UNIST Thread

Just announced at EVO, let's have a fucking thread. How are you feeling, guys?

Post your mains, talk about the game, waifupost, I don't give a fuck

Attached: uniel.jpg (1140x641, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4poG9l7-ZZg
youtube.com/watch?v=YkHrY-35ARs
twitter.com/notes_emptyes/status/1100591840431038464
smashboards.com/threads/under-night-in-birth-exe-late-st-super-smash-bros-equivalent-character-guide.449937/
twitter.com/kamone1006/status/1100586662868860928
youtube.com/watch?v=wiBlsOnkr-A
twitter.com/konomibuki/status/1095407309310722048
youtube.com/watch?v=DSRoMao85hw
twitter.com/yukiai_rec/status/1100629309868277761
docs.google.com/document/d/1pB23VHc0asHwMi-lqI5-6Z6rruqB3zI1fqFPMFiy3To/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been going to weeklies almost every week but haven't been winning at all. Was really bummed and ready to quit but I picked up a surge to practice earlier this month and did better the past week. EVO announcement gives me another surge. I will not go 0-2

I WANT TO MAKE YUZU A MOMMY!
ALSO WE DID IT BOYS!

Attached: __yuzuriha_under_night_in_birth_drawn_by_pring654__14f41d8e5a32c7140ff13b9c7f76a719.jpg (800x1091, 601K)

you know maybe if you guys didn't wait until fucking midnight on weekdays to do threads about this game more people would play

This was supposed to be DOA6's spot but Mr. Wizard got upset about his core values and decided to give it to you nerds and your dead game.

Enjoy your scraps :)

That's part of the culture.

Will my cute and amazing daughter Mika ever be buffed?

Attached: IMG_20190216_154908.jpg (1419x2047, 274K)

She'll get stuffed

I've got this problem as well. I'd love to play but the threads always seem to pop up right as I'm about to go to sleep.

Also I'm a shitter and I know that some pros show up every once in a while in the Yea Forums lobbies so I know I'd get my ass blown out. I've always wondered how inviting the threads are to newer players

FINNA BUY THIS ON STEAM WHEN IT GOES ON SALE BEFORE EVO

Good job user, keep at it. Not everyone is lucky enough to have their own weeklies for this game, take full advantage of it.

Coward
We fight under the night
Not during the daylight

Attached: fatyuz.jpg (310x403, 38K)

The EVO announcement makes me want to get back into it. I haven't played in the longest time.

Anyone wanna UNIST right now? PS4.

Congrats UNIST you've gone from poverty to relevant in a little over 2 years guess it's time for to buy this now

Attached: 1551134954577.png (904x975, 245K)

I've had little to no sleep and woke up early just to see this. I can probably hop on in 10-20 min.

If anyone wants to play, let me know and I'll set up a lobby.

Attached: 1549612364600.png (600x480, 366K)

is UNIST coming on steam?

Cool, I'll set it up up in a few then.

Forgot to say, pass is gonna be vee like the usyal lobbies!

Attached: 1550822397936.png (1032x1457, 640K)

Its already out.
Its been like months

why is the music in this game so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=4poG9l7-ZZg
G R I M R E A P E R

Alright it's all set up bros. Let's get some unist going!

Attached: 1500706798056.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

im elated bros. I never thought McRib would listen to the community and add another anime game

Attached: 1526305348693.gif (640x360, 1.45M)

Boys. I got into fighting games in 2016 with SFV. I bought KOF14, and had fun with the combos, but wasn't a huge fan of the art or characters, and the online didn't work, so I sold it. Tekken 7 doesn't really interest me. I'm trying to get into more fighting games. I don't like the art, but I heard UNIST plays like Street Fighter, which I can get behind. Is it good? Is the online actually active? I'm guessing that since it's at Evo it must be pretty active. Show me some characters who might appeal to someone like me who isn't too hot on hyper-anime designs.

Attached: 1550506670406.jpg (560x632, 35K)

Also, in case people didn't read the earlier post, pass is vee! On PS4.

Attached: 1549611476670.png (548x629, 200K)

some people have jobs user
not everyone can afford to play video games until 1am

how do I git gud with Yuzu?

I don't play this, but I just wanted to say I'm glad you guys got your game into evo. Especially since you got in over guilty gear and even melee.

Attached: 1520759197871.jpg (540x539, 69K)

Do you like technical characters, rushdown characters, charge characters, etc?

Who is your favorite SF character?

I'm gonna buy this in sale.

its good but the issue is nobody plays it except veterens so you will have to learn in an environment where you're gonna be getting your ass kicked every single time for a few weeks

Just play the game, nerd.

I can't believe guilty gear got replaced with this garbage piece of shit, fuck you all

From when I tried to learn her, what I got out of it is you need to learn to hold down a button to get into certain stance to do certain moves faster, but you also need to time said certain moves so she's a pretty technical character to play.

The last few times it's only been a 10% off sale so good luck.

Is this game more dead on PC or PS4? or is it just dead across the board?

My favorite SF characters are Ed, Urien and Vega. G is also a lot of fun.
I went on Steam and there weren't many people playing. Is it primarily active on PS4? Is there a new version coming out soon? I looked it up and apparently it isn't a series; it's one game that's just had a bunch of versions.

>UNInSTall

Attached: 1508289371216.jpg (485x491, 23K)

anyone interested in a pc lobby?

