Press "S" to spit on this broken buggy exploit-filled PoS children's party game

Press "S" to spit on this broken buggy exploit-filled PoS children's party game

The nightmare is finally over.

Attached: Super Smash Bros. Melee.jpg (1064x1486, 320K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1551212539978.jpg (654x1096, 362K)

You never played it and you're not a tournament player. Also by that logic Guilty Gear is also dead.

Attached: smug bird.jpg (225x224, 6K)

>wobbles you from 4 stock to 0
Heh, nothing personal, kiddo.

Attached: 1549868152711.gif (400x300, 3.82M)

/thread

Look at the stinky melee fag, take a shower bro.
Haha not at evo

This is what meleefags actually believe

Attached: lol.png (581x182, 15K)

/thread. These type of threads are how you know Yea Forums is filled with normalfaggots from reddit

>using the "you never played it" card on a fucking 18 year old game
THE
S T A T E

Attached: 1534100004338.jpg (1024x574, 65K)

Stage 1: Denial

S

Does it not cause people mental pain to post wojak and several lines of spastic babbling? I don't like invoking the arid memes of recent times, but you lot are coming off really NPClike. You only hate Melee because it's the meme or because you don't play, or perhaps even watch it. You're not funny and you use the most cancerous memes in your gloating, and seem to have universally forgot the "stinky" thing was specifically about a Smash 4 event, despite what even some mainstream ecelebs have parroted.

Do what you want but I'm gonna be honest, and say it is a bit sad. Melee has always been one of the most fun things to watch, ans fun for its competitors to play. Genesis 6 even had a top 8 of all different characters so the arguments about sameyness don't really hold up.

Attached: 1546984806907.jpg (827x960, 40K)

Cope smelee xD

wojak.jpg

>admitting to being underage

Wew

First of all, UNIST is 10000000x better than Melee shit

Second of all, fuck all the faggots who disrupted the guilty gear finals because of muh melee

GET

FUCKED

Please tell me why are defending a severely broken game like this? Just move on to Ultimate. You'll get over it eventually.

This anybody who takes seriously needs to neck themselves now! tournament trash! I would cave your faces in for being retarded cunt fucks! No really fuck off and die you ruined the fucking game even if it was shit at least it was fun shit now it's just garbage zoomer cunt faggot niggers playing it. When i see people people i attack on the spot! You best have a gun cuz i'm coming for you faggots!

S

Attached: 9fcb75d5badb50124628ab8dffa25e0ab11130952d5eae097a0f2403320f6f96_1.gif (250x250, 342K)

I was entering melee tournaments over a fucking decade ago and have been to EVO. I enjoyed it at the time but jesus christ as you get older you can begin to acknowledge a game is old and stale as fuck.

>google glass

Attached: Laughing at your misery.jpg (400x300, 77K)

It wouldn't have been nearly as good. Hell, Smash 4 and Ultimate both drew a ton of extra audience from those who noticed things were getting fixed from Brawl, and in both games you could find more people than ever who at least showed signs of trying to learn the game on a competitive level. Ultimate in particular was heavily affected by input from fans, even if not entirely; it would not be as fast as it is now, nor would they have gone throigh the trouble of nerfing shields or enabling any attack out of a dash, and stuff like that. And no, the lack of those things wouldn't leave space open for a new Subspace, sorry.

Attached: 1546230634448m.jpg (379x1024, 45K)

>t. somebody that doesn't play or watch Smash and whose main hobby is shitposting

>You never played it
Try me asshole
> and you're not a tournament player
You're god dam right I'm not do you honestly think i would play with try hard losers? LOL you people are the worst and the cancer killing the series.
>Also by that logic Guilty Gear is also dead.
It's not at least gear fags have skill what do you mash buttons to win? fucking losers all of you who play tournament.
You are the biggest disappointments i ever saw you are flat out LOSERS WHO WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO A GOD DAM THING KILL YOURSELF!

I agree stop it.

Because it's a good game and I'm sick of zoomers who weren't even alive when it came out shitposting about it when they know nothing about it.

