YOU CANNOT KILL MEEE

YOU CANNOT KILL MEEE
I AM OMEGA
YOU CANNOT KILL ME
I AM DMC Thread

Attached: I FEEL THE MONSTER IN MEEEE.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/rgMvg
webmshare.com/play/djdwv
webmshare.com/play/VL45P
webmshare.com/play/mYWyY
webmshare.com/play/3m8Gj
tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/super-trainer-v9-for-dmc4se-en-ver-updated-11-19-2-t3115.html
youtu.be/6Q5PskJMz0E
youtu.be/-wI1Aw-Pjqs
youtube.com/watch?v=a9vU4EyICdU
youtu.be/TYssOaIDTw0?t=195
youtu.be/Qn5cT5YI7gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l8hx5licmrM
youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4
youtu.be/C0YR9wXJxLA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKlToWirZuE
bilibili.com/video/av42373235/
youtu.be/G-d6w9aDDOs
youtube.com/watch?v=fdplHl_HSiw
youtu.be/bz8ymwRNPis
youtu.be/JJ-XqU6v6Rc
twitter.com/dengekips/status/1100640508731256833
youtu.be/GqPMJQQc-BA
streamable.com/6je8t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, i just almost fucking died because a crackhead jacked a state trooper car and swerved
right fucking next to us in 4 fucking lanes
i also have proofs, that this nigga is fucking dead.

What the fuck is going on? Why are so many DMC fans reporting almost dying? God, it makes me scared to go anywhere until release.

how do i pull vids off instagram?
nigger thats like the 3rd fucking near death experience in 2 months, in january i popped 2 tires in 2 different cars, ON THE PARKWAY.
I SAID FUCK OFF GOD

I guess we truely are subhuman.

Holy shit you're fucking retarded OP.

I was that user who had the drunk driver crash through the park like 100 feet outside my apartment window. I can post the pic again if you want

Hell, remember that Reuben almost got wasted down in Guatemala. We've become so powerful even God is trying to destroy us.

if you beat 101 enemies in the credits battle you'll unlock a 2 hour cutscene which is basically just Reuben leaking a shit ton of classified illuminati info

it's why they tried to kill him with that "carjacking"

yeah, and i lived bitch
yeah let me see it
ill get my instagram vids pulled if i can, this happened on garden state parkway, near cranford if any stories are up yet
im now fucking blasting subhuman at max volume

explain

webmshare.com/rgMvg

Attached: 20190224_020222.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

REMINDER THAT 7 HOURS FROM NOW WILL BE THE LAST LIVESTREAM! 2 HOURS OF DANTE, NERO, AND V GAMEPLAY! Although I doubt it'll be on youtube.

>February 27th
>Less than 9 days until release
>No leaks

WTF anons

Attached: 73a.png (600x600, 373K)

The similar OPs are getting the mods all on edge. It makes the threads seem like a general and also really circle jerk because no new information as of the current. The threat of threads getting moved to /vg/ is real.

Tommorow should be good though, preview getting shown off, possible new info to discuss. I do wonder what is going to happen to the threads after release though.

>Devil May Cry 5 (PS4, Xbox One) – 9/10/9/9 [37/40]

Attached: 1523250735633.webm (852x480, 2.14M)

>bruh look at this dude

Attached: 1546959841148.jpg (480x480, 15K)

it's a mixer exclusive

You mean no NEW leaks. We have had plenty of leaks. It's more surprising that those that did leak shit, didn't leak anything major. The one that actually could have, refused because he said that it was just THAT good and spoiling it would suck shit.

copies are in the wild dude, shit will be dropping any day now. but for all the leaks this had before everything has been pretty tight

capcom must be assasinating potential leakers

Someone better record the whole thing. Microsoft's mixer can suck a dick.

copies are out there but no spoilers fug

Famitsu gives everything above 35 these days

Attached: balrog_crazy_dance.webm (746x478, 2.55M)

Fuck that. I’ll watch it on YouTube after.

>famitsu scores
>meaningful past the 90s

Yeah, Famitsu has no integrity at all. One of the most easily bough publications. Got to look at what the reviewers are actually saying to get any kind of judge on quality and even then they tend to be super vague.

oh shit review scores are out already?

You say that like it will 100% be going up on youtube.

that doesn't bode well, getting a 39 is the bare minimum for a decent game on famitsu

Just famitsu. Everyone else has to wait until 6th to put up their reviews.

>SPARDA

>PREQUEL

>NOW

Attached: 17694187_p0.jpg (700x985, 147K)

Probably the next game, if they wanted to make another DMC really fast. I can't imagine it being like a traditional game though. A Musou style game seems more likely.

How would Yea Forums react? I know there's no chance in hell it would happen though. I'm still hoping for low 90s (90-92)

Attached: DMC598.png (471x349, 63K)

Same as resident evil 2 remake.

FUCKING MOTIVATED

no ty, it would just attract even more retards into threads

Yea Forums would throw a little bitch fit and claim that reviews don't matter again, then have a bunch of "Oh nono no" threads when some ass lowers the score because he's butthurt over DmC.

converting webms now

It will NOT crack 90, way too many assfurious journos still seething about DmC. Plus all male playable characters.

Yea Forums will throw a tantrum. Sonyfags are going to tease the toddlers about it and the rest will scream overrated.

wait is the review out?

>tfw got my first SSS combo

Attached: photo-of-big-bopper.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Awesome, now do it again and again.

>final boss theme is devil trigger sung by every artist thats done music for dmc5

Attached: 1551148518957.jpg (400x399, 59K)

I'll true boss.

WEBM TIME
webmshare.com/play/djdwv
webmshare.com/play/VL45P
webmshare.com/play/mYWyY
webmshare.com/play/3m8Gj

Attached: 1545366051064.jpg (284x387, 23K)

And the cast of the game as well.

>BANG (V)
>BANG (Dante)
>BANG (Nero)

vids dont show it, but he was right next to us on the highway as we got off the exit, and went ahead of us then started swerving out of 4 lanes
if i didnt see him ahead of us we would have been hit at the very least

Fuck man, shit is getting crazy. I swear at this rate we are looking at actual demon invasion come the 8th, because things can't get any worse.

Good job man!! Hope you can learn how to always be styling. Just keep at it and you'll be ok getting those S ranks and sick taunts all day long

Attached: 1544867285282.png (1112x1080, 208K)

>its literally Yea Forums sings devil trigger with the cast + itsuno

Attached: 1550884887438.jpg (457x600, 121K)

I'm mostly a Bayonetta fun and I really didn't like 4, I like how the game rewards you for having fun and trying new stuff. Already pre-ordered the special edition.

I am going to marathon stream my playthroughs of 3 and 4 starting on the 1st until 5 releases, on turbo and 3 with the style switcher.

I hope I don't embarrass myself terribly, I got Nero and Vergil down to a T, but fucking playing Dante well is a pain in the ass.
Wish me luck

It's going to hit low and mid 90s and we're going to laugh at the petty bullshit the knocked it for.

Since we don't start with the Buster DB, what fucking boss gives us it?

Its nice to see the design of the monsters match the look of the environments instead of just scarecrows, ice monsters, evil fish, lizard people, and haunted armor sets in Vatican City.

gilgamesh. journos had it before urizen 2, which is mission 10.
so probably around mission 6 or 7

Didn't some Japanese press say Gilgamesh?

its crazy to think that tomorrow is wendsday and that means its like just barely over a week from tomorrow till launch day

Attached: fang.png (390x469, 287K)

So how does this story go? You get bodied by Urizen at the start, go through to mission 10, get bodied by Urizen AGAIN, then go through another half of the game and fight him a 3rd time?
That's actually pretty cool.

its crazy that i dont have money to buy it because i spent it all on booze

Attached: 1526462314444.jpg (1200x1163, 245K)

>tfw won’t get to play until the following Wednesday

>there are fellow modred bro's in this thread

I'm not even surprised. people here have good taste

Attached: 1545691484959.jpg (850x749, 86K)

Do people really think Journalists care that much about DmC? A lot of those reviews were paid.

