Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums

Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums.

Attached: Dz-Kg_7VYAIKyXU.jpg large.jpg (564x566, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEKqLWs-FuA
youtube.com/watch?v=0KlzKJUkvN8
youtube.com/watch?v=vCVk408VBho
youtube.com/watch?v=tZjeC4BiUuM
youtube.com/watch?v=U3yUuE2x1fs
youtube.com/watch?v=tdq-Pn6xPBE
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Lim2XmVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmH7moCL2c
youtube.com/watch?v=_McVT-NMYtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fETOl5_b6YA
youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0
youtube.com/watch?v=xWXAOuHjI68
youtube.com/watch?v=06HcFuiHWZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me

Who are these people?

Is that YMO?

Is that yellow magic orchestra?

Attached: Bioware beta testers.jpg (640x591, 77K)

Me and the guy I've played games with for the last 6 years. Every other friend I had for games took things way too seriously and didn't just play stuff for the sake of playing together, and I don't really care about competitive play. I'd rather a reliable person who enjoys exploring stuff with me. This is starting to sound really fucking gay but essentially, 1 friend out of the group I used to talk with online enjoys playing whatever with me. We both care and don't care about an equal amount. So essentially I've just played with them for the last 4 years or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEKqLWs-FuA

YMO thread

When will they cure aging?

Damn she became even cuter with age

I play video games to get away from reality and not to be an extroverted social fucking butterfly.
Go be a fucking リア充 elsewhere, shitcunt

Attached: 6747357.jpg (480x360, 10K)

God I wish I was there

The day before you die

1) has genuine brain damage [me]
2) icky get teh spliky yuh
3) plays apex all day

There's an in between dumbass. you don't have to be a social butterfly to have a friend you fuck around with.

My crew, names abbreviated for their privacy
>A
Loves SNES and Genesis games, we beat retro classics together every couple months (Streets of Rage 2 was the last one)
>T
Loves watching more than playing, unless it's a Civilization game. Probably because he has an older brother and grew up watching.
>J
Loves co-op PC games
>J
Loves board games and PC versions of board games
>A
Loves Smash, puzzle games, and slice of life games like Stardew Valley

Fuck off to /r9k/ where you belong, faggot. Enjoy not knowing the thrill of arcades and couch co-op since you weren't around to enjoy it at its peak in yesteryears.

I think they are from Team Silent

Best bros

Attached: modmeetup2005_59.jpg (320x240, 19K)

god this image makes me sad

She's cute

>Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums.

Attached: HE AINT MY BOY.jpg (3000x1200, 530K)

It's a pretty deceptively good picture of her
youtube.com/watch?v=0KlzKJUkvN8

Attached: 2011-12-22-TheGreatestGift.jpg (680x836, 199K)

YMO is based.

I met a group two years ago through Siege. We're all close together, so when we get the chance, we sometimes get burgers from a local joint together. Even with school and works schedules changing, we try playing together at least once a week.

Attached: 1550953133541.jpg (689x693, 57K)

Why do Japanese women age so well?

reynad?

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

god I wish that were me

EleGiggle

best YMO coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=vCVk408VBho
Fun fact: Ryuichi Sakamoto did the soundtrack for a Dreamcast Game and made the startup sound for the system
youtube.com/watch?v=tZjeC4BiUuM

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

is it just me or do these old guys look like massive faggots? not that there's anything wrong with that ofc

Someone more fashionable than you doesn't make them faggots, user.

Attached: 1447558647036.jpg (261x191, 9K)

Pathetic robot, please go.

testing

My irl friends.

Attached: 1.jpg (749x708, 104K)

>FtM tranny
>Daughter of Nurgle
>Asian goth midget
Bless Cali.

not really talking about fashion, more about there poses and little traits, it's kinda like watching the bohemian rhapsody and seeing how freddie moves and acts like a total homo 90% of the time

A bunch of goons.

Attached: 1549942801431.png (600x600, 477K)

>gaming crew went their separate ways over 4 years ago
Fuck man. I havn't had a friend to play a game with in ages

Attached: 1501885984279.jpg (255x229, 14K)

sounds like a lot of projection to me, not that there's anything wrong with that ofc

But Freddie was gay.

that made me chuckle a little, anyways we can agree to disagree I guess

that's exactly my point

Feeling so tired every damn day. And yes I lift 4 days a week. Spent more time lifting that playing goddamn vidya. I fucking hate getting old, not even 30 yet.

that's tomoyo harada, not akiko yano

It gets worse. Lifting in your 30s is a real shitshow. Getting sick over and over again and injured on a regular basis sucks. Get ready for your body to experience total breakdown.

when did people start knowing who YMO is?

Attached: A10CCEDF-5E8C-41AF-A64E-657D3EDEEE81.jpg (550x550, 42K)

Bioware beta testers are a lot fatter than that.

based ymo

Attached: boysnight.jpg (400x283, 28K)

maybe from lost in translation when they had that one happy end song

now post the edit

This is what bf and I have been doing during this heatwave.