>broken

I keep seeing this word in the context of Melee, but nobody bothers explaining it. They mention something about wavedashing (something present in Ultimate and other fighting games). It's almost as if they don't know what they're talking about because they've never played Melee. At least bring up a valid bug or something that matters, like Samus's super wavedash or Link's janky hookshot, or Ness's yo-yo hitbox.

To be clear, I like Ultimate, it's the first game since Brawl that has even bothered to add new mechanics. It's frustrating that the people shitposting about Melee don't understand the context as to why people stuck with Melee in the first place. Sakurai deliberately visualized the whole game and removed aspects of the gameplay specifically out of spite.

smash is shit

Based user shooting from the hip

I'll continue playing Melee, in conjunction with Ultimate, which i've been doing since release. Both games are decently fun in their own way.

Because it's fun and remains distinct. I do play Ultimate, it's my favorite Smash, but I'm not going to act like it retains all the charm Melee does. It's an upgrade in some ways and a downgrade in others, and I respect the opinions of those who prefer Melee's plusses. In case you forgot you were on the board that rightfully praises Tribes: Ascend and Titanfall 2 practically unanimously, and may have even done so yourself, maybe not, going fast is fun.

Moreover, Melee is still the most fun to watch. I was fucking exhilirated watching all those underused mains come out and challenge the very best in Genesis 6 not so long ago, and even though Axe lost I still don't regret watching his run and am still rooting for him. I'm at a point where I understand Melee mechanics but could never hope to replicate the techskill of those who play it, only comprehend it, and that makes it very cool to watch.

It doesn't really help in the slightest that the only way people know how to gloat is highly indicative of them being from Reddit, and I'm not saying that as a joke or a jab. I hate the wojaks and the capslock screeching, and I've been on the winning sides of these sorts of things countless times before; it doesn't make it any less annoying. At least Steevefags put some effort into their shit and have a distinctive feel about them, it was more fun to lose as a Grinchfag than as a Meleefag. Which again, I am not even exclusively, nor are many.

Attached: 1545594063127.jpg (288x402, 76K)

Let's play smash in real life i'll bet i stomp your faggot cancer face in! i hope you like eating out of a straw! FUCK SMASH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

>that osrs minimap
top kek

Why are Meleefags so upset? EVO was hands down the worst supermajor for Smash anyways. There's still Genesis, Big House, and SmashCon

No, you can't do that. You can't enjoy two things at once. I WON'T LET YOU.

F, it was frankly a better competitive game than any of SFV, DBFZ, T7, or MK.

But it had a great run and games like unist and samsho deserve a chance. I'm hoping samsho deserves it at least.

See, this guy I like. He's got his own tone with which he spouts his shit, I'd encourage the redditfags in this board to observe if I didn't just want you gone to begin with.

Attached: 1549057113224m.jpg (853x1024, 78K)

I don't think anyone would even be talking about it if it wasn't for the video.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

> Why are Meleefags so upset?
They aren't, save HBox. r/kappa is blowing it out of proportion because they're perma-mad about Melee existing.

This.

Just stick along for the ride.

Based ZeRo with the humble rational response

Attached: 09qw.png (740x317, 61K)

Why is Yea Forums so assblased over Melee?

What the fuck does this guy even do anymore? What the fuck is this profile picture?

lol he's 100% right. Smash 64 was released as the casual party game OP is talking about, and Melee was thrown together to follow it up as a GC title. The love for melee is what made them invest so much more into Brawl which sucked, which bled into Smash 4 so that it would suck a little less, and so on into Ultimate which is finally good (and was playtested by competitive melee players).

BECAUSE SMASH IS SHIT!

Not until all Smash games are scrubbed away

Someone wanna update this? It BTFOs Meleefags almost every time.

Attached: 1500261061245.jpg (963x721, 116K)

he has the most obnoxious laugh and personality ever so he is doing great streaming on twitch

melee is unironically one of my favorite games of all time and even i'm glad it's over. it's not a fighting game and should have never been at evo to begin with. also, the fanbase is extremely obnoxious.