Fate is shit, Arthuria is shit, but Mordred is pretty gr8. Keep on keeping on, bros.

Jesus Christ

Attached: They cannot kill me.jpg (1234x563, 170K)

thats rough user. why do you have to wait?

My local GameStop had a collection of the first 3 games for 17 bucks. Is it worth it?

Attached: tumblr_p1puh374Xe1sayop9o1_400.jpg (332x600, 46K)

nero gets knocked back down to dante and V because he went ahead, then probably gets captured at the end of mission 10, then dante has to rescue him in mission 12 because mission 13 is coop with all 3 protags.
fuck my autism

definitely. don't bother playing the 2nd one though

yes
or just get the steam HD collection if you want

Everyone put in vacation time at my work six months ago so it was too late to get it off myself. With the hours I’ll be working I won’t have more than an hour or so at a time to play and I’m not gonna play until I can commit several hours to the game. The Sparda boys deserve my full commitment.

that is fantastic, absolutely yes

She cute

Attached: 1547938197598.jpg (900x1200, 85K)

Steam HD collection is better since you can install the style switch mod for 3.

but what if you get spoiled user?

Anyone got a link to a good DMC4SE trainer? Something with custom levels that I can practice tech on, also boss rush

Attached: 1550602861888.png (783x1000, 988K)

I’ll stay off the internet 100% for those days. I will not falter.

best Nero coming through

Attached: 1530156224598.jpg (3520x2328, 710K)

I want to cum on the tummy

Attached: 1535777029496.jpg (889x1359, 93K)

Reminds me of 3's template with the 3 Vergil fights.

Though do you guys think Urizen will be final Boss or will it be someone else?

tapatalk.com/groups/infernalworks/super-trainer-v9-for-dmc4se-en-ver-updated-11-19-2-t3115.html

Crazy boss + bossrush at once is mandatory

mordred>nero

This thread is about DMC, not your pedobait 'actually 7000 years old' waifu.

Attached: 1549867507195.png (1000x1009, 1.02M)

Why are you hoping for anything? Metacritic is retarded.

The cutest bastard traitor ever

Attached: f5019840.jpg (2894x2550, 413K)

shut up fag. they're both mature. I could understand if they were posting loli

>Devil Trigger
Based as fuck Chorus but a lot of the song just kinda dicks around and you're just always waiting for it to kick in
>Subhuman
A headache. It feels like it's mixed wrong, you could probably salvage a song if you really tried
>Crimson Cloud
Feels weird at first but the more you listen to it the more of a banger you realize it is FIGHT FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

mordred hivemind

will we ever get a dmc3 remake?

Attached: 53886056_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x849, 346K)

I'm actually hella sad Melee didn't make it into Evo this year. As someone who had gone in the past, I was really looking to go and compete this year. :c

Also - hmu on netplay sometime for you nerds that actually play. Name's Millyawns.

Attached: 2016-07-15 21.35.34-2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

I love the bass on subhuman

No, it doesn't need one.

Attached: 1549851627563.png (503x656, 207K)

I refuse to hold back anymore

Attached: 1550057590949m.jpg (481x1024, 47K)

Doesn't need a remake. Maybe in 10+ years when then-current consoles can't play the HD collection.

Wrong thread

wrong thread brainlet

Wrong thread fag

You have to go back, stinky

based and room temperature IQ pilled

DMC3 remake where Vergil and Lady get their own levels and bosses? I'd buy it

what are you guys eating launch night? what toppings? drinking anything?

tempted to mix a dirty shirley temple

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Late into the game Nero's LB will change from him exploding his breaker into activating his DT which will cause his demon arm to grow back thus breaking his robo arm.

Stinky smelly bad go back

Man this thread started to get all stinky all of a sudden

Subhuman has great instrumentals but the vocals on the original version ruin everything. Michael Barr's version seems to right that wrong, so I think you and others will like the song more once the new version gets published on Youtube.

It will be a CGI movie

Get out of here stinky swampass baby

I wonder if it will just be the thing everyone speculated it would be. It'd have to have something more tho.

>DMC3 remake releases the same day as the RE 4 Remake

no one cares nigger, go back to your melee threads...oh wait.

HOLY FUCK I FINALLY GOT AN S ON THE DEMO

NO DAMAGE ON GOLIATH FUCK YES

>drinking on release night

this is fine. having a choice between a devil trigger and and the devil arms is pretty cool

Attached: thanks doc.jpg (516x600, 249K)

Now get S ranks on all 3 levels and no damage the entire demo

No way fag, Nero grows an human arm later in the game, that's when he will get his devil trigger

thanks doc

PERCEIVE THE PUNGENCY

Attached: 1536787536413.png (457x416, 199K)

youtu.be/6Q5PskJMz0E

is this cutscene the most kino of any game? especially the part where they say devil may cry together my pp hard

Fucking rad man! Know keep on styling and kicking demon ass!

Lady shooting her dad is the best one in my opinion
Followed by the start of Vergil 3, with Dante parting the swords and trying to look Vergil in the face while he talks.

Best one is Agnus and Dante goofing off

>"c'mon trish, let's go save Devil May Cry... TWO!"

Attached: Lets go save DMC... TWO.png (1440x936, 1.31M)

my favorites are any of the vergil fights. vergil's bants are godtier

Attached: bant.png (1248x701, 515K)

>Lady shooting her dad is the best one in my opinion

Attached: 1547330538737.gif (300x186, 446K)

the scene where dante jumps off the tower was pretty kino

nevan defeated is my favorite honestly

How fucking hard is he going to monologue when he finally returns to full power

I thought Crimson Cloud was bad at first but the screeching combined with V's playstyle is pretty good. It's feels like a monster movie that fits well with V's summons.

I know it's pretty cheesy but I adore the one where Vergil and Dante team up to shoot Arkham, especially Vergil throwing away his code to never use guns just for that scene.
DMC3 had extremely kino cutscenes in general

Suffice it to say, DMC 3 is kino. But from the look on Vergil's face when he recognizes Arkham to the delivery of:

>Let's welcome CHAOS

To the tower twisting open.

Arkham's reveal is a great cutscene and puts him firmly as the best villain in all of DMC.

How Dan said "baashh" here is still funny after all these years.

I love the way Dan delivers that line.

>that breakdown in Crimson Cloud when the guitar kicks in

Attached: 1547605067509.jpg (580x580, 196K)

Probably not the most kino but one of the most crucial parts of DMC3. Being a prequel is usually a bad thing but the catharsis of learning the story of how the shop got named was great.

>Go into 3 expect an all business edgelord
>First time I meet him in person he throws bants at me
>He continues this in every encounter after even the final fight
He's great

But aren't you forgetting something, Vergil? The seal is broken. *pillar starts shifting in the background* What do you think will happen next? ....Let's welcome chaos! *LATIN CHORUS INTENSIFIES*

>stops you before final battle to test your power
>youtu.be/-wI1Aw-Pjqs

Attached: ive come.jpg (1308x742, 604K)

>that electronic part at the end of devil trigger

Attached: 1488336933213.jpg (320x295, 21K)

Hey should I buy the HD collection? Ive played through all 4 games, but I haven't played dmc 1-3 since my teens.

As much as Vergil tries to be edgy and serious deep down he's just as big of a dork as Dante

Subhuman is damn hype and I don't give a damn what anyone says. The "it's mixed wrong" meme actually turned out to be correct, because there's entire instruments in the original version that you cannot hear but can easily pick up on in the Michael Barr version.
Compare this youtube.com/watch?v=a9vU4EyICdU to the original version right before the singing starts and you can definitely hear more instruments.

Attached: 1551057024889.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Ah, but you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil? I bet you could've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top CONDITION!

Check them out on a sale. DMC1 and DMC3 are still good games that you would enjoy if you enjoyed DMC4.

