Why jap game devs love creating blonde characters

Why jap game devs love creating blonde characters

Attached: 1896E87E-4E08-4725-9891-2136CB2A398A.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=fQEjLxq5K7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pandering to minorities, same reason westerners create black characters

Because they know that White people are the most beautiful on Earth and they like creating attractive things.

Attached: 9F94AA54-51A8-4BA5-8FE1-FE688CEB40D9.jpg (599x908, 74K)

they didn’t create rapunzel?

easiest to pander to the patrician taste of haughty babes

Attached: daf61a4f889a545c310bb4fab6e640e0.jpg (491x866, 44K)

SHES FROM A FUCKING DISNEY MOVIE

Anyone else feel she looks better in the game than the movie?

No naturally blond japs

It's not just blonde characters, it's European looking characters in general. I can probably count on my hands the number of Japanese video games I've played where the characters look asian.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3[1].jpg (550x370, 74K)

unironically this

Very simple explanation

Attached: 1421773330525.png (870x442, 144K)

But they lust for her feet

Would BBQ with unironically

Blond hair is attractive to humans, user
Nearly all blonde people on earth can be traced back to a single mutation in europe like 10,000 years ago, and they just fucked like crazy and spread blondness across europe

Theres also the Melanesian Tribe who are notable for having blonde hair, and seem to have different alleles for it than european blonds, meaning this trait emerged independently. And of course their blonds fucked like rabbits, too.

Attached: melanesian-kids-dark-skin-blonde-hair.jpg (716x490, 62K)

that one is easily explained as RPGs are usually based on medieval type fantasy/tolkien fantasy which unless you didn't know, doesn't have asian people. And a lot of media that they consume is partly western media such as western films and such, because of that, a lot of their art inspirations come from that. If we had more games that were based on more asian traditions and stories, the characters would look more asian.

Japs have a pretty low rate of foot fetishism compared to western countries.

It's hilarious because I bet Texans would actually get a kick out of this guy, and not shame him like Japs would shame a weeb.

Same reason the west creates so many non-white characters

yeah, they'd invite him to the bbq

Muh dick

I unironically took closeups of her feet on my playthrough

Maybe for male characters, but for some reason they mostly make the female characters look Asian even if they're supposed to be white.

OP that's a western movie character.

You can tell they do black guys

There's no way that's a Japanese made character, the art style looks western as hell.

Exactly. She's from a Western made film

Attached: jp.png (1602x2304, 3.4M)

Attached: 1551243778050-725012512.jpg (3264x1836, 1.89M)

Based retard

They’re capitalizing on the fantasy aspect of the genre. I’ve only met one natural blonde in my life

Everyone in Japan has black hair so blonde hair looks cool and unique to them

It's also why white hair is so popular

Japs are such dirty horn dogs.

Attached: tails_swetting.png (232x240, 74K)

Attached: bigheadchipo.png (304x290, 182K)

I love Rapunzel!

Attached: 656bdd4a034dc705a717b487d7090a5b.jpg (732x1100, 205K)

Does Japan even shame weebs?

Why'd they make her so fucking cute bros?

Attached: 1551160181382.jpg (474x460, 48K)

yes youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk&t=11s

post more of her feet

>tying a girl's hands with her own hair
That is a neat idea. Going to try with the gf

what compels white people to write things like this? Its honestly baffling to me

Nice racism, Yea Forums. You sure are based and stuff.

I can guarantee it's spics or australians

not niggers?

Why is it, whenever Japan develops a blond male character, he's usually some kind of ruffian or jokester? Not white-haired guys, actual blond.

>australians
I can vouch for the whole country and say it ain't us.

Attached: 1527790813713.jpg (240x240, 20K)

das it mane

Nips view blondes as chads

Based on a German fairy tale, no less.

This. I think all the lessers know on a subconscious level that whites are the masters. Consider those Negroes with their array of ever failing skin whitening products. The fact that japan gives every popular anime character white skin only seals the deal.

No they don't.

>Two obvious douchebags with a camera want to go into your apartment
>You let them in
Why David?

Get back to the rice field Takashi

Really, guys?

Attached: 1498593170399.jpg (162x152, 18K)

The best part about America is that he could actually do that if he wanted.

