Serious question here:

Serious question here:

How come western games don't have funny misunderstanding moments like this, even in the more humorous games? If you think about, this actually happens alot in real life.
Are western developers devoid of a sense of humour?

Attached: 1551226826045[1].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>funny

>>funny

And cute.

well of course you have to see the whole scene unfold for it to be funny

>cunny

Falling over a naked child? That happens a lot? Thinking that someone is a rapist is is not that funny. Or do you mean people falling over? There's a funny scene in Gears of War where Marcus and Dom slip on nothing and there's an over exaggerated animation.

fucking niceeeeee

not really rapist and not this exact specific situation
more like the PC being caught in a compromising situation with another character and the witness assuming the wrong thing about the PC and in some cases, the other character too.

Japan needs two more nukes.

the reason anime exists is BECAUSE they got nuked twice, dumbass

Yes, my grandpa would often fall over my sister. It was ridiculous how often it would happen.
Is that... not normal?

>>>funny

Attached: 005415.gif (400x230, 1.43M)

falling over people happens fairly often all around the world

Maybe if we nuke them again, they'll make anime real.

Which chinese cartoon is this?

I'm actually curious what kind of anime Africa will produce if we nuke them twice

IM GONNA SAY THE C WORD

Repeating the punishment means you clearly didn't learn your lesson the first time. Anime was NOT the answer. Now time to drop some more bombs

woah ahahahaha

Attached: 1541034205995.jpg (1050x1528, 337K)

all of Frasier is that, watch that instead

can we stick to the topic? Why are modern western games almost universally bad at being funny?

Ah, good, for a moment I was worried she was sexually assaulted for years.

woah there, careful.

Attached: idolmaster_loli idol swimsuits.jpg (1300x1500, 1.32M)

Frasier isn't a video game though

Did he fall only on your sister?

that's a good question that i would love to see answered so i will bump this thread

Attached: 1547898928986.jpg (970x1000, 864K)

The west and specially America still considers sexuality to be taboo. Sex jokes are too much for the average westfag.

>>>cute

your anime in OP isn't a video game either

it doesnt have to be a sex joke
there are variations of this that could work without sex

Like?

because the image is intended for illustrative purposes relating to the subject

What a bad image. Is the foreground girl standing on a chair? Is the naked loli resting inclined against a pillow? The perspective is all sorts of fucked.

Humor is subjective obviously but from my point of view it seems to come from two general things, the political climate and japanese culture.
I dont want to sound like /pol/ but it is true a lot of western developers and publishers are absolutely terrified of modern political correctness. This makes a lot of topics off-limits for jokes. The japs dont care mostly because their culture doesnt have that political climate, many japanese developers barely see the west as a viable market.
As far as japanese culture goes, expressing personal or political opinions is frowned upon. They are heavily pushed to keep an open mind but to not push into other's. As a result, the japs have become very good at slapstick humor and puns. Meanwhile, a lot of western humor relies on social commentary or jabs at real people.

Attached: 1526558427998.png (1200x1200, 1.29M)

The foreground girl isn't short

>can't find something like OP happening in a jap game
>has to post an anime scene instead
>talks shit about western games even tho his faggotry doesn't happen in jap games either
kys

the corridor is just steep, you retard. like a 30 degrees angle.

It's SJW's fault

Or they'll revert back to being blood thirsty savages that eat their prisoners of war and commit war crimes that would make Mengele blush.

like a really fanatical anti-gun person in the party, let's call her "Mary" so you're walking through the tavern at night and you hear suspcious noises in Mary's room.
Fearing she's being attacked, you charge into the door, but unknown to you, the door wasn't securely latched and you fall through the doorway and you find that Mary is actually talking to a bunch of guns set-up on her table with drawn pictures of people's faces taped to them, as if the guns were real.
Mary goes on talking for about 1-2 seconds before shakily and swiftly turning her head to your direction with a panicked look on her face
She immediately grabs one of the guns and begins to cock it and you frantically turn around and run to exit the room as bullets fly past you and the last thing you here as you reach safety is her shouting "...AND IF YOU TELL THE OTHERS ABOUT THIS, THERE'S A BOX OF BULLETS HERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT"

As the player, you literally do not know what to make of the situation you just saw inside her room, because it's not even the normal level of crazy. What you saw doesn't mean she actually likes guns.

nice

are you dumb? I've seen this shit happen in cinematics, but it's not like I have a 100% perfect memory and can remember every fucking game I've seen on Yea Forums and then be able to miraculously retrieve a conveniently sized webm via Google

>this actually happens alot in real life.
no, no it doesn't.

bad post

>Funny
>Funny
>Funny
OP, you actually have gone full retard. Congratulations.

Attached: 1535680651902.gif (155x155, 986K)

I hate when I slip on a banana peel infront of my house and accidentally fall with exposed erect penis directly on a girl that just happen to lift her skirt and undress her panties in that moment.

If you think about this, situations like this happen alot in our lifes.

>haha people think something is true, but it's actually NOT true haha how wacky
Never been able to see the humor in that.

Get out of the basement weebs, the West is light years ahead when it comes to sex jokes.

in your case, it's probably the kind of thing that has to happen to you or someone close to you and then you look back on it and it's funny as hell

>doesnt provide an example
riiiight...

Boondocks spin-offs