>I heard UNIST plays like Street Fighter
awful description that gets passed around way too much, it is true to some extent but requires a lot of qualification and context. it's not just anime street fighter. if you like footsies and playing neutral you will probably like this though.

coward

It feels a lot simpler than it looks. I suck at fightan, and when I play GG I just get overwhelmed by all the things the game hands you, but in Under Night you just have three attacks (light, medium, heavy) with an assault button that allows you to do special moves and an assault move that aids in movement. There's a lot of mechanics to it but it still feels really friendly and I'd say it's great for a first anime fighter.
Is there some way to view the rooms locked by passwords? I'm looking in the player match lobbies and I only see three, unless one of those might be it. What's the name?

There are nightly threads on Yea Forums from 12:30AM EST/9:30AM PST to about 4:00AM EST/1:00AM PST Sunday through Thursday with around 8-12 regulars, mostly on PS4 with a few PC lobbies.

You can also find a small amount of players every now and then through ranked and there exist discord communities for the game as well.

If you don't like typical anime designs you'll probably like Enkidu or Akatsuki

might go by username, which is sairoux123.

Also, you should just be able to enter in the password section "vee" and it should show up there then. Currently sitting at 1/8.

Attached: 1549609058156.jpg (561x695, 28K)

I actually got the game less than a week ago. Been enjoying Arcade mode and the story, the tutorial is really good too, but I'm nervous about online since I have no experience with fighting games and I heard netplay is bad. Also I'm in Europe.

Attached: 1539721904971.png (767x828, 448K)

isn't the netcode shit on both platforms or something?

It's sort of a middle ground between SF and anime. It's good but its popularity up to now has been majorly grass-movement to get to where it is now. It's also pretty anime and it plays it completely straight for the most part. Has a good soundtrack though.
youtube.com/watch?v=YkHrY-35ARs

i made a pc lobby, pass is vee
if nobody joins will take it down 10-15 mins from now

Then you'll probably like Enkidu, Seth and Akatsuki in my opinion. Definitely check out those characters to see what neat tricks each of em' has.

>12:30AM EST/9:30AM PST to about 4:00AM EST/1:00AM PST Sunday through Thursday
do none of these people have jobs or something

I like BBCF, I play Ragna. I like airdashing and the air movement

is this game for me at all

BBCF is fucking dead as shit

Forgot to mention, most of the people in these threads play PS4.

Err 9:30PM

I played UNIEL with my roomates and bought UNIST, but having been playing it much due to preferring DBFZ. Cool to see it finally got onto the mainstage. I see the threads at around midnight for my time and I'd join but I have class in the mornings. Maybe one night.

Attached: 1403305011561.jpg (498x374, 21K)

Man, I wanna play more fighting games, but the ultimate rule I follow for any game - and really anything in general - is that it has to appeal to me. For me to get into something, it has to be something I find cool looking, and I just don't like the modern anime aesthetic. No matter how fun the game is, or how much it plays like SF, I just cannot get behind the way these characters look. I might check it out all the same, but we will see.

Attached: 1550886155203.jpg (720x817, 58K)

I can't believe we made it bros

Attached: 1550703176691.jpg (524x700, 50K)

will anyone from Yea Forums make it to the top 8?

Got 2/8 in here now.

Anyone else interested in throwing down?!

Attached: 1550420181581.png (600x600, 167K)

It's pretty grounded compared to BB. No "true" airdashing and not a lot of air mobility aside from maybe a few characters.

Nice to see I'm not getting totally trashed. We should get more people in here.

For those of you who want to join, go to the player match section and search "vee" in the keyword search. It'll take you right to the room.

Its been nine years since French Bread had the main stage at EVO. Glad to see we're back.

Attached: 8ce46447b22b83d7e0dc8f95561b5ec5.png (1332x1400, 530K)

Maybe if you're still up in an hour or so I'll join.
It's been forever since I played with Yea Forums though so I'm kinda nervous.

I play Nanase, I usually end up playing characters with tiger knee inputs for some reason. She's a lot of fun.

>"what is unist?"
>"unist is nu melty blood"
>check melty blood footage
>everyone jumping around like retards
>check unist footage
>no one jumps

Attached: 1531548280622.jpg (447x369, 29K)

I'm in the UK and new too. Let me know if you want to try a few games.

Melty Blood has air blocking, this game does but it sucks.

It's a lot more grounded and less mobile than Melty. It still has some of the other stuff that Melty has though like Reverse Beat and not-Sion.

>like melee
>like UNIST
>most of the UNIST community is kicking the piss out of Melee right now
i dont know how to feel

Melty is way more anime
UNIST is kinda like a hybrid of KOF and Blazblue, but leaning more towards KOF

>UNDER NIGHT
>Stop playing at NIGHT

Attached: oh_god.png (300x300, 76K)

Three players, woo! That was my first time playing Vatista, what an odd character.

Yeah, definitely holding your own right now! Good stuff to see!

Attached: 1549605321993.jpg (868x1215, 136K)

I'll jump on without practicing, for a little while I guess.
It's just part of the wave really, especially here on Yea Forums, people have a lot of animosity in general and Melee being excluded is like a low hanging fruit right now. Expect it to be repeated up until EVO and if UNI gets low numbers it'll get shit on too (and "low" can be anything that's less than Melee of course).