>ywn nut all over Rapunzel's face

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (1920x800, 603K)

It's common for delinquents to die their hair blonde

That hair looks shit & people telling me it looks just as good as the real movie?

Bow to your better scum. Such is the wheel of fate.

Damn it user, don't remind me

Who's the character 2 below Ann? From some Castlevania game?

Most white people aren't even blonde blue eyes. It's literally a small 1% of the entire world

They need to be protected

based kojimbo

I actually just saw Tangled for the first time today. I want to put my wiener inside of Rapunzel. Blonde or brunette, either way.

I can relate because I watched it for the first time last year and thought the same thing

>ywn cuddle up with Rapunzel and wrap yourselves up in a cozy little ball with her hair.

Attached: JUST (2).jpg (540x361, 77K)

I was just thinking about that a few weeks ago

Attached: 1551034469054m.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

She's definitely waifu material, though i only like her original blonde hair, the short brunette style does nothing for me

What game do i play to know what it feels like to be attractive to females?

Attached: 4C1EAC5D-00B7-4928-A126-B49F3CECE24A.jpg (828x828, 83K)

I'm the same way but I'm also biased towards blondes

Here you go

Attached: 1514254582105.webm (1920x1080, 732K)

Same here but there's definitely a balance. Some blondes just go way overboard and it looks repulsive. The hue needs to be just the right amount.

Attached: 1483124607081.jpg (1920x1200, 567K)

Oh, blonde is definitely way better. Maybe not 50' worth of hair blonde, but like a regular human amount of long blonde hair. I wouldn't kick brunette Rapunzel out of bed, though. Although that statement means very little, since as someone who is cripplingly lonely, I would probably not kick anyone out of bed.

I agree. I had a crush on a blonde coworker who reminded me of Rapunzel but she dyed her hair gray

>aussies
no we hate that shit
>spics
Maybe
>Asians, blacks, arabs or any third worlder
Most likely

You smash?

same reason why western devs create ugly mixed race characters in leading roles, fantasy fulfillment

Because they realized that someone has to represent blondes somewhere in vidya.
Westerners are too busy creating ugly asian females and niggers.

Attached: Cute_L.jpg (756x512, 97K)

Nah, she's not into me, but I'm definitely still trying to move in now that she's single again

Oh look, another race bait thread. These never get old.

Ok but most white people aren't blonde, they're brunettes.

Rawhide seems like a pretty cool guy.

I started playing Granblue Fantasy around new years and there were several side quest things with blone zodiac girls

Blondes are underrepresented in vidya but no, we'll just make your generic brown white character or going full deep black skin etc.
This is fact.

Attached: 1439655491615.png (2000x1500, 2.54M)

Attached: 1545169510348.png (492x328, 11K)

Fun fact: The name "Rapunzel" is an alternate name for rampion, the vegetable that the character's parents steal from the witch's garden in the original fairy tale. Since this plot point doesn't exist in Tangled, Disney's version of the character is apparently just named after a root vegetable for no reason. Her dress is the same color as its flowers, at least.

Attached: Campanulaceae_-_Campanula_rapunculus-1.jpg (1023x771, 229K)

I came. Nothing beats blonde feet. They smell better than other races.

Attached: 0800c2c44159c0b50f2041a26366fe85b8025456.jpg (1280x1788, 357K)

>Disney's version of the character is apparently just named after a root vegetable for no reason
Not really sure having a reason makes that any better.

>yellows make white characters
>no one cares
>yellows make black characters
>no one cares
>whites make black characters
>Yea Forums chimps out

You speak very wise and based words.

Attached: 1544100620829.jpg (1735x2470, 2.75M)

Maria from Nioh?

Attached: DyjvotwU8AALyJF.jpg large.jpg (1951x1665, 263K)

The witch gave her the name when she took her away from her parents, naming her after the stuff they had stolen.

I can't believe Princess Peach invented being blonde
What a gay icon

Attached: 1549584980763.jpg (670x870, 58K)

I never got why Asians are considered "yellow". When you really think about it, there are more Asians the whites. Plus, yellow hues are perceived by the eye to be lighter than red hues. So in reality, Asians are the real whites.
We need a new name for Whites. Like pinks or something.