>What the fuck is this profile picture?
his fursona

Why are you people even bragging anyway? It took 18 fucking years for the game to finally maybe stop getting major spotlight. If your game has been popular and revered for as long as it takes for a human to become an adult, I'd say Meleefags won in the end.

>w-we don't need evo!

so mad

First off he's right

Secondly he's not even a meleefag

But it aged poorly

he eats

S

*WAH* FUCK MELEE

Attached: 463DD1B0-055C-4889-8957-C0E9A6B1EE64.png (302x302, 52K)

I mean... That's 100% true.

Didn't the game literally get the Sunday slot back the next year?

Plus, you'd have to do a complete overhaul of it, you can't just change a couple of nouns around.

>w-we don't need EVO! m-melee is not dead!1
kek, thanks EVO for cucking this ugly fat fuck again.

Complete opposite, that post has aged like milk. HBox is the only god left, ppmd/armada retired and mango/m2k stopped caring. Fox is not the best character in the game anymore, the last super major did not have a single fox in top 8 and top 4 consisted of a jigglypuff, a pikachu, a sheik, and a yoshi. 3 new players have won their first supermajors in the last year. the entire meta has shifted, falco used to be #2 on the tier list and is no longer even in the top 5. tons of mid tiers who used to be unviable are now winning tournaments. literally every part of that post has been BTFO since it was made

Even if melee was there CHADbox would've sweeped house and the community would continue to whine and complain driving the game closer to death. Melee will probably die in the next few years.

Literally the only mid-tier I can remember doing well recently was Pika.

Yoshi.

This post aged like absolute horseshit. HBox is the last relevant "god" (Leffen doesnt count), Jiggs has completely swallowed all the hype in Top 8 at majors, a fucking Pikachu and Yoshi were in top 4 at Genesis and that Zain dude is a literally a kid that started playing like 4 years ago and is now ranked top 10 in the world

I'm not even a Meleefag and I can tell this image has aged awfully

S

get fucked, fat faggot

What mid tiers r u talking about?? Pika and Yoshnare hardly considered mid tiers.

Scarflard doesn't even play melee. He just dickrides it for street cred to keep his viewer count up.

S

COPE

AMSA, the Japanese Yoshi player beat every god including HBox in the last 9 months. also just got 4th at the biggest tournament of the year

Oh yeah, amsa was pretty good. Are there any more examples? I just want Mario to be relevant goddammit.

This image has aged like sour milk. Imagine being the kind of spiteful faggot who makes a hobby out of rage following a game you don't even like and not even pinning it correctly.

Pika and Yoshi might as well be low tier when they arent played by axe or amsa. puff is played by many players, peach is played by many players, axe is the only pika and amsa is the only yoshi

Why do you guys do this shit? Fox is still disproportionately represented in the scene at large to an absurd degree, you don't see Ultimate players trying to claim the metagame is dominated by Wario because one guy played him in the most recent tournament and won.

I want a Mario too, god damn it. Doc and the original are both super fun to watch but never see any play.

I appreciate the guy's elaboration and that he's using his own words, but Melee has never and will never be a solved game. Genesis 6 had a wide variety of mains making it to the end and you can still recognize a person's style on the same character as another's. It has too much room for variety and error to be solved. 20XX will never happen on a game with such versatile mechanics and movement physics, nothing about it has occurred to me as any more boring than in the past; increasingly less so, even, as people seem a little faster and a little more amazing every year at it.

I know it's easy to take the word of someone posting neither anime nor a pepe as their image, and punctuating with a passable burn, but that's a really absurd observation when you think about it - if you are familiar with Melee to begin with, at least.

Attached: 1546303920575.png (1280x1024, 420K)

>comparing a game that just came out to a game that has almost twenty years to determine who the best character is
Bayo had just as much representation as Fox in the super majors in 2018 (iirc exactly the same amount in the top 8s) and MK had it even worse in Brawl.

It's far too easy to decide who the top dog is in Ultimate, a game with 70~ something characters.