Attached: 1521442646610.jpg (450x600, 121K)

They're opening themselves up for ridicule if they don't get in next year, they shouldn't be so uppity.

>another Orie player

This is a first for me. I only ever see Atic in the lobbides play that character typically.

twitter.com/notes_emptyes/status/1100591840431038464

NA is fucking dead

is this guide good for picking a character?
smashboards.com/threads/under-night-in-birth-exe-late-st-super-smash-bros-equivalent-character-guide.449937/
:^)

I haven't played netplay in months, usually have to sleep at 9

It's so nice to see the concurrent players this high
I'm glad UNIST is doing well

That ending to the first round was cash. I still don't understand Yuzu, she's too high IQ for me.

havent played since UNIB

How is Seth these days?

Attached: ryougi last arc.webm (486x360, 818K)

Attached: smiling yuzu.png (927x752, 63K)

You played UNIB? The arcade one? It's better balanced now, and Seth is good

Pretty good

would be nice if this announcement finally gives unist the boost needed to easily find games regardless of platform

Whew lads. Haven't seen this many new faces in awhile.

Feels good! We're now 4/8. Feel free to join in whenever.

Attached: 1549608609528.jpg (1171x731, 198K)

Under Night fags, how’s it feel knowing this is the first game that got into EVO on its own merit without corperate shilling since Melee?

As a meleefag myself, I couldn’t be happier. Congratulations guys

Attached: 51FAF875-D562-4F73-BF44-95D33C6A2DCE.png (338x391, 173K)

It'll at least be a nice boost to player numbers. Games will be easy to find in the short-term, and it's a solid game so I can see a lot of people sticking with it.

Eltnum is so satisfying to watch.

I went on player match randomly earlier and there were six lobbies. It seems surprisingly close to that point.

God I hope not. Mika, Wald, and Akatsuki could use some buffs. But they are such obnoxious characters once they can start their gameplan.

thanks for being one of the more reasonable smashfags. feels good tho

>Akatsuki could use some buffs
I thought he was S-tier?

What's the current tier list in this game?

Bleh, sorry if the net screwiness is on my end.

Not sure if it is me or not.

I hope my boy Enkidu ends up in the top 8. I'm so happy it got on mainstage.

How am I feeling? I'm feeling ready to toss some fucking pizzas m8

UNIST is the most underrated fighting game in the market right now. It deserves all the love it gets. Even if Evo 2019 is just a one and done deal and we never see UNIST at the Evo mainstage again, it'll be worth it.

Don't worry about it, I play on wifi

>6 players reached
fuck yeah
No worries. If I keep leaving it's just me trying to fix my connection, I'm not quitting.

Gahaha, I guess I deserved that L after the huge stalling timeout round 1 there.

Attached: linnedysonfan.jpg (800x960, 368K)

Also maybe Icey should host. He seems to have a better hold of network than I do.

Care to do the honors or would you like me to continue?

Attached: 1549612387276.png (1032x1457, 278K)

I can host it

I can't play tonight cause it's 4 AM, you fuckers better play again tomorrow cause I really need to finally play fighting games online...

Attached: 1526781151993.jpg (1440x1931, 1.52M)

And now it looks like we've got 2 lobbbies going since it appears hippie is hosting too.

Attached: 1550418491870.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

PC or PS4?

>I wonder if this connection will be worse than the Australian Yuzu I know.
>Unable to dash block
The prices we pay.

Attached: 1529032283225.png (1399x1440, 1011K)

are you guys all burgers

Is it just me that keeps disconnecting here?

I am.

I really should've warmed up before I played, espically with Yuzu.

Some of us are, some of us aren't. Though I think it swings mostly across NA.

How unfortunate, haha.

Attached: 1551235692947.png (1440x1280, 582K)

Lobbies up, you fucking cowards.
Don't tell me you only pretend to play the game
CHALLENGE ME

Attached: DMV-alcVoAEw25-.jpg orig.jpg (1113x745, 99K)

Is there an agreed upon tier list for UNIST yet?
Not trying to pick a main or anything, I'm already dedicated to Nanase from the previous game, I'd just like to know who I can call a scumbag.

Attached: 1481815756318.jpg (406x320, 54K)

Nah I'm getting hit with it too.

Not sure what's causing it since it seems to happen whenever Hydro is about to start up a match with someone.

Attached: 1549611139780.png (1032x1457, 413K)

IF you assholes actually played any earlier I wouldn't need to make threads these late
AH FUCK

Attached: 56699303_p1.jpg (571x570, 216K)

They're all top tier.

I want to go to EVO just to meet him
twitter.com/kamone1006/status/1100586662868860928

They're all FUN.

Fuuuuuuuuuck
I want to meet him too.

Attached: DrxIvwNU4AAS-LX.jpg orig.jpg (1200x671, 137K)

I forgot how much the scaling on those increased.
Is this Hippie? I'm gonna duck. I said I would only play a little. Good games guys.

Attached: 1500690211250.jpg (500x800, 138K)

Don't lie, Chaos is complete garbage

Hydro's internet is pure shit

Really? I thought he was unga bunga easy with absolutely braindead bread and butters and gimmicky sandwich pressure

instead of buying an evo spot they should have released a crossplay update

not buying another dead anisoy game

Pffft.
Go look up Trill and Shimazaki, shitter

Attached: 58747556_p0.png (800x581, 1.77M)

mahou you better not have been sandbagging. I didn't DC because of a bad start i swear

I just saw hippie is hosting a lobby. So go migrate over there.
That's not true at all

GGs! Thanks for joining up!