Because yellows when create black character just because they believe that darker skin colour will fit better to that character design. Skin colour just becomes a secondary trait.

While whites just create black character because muh diversity everything is about how this character is black etc. Sometimes they just turn canonically white character into black.

its semantics
you know what people mean though
so shut up

"pig" really is a good name for white westerners. You're fat and pink. It's just semantics. :^)

Are you retarded? Whites are not redskins which chinks can look similar too.

Live in New Mexico about 45 minutes from our border with Texas.
We had a Jap mayor.

brap

If whites aren't reddish in tone, then how can Asians be considered yellow in comparison? Are you saying white people don't have any skin color? They're just gray?

Hello! Welcome to 4channel, a derivative of Yea Forums, a website with a historically unfiltered population, an aspect which has heavily passed on to 4channel.
It appears that our unfiltered nature has somewhat disturbed you, may I suggest websites such as resetera or tumblr for you to go to instead? It will likely be much more comfortable for you to stay there than here!

It's simple:
Because light hair is rare and the polar opposite of unsightly common turd brown, ash gray & swamp black hair colors
Blondes and blue eyes are exotic to most people in the world, but Japan especially, being all secluded and shit, has always suffered from everyone looking exactly the same.
Narrow, seemingly tired dark brown eyes and dry/greasy looking jetblack hair

It's the main reason why they have an obssession with hyper-expressive and colorful anime style

>rawhide kobayashi
no
it was kenichi smith

good fucking lord

Attached: 1548356394102.jpg (276x301, 9K)

If you're going to act like you're a champion of free speech, like you're so cool because you can say nigger on Yea Forums. Then at least don't act like a little bitch when someone disagrees with what you say. Faggot.
>He made me feel bad for being a racist cunt! Make the bad man go away!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-12-02-at-2.26.17-PM.png (501x275, 222K)

Because it's fucking hot.

Attached: 7537821 kara zor-l power girl.png (661x1620, 1.62M)

pls tell me there is some RULE 34 out there?

No, you simply do not understand friend! I was just making a sincere suggestion for websites that would be better suited for your certain sensitivities, however, noting your use of homophobic slang, I would like to rescind those suggestions, and advise you instead to websites like Twitter and Youtube instead.

"Asians" also includes Indians and Eastern Russians, so that is why I say "yellow".

Hair color is trivial

Oh god, you're actually continuing this passive aggressive cuntery. I hope you don't treat your real life friends like this. They must hate you.

Ok... An oddly considerate thought from someone who uses terms like yellow. What's wrong with Oriental then?

Says the obese tumblrina with a different neon hair color every week

I do not see anything wrong with sticking to the color theme. I have always wondered
>"white" is fine
>"black" is fine
>"yellow" is bad
Why?

>someone on Yea Forums says a thing
>must be a woman
You know how doctors say "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras?" You're the kind of dipshit who'd hear hoofbeats and think "Pegasus."

Oh don't worry friend, I am just using this language to encourage positivity!

I am far from the most annoying friend in my group, that title would go to my friend that uses loaded questions when he can't think of where to go in an argument, and doesn't let it go when you refuse to answer. Used to be a former associate that shit talked my friend's GF so much that he brought her to tears despite her visibly being the better person.

What is this? The Japanese TMZ?

It's all in how it's used. I never heard "yellow" from someone who wasn't espousing some kind of bigotry. If Asians(Or yellows as you like to call them) are cool with it, then I'm cool with it. But until then, I think it's a dumb word to use. You could just stop being a contrarian and say Asian. Like the other user said, it's all semantics. Everyone will know you're not talking about Indians and Eastern Russians. No one hears "asian" and needs clarification on who you're referring to.

What? Shut the fuck up, moron

>like Japs would shame a weeb.
They don't tho? There is literally videos, asking Nips what they think of weebs and pretty much all of them said that they're glad they like their culture.

Because Blondes are the Default White People for Asians.

he’s joking with you, you massive retard.

This. Blonde and blue eyed is god-tier. Anyone who denies this is lying to himself.

Agreed, plus glasses. But brunettes with blue eyes are a close second

>Asians have fair skin
I take it you haven’t been to Indochina.