How did that woman not age?

with that album and listening to some of Ryuichi Sakamoto's stuff. I remember being blown away finding out that Hosono and Sakamoto worked together

Attached: lfd.jpg (285x300, 9K)

All of them in Japan Studio now?

is harry hosono the most “based” musician of all time?

Attached: 902299DA-8555-4D97-8B93-35F5AD8CE817.jpg (599x603, 126K)

Asians don't age normally, they just turning old in 1 week after 55

>super smart jew kid, best bro since grade school, have never been as smart as him but we're good bros nonetheless, plays a lot of smash and mario kart
>literal jap, also cool but not my best bro, chello player, probably has sex with it once or twice, obessed with studying, owns a 3ds but that's about it, he'll still play smash and mario kart whenever
>failed normalfag sperg who has on/off relationships every month, plays smash+mk with us but usually sucks, worth a conversation every once in a while but is generally a faggot otherwise
>qt half black/half latino girl who is jew's gf, super nice, nintendo kid for all it's worth, also plays smash and mk all the time with us
Yeah, uh, we were definately the nintendofag crew at our school, but I'm a-okay with having friends who respect that I like Kirby and Yoshi games.

Holy fuck, do nips not age? Just met some classmates on reunion, last was when we were 25, and now at 30, the women (not all) looks like trash.

easy to tell which ones went bald

I fucking love these old album covers.

Attached: img_1.jpg (982x1389, 118K)

I like to think so
youtube.com/watch?v=U3yUuE2x1fs

Attached: harryhosono.jpg (400x402, 19K)

Go fucking kill yourself faggot bitch piece of tranny shit.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 312K)

Is that Sakamoto Ryuichi?

What?
I'm not a tranny. What the fuck are you talking about?

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT. FUCK OFF THE GOD DAMN BOARD.

Attached: image.jpg (888x894, 236K)

What in the blue hell are you whining about, nigga?

Me and the resetera gang.

Attached: playstation-london-pride-2017-4.jpg (784x489, 540K)

>Guy 1: Chill and decent at games but loses will to play after one loss.

>Guy 2: Funny as fuck but you have to show and explain everything to him.

>Guy 3: Good at games, bad at teamwork.

>Guy 4: Thinks he is playing a single player game even when in multiplayer.

>Me: Decent at games, competitive. Get annoyed easily by stupidity.

Sampled used in a Justice song. Didn't like the song it was used in(Canon), but I listened to the album(SSS) it came from and it slapped.

Fucking fag

Unfortunately I don't have a gaming crew since my friends don't like fighting games but when I do play with them it's some team based shooter like TLOU Factions.

>Friend 1: Best player, really aggressive and skilled with almost every weapon
>Me: Second best, skilled with only a select setup
>Friend 2: He's ok, usually pretty reliable.
>Friend 3: absolute shitter, with the reaction speed of an 80 year old with Alzheimer's.

A literal bro, An old roomate and her many cats, a exarmy recently divorced dude. Not enough fighting game players.

Attached: 1540153139054.gif (250x250, 993K)

>majority of the freakshow are black or brown
>wHy aRe wHiTe pEoPlE LiKe tHiS?

nah, that guy is small.

me
I mostly play jrpgs and various other single player shit, but will generally play anything if it holds my interest
friend A
this fucker spends 90% of his time playing fighting games alone, or with me as his sole practice partner
he's not terrible but he dreams of placing top 8 in evo in multiple games this year even though he barely has a leg up on me and I'm terrible
friend B
this guy plays CS:GO and got an xbox for forza, not much else to say other than he's been ignoring everyone for almost a year now
friend C
my bro, this guy pirates everything new and plays whatever
friend D
this guy is interested in almost nothing but shitty indie games and shit you'd find on newgrounds 10 years ago
friend E
this guy mostly watches smash bros streams and plays some shit like skyrim and MTGA
friend F
almost forgot about this guy because he barely plays anything. he just plays world of tanks and battlefield every now and then. likes Nep a lot but doesn't actually play games enough

you could probably guess but we don't actually spend much time playing video games together because nobody wants to play the same thing, we do watch movies and shit and at least try to play stuff together though

A british asian dude introduced me to them on an RPG maker forum over a decade ago. People have always kind of known abut them over here I think. Ryuichi Sakamoto's also pretty famous cause of his composing work with artists like Bowie and other westerners.

his solo album from the late 80s was always one of my favourites.
youtube.com/watch?v=tdq-Pn6xPBE

Me - OCD retard who need to explore every nook and cranny. My regular coop partner - just retard who can't bother to read basic instructions and then ask "how do I crouch" 10 hrs in the game and also don't listen to NPC and don't read quests. My two irregular coop partners - married dude who barely has time to play, and other guy is neet with too much time on his hands so by now his skills are way beyond ours so he only plays with us occasionally (when bored).