Attached: 1548631242207.jpg (999x1098, 135K)

how do I pick a main

sheeit hippie 2 strong

Do you guys have any tips for closing in on opponents? That's my biggest weakness. Feels like I should try waiting or baiting something out.

eat shit meleenigger

Roger that.

Playstyle, aesthetic, voice are the main tools I'd use.

Who you playing.
With characters' moves being this big dashblocking is a must for damn near everyone

Who are the best characters for someone new to anime fighting games? I'm talking semi-braindead, but I can go for medium difficulty stuff if I try

Attached: 1507694868477.jpg (1536x2048, 686K)

I just got this game, which character is the most like Fei Long

Seth, Phonon, and Vat are considered a bit too strong. Rather, they can get away with a lot of shit. Despite this, no one in NA except Brett can actually play Seth

pc lobby is still up, pw is vee

Attached: 67836768_p3_master1200.jpg (1200x1195, 1.24M)

Do you mean when you have them on a wall or applying pressure to get them to the wall?

If it's the former, space yourself out so you don't get counterhit to easily on their wakeup.

If it's the latter, be weary of characters with counters and DPs that are safe to counterhit with while also applying tick throws when applicable.

Enkidu I suppose

I do feel a bit cheated I didn't get to make the OP this though. Oh well

Attached: Gathers Under Night.gif (1280x720, 2.93M)

>rekkas
Hyde, Enkidu, Aktasuki(? don't play him enough to know for sure)

So are you going to EVO hippie? I'm considering it myself

I just bought it for PS4 as a thanks for killing melee looks cool

Honestly a lot of characters have "rekkas" because a lot of characters have simple button follow-ups.
Gord's Mortal Slide being an example.

Hyde, but a decent chunk of the cast is fairly simple for the most part, I'm partial to Linne myself

we're getting gun nun and laundromat announcements at evo aren't we

Attached: uni-kaguya.png (425x457, 66K)

Shoulda just gotten a PS3 for free connection honestly
My usual mode of transportation is compromised so the answer for now is dubious. But I really want to go though.
If not this Saturday then yeah, hopefully.

Akatsuki. His projectiles are good from afar and his aerials are really nice too but on ground it seems so damn hard, especially with his range.
The latter I think, so anywhere that's not a wall. I can never get in a good position to use my combos.

It might be next month

Get used to dashblocking and dashing towards your opponent behind you fireball.
Up at midrange, make them eat shit with your 2B and 214B. Have CS/Meter for the latter though. Your FF is also annoying as shit since it's a 1 frame parry

Attached: DSDhsyyVAAEWD73.jpg orig.jpg (2869x4096, 1.89M)

What's Saturday?

WE BEEN PLAYING
ALMOST TWO YEARS, SON

Seth, Wagner, Phonon and Vatista can get away with the most bullshit.

Hilda, Chaos, Mika and Enkidu are 100% honest tier

Everyone else is fairly honest.

Attached: 1538162851842.gif (270x200, 277K)

Evo is like 6 months away, if they're smart they'll announce them within a week or two to ride the hype and have them drop in a couple months at most so they're not brand new for evo, then announce some more stuff at the tournament

I'm still a newb, can you explain what dashblocking and FF are?

French Bread is hosting their own tournament. Non-Over the World Top 8 players and people with less than 1.8million RP from the arcades are allowed.

Coming from GG, anyone play like May?

Sorry user, but I'm new to fighting games and have 0 online experience.

I'm honestly thinking of going since I'd love to meet ya in person and annoy that shit out of ya

>sonicfox says that if he played UNIST he'd main wagner
the ultimate bandwagner

Consult the Book of Tutorials for dashblock, although it's pretty simple in concept. Run and then hold back, sometimes button run (A+B) is a lot easier for it.
FF is just B+C, it's a character specific function

Attached: 1545119693995.png (300x300, 69K)

Not him but dashblocking means pressing forward twice to dash forward and then holding back to block in order to intercept an incoming move while you move forward.

FF is force function which is pressing B+C (triangle and circle on pad).

it'd be hype if one of the new characters won evo

WE DON'T CARE
WE PLAY ALL NIGHT AND GET GOOD, EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE
I'll borrow my friend's butterfly knife

Why cant these games have normal titles? It's like some japanese man opens a thesaurus and picks random words to make a title.

Attached: 24bkvdwpg0h21.png (565x507, 355K)

Ahh, I did the tutorials but I've forgotten some things. I believe I get what you mean now though.
Isn't that also the reflector?

>Chaos
Funny way of spelling Enkidu/Mika

Attached: 1535437896624.gif (100x100, 23K)

Projectile-based charge character?

Vatista.

I want Sonicfag to play Undernight again so he can get shat on after that no runbacks he pulled at Frosty Faustings

they probably did exactly that

Yes, your reflector can tell most moves to eat shit with its 1 frame activation.
If you're under pressure and have Vorpal, mash Chain Shift with D/X button and press FF to get them off you.

i'm so fucking happy bros

Its become tradition after French Bread did Melty Blood back in their humble beginnings. Its filled to the brim with nonsensical but cool sounding english words strung together

I'm not afraid of a knife

>motherfuckers not knowing about Melty Blood: Actress Again: Current Code: Hologram Summer Again, Tri-Hermes Black Land

Will tonight potentially be a 2 lobby night?