>plus glasses
Fuck off, autist

>Not liking cute girls with glasses
What the fuck?

>Fetishizing poor eyesight.
What's wrong with you?

>blondes with glasses
add a choker too, one made with pearls

Pretty much this.
Noticed that most anime characters actually have white facial features? Its coping because actual asian women are square faced goblins.

Attached: 1534195336379.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

>blonde, blue-eyed, big eyes
Anime characters are what nips wished they looked like

There's plenty of women who just look cute with glasses on, that's literally all I was getting at

Exactly, white.

>The fact that japan gives every popular anime character white skin only seals the deal
Except Japs have white skin too though. I would say it's more of the fact that they'll give anime characters bigger eyes and different colored hair, making them closer to white people looks wise, seals the deal.

Not all japs have white skin. A lot of them have med complexions.

Very funny.
Whites projecting onto anime characters, is one of the most delusional, weeaboo -iddled mental disorders.

Attached: 1518528692815.jpg (866x1088, 251K)

My ex girlfriend was 5'10 brunette with the deepest blue eyes. I know none of you care but I miss her.

It has been discussed before, nerdboy, and all the conclusions are there.
Japs are wannabe-whites.

Attached: ror.jpg (597x1067, 202K)

Damn user, I'm sorry to hear that. She sounds like she was a real catch.

cherry picking

Attached: 09E05961-64B4-453F-8249-50A95EFA3DA5.jpg (2048x2048, 1.79M)

>Literally copies of Disney animation
>Not caucasian
Maximum cope.

>Mariya Shido.jpeg not found

>has to trace fake jawlines onto the right-side pics
next level bait

Nice, I was just looking for that one.

>coping HAPA dicklets

lmaoing @ u

Attached: cope.jpg (636x642, 75K)

She and I met at the wrong time. I feel like if it were a couple more years in the future, it would have worked out. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

EVERYTIME.

Attached: B672A1DB-2A87-4108-BF66-B8E5B185EDEC.jpg (420x730, 61K)

>Japs are wannabe-whites
youtube.com/watch?v=fQEjLxq5K7E

Attached: 5066DE96-78B3-4917-AADC-4C9E7116D82C.png (2048x1627, 3.98M)

No problem, I'm sure you'll find someone new someday user

Attached: AF54138E-C955-47E0-95FA-931B79C8888B.png (1119x1233, 1.43M)

Attached: D95F4BA8-1420-4277-BAFC-6AD4B2C14D8B.jpg (252x317, 30K)

>Japan has been longing for the BWC since 1850s
>even after getting nuked twice
>Japan has a problem with herbivore men
>even japanese women hate japanese men and lust for the BWC
>m-muh culture!
>m-muh cartoons!

Anime weebs on suicide watch.

Attached: 1536677337710.jpg (800x534, 85K)

Everyone knows that these are cherry picked propaganda from bitter koreans.
Look at the white example in your picture. His eyes are downturned. Not upturned like the anime eyes. Also, look how low and square the white dude's jaw is, compared to the asian example. Fact is, the anime characters are idealized Asian caricatures.

Attached: 32c3132bbb6a52340b7b.jpg (1000x785, 93K)

Persona 3-5

Who cares? I just want a cute asian boy to rape my pussy

its like they take the best features from both races to create an aesthetically pleasing product or something

Attached: 1550054621130.jpg (2040x1440, 343K)

someone has to

Why do white weebs think they have ownership of human beauty? Like, if you take the most beautiful people of any race, they have a ton of overlap. And many of the so called "white features", are also prevalent in other races as well. Like, white people really think they own nose bridges, and protrusive chins. What the fuck.

White people will look pic related, and then swear anime is base on them. Fucking reassess your perspective of reality.

Attached: Group-09-2006.jpg (1104x818, 254K)

Attached: 7599ce234a3ae83de6e52f81e0a0c38bf1e43d3a.jpg (1517x2048, 264K)

You have to be really delusional to think that most anime characters don't "look white". Japanese consider round big eyes to be beautiful and love unusual hair/eye colors. 99% of Japan don't have that. But I also think this whole "is anime white?" discussion is pretty pointless since even if you have a character who's explicitly said to be I dunno German, British or whatever they still look the same as other characters who are Japanese and vice versa. Sure, there exist exceptions where everyone actually looks Japanese the most famous one would be Akira. Anyways, I'll just play safe and say they're Eurasian.

