Should I get a PS4 Pro or a Nintendo Switch?

Should I get a PS4 Pro or a Nintendo Switch?

Attached: 0000.png (799x668, 67K)

Think for yourself

Attached: 1410176683686.gif (360x204, 1.85M)

Both. You're not a poorfag, are you?

Yes.

if you already have a pc get a switch, if you dont get a ps4 pro

Pro or follow your heart

neither
the ps5 is going to come in 2 years tops and the switch is getting a hardware revision this year

save your money or upgrade your pc for now

Both.

>having to choose

Instagib'd

Neither, get an xbox one s

just follow the official Yea Forums guide to console purchasing flowchart :)

Attached: official.png (1068x1059, 528K)

>That one wolf that keeps chasing
I hope he got that traitor piece of shit

Write a list.
Write five games you want from each platform. Pick the one that you fill out.
If you have five for each, keep adding to the list until you have an obvious winner.

Save up for Google Yeti like the real Yea Forumschads in here.
Second best alternative desu

Attached: 1551212539978.jpg (654x1096, 362K)

The one that has the games you want to play the most, and that you can't already play in any other platform that you may already own.
You should also consider that the PS5 is probably going to be retrocompatible with PS4, but that's not certain, and it's still very likely more than 1 year away.

Well this console war thread backfired

If you like portability and Nintendo games then Switch, otherwise, play the games on PS4.

get a one x and play the best version of dmc5 you turbo nigger

Switch
>Mario Odyssey
>MK8D
>BOTW
>Tropical Freeze
>Smash Ultimate
>Pokemon Gen 8
>Tetris 99
>Cheaper online
>Great platform for indies, Hollow Knight, Celeste, etc.
PS4
>Bloodborne
>...

Google wojak seems familiar

Attached: post-27032-0-03119000-1498683642.jpg (322x350, 49K)

Just fucking leave Yea Forums if you're part of the shitstorm constantly making console war threads. Go back to your discord

Then buy a switch retard

If that's your personal wishlist of games you want to get, then you should go with the Switch. If you can't make up your damn mind even after following that user's advice, then don't bother buying until you have slept on it.

>get a one x and play the best version of dmc5

KH3 and AC7 both run better on PS4 Pro

Attached: 1j7oeh.jpg (512x476, 18K)

get an xbox unless youre a sissy who wears stockings and shoves things up their ass

Pointless thread then.
Retard.

switch and then a PS5. You should have every single nintendo/sony home console every time, even the wiiu

Pirate Bloodborne onto your PC and buy the Switch.

>if you already have a platform that's going to be capable of fully emulating the switch in a year or two's time get a switch

Oh boy I can't wait until I no longer care about the Switch to get semi-decent games that came out an era ago.

OP is clearly in a money situation if he's so poor he needs to decide between $300 machines. That or he's a retard who spends $1K on phones but can't justify console prices

Get a PS4 slim and the Switch.

Attached: master race.png (748x1082, 119K)

did I shit about your gay ue4 mickey mouse asset flip you fucking sperg? user probably plays games that arent somhow easier and worse than titles released a decade earlier

Attached: 60a6f764-8c2b-4567-8fac-1708586883fe.jpg (900x1268, 318K)

>new games run worse on One X
>but DMC wont

Gonna be 4k 20-30 fps on one x and ps4 pro will be 1080p 60fps

you live in a fantasy world

I have all 3 and I hate the Xbone X the most. The instant-on feature is inconsistent as fuck, you have stupid ass ads for Gold and Fortnite/PUBG on the main menu, if you have smooth transitions turned on the UI moves like shit, and doing a hard reset only solves those problems temporarily. Also you can't get rid of that Mixer tab (as if anyone uses that garbage).

I don't fucking understand how the Switch can resume from a suspended state so fast while being 10x weaker than the XBX. Fuck Microsoft.

Attached: 1519252908046.gif (200x200, 1.43M)

Wait till the end of the year then get the Switch with these games
> Rune Factory 4
> Link's Awakening R
> Super Mario Odyssey
> Pokemon Gen 8
> Super Smash Ultimate + DLC
> Bayonetta 3
> Breath of the Wild + DLC
> Okami HD
> Animal Crossing
> Super Mario Maker 2
> Dragon Quest XI
> Kentucky Route Zero HD
> Luigi;s Mansion 3
> Astral Chain

Look at the libraries and choose. Don't ask us.

I own both and would recommend the PS4 due to the library. The same games on the switch can cost twice as much and the switch has a pretty anemic library. If you like to buy used you'll find a ton more used ps4 games. If you like RPGs definitely go with the PS4. If you really want the portability gimmick go for a switch.

I want to say neither, most of Switch's library is ports/enhanced ports and PS4 is just multiplats and boring cinematic experience shit. I've had a PS4 three years and all I've played on it is Warframe. Switch is supposedly getting a hardware revision soon, I'd wait for that.

>I've had a PS4 three years and all I've played on it is Warframe
nobody is going to take you seriously

That's alright, it genuinely has nothing worth playing.

I probably won't play my Switch again until SMT V comes out or maybe Animal Crossing. Recently got a PS4 Pro and the exclusives (Bloodborne, Tetris Effect, etc.) and console exclusives are worth it. Nothing will top a PC, though.

If the PS4 exclusives are doing nothing for you, then just buy a Switch and/or a 1050ti for multi-plats then (assuming you don't have a PC capable of playing anything.)

1050ti will outperform anything on a base PS4. And while its no powerhouse, its cheap as fuck if money is a concern which sounds like it might be.

I don't think Bloodborne was even that good honestly. Certainly not enough to justify a PS4.

What are you, poor?