Abate and Eddy Mexico for Luigi
Plup(not anymore), Hugs, and Duck for Samus
Shroomed for Dr. Mario (RIP)
Kage and N0ne for Ganon

>easy
*early

>acting as if redditors aren't sucking Melee's dick more than anybody

The vast majority of Smash players give zero shits about this. We didn't really care for Evo and the FGC doesn't really care for us. Only reason Melee was there for so long is because of $$$. Now Mr. Core Values has an actually good Nintendo-backed Smash game that can stand on its own so Melee got the axe

ETERNAL S

Yea Forums is being overrun by /r/kappa. This is literally r*dd*t sperging out because their ancient nemesis has one less game in their Holy of Holies.

>you don't see Ultimate players trying to claim the metagame is dominated by Wario because one guy played him in the most recent tournament and won

If you're not trying to be ironic, and I don't blame you for taking a week or two of absence from this board at any given time, but this is exactly what people did to Ike for the last few, and intensely so. Nobody even remembers how mad they were with K.Rool and Chrom anymore.

Furthermore, Wario has a quirky style to both his gameplay and visuals, playing with him requires more situational adjustment than with most swordsmen (though Ike is a lesser offender here than some), so of course people are going to celebrate him winning. Not to be rude but you must have been either gone or just completely unaware of the scene here.

Attached: 45hgrdszml321.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

because fox being played by every unranked shitter at locals doesnt mean anything. top level is what matters, and the fact is there is only one fox at the top level right now (leffen) there isnt another fox player in the top 10

Armada and Leffen streamlines the fuck out of Melee.

The thing is Melee doesn't need Evo to survive like the other fighting games, it has survived on its own for 10 plus years and will continue to. I'm glad Melee can still causes so much seething just from its presence alone though.

Attached: funk.png (414x338, 241K)

Trust me I'm well aware retards were doing that for Ike but they're just retards.

But guess who won said tournament?

Attached: Liquid-Hbox.jpg (600x400, 21K)

hail Satan.

Attached: lotsaspagetti.jpg (500x333, 55K)

All smash game are good but the melee community is fucking atrocious cancer that needs to be exterminated.

>this mad his baby game got kicked out for UNIST

Why would I be mad? Evo was never the best Melee tournament of the year. The Melee community runs much better events because they are made to work with Smash.

F

Attached: 1512879731822.jpg (300x300, 10K)

everyone would be happy if the events were kept separate.

the fgc doesn't want smash shit.

What's so bad about it?

I think responding angrily to a pretty clearly content poster just makes you the mad one. Relax, you guys won, why feel the need to defend your side?

Attached: 4zBmovq.jpg (368x368, 22K)

Japanese players != melee players

smash players hate fighting games

fighting game players hate smash

the only solution is to have them at different events.

=!*

>the fgc doesn't want smash shit.
I agree I don't care much for FGC events but the people that run FGC tournaments love smash because it brings in the most money and usually gets more views than the real fighting games besides street fighter.

Didn't Amsa have a say in development?

sh-shut up

>Ultimate which is finally good (and was playtested by competitive melee players).
Ultimate will be Sm4sh 2.0

so why not have fortnite at fgc events.

>you lived long enough to see Melee permanantly removed from evo and nintendo fall from grace

#blessed

Attached: 1550490939176.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

yeah he was one of the playtesters, but he wasn't exclusively melee. The thing is they played beyond melee rather than sticking to it.

He helped program CPUs

If the jew Mr. Wiz could without getting murdered he would

That's a valid stance to have on this, but it has nothing to do with the exchange you're responding to.

aMSa, along with Ranai, Earth, 9B & Kakera helped designing the upper levels of Ultimate's AI. As such, they are currently banned for a year from competing, as this help in development would probably have given them an edge over the rest of the players.

Ultimate is in Evo

Attached: file.png (640x853, 1.12M)

I love Ultimate. I only wish it had Melee's dash to jump momentum: That's practically the only thing that keeps me going back to Melee: It incentivizes & opens up approach options for almost the entirety of the cast

he's right tho
Ultimate is a Meleefags' retirement home

S

>smash players hate fighting games
But I like fighting games and so do plenty of other smash players
>fighting game players hate smash
That's just /fgg/ and r/kappa, people who actually go to locals don't care that much, and many of them like it.
>the only solution is to have them at different events
No reason for that, it's convenient to have them at the same events.

that's his spirit animal dude

Because it's not in a fighting sub-genre, whereas smash is. It also requires a completely different type of setup than another 1v1 console fighter.