Attached: class.jpg (1800x1205, 420K)

Attached: bibiissu_ando_battohaddo.jpg (348x184, 12K)

Nice mental gymnastics mate

Attached: 1508418640011.jpg (509x671, 80K)

Blonde blue eyed women are the best.

fpbp

Thread should've ended here

Omg why is it so beautyful????

Because blonde hair girls are best girls
t. Brown hair basically disgusting shitskin

How about ones with green eyes?

because you seem to be a man of culture

Attached: Do6hn_2UwAE8iVa.jpg large.jpg (836x1205, 129K)

Based. I had a gook m8 who loved larping as an aussie

That isn't dye, that's just how they are normally? Neat.

Green is alright.

Yeah, here's the cast of the newest hit anime.

Attached: 2008_Dec_group.jpg (1600x1200, 1.4M)

>anime
>cast is middle aged women and men
Pick one.

Anime characters just look like beautiful people since the most people are fucking ugly and like seeing what they don't have in their fiction.

Attached: takeshi_kaneshiro_2.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Easiest way to weed out the /pol/ babbies.
Imagine getting triggered at the suggestion of race mixing.

Oops. My mistake. Here are all the white features that Japanese artists pine for. Now THIS is anime.

Attached: top24-2013jpg-eaeca666e2400796.jpg (2048x1149, 577K)

Im asian. Can you just let the weebs have their opinion that anime looks white so that the thread can be more about fetishizing blonde goddesses please? Because heres the reality, anime is subjective and they can look like asians with colored wigs and contacts to asians, while they can look white to whites. We all have egos and just want shit to relate to. But were all going to die one day so stop wasting your goddamn energy trying to make a white losers day less happy because you are a loser gook who is insecure about white superiority shit. Please just go do something you enjoy or something.

Okay mate.

Attached: 43.jpg (1024x640, 135K)

Post it.

No, sorry. These people disgust me, because they come across as incredibly arrogant. And so I feel compelled to fuck with them, until I become bored or too tired to continue.

Look at all these anime cuties. With their big red colored eyes. And the bright pink colored hair.
Their teeny, almost nonexistent slim noses. Which one is your waifu?

Attached: kchristianjpg-40ad402a71ea3b72.jpg (2048x1463, 516K)

>all different hair colors
>big round eyes
Literally proving my point.

Attached: jusenkyo guide.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Youre both annoying as fuck. Thanks for bumping the thread tho.

Attached: C79254F5-6821-4DF3-BFBB-52563A99C83B.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yep, true. Look at all those big round eyes. Bright and beautiful. And that hair. A kaleidoscope of follicles. Pink, mint, cyan, crimson... Truly, they are anime.

Because blonde, fair skin and colored eyes are still the major standards of beauty across the globe. American mongrels fetishizes people looking like monkeys and dark skin as their media brainwashed them and made them pozzed slaves to ghetto culture.

But the fact of the matter is that no matter where you go in the world, fair features are attractive. Go to India, go to Russia, go to China, go to Japan, go to Thailand, go to Korea, go to Brazil, go to Morocco, go to fucking Somalia.

They all consider lighter features attractive and that is why slav girls are among the top trafficked whites in the world and always in exceedingly high demand. The Barbary slave trade was almost entirely motivated by enslaving fair featured whites by Arabs and Ottomans who considered it exotic beauty.

Japan and Korea, unlike the pozzed west, value aesthetic traditional beauty still, and design characters based on that. They also make dark skinned characters but they make them Aesthetic as well (see: Shiva, Elena, Elma). It's just a fact fair skin is attractive and isn't unique to Europeans.

You don't need to be a white person to see that.

Attached: 9ae6fab80ef89f779e76db771c5045552eefb444.jpg (850x1647, 232K)

Wait a minute... were you payin attention to feet so much that you didnt notice her pussy? Or are you just ok getting banned?

