JUST

JUST

Attached: 161474593.39999998_image.png (221x233, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uN3UvQIuSrA&list=PL1l2WCK8OfqXNpUr3ztiQ7mkjSNYKO5TG&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give it to me straight: is it gay? gay as in shit, not gay as in sucking dicks. but does it suck dick? suck dick as in it fucking sucks dicks, not literally but figuratively.

bruh look at this dude

I feel bad for John but i feel like due to him spamming the re-uploads it fucked his algorithm and no one getting the vid

BASED.

I just listened to his podcast for the first time. I
He's exactly what I imagined someone who made Halo 3 machinima for a decade would sound like.

Which content creator from the Machinima days has had the most success post-machinima ?

Attached: 1508042494329.png (320x291, 121K)

Jesus, I'm a machinima maker also but an hour and 44 minutes for one video? That's nuts.

What one? you need to understand Joh gets fucked over at least once a week. He only knows pain

UberHaxorNova

>My romantic life has always been a joke because I poured my twenties into Arby n the Chief

I wonder. Do his others series still hold up?

well do you think Arby n the chief does?

Man is this still the season that starts with the toys in some sort of Space Odyssey dream sequence? I watched the first four or five episodes but he put them out at such a sluggish pace I slowly forgot about it. I always thought Job was really talented and I feel bad for not supporting him. I wish he could land something substantial in Vancouver's film making industry.

Jon deserves better than you retards.

I don't know. I haven't watched in ages. That's why I'm asking. I just remember really liking Hard Justice as a kid.

DSP

Blatantly Doctor Disrespect but I don't think many people knew he was around back then

Yeah I skipped mos of that part, IMO it's pretty unimportant to the main story and I know jon would choke me for saying that. If you wanted to cut that whole section out then after the apartment blew up the story skips to here at 26:06
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3UvQIuSrA&list=PL1l2WCK8OfqXNpUr3ztiQ7mkjSNYKO5TG&index=8

yes. and Space Odyssey dream sequence ends in episode 8 tho they don't all wake up at the same time. He uses it to establish more or less the theme of purpose and he's said he wanted it to be the longest opening ever to make the ending of 7 feel like it carried weight. the seasons pretty good even the Space Odyssey dream sequence has a fucking great twist and and is shot beautifully it can just go slow at times.

Also all you really need to know so far about the Space Odyssey dream stuff is that arbiter is being haunted by some form of Eugene tho i feel like it's a Manifestation of his Guilt

holy shit this is still going on? I haven't watched it since I was like 16. what keeps people watching it?

I feel embarrassed for all those people who thought he was going to be a director someday

I was one of them

Jon is a pretty good Writer

You guys wanna play fatkid on foundry or zombie tower after school? Maybe ghoatbusters?

I enjoyed this episode quite a bit actually, it was really well written.

>This show is still being made
>It still uses Halo Reach for machinima

It's fucking bizarre. They could funnel this effort into actually learning/making something.

To be fair the in the plot Chief is trying to get the Money for a Xbox one and thinks 4 is gay since he's bad at it

Is Jon trying to imply the first half of the season was a Drugged fueled Hallucination?

Attached: Jon the super cuck.png (1720x1380, 2.16M)

i actually enjoy it. its a nice nostalgia trip of good machinima compared to the shitty quick meme sperges of today

this was pretty funny, wasn't expecting it

Attached: Screenshot (475).png (1440x900, 1.4M)

>Want to find his RE5 "Chris Redfield is a racist" trailer
>It's been deleted
>Can't find a re-upload anywhere

Feels bad man.

Attached: 1550802562128.jpg (564x553, 34K)

he said on the podcast the original plan for that joke wwas for the host to be in a KKK hood

>His name is master chief.
>Oh he's the master chief of the alt right that's like one of them grand wizard right?

Attached: 1538127171351.png (593x580, 621K)

>sjw shit
Glad I never touched arby n the chief, fucking trash

jon hates sjw

It's not that simple. They are fucking with A stereotypical SJW online trying to get a rise out of him and at the climax of the fucking around is Chief tell's him he's the leader of the alt right. the SJW is a e-celeb who convinces the Internet police (a faction in the show that can ban people) that they are the leaders on the ALT right and the Internet police locks them in internet jail

It's a joke about how modern day mob mentality is retarded and how online gaming has been castrated by the retards in power.

Later they go on the "Slightly right leading podcast" and he's a over the top KKK Member. Jon just likes making fun of people

Attached: ray cist.png (1188x652, 771K)

Does Jon still browse Yea Forums? I get the feeling he does sparsely.

>This much lore for a loser who couldn't make it as a real director literally playing with toys for a decade.

Yeah he was talking about when red dead 2 came out that Yea Forums made him hate the game

>Yea Forums made him hate the game
Why is that? Got a link?

No. i think it was in one of his gameplay steams so it's gone now.

Jon pretty much hates everything else he made
especially one life remaining

both of these segments had me pissing myself laughing like i was watching the wedding episode all over again
they probably went on for longer than they should have but god damn if it wasn't funny

Yes and no

Is season 8 as good as season 7?

No, turns out Chaos Theosis are back. But since I watched Season 7, I've watched Breaking Bad and he completely rips it off

>that one line in the episode where jon laughs mid-take and leaves it in anyways