Yeah Subhuman is probably the song I'm most hyped to try with the dynamic music
>reach SSS
>You cannot kill me
it just sound so perfect

on its own i probably wouldnt listen to it
but in game? its perfect.
>I FEEL THE DEVIL IN MEEEE

Attached: 1550698253464.png (458x458, 384K)

This sounds really plausible, wouldn’t be surprised if it really does come true, but then what will become of Nero’s other suspiciously unused button (I remapped most of the buttons so I forgot which is it originally)

what the fuck it's so much better
I want the full release NOW
NOW CAPCOM THIS IS FUCKING HYPE AS SHIT

Attached: dmc_4_dante-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

Crimson Cloud grew on me the most with the dynamic music though, with the chorus kicking in at S rank.

>DMC Thread
stop that

SPOILERS
REVEALS
NEW LEAKS
CAMEOS

TOPIC'S ON A THREAD SLIDE

>reach S
>hear this at 3:15
>post yfw
youtu.be/TYssOaIDTw0?t=195

Attached: 1549518705259.jpg (388x375, 23K)

Retard. Your not gonna get Final Destinationed just cause you're a fan of a video g

hopefully its actually that he'll be overpowered as shit and have both breaker AND bringer

Attached: KYRIEEEE.jpg (499x493, 47K)

Switching between Red Queen and Yamato

Attached: 99541256728965.jpg (512x359, 30K)

Attached: 1550704599624.jpg (400x409, 80K)

>Racking up the points until you reach S
>Because the music is dynamic there will be a build up before the chorus
>Use DT when YOU CANNOT KILL ME drops
>Go full CUHRAYZEE
>mfw
I FEEL THE DEVIL IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: I CANNOT ERUPT I MUST CONTROL.webm (912x512, 406K)

>never played DMC
>E3 trailer had me hyped
>buy all the games
>play in release order
>didn't really like 1 all that much but love 3 and 4
>replaying 1, 3, and 4 again before release
>having a lot more fun than I remember and destroying bosses that took me tens of tries my first time around in one go
I guess it is true that you enjoy these games a lot more once you know how to play them stylishly. I'm actually enjoying 1, and I really wasn't having all that great of a time my first time around.

Attached: 1549666426206.png (224x144, 68K)

that would prevent him using devil breakers though

I'd rather have him grow an energy arm during DT mode.

Attached: 1549475260082.gif (500x269, 1.16M)

Glad it finally clicked with you user, these games are much more fun when you get that desire to style on everything.

Attached: Boomer Dante 3.png (508x280, 97K)

Honestly, after hearing DMC 3 and 4's OST for so long, thinking of tunes like Devil Trigger and Subhuman being the battle themes jar me quite a bit. They're just so damn different.
I miss Shootie bros.

They're meant to be played over and over. Glad you're enjoying 1 more the second time around too. It's my favorite DMC game. If you take the time to beat DMC2 on Hard to unlock Trish and DMD, you can even have a half-way decent time with that game.

Attached: shadow.jpg (500x305, 23K)

I played this back in slow motion and I noticed that Dante's body gets covered in red lines right before he explodes. Jesus christ.

God fucking dammit I want to play Dante so much, whenever I see Balrog moves I cum so hard and now add this to that and I think I reached hype levels that shouldn't be possible

I just want what is essentially a style room game mode. It's just a never ending stream of basic jobber enemies for you to just style on forever and whenever they die more just spawn in.

How would Nero getting the Bringer or a Devil Trigger work, though? It'd completely ruin the entire Breaker system that they've created, with Break Away and Break Age and the light item management with the Breaker order and everything. It'd all be thrown out the window with the Bringer. I don't get how they'd do it, unless they somehow incorporate it into his Breaker system.

Honestly, at this point, I'd be kinda upset if they just forgo the Breakers in the plot at the end of the game. I feel like there's so much more potential with the Breakers to evolve in games going forward than there is with the Bringer. But we will see.

Attached: tut8i8agijn11.png (510x760, 539K)

>dead guy finishes the captcha and hits reply after dying
fat chance you fucking fa

I see a devil has awakened inside you as well.

I personally hate subhuman, dislike Crimson Cloud and can only tolerate Devil Trigger, so I feel ya.

I've seen somebody pitch this musou shit before in these threads. Why? Musou's suck ass. Why would they downgrade the gameplay like that? Just because LDK mode adds a bunch of enemies doesn't mean that a Sparda game needs to be gimped.

>the flinch in your eye calls your bluff

will vergil's theme be entirely orchestral/choir or do you think theyll do something like 4SE's theme for him
or will it have lyrics

Attached: 1550892291285.jpg (776x1080, 258K)

I really do not wanna play 2 again. I might if I'm really bored, but I just ran through Dante's campaign and didn't even bother with Lucia's. Based on what's in that leaked novel, it seems like 2 might be getting some references in 5, so I might have to run through Lucia's campaign.

Attached: 1550886155203.jpg (720x817, 58K)

Could be something like his DT taking over him like a suit, enveloping the devil breaker, or leaving it free so he can use it.
All that would change is that the breakaway becomes a new ability and he can't break devil breakers while in DT

not to mention if DB are able to do everything the breakers can, that just sounds like a massive waste of assets

Oh shit I'm sorry.

Did you guys already seen this? youtu.be/Qn5cT5YI7gQ
Based dildo

Attached: 1550429417536.jpg (350x355, 51K)

Lets Just See is hype and it's a shame it's rarely used. I think it fits Nero's rage and desire for vengeance, as well - it's very loud and angry. Would fit great for a Nero / Vergil duel.

I like Devil Trigger, fluffy as is it. Crimson Cloud is okay. Subhuman is shit. I didn't have particularly high opinions of the battle themes from 3 and 4 either, though. 3's are decent, but while I enjoyed The Time Has Come in 4, I thought the Load & Load mix ruined the song.

I guess that'd be cool. Leveling Devil Trigger for him in 4 was just called "Yamato", right? So I guess his Devil Trigger skill tree could just be called Devil Bringer while he still uses the Breaker.

Who knows. If they just give you the option of either using an infinite-use Buster Arm or the Breakers, I think that'd be really stupid and lazy and would completely wash away all of the intrigue and buildup of the Breakers. I think I remember an interview at one point where Itsuno said that Nero will have the Breakers the entire game, so it's likely that the Bringer is just his DT upgrade tree.

WAS THAT A FUCKING DRI AT 2;10?

thanks you doc

>The entirety of Vergil's 4:SE intro

Attached: The time has come and so have I vergil version.jpg (1050x558, 102K)

So do you guys think the new sword is just gonna replace Rebellion in games going forward? I feel like it'd be a waste to model Rebellion, only to have it break in the first level.

Since Sparda has the same moveset, I'm thinking the new sword will, as well, and you'll have the option of choosing between the 3 of them with just cosmetic changes.

>not veeeeeeeeeergilll

I guess it's good that there's the option to use the older OSTs in the game, though it sucks that it's DLC.
I put 3's above 4 pretty easily, though I was particularly fond of Berial's boss theme.

I think it'll end up like Force Edge, Alastor, and Sparda in DMC1 with Rebellion being the babby version, Sparda being the workman's version, and then New Sword having some kind of twist to make it stand apart from Sparda.

>Lets Just See but with more choir and some instrumentals alluding to Devil Trigger

Attached: I MUST CONTROL.jpg (900x904, 152K)

>Critical Hit on Death Scissors

Attached: 1543117397690.gif (320x232, 1.43M)

I didn't even know that song was a thing, its pretty good.

Metal and opera-elements are a perfect mix

The capture on this is ass but the guy playing is pretty good. I love the enemies in this game, there's so many and they all look fun to fight

No, Jackpot.

Yeah thats why I'm shelling out for the deluxe edition for DMC1 2 4 battle mixes
I wonder if they are going to be tied to style rank for the full song also
I feel like im going to be irked on first normal playthrough since things always die to quick to get ample style points

It only plays once. It plays during Vergil's intro cutscene in 4. It's great.

