How the FUCK does Mortal fucking Kombat...

How the FUCK does Mortal fucking Kombat, a game that has NEVER drawn more than a couple hundred at EVO get in over SSB Melee, the single biggest drawing game EVO has ever fucking seen? Are the EVO organizers that addicted to SJW money?

Attached: super_smash_bros_003.0.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Besides the obvious false flag or at the best setting yourself up for COPE/SEETHING, I really wish NRS fightan would just leave EVO, for Mahvel or KoF, or KI. These games really aren't thrilling

Melee has been dropped by EVO before for the newer game (back then it was Brawl). This has happened before and somehow Melee came back. It has the 2nd highest viewership last year too. Who knows, it might return one day.

Attached: 1550801510657.jpg (2500x1872, 249K)

because mortal kombat is a fighting game and smash isn't.

>SJWrealm's Murder sim
>Fighting game

nice butt :3

have you ever smelled the fusion of Melee player AND MK player sweat? imagine those two aromas mixing as the two groups try to out autist each other.

Attached: DKqxk12UQAAdzPf.jpg (510x683, 123K)

the financial benefits of replacing melee probably outweighed the costs of losing the melee viewership, or maybe they'll be proven wrong, who knows.

>How the FUCK does Mortal fucking Kombat, a game that has NEVER drawn more than a couple hundred at EVO get in over SSB Melee, the single biggest drawing game EVO has ever fucking seen?

One has a publisher that pays for their game's inclusion at the biggest fighting games advertisement conference of the year and the other has no corporate money backing it

Probably because Melee players only watch Melee and then tune out of EVO entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if that + fatass CRT's were the reason.

Maybe because MK is an actual fightan game.

Reminder that the most entrants an NRS game has EVER had at an EVO event is 193 at EVO 2015

>MELEE FAGS DEMAND THEY GET BO5'S WHEN THEIR GAME IS SLOW AS FUCK
>DEMAND EVO BAN WOBBLING OR "ENTER LATEST SHIT THEY DONT LIKE
>TREAT STAFF AND ALL NON-MELEE GAMES LIKE SHIT

Wizard has already given melee so many chances and those smelly fucks find something to screw up every year. It was bound to happen eventually.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO MELEE FAGS.
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 35 YEAR OLD FAT BALDING RETARDS WHO PICK THE SAME BORING CHARACTERS? HAHAHAHA

Because NRS pays for it. Also it represents a whole sub-genre of fighters. Samsho is the really weird one.

Mortal Kombat gets huge audience numbers, fag. Cope with your shit game finally getting its overdue retirement.

Nobody's going to beg for Melee back. Not even Melee players. UNIST didn't get Melee kicked out of Evo. Ultimate didn't get Melee kicked out of Evo. Melee got Melee kicked out of Evo.

Nobody wants to watch a four hour top 8 that Leffen will go on Twitter to complain about because the entire tournament wasn't Bo5 and didn't run all Friday and Saturday. Nobody wants to pay for obsolete TVs that nobody else will use for one fucking tournament. Nobody wants to watch Hungrybox time people out in a game with 8 minute rounds. Actually, no, Melee players want to watch that. And that's the fucking thing.

You faggots are the only ones who care about Melee. Yes, there are a lot of you, but nobody else wants to tolerate your bullshit. Smash majors are Smash majors for a reason, because they're the only ones who understand and cater to your autism. The incestuous nature of your community has made it so that nobody else can even come close to comprehending the depths of fucking retardation it takes to seek out Gamecube controllers with a one-in-a-million factory defect that makes a glitch easier to perform, much less dropping out of a fucking major because you don't have such a controller. I'm used to calling the Melee community a cancer, but I now realize that was a lie. Cancer spreads. Cancer changes its surroundings and infests it. But Melee doesn't change the FGC. Melee didn't make us keep setups clear for entitled players to practice in. Melee didn't make us meticulously adjust every bracket so Leffen got a free ride to top 8. Melee certainly didn't stop us from practicing personal hygiene. Melee is a sick animal, and if McRib did one good thing this entire year it was taking the first step to putting it out of its misery.

And stay down.

Attached: 1551238555349.jpg (262x263, 9K)

MK11 is expected to also get 2k entrants this year. That is, unless everyone starts to worship Chris G's word and refuses to touch it because a few retards on Twitter say mean things again

Include me in the cap.

