STINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY...

STINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAMESTINKY WHERE THE FICK IS MELEE STINKY FOX WAHOOO STINKY GAME GIVE ME STINKY GAME

Attached: 1529021472642.webm (720x404, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JKA2qeGlK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goodness, blacks sure do like to prove the stereotype.

u better shut your fucking mouth or ill do it for u with my big black dick wh*Te boi

Why are they fighting?

I can't believe someone was so assblasted by melee that they made this.

>hmmm what accounts for as low as 13 percent and also as high as 56 percent?

I'll admit I'm curious as to how these two came to be in disagreement.

Its' really sad that you can't differentiate actual posts and trolling shitposts.

Is he biting his arm?

Prove what stereotype? Some dude got out of his car and dragged him out of the drive thru window.

>YO MOTHER FUCKER THIS ONLY HAS 5 MCNUGGETS

Blacks are low IQ, violent animals. It's kind of funny that the praised nigger horror 'Get Out' unintentionally proves the stereotype with the ending.

Some guy pulled him out of the window and won't give him his arm back. What would you do?

>implying Melee won't be back next year
Stay cucked famm.

ONONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549576599420.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

God I want to punch Satania in the face so bad

Punch another human in the back of the head repeatedly of course!
Wait, no, I'm white.

Drunk customer paid with a 100$ bill, the cashier had to get the manager. The customer then spit in the managers face and tried to pull the manager out through the drive-thru window by the tie, therefore choking him. And that's why you see him swinging.

The customer then got into it with other employees outside, before being arrested by police.

That's a good point. White men just aren't violent and not a single one has ever struck another human being for any reason at all. Such angels.

Yes, some black guy pulled him out.
Blacks are inherently violent.

they only make up 13 percent of the population
yet make up 50% of the crime.

Either way its fucking autistic. Spending more than one sentence on shitposting is autistic.

Based and deodorant pilled.

Attached: 1524973752845.gif (500x342, 858K)

Show me the webm of this situation with races reversed. I'll wait right here.

It's ~50% of the murders specifically, though they're also over-represented in all violent crimes.

Fat white guy. He got pissed at the manager because reasons and dragged the dude through the window like an animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JKA2qeGlK4

here's your big mac XXL, bon appetite motherfucker

"white" people.

Attached: white people.jpg (1345x749, 106K)

sorry all blacks are now sissified

Attached: billy-porter-oscars.jpg (1560x2173, 518K)