Im assuimg you can choose between using the bringer that gives you access to DT or the breaker system and not both at same time
Im gonna go out and assume a bit more that Bringer will function very similiar to the devil buster robo arm except maybe more damage since thats all it does

Yeah, the demo really bothers me with how easily the Empusa's bite it. The Hell Caina are marginally better about it, though not by much.

Looks like the theme of that boss against the roots is an instrumental version of Devil Trigger

>Nero meets Vergil finally
>"So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion, huh?"
>Vergil's face when

Attached: 100x motivation.jpg (512x456, 63K)

cavalier looks like its going to be credo 2.0 and I can't fucking wait. Do we know which moves specifically can parry him?

Attached: 1537591260959.jpg (1600x900, 252K)

SCRATCH THAT! DISTORTED REAL IMPACT CON-FUCKING-FIRMED AT 14:45.

God damn this game needs to release real quick.

Looks like any move timed right can do it, I saw a kick from Balrog do it and almost all of the bike moves seem like it does it

Considering break away does practically the same thing activating DT did and that its mapped to the DT button Im gonna go out on a limbha and assume the bringer will replace the breaker system if you use it and give you DT and the DB kit from 4 instead of the breakers individual abilities

>1:45
V is so weak

PLEASE SOMEONE STOP ME
EVERY SINGLE THING FROM THIS GAME LOOKS GOOD
I CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE COMPLAINT I HAVE FROM THIS ENTIRE GAME SO FAR
IS THIS GONNA BE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME, IT LOOKS SO GOOD

Attached: 1550806702508.jpg (500x524, 28K)

Dante's prop shredder and maybe balrog's real impact

>when your son turned out more like your goofy brother
NO NO NO

Attached: EL VERGILO.jpg (532x630, 41K)

will it be kino?

I mean, what are they gonna do, ban every single person who wants to ensure that one fag got proven wrong in that we can't have DMC threads every day until release? That'll be like half the board.

So does Rawhide give the snatch a passive upgrade that makes it do damage or something? Looks like snatching gave a small amount of style and has extra particle effects with Rawhide equipped

SPARDAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Seething cavalier anghelo.png (780x874, 76K)

can someone explain what distorted real impact is to a newbie and why its good?

Attached: 1477605996884.gif (242x333, 294K)

>98
The game is shaping up to be a 99, maybe even a 100

Seen some posts in this thread talking as if theres a demo for dante or v? Am I missing something or am I just misinterpreting?

I love how triggered all the demons are still

I'm not a DMC pro but from what I've seen if you activate devil trigger at a specific point in the animation while the move is hitting, like between the 3 clicks of damage, it can multiply the damage. I've seen videos of people hitting the Savior in the gemstone for like a 4th of his health with one hit

spamming devil trigger on and off during an attack called real impact makes it do retarded damage

Have fun eviscerating bosses.

No, Capcom gave a behind closed doors demo to news outlets/personalities that is basically the full game up to mission 11.

Activating DT during a Real Impact at various moments increases the damage. If you do it at the right moment, your damage will sky rocket. It's Dante's single most powerful attack.

Credo is considerably faster and teleports around than what we've seen of cavalier, who is a huge sword dueler.
He's closer to berial than credo

There is a testing webm that says it just adds ~30 damage to RIs 100, so at least it's not broken like in DMC4.

>Dante's stinger voice

What the fuck, did they change it to sound mroe badass? I remember in one of the demo's his voice when doing the stinger was kinda shitty but this is intense as hell

RRHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAGH

He's kind of a mix of the 2.

but berial is way slower

Just like Sparda.

What a unique opinion.

I'm contemplating either getting the PC version or the PS4 version. I want to get whichever version runs 60fps more consistently. I heard the framerate analysis for base PS4 (which is what I have) wasn't very promising in its results. But can my PC run it?

Here are my PC specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-core 3.20Ghz
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I'm fine with medium settings as long as I can get 60fps without any drops.

Go run the RE2 demo and see how well it performs there

Cavalier's swings and Berial's seem to be similar in terms of speed

Can you imagine the pre-boss banter we could get if Vergil was a main playable character?

Attached: 1546838524301.png (601x799, 578K)

Not at all. Berial is quite fast.

We'll see what he looks like in DMD difficulty, because the default speed in the videos we've seen so far are even slower than Credo in normal difficulty in DMC4.

>all these anons surviving
>meanwhile, someone died from jacking off to Palutena too much

Attached: 14798765675.jpg (234x281, 10K)

DMC4 Dante has a sort of bug where after about 0.3 seconds of activating/deactivating DT Dante get a HUGE damage boost
Real Impact is the easiest move to capitalize it because it already has big damage and slow enough to know when you should press L1

Anons, I think I might be falling in love with V just from his voice alone

but im a boy

Attached: 1544761655166.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

Become trap

I just wanna say how hype I am for the villain, no matter his identity. Man looks mad threatening. Probably the most intimidating villain in the series since Mundus - maybe even more than him, since he bodies the heroes at the start and you get to rematch him.

Attached: image_devil_may_cry_5-38419-4094_0007.jpg (3840x2160, 2.26M)

A real boy or another ayden?

Tree kun is pretty cool, I'm excited for his fight it looks fun.

>that artemis fight

I love how quiet and serene her singing sounds

Attached: 1487213450893.jpg (379x426, 25K)

DANTE PLEASE FUCK AND OR MARRY LUCIA

I knew he seemed familiar.

Attached: exdeath.png (158x226, 7K)

the only reason he's intimidating is because we know he btfo Dante. They could show him killing Lady,Trish, Nero and V but if Dante wasn't amongst the casualties it doesn't work.

honestly I'm pretty good at figuring things out, but they've done a good job because V and urizen could be like a dozen different things and it could make sense

Attached: 1551026599147.jpg (552x273, 21K)

Luci who? Oh yeah you must mean Lucifer, I sold it

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF. AT 7:58 THERE IS A FACE ON THE ARM OF HIS CHAIR AND IT FUCKING MOVES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522878593284.png (439x452, 72K)

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

RT is going to switch Red Queen to Yamato, which will make LB go from Break Away to DT.

Demonlets forever BTFO!

Attached: Urizen chad walk.webm (700x394, 2.44M)

I think that's just the distortion from the time stop but the face is still spooky

Attached: tenor.gif (220x146, 163K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (217x189, 117K)

Imagine how good a DMC3 remake could be
>Lady and real Vergil campaign to replace the shorter missions
>Reworked Nevan, Spiral and Artemis
>Beowulf with just charge and kick 13
>Upgraded Kalina Ann
>A&R which in SM allows you to use Agni on X, Rudra on B and the twinblade form by pressing both
>Non-mod style switching up to par with 5's
>Sparkham boss fight
>DMC1/Sparda DT and Gervil/Nelo DT as bonus costumes

Jesus fucking Christ I just remembered Gilgamesh is also a boss in this game.

>yfw

>kyrie

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Attached: kyrie.png (916x433, 708K)

Oh so we got mission names? Can we get anyone to translate?

Left trigger is execute for V right?

Wat

Attached: 1550169377288.jpg (297x545, 38K)

Neat

Attached: 1551170944772.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>>Non-mod style switching up to par with 5's

as cool as this sounds, there is no way they could make the traditional 4 styles work alongside Quicksilver and Doppelganger, unless they let you pick which 4 stances you wanted I guess. But then everyone would just replace gunslinger with quicksilver.

kyrie's name is in the mission title for mission 4

Just get rid of DG and put QS on two taps like they did with DS.

Just make it so a 5th style is selectable like Dark Slayer in 4, which can be either Doppel or Quicksilver.
They both are pretty meh though

>yfw kyrie is urizen

Attached: (((v))).png (970x1018, 598K)

>SHE MADE TOO MUCH

Attached: 223211.jpg (447x336, 26K)

God I can't fucking wait to try out all his other breakers (rawhide especially). Nero was so deprived of movesets in 4 ( surprisingly since it shows DBringer can asborb demon shit, what the hell was up with the pointless enemy hold anyway) especially since he needs DT to expand his moveset. I mean in 5 his moveset is still like 50% less than Dante due to stupid amount of Devil Arms he's getting but breakers is such a brilliant idea to keep Nero the 'vanilla' character while still adding fun varieties to his moveset.

