Yo, Im looking for a game that basically can play itself. I enjoy botting in runescape, but its against the rules...

Yo, Im looking for a game that basically can play itself. I enjoy botting in runescape, but its against the rules. I don't do it for any gain/rwt. I just enjoy having a bot play and I just optimize the script. Any suggestions out there?

Attached: 1dd489c0cdaabbe9e6ad3bde72c6fed5.png (238x310, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

progressquest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The easiest ones are mobile games.

>posts thumbnail
>bots in runescape
just play clicker games you fucking water headed room temperature iq retard

i wanna hug her from behind and grope her tits

user, why don't you get into TAS?

>But is against the rules
>I enjoy botting
>I like to opt scripts
How old are you faggot? No game allows botting unless is some weird programmer game. Play some brainless clicker game for your dumb daily dopamine rush.

Yikes bro, sorry for making you mad lol

Whats TAS?

Final Fantasy XII

you literally program the game to play itself

progressquest.com/

Tool-assisted speedrun, you can play any video games that you want as long as you can emulate it, then you just use a program to make the game play itself by telling which input you want at any frame, there is some competition behind it and there is some ways to play with the memory of a game to make it do things that would be impossible otherwise

Attached: 8yPcFWS.png (1497x870, 74K)

Unironcislly FF12. The gambit system is giving the party AI battle conditions and responses. Then you put in on all your characters and it not longer requires your input.
What an awful fucking game.

Thats sick but I love games where I can program workers to collect resources for me and I can just do shit with it. Honestly the closest thing to this was BDO's node system, which was cool. No other Korean grindy games out there compare to it.

A clicker with an autoclicker.

Seconding this. Princess Connect is known for autobattle, but it's JP language only.
Fire Emblem Heroes is good for autobattling through events once you get through all the interesting strategy RPG parts yourself and have a decent team built. Same with Dragalia Lost and Yugioh Duel Links.

Some tower defense games are great auto-players. I used to play Dungeon Defenders that way to grind seahorses, but those probably got powercrept out at some point.

Bayonetta games have auto combo modes where you just mash X to fight.>

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms

This one isn't bad, thanks.

cookie clicker?

God, these clicker games aren't fun lmao, why do you guys insist on them so much???

Because they're the easiest answer for what OP is describing.

He didn't say anything about it being fun, his description was that they can basically play themselves, and procedural number climbers do that.

That's like asking for a game where you like big numbers and being upset when people recommend JRPGs like Disgaea

Who is this semen demon?

what anime

Create surreal characters/version of your friends in any WWE 2K game and watch them beat each other in different modes and with funny entrances.

Gets me every single time.

Ok my bad, can you guys suggest a game that fits the first criteria and also is fun/pleasant to look at. Doesn't have to be both.

RO used to let you write AI scripts for your pets if you were an Alchemist.

You're not alone OP. I played WoW from MoP to WoD just botting. It was a lot of fun just to come back to a fuck ton of ore, sell it, buy dumb shit you wouldn't otherwise have bothered with.

I botted for a bit in FFXIV as well but overall the game didn't agree with me. Try BDO, it has like built in botting/idle mechanics I think. I haven't played it though.

Attached: 1550330960681.jpg (800x1200, 176K)

Mine bust on you boobs and let em like you up and down

Maybe a mobile game? King's Raid developer acknoledges the use of Android emulator and people do come up with scripts to help with some of the grind factor. Also, the game comes with an in built auto play and 1.5X speed to help move things along.

Attached: 3 - KsZP1Kv.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

This looks sick, but I cant find it in NOX?

>Yo, Im looking for a game that basically can play itself.
Any modern Sony game.

FFXII. You can be as autistic as you want setting up your party's AI, though if you enjoy making your own scripts, the Gambit system might feel restrictive.

warframe

I feel like there will never be anything like BDO's node system, in a game ever again :/

Rayman
Any Sonic
Any beat-em-up, just hit quick attack.
and I guess sims like city building games and Rimworld on easy mode after you do the initial setup

BDO has AFK chores as a big part of the game

based