Courage the Cowardly Dog: Shadows of Nowhere

So I'm stuck on the Freaky Fred encounter. I try to dodge his attacks, but he keeps taking off all my fur. I tried consulting the computer, but he just called me a "twit"
WTF is up with this game, it's so unbalanced!

Attached: e1d4c7ddfa20bbfdd77b564e548a4c3c.gif (500x381, 294K)

>he didn't return the slab first
Fucking guidebook babies, one misprint and there's 5 threads a day

Watch where you're going, you fool! AH HA HAHAHAHA HA!

The Eustace boss fight took me an embarrassing long time to beat

>Didn't summon a chair
I mean I guess some of us have to be at the left of the bell curve

Attached: nope__not_getting_out_of_this_chair_by_wilesjeffery2152_d7wvv6t-250t.png (333x250, 40K)

>Can't get past the first boss

Fucking yikes. Maybe you should turn on mallet mode?

You gotta get the package for Schwick first

This was worse than when I discovered you could use pheonix downs on zombie bosses

Okay user, now don't be alarmed if you didn't but you did choose boxers in the opening tutorial right, if not I highly suggest you go back to the city level and grind the roach for them. The games nearly unplayable with the briefs build.

Are you fucking kidding me? I walked into the tutorial area in the city and this came at me. I dodged its attacks and got the fuck out of dodge, no thank you.

Attached: 33456c8e950ef636a23440b2fba0d43e963bffbc_hq.jpg (600x400, 26K)

That fight's bullshit, the mask debuff is too powerful and the mallet has no counter

Can someone explain Muriel's amulet to me? I can't seem to get it to heal me when I need it to. What are the circumstances?

>+3 str
>+2 cha
>+10% loot rate
This accessory drop seems so fucking OP, why don't I see any builds online using it?

Attached: tumblr_mnp7edVdfo1qjdcyjo2_400.gif (400x306, 654K)

what game is this??

Who cares, Ed, Edd n Eddy Online is much better!! xD

(Hahaha, larping games that don't exist is so much fun)

>falling for a noob trap
go back to Ed, edd and eddy online pleb.

>he kept the slab
>why don't I see any builds using it
Equip it, log out of your game then log back in. You'll see why immediately.

The curse status it comes with does not make it worth it, user.

>Playing the level where you're the lesbian cat stealthing past the gangbanger dogs
>Get caught on purpose
>Enjoy bad end
>Getting....nauggghhty

Based user speaking truths and reason

Attached: 88.png (900x745, 94K)

that game is for shitters real chads play billy and mandy.

That item has always been glitchy. It's supposed to heal you every time you reach below 10% and have it equipped, BUT you must also be level 30+. The game doesn't tell you the second part and it lets you equip it anyway so a lot of people don't realize they need to reach that level first. It wasn't figured out until someone data mined it

You're not perfect

You're supposed to put him to sleep first so he gets devoured by The Clutching Foot. Only in fungi form is he able to take damage.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-30453-1422561713-10.gif (552x406, 2.78M)

fuck that boss so much it's bullshit, seriously who thought it was a good idea to give a boss the power to stunlock courage players so easily?

>playing at 2am
>no lights
>just doing chill dungeon run for the first time
>all lights go out in game
>"you're not perfect"
Fuck me

>there are people RIGHT NOW who don't do courage/crafting hybrid builds
Good luck on the endgame faglords.

Fuck this encounter

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Did anyone ever figure out how to get the Chicken from outer space to spawn? I keep waiting every day at midnight, but the spaceship just doesn't show up.

>there are people who don't use "not getting out of this chair" builds
casual plebs should fuck off back to King of the hill online with the rest of the shitters.

>the hidden lore origin mission
I wasn’t ready for those feels bro

>playing the online game
>not playing the superior Gamecube-exclusive Courage Quest
Of the five Courage games, only CQ isn’t surpassed by some other game in its genre, though all are good.

Found something the other day which I haven't seen people talking about. If you break the windmill it summons a secret boss. Won't talk much more because you should experience it yourself, but it's pretty difficult

Guys how do I survive the Kat boss fight? He keeps stunning me using his spider's web attack before inflicting me with its poison.

Kite him to the taffy machine

An actual video game thread died for this.

Well that's your problem dumbass, you completly missed unlocking the goddamned build tree, no wonder your losing to Fred of all people.Look if you're that much of a pussy take the cruise side quest and unlock Wrecking Ball Eustace, nothings scary riding around in him. DON'T FORGET HIS CHAIR, agro him and the Violin girl will be the least of your problems.

>t. Couldn'tevenfinishthetutoriallevel

Fuck. I didn't play the previous games so I didn't know the chair lore.

RAAAAAMSEEEEEES

the curses make certain boss fights and segments borderline unplayable unless you spec for it.

aww boohoo a twitter e-celeb drama circle jerk thread died

You're not perfect.

Post favorite bosses

Attached: 82ccba21407ad8abe7769a2bf61fc0aa.jpg (500x541, 35K)

I love the soundtrack, but how do I beat this fuck?

Attached: Drgerbil.jpg (230x259, 14K)

How do I beat the Were-Mole level?