Attached: chadenero.png (990x720, 278K)

So, I wonder, how good is Yea Forums at DMC?

>Casual: Beaten DMD on 3 or 4
>Intermediate: Can no-damage-taken (most) bosses as Nero or Vergil somewhat regularly
>Advanced: Can no-damage-taken (most) bosses as Dante
>Expert: Donguri level

In the style switcher mod for 3 the way it works is down is RG, down again is doppelgänger, up and up again is quicksilver, or something like that.
It works really well and Dante could easily support 8 styles.

>that boss at 5:38

I really hope that's Nero's tutorial boss, because it looks so boring and lame in its design. Yes, hit the big stationary glowing weak spot and avoid his hand stabs and swipes every now and then. So much fun! Why do game devs continue to make """"""bosses"""""" like those?

You go girl!

Attached: S.png (1268x656, 3.19M)

nigga dmd isn't casual

tfw barely any good remixes/covers of devil trigger

Attached: 1550970437945.jpg (900x640, 240K)

It took five fucking dive kicks from Dante to finally flinch that Nelo Angelo clone at 14:04. What the fuck. I can't even imagine how much more it would take to flinch them on DMD when they have DT activated.

Attached: 1545356216656.jpg (280x330, 19K)

I genuinely hope something like this doesn't happen. I'd be fine with Nero saying something similar to it, but if it's line for line I don't dig it. Just feels lazy.

Might be one of the first bosses, if not the the first one for Nero.

>what the hell was up with the pointless enemy hold anyway
>not using motherfuckers as shields against other motherfuckers

I want that dnc remix they had in the trailer, sounds so catchy.

>that fucking NO arkham gives
did they just shoot him in real life?

Attached: 1524361035463.jpg (492x647, 42K)

>Second phase is just him standing up
>his barrier from when he sits down isn't even broken either
this dude is going to be intimidating as fuck to actually fight, what a chad

>DMD
>casual

Attached: confused arianna.png (400x800, 203K)

Thats mission 1, its on the bridge where we see crewcut and nico.

>third phase is him taking out yamato

Attached: 1550886670477.png (344x366, 104K)

have you heard the best one?
youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4

that's lame and probably won't even be the real twist. How about
>barrier finally breaks
>Urizen stops fucking around with projectile attacks and just starts running at you

Karlo is a qt

>tfw no cute bf who models for vidya

Scale being relative

She dies

He's talking about 4's DMD.

I was flipping through, and at 12:59, Nero freezes time and lands the final hit, activating the slow-mo camera. But the time freeze gear-effect continues at the same speed regardless of the slow mo camera. I thought that was cute.

god I hope this isn't true

it's roughly equivalent to "kyrie, get back inside!" in chinese, I think? do we already have an estimate for when vergil rips the arm off? I'm not really paying enough attention to prerelease info

Attached: 1551168813746.jpg (992x1000, 434K)

>DBringer can asborb demon shit,
>what the hell was up with the pointless enemy hold anyway
maybe they didn't want your arm turning into Alex Mercer

Attached: 765787-shield_concept.jpg (550x1281, 88K)

>final boss fight
>devil trigger [units ver.] starts playing
youtu.be/C0YR9wXJxLA

Attached: j a c k p o t.gif (700x387, 2.48M)

>down is RG, down again is doppelgänger, up and up again is quicksilver
Best way to do this is down+down or up+up for QS and left+left or right+right for DG, since Y is the defensive axis and X the offensive one for style, and it would be more balanced.

Vergil flashback is mission 2 apparently.

Execute is B
LT is buffing summons with DT

GUYS, GUYS.

I just realized something. Absolutely NOT A SINGLE ONE of the people or news publications who have made videos previewing the first half of DMC5 have said ANYTHING about red orb upgrades being too expensive or encouraging people to pay real money for orbs.

I guess the problem is non-existent that absolutely no journalist has brought it up with the preview build they've been given?

Attached: 1545714253810.png (291x286, 117K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SKlToWirZuE
I'd love Crimson Cloud a lot more if it had more of an actual band to it.

More likely they don't know how useful exceed 2 or enemy step are.

does the style switcher mod not work with a pirated copy?

Yeah, there's no reason the DB can't work more or less like breakers. Hopefully it will be just that but using DT as expendable instead of the arms themselves.

>stupid amount of Devil Arms he's getting
It's one less that 3 and one more than 4. And only one of them (Cavaliere) is actually wholly new.

Remaking perfection is pointless.

>crimson cloud gets a rock mix like this after mission 12 when v is more brutal
god i wish

Attached: 1550845232974.jpg (1200x653, 527K)

>moving today
>brother nearly drops a 150 pound CRT on my head
What the fuck is going on.

We've known that it was just hyperbole and people blowing things out of proportion ever since the first public demo of the game. Unless upgrades in the main game secretly increase in value like how they did in DMC4 things should be fine. The microtransactions in this game are a retard tax, hopefully it paves the way for more free DLC like the Bloody Palace.

its been found out that they lowered the prices of nero's moves, for example. Enemy step for Dante and V is 45k. it was shown in screenshots of their divinity menu statues. Not a major issue but still something to keep in mind

bilibili.com/video/av42373235/
Any chinks here who have an account? We could get 1080p feed.

Is the teleport B while locked on?

You guys are retarded, it's the dude's own editing. Every section of the video is meant to look vaguely like a mission selection. Notice how the KYRIE was just Nero stuff? It's just a quote related.

HOLD THE LINE

what model

>that theme at the beginning
whos theme is that holy shit? i love it. forgive me if this is an autistic question

Devil Kings.

You're now part of the Reuben Guard.

Fuck it I'm staying at home and wrapping myself in bubble wrap

45K is nothing considering that players in the demo (which is basically not even a full level) can get 10-12K red orbs by doing one A-rank run of the 8-minute demo.

Now, if it took players an entire 10-15 full missions to get 45K that's another issue entirely.

What the fuck is going on? Why are you fuckers dying? What the fuck my dog is howling like crazy as well, what the fucking fuck fuck fuck

Okay, so this game looks great and we'll only truly find the flaws when it's out but post what you don't exactly like about it.
I think the art style is a bit cluttered and all the demo footage I've seen seems very dark and hard to read. Any console anons can confirm/deny that from their time with the demo?

Attached: 1523029442163.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Okay, just remember to leave openings for breathing, eating and getting rid of waste.

It should, hard to say

I think is from the anime

is there a trainer for dmc3 that allows for a training room like dmc4se's?

>LT is buffing summons with DT
Ah thank, now I know what button to shove on square and never use.

Wouldn't that leave openings for something to kill me?

the camera spinning and moving on its own messes me up quite a bit if I don't have it turned off

>these edgy Dante theme lyrics

Yikes

The lighting on the demo was fine for me on PS4. My only problem with the demo was the right stick analog for camera movement being real bad.

And for the rest of the game, the only complaint I have thus far is that there are not nearly enough enemies per screen. Look at all the V footage. He fights a max of 2-3 enemies at a time when he should be fighting like 8-9 at a time in spaces as big as the ones we've seen.

youtu.be/G-d6w9aDDOs
oh found it thanks user. is the anime worth watching?

>This fight been going for too long. It ends tonight

Attached: Full Power Vergil.jpg (1635x1054, 73K)

here's a pretty thought for you and the rest of the anons in this thread.
Shit that nearly kills you instantly happens all the time, you just rarely notice it or pay attention to it. You are now noticing it more since your hyper aware from all the Reuben memes and other anons also noticing it.
Stay lucky friends, it's the only thing that gets us through life safely. I hope we all make it to launch day.

