Which would you rather play?

Which would you rather play?

Attached: DABAA57E-9F8E-43D1-BCF1-C591AFED27C9.jpg (3264x2448, 3.23M)

RDR2 on PC.

RDR2 because I've played Crystal Shards to death already.

Neither because I don't have either consoles

not a fan of puke green xbox color

Neither, 100%ed crystal shards numerous times, and Red Dead 2 is shit.

>kirby 64 was my first game
>rdr2 could be my last

Attached: tenor (1).gif (350x192, 1.15M)

kirby, id play everything over another dumb third person shooter

Crystal Shards because I played RDR2 when it came out, too soon to replay.

RDR2 if time is limited.

Kirby if time is unlimited.

Red dead, i've never played it but i've enjoyed crystal shards before.

I have no idea where my copy of Kirby 64 went, so Kirby 64. I loved that game. Though I loved RDR, and 2 looks good.

Kirby 64. It is okay, but if I’m picking up a game to play for a little bit I’d rather play something relaxing.

OP here. You guys should check out red dead 2 soon. I loved it.

RDR2

Kirby. I haven't played either but I'm a fan of other Kirby games and I hear a lot of good about Crystal Shards's OST and ability system. RDR2 I only hear great things about the immersion and the story, two things I don't care about, and the OST, which is nice but music alone can't get me to play a game. Kirby at least has ability mixing that the other games in its series don't.

Not a fan of derailing a cozy thread into console wars user

I think the OST in Kirby 64 is some of the best music in any n64 game. Up there with Mario 64 and Banjo

obviously rdr2. why would anyone pick a game featuring a character that only exists due to pixel limits and 3d rendering limits of the time? if they had unlimited graphics budget back then they would have just made rdr2

RDR2

kind of obvious choice considering you can't really play rdr2, only watch it

Kirby 64 because I'd rather be dead than waste money on a literally who console like the fucking Xbone.

damn, op btfo

*golf clap*

nice samefag

>inb4 phoneposting ms paint skills are presented

Kirby.

since im not a child..RDR2

Crystal Shards because I didn't realize I only beat the final boss in its "first form" until years after I sold my copy.

Wots dat scribble den aye?