Attached: 1551235949279.jpg (442x686, 78K)

I always felt like Phonon isn't as opressive as Seth and Vat. But yes she's squarely 3rd in the top 3.

Depends if people are awake

It probably will be since It's already got 6 people and it's not even the usual time

Wtf is the deal with characters that can hit you across the screen with regular attacks? What are their weaknesses?

That's what I thought until I kept fighting them in tournaments. A good one will never not stop hitting buttons and filling the screen with hitboxes to stop any of your approaches.

That was just following Tsukihime's naming scheme though
Blue blue glass moon, under the crimson air
Twilight grass moon, fairy tale transparently
French bread then adopted the long text and titles for UNI

Like Waldstein? I'd like an answer to that too.

Under Night In Birth makes enough sense if you bother to fucking learn what an in-birth is in-universe. It's the other part that doesn't really make sense, especially the EXE part

They're harder to play?

If you corner a Yuzu or a Hilda then they're in for a world of hurt.

I hate all her buttons
>JC
>4B
>J2B
>3C
I got flexed on by a friend anti-airing me with her FF too, just to show that its a thing

Shield them so you can win the GRD cycle and have a free cancel that has 1 invuln frame.
Waldstein is imposing but he's garbage once you get close.

ggs pc boys, sorry melk but gotta run, someone can host a new one maybe

EXE = console version (updated arcade ver was just UNIB Late)
Late = new version
[st] = newest version

>Anti-air FF
It's fulfilling its purpose then. I really hate the j4B and j[C] that lets you j236x afterwards. Plus all the 2nd hits of 5B/C

Never try to outzone a Hilda.
Her fireball will always be faster than you
Unless you're like Merk or something

Yeah, that was dumb. I'm playing like trash now though, I'll take a break.

literally this ^ but we growing now

anyone on pc
I'm kind of rusty

Yeah she's got some crazy good insta-projectiles.

GGs for now! Thanks for showing up to play!

Attached: 1549610409822.jpg (1181x1181, 69K)

Welcome to Mika's world, where everybody and their stand/pocket monster has normals that outrange yours.

Attached: 1541953669303.png (1018x936, 682K)

I'll host.
kw vee

Come help me practice my new Vatista combos that I can barely do offline.

Yeah but Enkidu doesn't have 623A/B > CS > EX cancel

>hating on UNREAL BLACK THINGS HOLOGRAM SUMMER AGAIN

pathetic

Eh, there are a few of us scrubby players that still join the lobbies and sometimes a 2nd lobby gets made for us to play in.

spider is here

Truly dark times are upon us! Haha

Attached: 1551235974123.jpg (2560x1440, 1.82M)

Eltnum, Seth, and Carmine are my favorite characters to watch desu.

So what is a good rushdown character to play if you want to start this game?

Now that was a surprise.

He has two (2) parries. Also tourney results here in the NA scene to not be the absolute worst in the game.
Yeah, yeah I know. >NA tourneys mattering at all. He still has results

You that Nero guy from a couple days ago in a fightan thread where I mentioned Hyde's rekkas vaguely reminded me of Nero's exceed?

Attached: 1492659146085.webm (734x434, 2.72M)

I have UNIEL on ps3
How much better is UNIST?

i couldn't make an orbiter after 5 attempts
how far I've fallen

Wagner. Easy to play, big damage, and she has t3h ph1r3.

In my opnion, Mika, Enkidu, Akatsuki and Linne have easy beginner combos for rushdown playstyle.

Three but 214C and 214B are shit.
Well, 214C might useful sometimes.
Linne but she's a bit tougher than most people think. Someone had the audacity to say she does babby damage when in fact any good Linne will chunk you.

Stick with the PS3 and get UNIST on there.

Now we got 7/8 and it getting close to regular time.

But how much better is UNIST compared to UNIEL?

more characters, it's better balanced and it has a VN story mode. if you're not sure play arcade mode of uniel for a bit

It follows the rule of anime fighters, you always play the newest version.
Plus you got 4 new characters and balance patches. It's not Gordeau vs. Merkava/Wald anymore

oh god, it's expensive as fuck in my country
and it'll probably never have a discount on the ps3
and fuck gordeau

Attached: 69554384_p17.png (400x400, 98K)

I still honestly can't believe that UNI made it in. Now I'm looking at flights/ hotels.
It would be so fun to meet hippie and the rest and have them berate me for how badly I play Yuzu and play in general in person.

Is Gordeau good for a beginner?
Does he play anything like he does in bb tag?

he's way less annoying now

Hopefully I'll be able to make it, and sha can drag atic and jo/kaizer too.
Regrettably, we weren't able to do a live Yea Forums unist tourney. If there's ever gonna be a year, this is it.

Attached: game time.jpg (1200x800, 671K)

>fighting games where everyones already good from years of playing so there's no real hope for you get good enough to hang

Man, I hope crossplay becomes a regular stuff next gen, I really wanted to play some anime fun kusoge like uni but it feels like a waste of time since there are so few people to play

You can't reverse beat Mortal Slide but there's GRD nuance to stop you from going too wild. Assimilation and FF are a big game changer in certain match-ups though.