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x1118, 253K)

Its easier to avoid damage as dante if you play normally
Vergil and Nero can just overpower the bosses to where they are stunned for practically the whole fight though

They probably gonna revert Nero to his original DMC4 moveset (with some twists, I hope) during the last missions and then you'll be able to swap between his forms during replays. The other choice would be to give artificial arms functionality to items with you reverting to Bringer moveset after using up all of them. I'd be ok with either of these variants.

HIRE. THIS. MAN!

Attached: HIRE. THIS. MAN..jpg (3489x4105, 1.02M)

I played the demo on a PS4 Slim, and I had zero issues with it. Now, concerning the question at hand, I don't like the possibility of not having true alternate costumes. That's it. That's literally the only thing I can bitch about.

I would cum if they brought back Prototype Nero.

Attached: 1545413226682.webm (1600x900, 2.35M)

Personally I feel the same, the muted and dark colors are eh.
In the demo it depends, there is one area in the city square that is dark like that and the dark enemies don't stand out from the background.
There is also the goliath fight which is the complete opposite and extremely nice looking, pretty and everything is very visible.

We'll see how the full game is, but personally I am also worried about that, but then again I liked DMC4's artstyle a lot.

Reminder this game will be cutscene KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=fdplHl_HSiw
>that entire prologue

Hah, I knew this wasn't a curse. Just a bunch of high schoolers beating the shit out of each other in front of my house. And here I thought anons were getting picked off.

>yikes
Hola cringeola.

Attached: The hell.jpg (700x934, 48K)

It seems that whatever you do, you are screwed, user. Think it's time to sacrifice some virgins to a demon that will protect you long enough.

I know everybody is meming but I seriously had a dream last night that I had a heart attack, and I woke up covered in sweat. I'm /fit/ and never have heart problems but its scared the shit out of me. I havent had a nightmare in like 10 years up untill now

Attached: 1514777260323.jpg (1252x843, 254K)

Chris chans autistic dimension merge fucked up the timeline, Reuben was supposed to die, DMC5 was supposed to be >never ever

Stay safe bros, we're almost there!

Attached: 1402376166727.png (274x237, 83K)

You say that, but I haven't found it to be true during my training of 4SE.
Dante is pretty difficult to play compared to Nero and Vergil and by no means nearly as easy to do no-damage-taken

>DMC thread

Attached: 1551247097743.jpg (297x170, 9K)

>nero's faces whenever he looks at V talking
based

Attached: confused nero.png (158x195, 57K)

I mean subhuman is the garbage cherry on 5's mediocre soundtrack but even the crown jewel of the series OST is edgy

Attached: dnc.png (246x140, 9K)

You're not allowed to die before this game is out

They could've given snatch its own button, letting you charge breakers while snatching or targetting, or even have inputs for them. Also having to buffer BR charged shots to keep the first shot.

That's it for now.

does anyone know when you can preload the game/how many gigs it is?

>452549643
>STOP HAVING FUN
>OR ELSE

Attached: angry verg.png (1200x800, 553K)

True. Got the lyrics for V’s garbage theme?

I'm not even memeing but I'm now positive that meme magic is real and we're all accidentally killing ourselves by buying into the memes.
We must meme our immortality. We must survive.

>DMD
>casual
You fucking wut, mate?

All the particle effects makes the screen too busy and hard to see some details. Alts,microtransactions and some of the lighting in the game are the only other things so far.

Oh god, they imported the wasps from Monster Hunter.

On PS4, pre-loads only happen the weekend before launch.

I know user. its getting weird because I'm the guy who had the drunk driver crash near their apartment tooeverything is out to get us. this is some weird fucking tulpa level shit with universe simulation or something

Attached: no exit.gif (221x196, 410K)

SAVIOR
BLOODSTAIN
HELLFIRE
SHADOW

Attached: D0ZCtHGUcAA_c_v.jpg (817x1000, 286K)

>Got the lyrics for V’s amazing theme?
ftfy imo I wish the vocalist was better.

Attached: 1544580976631.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

The dialogue is great, so far. I'm also loving Morrison just being the cool manager for Dante who likes to smoke.

Attached: 1549769496282.webm (1000x562, 2.14M)

I think theirs things called tulpas that people like reuben believe in. They're like paranormal entities that change reality and are created by the thoughts of mankind. so basically meme magic

Attached: 1549505986090.jpg (927x859, 143K)

Dude, have you played the demo with HDR on? The lighting looks fabulous but they went insane with the particle effects, to the point you can’t see shit when you’re attacking certain enemies like the red orb insect demon

>2:29
>"it was he who took your right arm"
>"and gained a great deal of power from it
so is that it? i never saw this cutscene before. is vergil basically confirmed urizen now

Attached: sip.png (945x945, 308K)

Nero gets his arm ripped off 15 days before the prologue, which takes place 1 month before the game proper

>I CAN STILL FIGHT, BACK OFF
>THAT BASTARD CALLED ME DEAD WEIGHT, I DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING
god damn, nero seems to be on the brink of tears

>The game of the decade arrives just before the decades end
Poetic, huh?

Melee also didn't make it to Evo 2019. Good fucking riddance. We do truly live in a beautiful timeline.

>RE2 Remake was fucking great
>DMC5 coming out in less than two weeks
>Sekiro coming out at the end of March
>Monster Hunter World's G-Rank coming out at the end of the year
>Ys 9 finally coming out this year
>TWO fucking Granblue Fantasy games coming out this year as well
>UNIST at Evo at last

Attached: 1541480556658.jpg (486x720, 79K)

>Mocha Nico

Attached: 1549062707934.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

>5's mediocre soundtrack
It isn't even out yet, retard.

DMC5 literally looks like shit

Attached: 1522774590892.jpg (695x600, 145K)

I WILL SHOW YOU, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES

"user has a fucking heart attack

Attached: 19de98ca0e6a63c0bc7d1d63530f6679.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

thanks, I’m really scared that V’s gameplay will be absolutely shit and we will dread the mandatory V missions in the main campaign, bros. The gameplay videos make him look really boring to play as.

Yeah, i enjoyed it, but Dante seems pretty depressed

Quads confirm, I totally agree, KH3 really delivered the game of the decade experience

Nice

That might have been an actual heart attack.

Attached: 1456549859801.jpg (334x218, 22K)

don't be worried, user. every single review I found on youtube that got their hands on V said he was fun as hell to play.

V looks genuinely concerned during that Urizen fight. Mistakes were made.

h-haha yeah, n-no melee

Attached: juss.jpg (461x523, 50K)

It doesn't add up.
But we're clearly missing pieces of the puzzle.

i mean, you technically play as Shadow, Griffon and Nightmare. you don't really play as the man himself

QUADROUPLE PATTY CHECKED

Attached: check digits.jpg (704x396, 20K)

Godlike year, we had KH3 finally and we’re also probably getting Nioh 2 and other Sony games this year too

youtu.be/bz8ymwRNPis

Cute

What doesn't add up?

Reminder anons:
If you use common sense and stay calm, you will increase your chances of survival exponentially compared to being paranoid all the time.

Attached: 1544206251648.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

no when I woke up I was fine just covered in sweat

Attached: 1546818219516.gif (498x498, 1.08M)

>>TWO fucking Granblue Fantasy games coming out this year as well
Hey man I love Granblue but we should keep our expectations reined in.
Also Relink probably isn't coming this year. FKHR said "We already delayed it once, we're not gonna say we're gonna release it until we're 100% sure we can get it out by that date." Versus is confirmed for this year though.

Any DMC fans played with V or was it just game journalists?

I want a clean version of this art.

hahaha focus on the mission

Perhaps we should create a tulpa that ensures our survival and makes us all rich

Without the man, you can't kill enemies or read sick poetry.

Attached: 1549700850548.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

How the fuck does v even know about his arm?

Demons like to gossip.

