that?!

Wait this game is being designed by SE? Because they can't make a fun game.

Attached: she sees your wallet.jpg (305x276, 70K)

It looks like the team had a lot of great ideas and ambition, but square enix gave them a shoestring budget.

Not bad, considering.

Yeah...decent Hmm, what in fuck were they thinking

Who is this semen demon?

They used to

To see how bad it gets.
There’s something... intriguing about absolutely shitty games.

>Nier Automata only JUST finally got a price drop from $60 to 40.
but nier automata was actually a good game and it sold well
this game is janky as fuck and it's going to flop
either they drop the price and get some sales or they dont drop it and get no sales

I like the concept too much not to play this, even if the execution won't be perfect

All I'm hearing is

>DATABASE DATABASE JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE

>finally a game set in your country
>it's shitty anime metal gear ripoff

япoшки дeлaют лyчшyю клюквy

stores sell automata for ~20-30€ and has been for at least year and half

Because Automata was a successful game. The many flops that SE has released in the past few years all got price drops very soon after release.

Not the same audience. button masher power fantasy types stick with their bayo/dmc/platshit/musou tier games.
Please deposit your edgy memelord responses below:

>make mecha spinoff game where you can barely use mecha

it's shit

clips.twitch.tv/RoundSteamyRatPicoMause
Look at what the ai does

oh, it''s already streamed, nice

Welp

another $10 purchase

Honestly if people didn't notice that one seemingly generic map in the reveal trailer was actually Huffman Island they wouldn't associate this with Front Mission at all, and they have done it as little as possible, which is something I appreciate.

I like the universe and I welcome more games set in it. Not capitalizing on the Front Mission name must've been a difficult decision, but I'm glad they respect the series and are willing to give a different name to a game with a different experience.

I'll give this game a go for sure.

>they wouldn't associate this with Front Mission at all
too bad they use wanzers in game and in PR marketing ALL THE FUCKING TIME then
retard

Looks like The Division movement mixed with Metal Gear artwork and Armored core mecha gameplay.
twitch.tv/hamacoke

Well they kinda have to considering they appear in the game and look cool.

then stop beign a retard thinking that island from trailer is only thing related to front mission

>Armored core mecha gameplay.
that's one way to diss armored core

I strongly recommend reading the post again.

Imagine armored core without flight, and only having boost and able to ram into stuff. That's what the mech gameplay is like.

>Honestly if people didn't notice that one seemingly generic map in the reveal trailer was actually Huffman Island they wouldn't associate this with Front Mission at all, and they have done it as little as possible, which is something I appreciate.
>if people didn't notice that one seemingly generic map in the reveal trailer
> they wouldn't associate this with Front Mission at all
>at all
read it yourself.
So I guess people should also ignore GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS named as WANZERS, one of which also included in LIMITED EDITION?
idiot

>3 wanzers

>ONLY 3 WANZERS

what the fuck

Dude all I'm saying is that they're deliberately using the Front Mission name as little as possible, despite the game being set in the same universe, because it's a different type of game.

Relax man.

Still better than Crackhead 3.

so you are backpedaling and trying to safe face, got it

I strongly recommend reading the post again.

Calm down dude.

whatever lies you come up with little head of yours to feel good about yourself

Whatever you say man.

Oohnonono

Attached: 1550359784471.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

I'll get it but when it's on sale

>respect

Attached: file.png (288x158, 15K)

Man, his voice is fucking grating.

I will probably pick it up, Front Mission never really caught my eye, i was aware of it but always found there to be more interesting Mech SRPGs and Shooters, but the concept of this one is pretty neat even if it really screams of trying to ape Metal Gear.

The game seems like it is doomed to flop anyway, so might as well experience it when it is fresh.

>more interesting Mech SRPGs

curious about which ones, cause I don't think there's been a mech SRPG as good as front mission

yooo, I remember owning that manga, I loved the art. Could someone do me a solid and tell me the name of the artist, thanks

SRW, because they are crossovers between my Mech Animoos (and crossover between orignals made for the crossovers) and Fanservice, SD Gundam because it has MUH GENDUMBS and Fanservice.

Note that i said "More Interesting" rather then "Better", and with how regularly entries been happening i never really found a time where i had a itch for a more gritty and complex mech game of the same genre between them.

Gonna go on record to say that im not shitting on Front Mission and it does seem to have its appeal points and quite well made games aside from that Shooting one from what i seen, but since i haven't played them im obviously not in position to claim what is and is not better and that is a uninformed opinion.

Meanwhile TACTICAL STEALTH ACTION games featuring mechs are in a lull now for obvious reasons so Left Alive caught my eye even before i realized it was the Front Mission setting.

Attached: MAH GENDUMBS!.jpg (2560x2880, 2.43M)

fair enough, I still like those games but they're just too easy since they are fanservice games first before they are strategy.

read the filename.

Thique

Attached: GundamMKIITitanColors.jpg (463x730, 79K)

Nice dated third person cover shooter combat

Its like Square is still chasing that 2009 Xbox 360 audience

looks like an indie game

horrible

this legit looks like a last gen game

It's ok when Konami does it!

>twitch.tv/hamacoke

this looks like a 7th gen budget title

My God, Kojimbo is unfucking touchable isnt he. This is supposed to be their best imitation? Holy shit.

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 4cdc203e2fa308a303ade395631bbd575221d61601d43a659a2284ba6db94c96.png (415x791, 237K)

>been waiting for new Front Mission game for years
>the new game is a generic cover shooter

Attached: 1544658332388.gif (633x758, 9K)

That's tolerable enemy AI behavior, I'd almost be more surprised if it wasn't like this these days given with how many games this happens. It's unacceptable when your allies do this shit, and dropped-tier stupid if it's an escort mission and those allies have to survive, but then everything even tangentially and remotely related to escort missions in games sucks and I don't understand why devs keep making that same mistake over and over again.