Attached: GordFF.png (1146x457, 251K)

In the next game most definitely

Better late than never.

Attached: DSgp86jUEAIb18W.png orig.png (1674x552, 510K)

Aye, I really would like to do that.

You would be surprised user, there are plenty of beginners around on PS4.

There are a fair amount of amateur players in the lobby right now and 2 slots open if you're interested on PS4.

this, I started playing seriously a few weeks ago and after a week of getting my shit pushed in I was able to take games off quite a few people on PC ranked
although now that I'm trying to switch from wagner to seth I've just been in training mode dropping his bnb

i had a grand total of 0 hours and it took me a month to get to Yea Forums level

I was thinking about Linne since she reminds me of Nanaya, anyone else? I thought the wind girl, Nanase also was a rushdown character too, right?

Doesn't Wagner have some armor moves or something?

Wagner has guard points if she buffs her shield.
And Nanase is rushdown but you need to make good use of her aerial mobility gimmick to open people up because if you just player her regularly, she's a bit predictable

I really wanted to throw that fireball too hahaha.

Attached: 1551174049662.png (633x602, 580K)

ENUJI

gg all

I can't believe poverty killed Melee.

GGs Ryubri assuming that's you.

I am, actually. That's pretty cool if that's how it works.

Attached: 1550622975003.png (344x366, 104K)

Well, back to the usual it seems.
Not opposed to quiet though

Attached: Dhj4PzBUwAYxYtJ.jpg orig.jpg (600x560, 57K)

nope, shoeless. I'm up here hope to play more netplay if the surge of players means we start earlier

GGs!

Well no, it's just that Hyde has a red sword and you NEED to delay his rekkas in his combos to get any good damage with him. It's a loose connection but I'm an exceed monster in DMC4 so it works out for me.

Attached: Df5eTh_UEAAOgG4.jpg orig.jpg (850x600, 91K)

I won't be changing up the schedule but if threads are made earlier then it's not like I'm going to make a new thread.

Attached: DhwZdbGVAAAcrLn.jpg orig.jpg (629x1473, 104K)

Man I'm so bad at confirming off my 263a as hilda

I am not an exceed monster, but I occasionally exceed. Sounds pretty cool.
If I could get a 2D fighting game with DMC5 graphics, that'd be amazing. I'm betting that's what Capcom is already doing with one of their franchises. Maybe SF or even Darkstalkers, but they're definitely cooking up some kinda RE engine fighting game.

Attached: 1550805334777.jpg (891x768, 221K)

Hhnnngg!!! Lost all momentum after that one. I'll get ya next time for sure!

Attached: 1516242444358.png (1020x912, 415K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wiBlsOnkr-A

Attached: WeDidIt.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

Haven't seen your mug for a bit

What part of "gathers under night" didn't you understand you little shit?

Now is a good time. Evo'll bring lots of new players and eyes to the game.

>new players come
>they all get better than me in a few months
I'll just commit sudoku then

anyone want to play a lobby now?

Atic is probably the poster child of that.

A generation of killers for us to train

So who all is actually going to evo?

Whew, looks like Cuts is back in business for tonight.

Also, another new player joins the fray it looks like. Welcome to the lobby!

Attached: 1527057956019.jpg (450x600, 62K)

i don't play this game but i like the screeching bat guy, he's cool
thank you for reading this post

We currently have one up on PS4 if you're interested.

I'm too much of a scrubmaster to get competitive but I'm both glad and fearful UNIST made it to mainstage.
In one hand, the influx of new blood this is bringing will definitely be a good thing, but on the other, the poverty fightan community feel this game had was one of the big draws desu and I don't want that to be lost.

I might, I want hippie to stab me with his butter knife.

Attached: oh.png (127x116, 6K)

I'm going to try to, last year was pretty fun despite the water being overpriced

Attached: 1551235900294.png (300x300, 149K)

not entirely true. Nana kit has a lot of gimmicks, but its also incredibly well rounded giving her essentially two main styles of play. One based of gimmicks and one that relies on your UNI fundamentals to excel in almost any situation. A good comparison is Zawa vs Hishigata or maybe Neon vs Icekin. Learning when to use each based on your opponents playstyle is the key to really mastering nana.

Merk is the coolest of niggas.

> Icey might go to evo
I need to quit my job, i don't have enough vacation for thsi shit lol

Attached: D0YPl43WsAAF7Xw.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Well I only ever fought icekin and that's the only sort of Nana I was ever scared to fight nowadays. I'll run into Neon sooner or later

So why couldn't he give it to kof, we deserve recognition dammit.

based
tune into Evo, maybe you'll want to

i'm new to this game
would playing Wagner and Gordeau get me labeled as a shitter
i've heard of people hating those characters

damn, sairoux, I respect the hell out of that aggression. gotta strike while the iron's hot.

You'll have to be good for people to get angry at you. Only shitters complain

Neither have I actually but I hear thats what his playstyle is like.

gordeau wouldn't, not anymore

How could I not? I bitched at EVO so much during the threads last year for not having it that I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't make the attempt to go after hearing my prayers.

the only people who actually get angry are merk players and its only when they fight a character who doesn't let them play grabass from across the screen like phonon or carmine

Yeah, I didn't expect to even get a round there because of the recklessness of it all haha. I did end up getting finished off pretty squarely though.