>Considerable slow buildup on gravity(compared to the other games)
>Land cancelling with Nero is very inconsistent
>Enemy aggressiveness seems slow. I didn't even know Green Empusa had attacks until recently.
>Demo is based on DH but enemies die too fast.
>Enemy step and Gerbera are broken in handling small enemies.
Other than that, It's pretty good. Game seems more balanced around V from all the footage I've seen.

V didn't mention Yamato.
Vergil immediately turned the Bringer into Yamato after he ripped it off.
Urizen is not seen using Yamato, and as good as the dinky little arm is, Yamato can Judgment Cut and shit. If Urizen had the Bringer he would surely separate the two and use Yamato as well.

Nero may even have just told him, or he somehow heard it through Dante, but I don't know how Dante would've found out.

nero seems like such a hardass now i miss dmc 4 nero personality

Max got his hands on the preview and he was pleasantly surprised by V.
youtu.be/JJ-XqU6v6Rc

Attached: 1546248435713.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>V’s gameplay will be absolutely shit
I feel like V plays awkward as fuck from vids, and hope the "get good at evading and buy all his abilities" statements don't mean his 2nd half missions are stacked full of enemies trained to fuck your face.

>Max
Why should I care what this tard has to say?

Lol

Attached: 20190227_012757.jpg (1080x298, 133K)

just one more week dmc bros

Attached: sogood.png (128x118, 12K)

Unused button is weapon switch to Yamato, after Nero assravages Vergil

would it be possible for someone else to control those bianco angelos? like someone who likes to pretend he's a puppet master, perhaps?

There's somebody else involved.

I have a lack of Nelo Angelo art
Post Nelo Angelo art pls

Attached: AF94AB12-F90D-48A1-85A9-397369137DCA.jpg (736x1268, 182K)

Im sure nero noticed the size difference between urizen and vergil?

>v is moondust
>he's trying to kill urizen so that he can be demon king again
no no no no

You shouldn't have said that. You will summon (Them).

Mordred is for oyakadon.

Attached: 1531265573750.jpg (1134x1295, 301K)

Attached: 43592788_595443567558864_7914607763465375921_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Like who?

GAUNTLET BROS RISE UP!

Attached: AHHHHHHH!!!.jpg (800x449, 85K)

>Nico says 'up your butt'
>Nero chuckles at first but stifles his laughter to seem focused
cute

Is it just me or is snatch less responsive than in 4? Should I be holding R1 then hitting o or hitting them at by the same time?

Nero was a hardass in 4, too.
>What's the point in packing a sword like that if you aren't even gonna use it?!
>Where is he taking her? BACK TO HEADQUARTERS?!
>Look who's talking, jackass.
>Let's clean up this mess.
>This arm was made for sending guys like you back to hell!
Nero never got to really relax in DMC4. He already seems more mellow in 5, until he gets really pissed.

Attached: CalculatingPointedHarborporpoise-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 854K)

Better question is how the FUCK V knows about what Dante did in DMC3

Benefit of the doubt. Maybe a city's worth of human blood and at least two devil arms makes you swole af.

Recently it was announced RElink and Versus will come out simultaneously tho

Lmao looks like he has lazy eye

Agni and Rudra couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Hear hear. I use Video Blocker on Chrome to block channels like his and Blackbelt Gaming's, as well as other obnoxious twats like the hundreds of channels dedicated to uploading Asmongold reaction videos or clickbait video """"""essays"""""" like CleanPrinceGaming.

Worked.

Attached: 1546837612360.png (1240x3080, 368K)

Why can't that autist and his cock sucking fans kill themselves already? Seriously they won't be missed.

Books.

>mission 13
>v unsheathes
NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: canetana.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

Moondust was watching dante?

When? An interview literally got translated TODAY saying that they aren't going to say when Relink is coming out until they're 100% sure they're ready, since it was supposed to be out by now on the original plan.

think to get the supposed true ending you need ng+ to beat him to get the achievement nero with yamato and db probably

twitter.com/dengekips/status/1100640508731256833
Nico's abs

I've never actually played DMC. I played god hand for a bit, but I sucked at it because american normal mode was actually the game's original hard mode; I didn't know and was too stubborn to go to 'easy' mode. I've watched like 3-5 playthroughs of that game, though.

I can't believe how close we are to playing DMC5.

>tfw V is the one buying all of Dante's devil arms cause he's a massive Dante fanboy

Attached: 1550593594816.png (913x1064, 779K)

That's not a katana blade though.

cute

Nico had abs and darker skin comparable to Agnus in the concept art. I actually prefer the blue and red vines tattoo from the concept art instead of the tattoos from the final product. I wonder what happened.

Satan's having a hissyfit that more demonslaying games are coming out and he's trying to hit the fans

I want the split theory to be true because it's the one that ties the most lose ends. Vergil would get to finish his arc and pay for what he's done without having to wholly die. I can't see this game having a sad ending but I can't see Vergil being a good guy either.

Attached: 1549665231822.gif (600x338, 2.04M)

I am saying that for weeks now:
Urizen wants the arm / yamato
V knows that
V finds out that nero's arm was take
V makes the logical assumption it was Urizen
Instead Vergil is out-playing everyone

Nelo Angelo's also way taller than Dante so I wouldn't think about it too hard

A part of me is hoping V just turns out to be a massive fanboy.

He is just a proud father

>tfw pakistan and india are having heavy skirmishes now
>tfw they fucking nuke each other before DMC5 comes out

>>>A literal nuclear holocaust prevents the launch of DMC5

Oh, I see your confusion.
They mean they're getting released on the same date worldwide; as in, Versus will come out in japan and NA and everywhere else on whatever date this year, and whenever they finish Relink it'll come out all at once too.
Thanks to them doing the 'localization' in house like they do for the mobile game anyway. Wonder what it means for the dub, but this isn't the thread for that.

jesus the artist made Nero look like he has a receeding hairline.

Its not too late to play 3 and 4 and git gud.
With Nero and Vergil at least, for getting gud with Dante it is likely too late until 5.

>everyone thinks it's Vergil
>the real Vergil comes in the final Urizen fight to slaughter him with yamato
youtu.be/GqPMJQQc-BA
>he's not doing it for them he's doing it to take Urizen's power too

Please don't jinx us. We are so close.

I bet Todd did this. He wanted to remind everyone of Fallout, but instead everyone's talking about Smash or DMC or Apex

The fuck is the thing under Dante's dick?

btfo street shitters and muslims
dont get to play dmc5

Oh come on, even they are not that brave to piss off DMC fans right now.

his nut

I have a receding hairline and I don't want to see that shit anywhere.

Oh for god's sake. yeah I just re-read the articles and it meant each will have their own separate worldwide releases. Why the fuck you'd have headlines saying SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE FOR BOTH I don't know.

>want to play through DMC2 just in case they reference it in 5
>beat the first mission

jesus its worse than i remember. i'm going to watch this all on YouTube

everything you said is exactly the opposite

Attached: 1546387577140.jpg (848x1199, 99K)

DMC2 already got enough of a reference in Before the Nightmare. Doubt much will be said about it in the game proper

they wont mention it tho besides Majin DT, 2 was retconned to be before 4 so its even more irrelevant

If that happened I'd have to break some rules. Don't worry, until I've cleared all modes in dmc5 you'll be safe from nuclear related death.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

Post Sader nipples

I wonder what a Angelo Dante would look like

Attached: C9E203A5-AB90-4920-A6E8-4508E69597D1.jpg (1024x690, 92K)

I still don't like the cracked glass UI.