>le angry kermit XDD
>entire pic aged like shit

melee fags were whining during guilty gear finals

He got his start in Melee and was ranked like top 30 in the world at one point

Attached: FGC confirmed misinformed shits.png (614x302, 76K)

Tell me the truth: Do you actually care about Guilty Gear?

Melee is old fucking garbage and I’m glad that fat fuck Wiz killed it. I can take the current smash but I never wanna se two smash games again. You CRT faggots can go kick rocks

Attached: 67730E90-5B8F-4EFD-AF70-92243E4599F4.gif (200x200, 95K)

1. Melee should have left Evo ages ago. It's an old game. Evo should be about showcasing the new games.

2. Melee should get an HD remaster with online play. SF has re-releases, so why not Smash? Lugging around CRTs is annoying.

>CEO guy immediately announces Melee
What's his game plan?

No, it's quite good. But it is old, and it's been in for what... 6 years? That's a perfectly reasonable lifespan, and it's fair for new games to take its place.

>2. Melee should get an HD remaster with online play. SF has re-releases, so why not Smash? Lugging around CRTs is annoying.
Not only would Nintendo never do it, Melee on Dolphin unironically has better netplay than actual official Nintendo games. I'm still waiting on the mod autists to come up with something that works around the CRT shit though

r/kappa chimp btfo

Nintendo will never do an HD rerelease of Melee as long as Sakurai is in charge of Smash.

Smash is a fighting game and nothing you say can change that.

Melee will get more entrants than half the games at Evo.

>beg to get into evo for years
>w-we don't care t-that were got kicked out

S

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

He got his start in brawl and only played melee during the period between brawl's death sm4sh releasing

the top 100 is still like 50% fox players lmao

shut the fuck up the stream audio had them bitching

and they shit in the hotel pool.

Evo was always a bonus Melee is big enough without it.

you could always just not watch when its on, you dumb faggot

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

I paid $35 for this at a pawn shop

S

Attached: 1206330699981.jpg (480x362, 18K)

press D for Deodorant

Attached: 1249165897852.jpg (640x459, 50K)

Isn't that like saying without a star wars ep 5 there wouldn't be a ep 8?

Attached: Confused-Nick-Young.jpg (970x545, 66K)

Beeg Yoshi

Episode 8 had to actually be good for your strawman analogy to hold any weight

stinky day eh?

S

Attached: 1304794749089.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Even if it hurts your normie fag ego you can't deny Melee is the most skill based Smash Bros game of all time.

If you hate it chances are you were just some trash Bayonetta spammer in smash 4 and your best skill was shield grabbing L M A O

It'll be back.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: CRqoJykWUAAoCTr.gif (312x312, 296K)

Based

When will you goddam idiots learn that the competitive player base for smash is at most, 1%. Melee gets like 100k viewers at evo where just about everyone who cares about the game is watching, the game sold 7 million copies.

The fucking idea that such an insignificant speck of the player base made them want to continue making it, and not the hundreds of millions of dollars in game sales from the 99%, is beyond stupid.

>not entering tournaments because everyone is a try hard loser
why did you even make this thread? do you even play actual fighting games?

Well ya big ol dummy go ahead and add any sequel/prequel in there. You know what I mean I was just using 8 because is the same number of sequels away from 5 as ultimate is from melee.

S

Attached: hackbox3.png (1599x860, 1.73M)

It's amazing how people still get butthurt over this masterful game. It's such an amazing spectator game, why even hate on it? I can watch Ultimate for sure, but playing it is much more enjoyable. I still haven't gotten through a bracket watch because it's a little tiring to watch. Is it impossible to appreciate both?
Also fuck Wiz, what a fucking faggot.

Nintendo should stop being retarded and just allow Melee players to run Dolphin at tournaments.