Attached: 1526346883099.png (900x662, 682K)

i actually played a lot of melty(mostly as chaos) back in the day but i'm shit at fighters now
i'm gonna watch it mostly because i'm glad a poverty fighter is on the main stage, those guys deserve a break

not true most merk players are chill. Except me, I get frustrated easily

Attached: merkrage.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

I've seen more than one Seth player flip their shit.

based
both the daves are pretty chill tho

There a PC lobby up? Never played in one of these and I'd throw my hat in the ring but my roommate's on my PS4 right now

You got me so good hippie. Good shit.

>that Wald juggling

Fascinating stuff. Hope I don't get juggled too much here.

Tell him to fuck off

Attached: 475ccb0dca97035b687485f928dc7483.jpg (589x1104, 134K)

I was beating Tanner in the mirror today and he was really chill about it.

Man, playing Vatista really hurts my hands.

I remember Gord being too big brained for me when I just started (never played EL so idk how op he was there). I guess you might stuff other newbs with Wagner, but probably not as easily as if you used Wald.

He's up in denver now isn't he? One of my best friends from there was actually telling me tanner started going there semi-recently.

twitter.com/konomibuki/status/1095407309310722048

Attached: Rival.gif (540x303, 2.65M)

yeah he helps run the local up at their arcade iirc

>advertises as a UNI video
>all footage is from BBTAG

Welp.

Attached: 1534701905707.jpg (1018x950, 161K)

Oh yeah I forgot the exact name of the guy, it was tofu something, but it seems like jp uni players might be interested in coming out for mainstage EVO UNI. Hopefully we can get one of the actual big names to come out this time around.

That was hype as fuck

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing

SHIMAZAKI-SAN PLEASE COME TO LASU VEIGASU DESU

Notes is coming.
And Kamone is showing up too. I want his autograph

Watanabe might show up too

dope, I look forward to seeing real wald play

>Notes
FUCK I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO TO EVO AAAAAA

Damn, can't believe UNIST made it. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to make time for EVO so I can actually meet you guys since I didn't last year.

I really hope Nishine and/or Ryuu can make it to Vegas

Maybe PC will consistently have lobbies in the nightly Yea Forums threads now.

Attached: 7c2bbab4116b822eee9bda7878501172a5795a8265c9b26d3f37c1f3584c3669.png (559x700, 418K)

We're all doomed anyway.

>running dual monitors and playing in 2 lobbies at once
nice

Attached: xD.gif (100x100, 24K)

I swear half of hilda's moves just make her hurtbox retract in obscene ways.

I want Kure on Top 8 to bait people into thinking they could play Yuzu as well as him.

speaking of pc lobby, I finally played melk recently. His nanase is very solid, nice to see pc has good players too.

Tari hasn't really had anyone one-up him in that regard.
Imagine if fucking Oshu came out, give us a taste of a real Seth

I forgot to check my buttons after bringing my PS3 out
just fuck my shit up

Attached: 1525668468119.jpg (440x660, 75K)

How much are hotels in vegas? do you guys usually share rooms?

Oh fuck, I haven't seen Lamp in ages.

Hhhnnnngg!! That lag. Sorry Nignonymous!

I don't know why my connection shit itself like that

sorry

He's been feeling the itch as of late

>pass is vee
>no rooms were found
Are you guys full?

Yes

Yo, I'm looking for matches to watch. Does Hishigata still play Wagner, and is he the only JP Wag to watch?

Attached: wegna.png (405x405, 42K)

Some more people in Club Sega picked her up but he's still probably the best.
He still goes between Wagner and Nanase though.

I arrive Weds night and checkout Monday morning at Mandalay and total bill is about $1100 (cheapest room, 2 queen beds). Split it with one other guy who I've known since grade school.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE GUY EVER CHESTO MOTHER FUCKER

Attached: IMG_20190220_094348.png (600x454, 160K)

Based,

Yeah, that's roughly the prices I'm looking at. I'd have to find someone to share with me though.

Holy fuck I just saw the announcement, we arent poverty anymore? I am hyped.Could we even get a balance patch?

If I convince my old buddy to grab a room for me and him, two of yall can probably crash with us. He's real lenient about this kinda stuff.
I'll accept this announcement as an early birthday gift, mcrib

>no bars with nignon or Lamp
Fuck me, can't believe this is happening again after so long

Server stability has been shaky tonight.I wonder if it's due to the increase in traffic following announcement.

French Bread is having a tourney on Saturday, who knows. They did promise something last year so now's the time to revitalize.

Man I love watching Broken play. So clean/.

He messed me up something fierce!

Guessing it's the same pass as the other lobby?

Can't be helped

This is about Vegas hotel rooms for EVO

That's tempting. I'll consider it.

one of these days ill play with Yea Forums and get blown the fuck up

Quite a few monster players on tonight!

Ah, well best of luck in finding roomies!

Also, I think I may make a 2nd lobby if one isn't already up since it's clear we've got more than 8 tonight. Can anyone confirm if a Lobby 2 exists?

Attached: 1533461105499.jpg (1058x1200, 169K)

The best part of undernight being in EVO is welcoming all these new kids by eating them whole

>tfw picked up UNIST again because met some cool UNIST players at my locals and wanted to play with them
>EVO announces UNIST is on main stage
>Climax of Night confirmed there's going to be an update down the line
Tis a good time to get back into UNI.