All you need to remember is that LUCIA IS A YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL FIT AND FIRM WOMAN
A FERTILE WOMAN LIKE THE NILE DELTA
DANTE PLEASE FOR SPARDA'S SAKE JUST GIVE HER A DROP
A MERE DROP OF YOUR DEVILISH SPERM TO SATE HER DESERT OF A WOMB
DANTE PLEASE HURRY SHE'S BEEN FALLING A SLEEP HUGGING AN OLD COAT YOU LEFT BEHIND FOR YEARS

Attached: DANTE PLEASE, MY DEAR LUCIA HAS BEEN PRACTICING MAKING PIZZAS FOR SO LONG.png (905x538, 468K)

>Entire crew has big trouble to weaken Urizen
>Vergil just shows up and one shot the dude, claims he is the new king of hell.
>???
>Duel vs Vergil
>Its like 3 missions in a row, just an endless extremely hard duel, so the game can have 3 vergil boss fights.

how did vergil get laid but dante didn't?

this is even worse than LEON PLEASE

>nuclear holocaust is followed by nuclear winter
>humanity has to abandon Earth
>on its exodus a new religion forms
>the religion of the Sons of Sparda
>DMC1-4 are its bible
>DmC is its apocrypha
>playing the games is its daily prayer
>DMC5 becomes legend
>a schism happens between the Kamiyaites and the Itsunoites as whether Bayonetta is canon or not
>millions die
>1500 after a week before the release of DMC5 humanity finally returns to Earth
>DMC5 is rediscovered

no way, hag

Attached: 131a9d2651932087843d434ed531a865.gif (462x576, 153K)

Odds of getting Vergil DLC in 5? Also, odds f getting to play Trish and Lady?

>FALLING A SLEEP HUGGING AN OLD COAT YOU LEFT BEHIND FOR YEARS
That ain't thirsty, that's a woman who's shattered
Dante you fucking asshole

Like that, but red. And also his mask would be smirking.

no

Attached: 1531053756316.gif (500x800, 2.87M)

Man it's funny how time passes. I still feel like there is so much time away till DMC5. DMC5 was revealed last year so all I could think in my head was, NEXT YEAR it's coming. Now the game is coming out next week.

Matt Walker says they currently have no post-launch DLC planned at all aside from a free Bloody Palace update

vergil takes care of himself

D: beat the games on easy or with items
C: beat the games on normal with no items
B: complete the games with items or super costumes
A: complete the games without items or super costumes
S: S rank must die, perform complex combos, consistently hit royal guards and max-acts, learn jump cancelling, avoid most damage
SS: master every combo worth doing, royal guards and max-acts are second nature, constantly switching styles, bloody palace is a walk in the park, you can't remember the last time you took damage
SSS: total mastery, the base games can be flawlessly beaten without effort, come up with speedruns, modded difficulties, and other self-imposed challenges to test yourself

Because Vergil is an adult while Dante is a manchild

Attached: 1545655819032.jpg (674x835, 276K)

>a sole survivor is on Earth
>manages to destroy every copy of DMC5 just to spite humanity
>the fucker is hanged on a cross and humanity eats itself alive

Well nero dante and v themes have all been released and are less than stellar

70% and 40%

Pretty sure the game is going to do rather well, but not as insanely good as the RE2 remake.

We're going to get DLC for this I am pretty damn sure, Capcom loves money.
They said they have nothing planned at the moment beyond Bloody Palace, but I imagine they have an idea of what they wanna do, they're just waiting for the sales numbers to come in until executives give green to start pre-production

Dante usually gets laid in the earlier novels. He doesn't in the new one for some reason. I would assume because Capcom would want to keep main characters sexless so shippers don't get their ships sunk. Imagine if it turns out Dante is dating Lady, How many fujos will autistically screech about it if they found out before release?

I miss our own memes. Now it's just people hackjobbing other memes into being DMC related.

>Angelo Dante fires fireballs from his fist like Nelo but their pizza shaped fireballs

100% unless the series outright dies from shit sales and Capcom being like "you're done"

Nigger

If DLC happens, Vergil is the first one to be playable. He's a huge cashcow. They'll probably stick him on some stupid season pass.

Look, bruh
Vergil got a playable version added like 7 years after DMC4, an unfinished as hell and mostly abandoned game, and that was as a test drive for the new team making 5. We're going to get Vergil playable somehow, someway as long as DMC5 doesn't bomb barely scrape a mil. It's just gonna take a while like they always do.

Sauce?

turning this into a webm would destroy the point but

here's some OC fellas

streamable.com/6je8t

No idea

Attached: 1520875587076.jpg (902x1582, 367K)

>Pretty sure the game is going to do rather well, but not as insanely good as the RE2 remake.

1. Remake2 didn't do INSANELY well. It did good, though. Satisfying in fact at 4 million shipped.
2. I think this is easily doable for DMC5 as this is a game with some big hype and is the comeback for the ages, and if the demo is anything to go by the word of mouth is going to be glowing.

Hold up. Think of the advertisers.

Attached: angry scat.png (250x250, 140K)

user...
Hes gonna be in the base game

I'd normally agree with you but goddamn the NWF and Chrisposting shit in the prequel novel is too perfect.

BLOODSTAINED

He will, its pretty obvious that the DT button being a way to blow his arm off, at some point in the game it will be used to summon the devil bringer which will destroy his current arm and have the enemy knock back effect.

4 million without counting digital for a singleplayer only game's pretty damn strong.

Better yet
>Creates a sword from the tendrils coming out of his back

It's good. But it's not insane. If Re2 did as good as say... Re2 used to that would be insane.

Devil Trigger has over 20mil views on YouTube. More than any of the trailers. And all the comments are raving about it. But I guess it's less than stellar because you miss the buttmetal lol

i need more VERGIL ART

Attached: 51001413_p0.png (1500x1200, 666K)

That makes me think they’ll proceed to do a Special Edition like usual a year or so after, provided the reception to DMC5 is good (good sales)

Attached: 1536900957187.jpg (1024x945, 98K)

I really do wish that buttmetal was there for Dante though...

>I can't unhear AS I STARE INTO THE EYES OF THE CUNNY
I fucking hate you people so much

>Last phase is him using Beowulf combos, dive kicks, sprinting and teleporting at you, and summoning swords
>All while still being 26 feet tall

Attached: 1546247241743.png (719x813, 281K)

That was so crazy, who would have thought they’d make Vergil playable in that so long after the game was out. And they put fucking Lady and Trish as playable characters too.

RE2 sold less than 5 million. 2 remake could easily surpass it.

Attached: 70592972_p0 - 2018.09.08.png (1897x1143, 1.28M)

hahahahaha, they didn’t even bother with alt costumes, they’d never add Vergil to the base game knowing how much of a ticket seller he is

I unironically have divine hate devils never cry suffer and never surrender on my music list
That and crazy chocobo by shootie(same guy who did 3) are the only vidya music I have
Youre damn right devil trigger is a fucking garbage fire letdown

I hope it does. Then maybe it would be "insane." But right now my reasoning is if Kingdom Hearts can do better than that, then I don't see why DMC cannot.

They did that because DmC was getting absolutely massive flack, underperformed and everyone was yelling the fuck at Capcom to make a proper sequel for DMC.

Its why they made a SE for 4, to gauge wherever that interest was actually there.

I also remember people during the DmC release just flat out buying the SE of 3 just to spite Capcom and they did it hard enough to actually show up in the charts during release week.

>vergil comes back with his hair down
>they pull a 'which one is the real dante' joke

Attached: 1550727091242.jpg (627x1024, 38K)

Attached: deadgrave.jpg (444x1200, 89K)

theres only no alt costumes because they have the outfits hand made from fuckin germany or some shit to scan

what if it's not a cutscene and you have the option to shoot both?

Shit taste bro

Attached: 68417365_p0.png (2390x1631, 1.27M)

Implying a give a fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-011408_Samsung Music.jpg (1080x1920, 424K)

> Nero was so deprived of movesets in 4

that's why even donguri rarely make combo videos with Nero.

lol

I understand and share your pain

Attached: Boomer jericho 2.jpg (244x244, 9K)

donguri is a fag

That’s almost flat earth-levels of conspiracy theory, no thanks

God I want to see them do the hair trick with this engine so fucking bad.

Attached: tumblr_m8mmsbGiRE1qda2s4o2_250.gif (244x244, 785K)

FUCK TripleQueer but honestly that Devil Trigger/Love Shack mash up was a slap