ITT: fuck you, I liked it

ITT: fuck you, I liked it

Attached: goodgame.jpg (600x826, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KC5kHf58GMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sneed

I think I was about 7 when I first played this game. The 6th gen systems were out at the time, but I'd only played PS1 and N64 at the time. I could definitely appreciate the ambition that went into this game. Just the amount of features that they put in the game seemed cool to me as a kid. Even though at the time I wasn't really good at it at all. The entire N64 was great.

your momma was good at suckin this dick

Aside from the extreme collectathon, it was a perfectly fine game.

It's fun if you don't take it seriously.

Attached: mof.png (438x370, 302K)

Go dilate elsewhere.

Donkey Kong 64 was ultimate comfy.

Only game where I actually wanted to save Zelda
youtu.be/KC5kHf58GMI

Attached: 1529850303274.png (936x1316, 2.18M)

We need a sequel already. Come on retro, give us a 3D collectathon! I'm fine if they stick with the DKCTF crew as well, although Tiny, Lanky and Chunky would be nice if they at least make a supporting role appearance (They can run the huts since Cranky and Funky would be playable)

who the fuck hates this

People think this is a bad game ever since the Snoman Gaming video

I remember thinking this game was good when I was younger. I got it on VC for the Wii and when I tried replaying it, I realized that it was actually shit and I'd only tolerated it because I was young, dumb, and had unrefined tastes. The controls are complete asshole, and the hitboxes on certain enemies are all over the place.

A remake could be really good if they fixed the control, hitboxes, and inconveniences

There's nothing inherently wrong with it, it just got a little tedious after a while. I disagree that any Kong should be able to do any Golden Banana, but the minor trivial collectibles like bananas and coins should have been universal. Doing 1 out of like 10 total minigames every 15 minutes got tiresome as well.

It's a fucking nightmare if you're trying to get 101%. Some of those bananas were made by the devil himself.

Git gud

Attached: 220px-The_Outfit_Coverart.png (220x309, 157K)

out of all of the game's problems you choose the very simple controls and hitboxes? come on now

It's not nearly as good as the original trilogy, but it's still fun. The level themes are cool, the breath abilities are cool (except bubble breath), and the music is just as good. Honestly I would have preferred a remaster to turn it into a functioning Spyro 4 instead of Reignited.

Attached: Dragon realms.jpg (1048x786, 75K)

Attached: darksidersIII.jpg (325x463, 67K)

Donkey Kong 64 was unironically the Dark Souls of Collect-a-thons, before the term existed. Rare pushed the genre to it's absolute limits and no one was ready for it-- hell, even today a lot of "gaymers" don't have the fortitude to 100% this game.

But Donkey Kong 64 wasnt difficult it was just very tedious to play

TK
TRANNY KONG

liking unpopular games doesn't make you an interesting person

I feel the same way about DmC.

He's back again.
And about time to.
And this time.
He's in the mood!

He can fly real high with his jetpack on.
With his pistols out.

HE'S ONE TOUGH KONG! HUH!

I unironically believe this is the best Pokemon experience available on any system.

Attached: 51YNFET0QFL.jpg (355x500, 52K)

It alright but you can pinpoint the moment the devs got bored and just stuck minigame barrels everywhere (About halfway through Fungi Forest)

That's not the point of this thread, here's your (You).

Meant to reply to

this
only impatient low taste plebs bitch about it waaaa the game makes me play it

DKC1>>>DKC2

Attached: 69847-donkey-kong-country-snes-front-cover_530x.jpg (530x365, 45K)

Having recently played through every DKC...

why?

The OST alone makes it worth playing at least once four times

Attached: Sonic-Heroes-logo.png (756x588, 285K)

Sonic Heroes is peak aesthetic for the 3D Sonic era