I got into them through film. Saw Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence about a decade ago, learned who Sakamoto was, then naturally got to know YMO.

No they're not

I work with Ryuichi Sakamoto.

Don't have one because I don't have any friends.

Attached: 1545114492541.gif (390x357, 3.02M)

the man on the left has a god-tier jawline.

Attached: 1434938155570.png (1280x720, 501K)

shutup fag

Abandoned because they all have fulfilling lives now.

Attached: STw8pdb.png (498x568, 345K)

>old friend who is the exact same age as me is married with 2 kids
granted i like my life and its going well and were only 24 but i miss him

1. A married law student with a child;
2. A single guy who's never had a girlfriend and just recently quit his job after saving up $40k because he doesn't want to work for a year;
3. A single guy who's only sexual interactions come in the form of prostitution and he is an airplane mechanic;
4. A married guy who recently moved his family to another state to work with his dad that he didn't get to really see growing up;
5. A single guy who is currently in the marines so his ability to play is sketchy at best but he still joins Discord;
6. A Native American medical student in Oklahoma; and finally
7. A crazy Asian.

Its clearly Anno and Eva staff.

>They're all gone now... Paramedic, Eva, Ocelot, and soon to be Zero

Attached: Big_Boss_MGS4_infobox.png (300x300, 104K)

1. Afro guy, ok at the game. Likes France so I dont trust him
2. Dota guy, wishes he was playing Dota but likes playing with friends, ok at the game
3. King of the Anime club, not good but he tries by god does he try
Mostly likely to dab after getting a kill

Can we just make this a Japanese tunes thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=D0Lim2XmVc4

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmH7moCL2c

youtube.com/watch?v=_McVT-NMYtE

youtube.com/watch?v=H6wl-EyhXl0

Why wouldn't he light that fireplace to improve the immersion?

Live Earth

>Bijinonna looks like she just ages 3 years
nani the fuck?

>Describe your gaming crew Yea Forums.

Attached: 1549306078907.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

here's a cover of a haruomi hosono classic
youtube.com/watch?v=xWXAOuHjI68

is that lady a vampire?

Damn thats some good genes. She cute

My crew
>J
drummer in a hardcore band. vegan
>C
became a chef and travelled Europe and NZ, think he's till in NZ
>S
joined the Army then left and joined the police
>R
Wanted to join the army but too fat, became a night porter at a hospital and joined Antifa
>Me
failed businessman, became a carpenter and moved abroad

my gf's mom is 57 and looks late 30's its impressive.

know that felling I've still got the Total War save from a campaign with my buddy who doesn't have the time to play after becoming a dad

Get more into the electronic and synth genre a bit and you'll came across them eventually

Yep

>I WAS BORN IN THE WAGON OF A TRAVELLIN SHOW

Attached: Richie Sakai.png (320x240, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=06HcFuiHWZ4

This whole album is fucking wild

I was on the website halolz in 2008 and they posted shitty pikachu toys set to play Behind the Mask. It barely sounded like the original.

1. Undercover weeb, enjoys pretty much any genre as long as its a good game and has patrician taste all around. (Im not describing myself)

2. He plays doom wads since the nineties and has an intermitent interest in vidya, but he usually listens to us when we tell him to play a game in particular and when he does, he becomes obsessive about it for some months. Had a genesis as a kid so he likes playing retro sega games.

3. Has extreme of prejudices agains weeb shit except for stuff that he played as a kid like KH and other stuff. Very pleb taste but he’s a massive RE fan and we’ve been spending fun times together with REmake 2.

4) (Me) Helpless nintenbro but I enjoy all consoles and I can have a taste for any videogame, only have a problem with late western stuff because its honestly not very good.

I'll use codenames for privacy.

>Me
Likes singleplayer and action adventures, mostly likes games before 2007. Plays co-op games alone without anyone else with shared gaming interests. Tired.

>Johnny "Tha Nigga"
Only likes DOTA2, various late 90s/early 2000s strategy games, and flavors of the month. Hates most singleplayer games or games with story or atmosphere. Definition of zoomer, but very excitable.

>The Killer
An old timer who doesn't really enjoy videogames anymore, just plays what's simple and easy to play. A real crazy motherfucker, watch out for him.

>DA HACkA-1337
Doesn't play videogames but likes to hack and code websites with information on old games. Young, but the most reliable friend.

>V the KING
Only plays FPS, and only on PC. Has exclusively a sense of humor; very one-dimensional personality.

>SEX GOD
Likes to watch. Doesn't play himself. An enduring friend.

Kys normie

good nipple band

An autist with no social skills.
A lazy motherfucker who could have his life falling apart around him and still couldn't be bothered to change.
An artist who suffers from serious art block.

Plot twist: They're all me.

who's the cutie??

>Male

>Male (obv) + cuck

>Male

>Female (male)

>Female

How'd I do, user?