Maybe they got tired of Melee players harassing the other players/TOs there and just didn't want to put up with all their usual bullshit for once.

>Nobody's going to beg for Melee back.

This, Melee players aren't pathetic enough to beg and suck cock to get into a corporate advertising conference. It has its own giant grassroots events that dwarf every other game present outside of Capcom Fighter: Arcade Sim

Based, included me in the r/Yea Forums screencap!

Face it, Melee is stuck with the Melty Blood players now.

Attached: 1522016780956.png (928x662, 636K)

Smash Ultimate is still there. Do you think people won't be whining and sperging out about that later? Perhaps you also think two unreleased games are a good thing?

Somone make a Evo edit.

Attached: 1550620929913.jpg (1000x1000, 195K)

By being a fighting game.

KYS smelly. No more potty training the melee kek incels at EVO.

Attached: 1550404963106.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Evo's noy a Melee tournament
Melee players were constantly asshurt that Evo wasn't just an Evo tournament and kept complaining about this
Now Melee's not at Evo anymore so that issue's not there anymore, what's the problem here even? No one is sropping Melee players from doing their own thing separate to everyone else, that's literally what they want anyway

No one likes SFV

Both games will be out by the time Evo starts won't they? Regardless even if they were unreleased I think this is better than having multiple games from the same franchise there.
Also Melee players are considerably worse in conduct than Ultimate players for some reason

Meleefag here

I get it, it’s newrly two decades old and evo is very commercial, there’s already a smash game at what is ulitmately a tourney for traditional fighters and not platform fighters, and melee is the only one that needs a crt setup. All the others are meant for hdtvs and people underestimate what a nightmare getting shitloads of crts is.

Melee is and always has been a grass roots scene. I am literally going to play some melee at a local bar later tonight, and there are smash focused tournaments already lined up for the major scene that all the big players besides I guess Armada are all likely to be at.

Skullgirls and Marvel 2 both still have a scene, melee will be fine as long as there’s people who have fun playing the game.

Smash ultimate players aren't smellies who insist on using dated, useless tv technology because they've fallen victim to the placebo effect, have their games run past schedule for no good reason and refuse to change their rules to address this, and be generally disrespectful to the people running the tournament

Ultimate fags at least move onto different games, melee fags ONLY like melee. Go watch any top 8 that was before melee in past years and you will hear the crowd obnoxiously chant "MELEE, MELEE, MELEE" while people were still in playing the final matches of another game.
People dont hate melee players because of some stupid meme or the shower thing, its literally because they always treat the staff and every other game like shit. So people rightfully shit right back on them.

Smash players making a stink as usual I see

STAY MAD FAGGOT

That's a good one

Not as good as the original even with it having aged poorly.
You know they've been "doing their own thing" for the past 15 years, 20 or so times a year, right?

It's a fighting game

Thank you based kermit.

The disrespect thing sounds solid and believable, and honestly I'd be fine if people were mainly complaining about. Unfortunately, they're not, and the poor conduct is only brought up when anti-melee fags literally chimp out about because Melee exists.

I've only seen a handful of people mention the issue with Melee players booing Xrd. Nobody seems to care about it not being on the stage this year, and are even smack talking it between bouts of Wojaks.

I'm so happy holy shit

9 games, no meele

The shit flies bothways, meleefags and fgcfags are equally cancerous towards one another. Lots of disrespect both ways.

Then there are the chill unheard people who like to play whatever and don’t care about stupid community/fandom bullshit that Yea Forums always obsesses over.

Y'all can have your decades old game back when you learn some basic hygeine.

Attached: Laughing Dedede.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

I really shouldn't care about this, since I haven't played Melee for years, and the last Fighter I played was Blade Strangers. I have no horse in this race either way, but I got sucked in anyway. It sucks, but I guess it just means I need to spend more time away from Yea Forums.

>NRS has had an Evo Entry every year since 2011
>Sometimes two in the same EVO
Why was anyone surprised that the new MK was in?

its the meele fanbase, they are retarded

Melee fags ONLY follow melee, so dont be surprised they dont know anything about other games. Most of them are talking like Samurai Shodown is a completely new and unknown game that is first in its series, instead of a current release of a known series.

Put me in the screencap Reddit.