This guy gets it

What's the opinion on Xbox?

depends what kind of games youre into, faggot retard

Attached: 1549614153633.jpg (820x1032, 135K)

Honestly you shouldn't buy either. Get a surfboard or something.

>OP in charge of making a console war thread

Pointless.

You need an X for it to even be worth considering over the PS4's library and bigger install base. And if you're willing to pay the premium for power, you'd be better off investing that money into a halfway decent PC, especially considering 90% of anything "exclusive" to Xbox also conveniently gets a PC port.

replace "Bloodborne" with "Nu-Halo"

>link's awakening
it's already out. just ask my plumber. it was one nasty unit, but I'll guess he'll sell it to you at the right price

>wanting a switch at all

You must be at least 18 to use this website

There are more

Doubt

Maybe raw numbers, not percentage wise

worthless. The entire brand has been shit for the last 10 years but it's at an all time low now. The original Xbox is the only respectable one, and 360 was worth it between 2005-2008/9, any time after that was shit

PC and Switch
With PS Now and a good internet, you'll only be missing Persona 5

So is the PS5 confirmed to come out in the next few years, or is it pure speculation?

80% chance of 2020

>manchildren with shit taste

>PS4
>Bloodborne
PS Now, my dude

Have both, love both.

>any switch game
yuzu my dude

Well, at least phones aren't just manchild toys.

I sure love running unstable games at 5 frames

this

Name one reason to own a PS4 that isn't Persona 5 or Bloodborne

>5 frames
keep lying, toddler :)

Is PS Now even worth it if you have shit internet?

Sorry, 10 frames
Happy?

Fuck no, test the trial to see how well it runs

samurai warriors 4 empires

>PS3 and Vita game

the ps4 version is the best

>if you already have a pc get a switch, if you dont get a ps4 pro

This. Most of the good games that are on PS4 are also available on PC (With the exception of Bloodborne and a few others).

If you don't have a PC then buying a PS4 will open up a big library of games to you, but if you do have a PC, you don't have much to gain.

The best games on Switch are pretty much all exclusive to Nintendo consoles, you can't play them on PC for the foreseeable future. So get a Switch if you have a PC already.

I'm not going to fork over hundreds just to play a slightly better version of a game I can already play

right

The pro is a huge scam

both

>With the exception of Bloodborne
I've been playing Bloodborne on my PC this past week, feels so much better with an Xbone controller
Shame I can't emote tho

it's not worth it even if you have a good one. There's a reason ps now is only ever brought up during console wars

I own both the Pro and the Switch, I like both systems a lot for different reasons. If I could only have one I'd pick the PS4 but I'm enjoying the Switch a lot right now thanks to Smash.

You can download PS Now games locally to play now instead of streaming.

>it's not worth it even if you have a good one
I'm enjoying it but then I don't have an autistic fit over a little input lag

So OP was just making another shitty bait thread, I knew it.
>Great platform for indies that are on other consoles anyway or complete dogshit bottom of the barrel garbage
>Ports
>I don't get fucked in the ass as much as other consoles, it's worth it
>F2P shit but because it's Switch exclusive it's based.
Well you got me at least.

so its almost as good as a game pass, except for the atrocious download speeds on PS

PC too or just for the PS4?

THere was that guy who played some other shitty F2P game for like 9 gorrillian hours on console I forget what it was.

Never, NEVER consult Yea Forums.
Find out for yourself.

Yea, the downloads on PS make me want to kill myself.

I've never subscribed to it, I just remembered hearing it on a podcast last year. I looked at a few articles just now and I'm getting PS4 only vibes however unless things have changed since then. I'm guessing probably not.

Not even him but Tetris 99 IS based

ps4

switch has nothing but baby games

Forgot to mention, but it may only be for PS4 and some PS2 games. I think PS3 might still be streaming only. Possibly due to the architecture of the PS3 being extremely complicated.

GAME FREE MEAN GAME BAD >:(
GAME INDIE MEAN GAME BAD >:(
ME WANT SUCK AAA COCK >:(
ME HATE PLAY NON SHOOT GAME >:(

>i can't let anyone think i actually like fun!

Hahahahaha guys look! He said it! God this guy's cock must be fucking massive to post something like that. Please fuck my wife and my wife's daughter user. Haha yes nice. Ok this is epic. XD
:DDD

Switch keeps all it's shit stored in RAM but keeps said RAM alive with the absolute minimum required power and just resumes normal operation when woken
Xbox1X copies everything out of it's 5400RPM HDD into memory when resumed

>I don't fucking understand how the Switch can resume from a suspended state so fast while being 10x weaker than the XBX. Fuck Microsoft
It's because it doesn't do any of the shit people are always giving it a hard time for not doing. In fact it does basically nothing. So when you push a button to make it do something it responds immediately instead of first calling home base and making sure you got your ad quota for the day, and checking all your friends to make sure youre not missing out on that sweet new br action, and tracking every fucking input you make and cataloging it on a server somewhere...

just depends

if you like passive movie watching experiences, get the ps4

if you want active game playing experience get the switch

I wouldn't get a Switch just yet, I don't wanna play the Link's Awakening remake, I played it on 3DS a few years ago and the Game Boy version has a better artstyle imo. Only compelling games are Mario Maker 2 and Smash Ultimate, I'm not dropping $300 for 2 sequels especially when Sony has so many amazing games lined up like Dreams, Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone and Death Stranding. Just get a PS4, there's way more exclusive games in PS4's library to explore to keep you busy for months, real exclusive games, not just Wii U ports, from The Last of Us, to Infamous to Ratchet and Clank, Bloodbone to Horizon, and Detroit , Sony won, Greatness is here, only a fool would pass this up