He's so dreamy bros

Attached: 1549585256092.png (1424x1144, 864K)

shhh, nigger

Attached: CiQUkEPU4AEUuNz.jpg (945x1366, 132K)

Sora and Rapunzel unironically had better chemistry in KH3 than Sora and Kairi OR Rapunzel and Flynn

it was kinda weird

Attached: 0C591A23-056B-498D-B3E7-EF144E860B6A.jpg (1177x827, 173K)

Whites smell like rotten milk to asians, retard

Attached: CjdhY9cVEAAExUX.jpg large.jpg (1220x1600, 198K)

i mean this is what white girls look like without makeup

all girls look like toads without makeup

Attached: 1550803279838.jpg (908x465, 238K)

Attached: 39dcb8fa71da23f960e207817d63d7957149c1b8.jpg (900x1500, 98K)

Because Western devs don't anymore

Based Japan

Attached: 1550398126148.jpg (732x1024, 107K)

9/10 Japanese women use hair coloring. Not sure just why.

Because blonde is beautiful

Attached: 1551096299154.jpg (736x1063, 86K)

Because those universally attractive traits are by far the most common in white people.

Attached: 1549041562938.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I've been to both Europe and Japan. Japan is unironically paler.

95% of Japanese women are jet black. This is a very dominant gene and no blonde allele managed to surface or survive there.

Women love to make themselves look attractive and trendy and having different colored hair is a common trick. Not unique to Japan by any measure.

Attached: rthrtjrtjktyk.jpg (1200x850, 159K)

the ghibli characters look japanese to me.

Attached: 1512422235014.png (800x800, 626K)

Attached: Based.png (799x800, 652K)

why does she love stinky feets so much?

Attached: DJCkj-GUwAIty9-.jpg (839x1200, 140K)

>Rapunzel
>jap game devs
???????????????

Name a single blonde vidya woman by a Western dev besides Mercy in the past year or so

Wheres the diversity?

Attached: overwatch-mercy.png (825x464, 147K)

Cam here to post exactly this. Fuck niggers and other brownskins.

Those feet aren't stinky

Attached: CFA.png (280x284, 132K)

Attached: shadow.jpg (1566x1080, 370K)

What ENB

Japs will save the white race.

Attached: 55221729_p2.jpg (1240x1250, 143K)

Where are these people from? I'd unironically marry any of these girls.

Why are you a seething nigger?

Attached: 293cdcbc554566ba5870018f0ac8327624fb7e7e.jpg (850x1204, 221K)

Can anybody answer it? I need to move to this country.

look like Czechs or some shit

>It’s another Japan and the rest of the world envies us beautiful whites thread

Only white people themselves think this.
Considering that colours like purple, blue, pink and green are about as common as blonde hair in jap works, the real reason is probably that they like variety.

Attached: 1521396542590.jpg (475x382, 118K)

>Japan envies beautiful whites
which is actually true.

Attached: 1386763243449.jpg (807x1139, 342K)

I guess not wanting your characters to all look the same means they envy white people in particular.

Plebs

Attached: 1550337406304.jpg (1350x900, 453K)

nice hair fx. so this is the power of the PS4.

Attached: 1550336243254.png (632x944, 438K)

They can make their characters look differently without looking white.

Why do western game devs hate making blonde characters?

Attached: 1462466286431.png (476x345, 154K)

Actually, yeah. In motion it looks great, on screenshots - not so much

Attached: 833414 - Oni Rapunzel tangled.jpg (637x999, 178K)

Depends on the setting

caught again!

Attached: 1520799551910.png (500x464, 165K)

I think it's just because there are less real-life blonde actresses than there were 20 years ago. Usually video game characters are modeled in some way after celebrity trends, and in the last ten years I think most high-profile actresses have either been brunettes or change their hair color too often for most people to tell. Therefore there are less blondes in games overall.

Lots of blonde guys recently though.

Attached: doubao.jpg (1440x1920, 467K)

Attached: 1531360920786.png (1276x1566, 604K)

based

Attached: 8399c29eea7a9cd88721d07ecb9c5948.jpg (850x1433, 137K)

They're way to abstract to look white specifically.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sakamoto desu ga - 13 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.44_[2016.09.29_05.00.03].jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

how much further your head up your ass is user? hit ya lower intestine yet?
i love responding to bait

Attached: 1533867342273.gif (300x252, 2.79M)