Attached: 1507401914557.jpg (900x1080, 142K)

Man the serves must be really fucked or something tonight.

Just join. It's a lot less nerve-wracking than you think once you get a few games going

There's shit weeks once a month, nothing all that new

PC lobby "vee" has a slot open again.

There is not. I'll switch over if you make one

I can make a new lobby if ya want with at least me being pretty amateur at the game.

Will do after this match with Dia.

>Double timeouts
Only in UNI

Try Double Vorpal

Attached: Double Vorpal.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Alright it's set up! Feel free to join lobby 2.

Also GGs to all in Lobby 1! Fun times were had.

Attached: linnechristmas.jpg (678x1200, 111K)

Congrats on the EVO main stage spot

Love,
Guilty Gear

Who should a May main pick up this game and play as? I'm fairly certain I can convince some nerds to give it a chance with me.

Is anyone else willing to take over the PC lobby? I really need to give my hands a break from pad Vatista.

Isn't May a charge character? Maybe Vatista if you have the stones.

Uni doesn't have clashes in its game that's why.

She has lots of regular inputs as well, the charge isn't much of a factor. What'dya mean the stones, she require good execution? That's not much of an issue for me either.

>still no bars with Lamp after rebooting
Guess I'll join lobby 1 after all.

Ah that's true. It is some good footage too.

Like I said, if you got the stones try Vatista.

Alright boss, you're on. Thanks.

How good is Sion in this game?

UNREAL BLACK THINGS

Bummer. Hope everything else works out for ya tonight!

Very

Quite good. She's well rounded, has some of the best reversals in the game, and her pressure is very scary.

Really fucking annoying

Havn't played this game in months and EVO is making me want to play it again. Is the PC online dead, or is PS4 still the way to play?

Aw man, beat already got to red rank and I've been stuck at orange for a year and a half.

> tfw no revamped Akatsuki or CC.

Attached: nWhF5.jpg (640x480, 67K)

She has a gun so that places her up pretty high already

What platform do you guys play?

Mostly PS3/4

damn, all I had to do was 214a and I had the round

So curious, what's this about this French Bread tournament this weekend? And what's going on next month?

As I said you're stronger than I was when I first hit red as a scrub. If you want you can go out in public lobbies and beat up oranges since the Evo announcement will draw in lots of fresh players.

I started playing on PC since August and I’ve played over 1500 matches so far. You’ll fight the same people for sure and at times not find anyone when it’s late, but there’s defiantly people playing. Also since EVO boosted this game up really high you’ll find people even easier

How is netplay in EU region? Most people and lobbies here are probably US.

is there a pc lobby up

Sleep well fightan loli

Attached: a67.png (1000x1247, 272K)

March 2nd is this Saturday and FB is hosting a tournament which is a bit rare considering they mostly keep to doing their one national tourney on July

They're both about as alive as you'd expect, though I'm sure there will be more players the next week or two due to the EVO announcement.
PC has maybe a frame better delay but no connection bars shown in ranked. I see lobbies up for both on Discord.

Sleeping with loli

atic's carmine ptsd is kicking in

Eh I dunno, your red rank seems more legit then if I had one.

4 bars with Lamp is turning out to be pretty solid so far. Not sure why your net is not working with him Atic.

Attached: linnevat.jpg (750x1200, 201K)

Cool, good to know. Considering the EVO announcement, maybe they'll finally reveal the news they hinted at in Climax of Night? We know Londrieka and Kaguya were planned, Londrieka got his character art leaked and BBTAG had the new subway stage.

We can only hope

Attached: Profile-joker.png (614x776, 406K)

>Wald's matchups against Hilda/Yuzu basically boil down to finding a place to yolo assault because you're not getting anywhere with dashblock
It hurts

Be honest with me bros, how hard is this game (at least as far as execution is concerned)? Compared to like... SFV maybe

Attached: 1396823009345.png (491x404, 297K)

I don't feel too bad about the Carmine matchup, I simply forget how to defend in random rounds and that's a longstanding general issue of mine rather than a character hangup.

FB netcode just fucks with me like that. Hasn't happened in a while.

It's piss easy outside of a handful of certain characters.

It's 3 buttons rather than 6. So there's that.

Not hard if you ask me.
It also depends on who you play.

Depends on character.

Glad to hear my melty blood girl is good.

Attached: 115.jpg (230x300, 36K)

Don't assault, you can't block that way, even if air shield only catches so much.
But yeah, that match-up is complete ass

I just got home for work so UNIST actually made it to EVO!?

Attached: 1395969829422.gif (608x320, 1.76M)

Samurai Shodown fag here, happy for you guys.

>Beatie doing reversal 236c
MY BOY

Attached: 1080.png (1966x985, 703K)

Yeah

Attached: 1551237997640.png (1392x589, 917K)

Yes, kw is "vee"

When will the fuckers at subtle style and fk digital get off their asses and work on finally revamping their own game/make a sequel?

Attached: banner.jpg (1000x712, 234K)

Never played UNIST, but I really love her design.

Apparently, she's a holy crusader type of character. Why is she always looking so smug and arrogant? Is she the self-righteous zealot type like Victor Saltzpyre in Vermintide?

Attached: wagner-unist-story-art2.png (970x1730, 409K)

Chesto

Play the story and find out

Well, as far as I can tell assault is the only real way you can get in, basically hoping that they fuck up and press a button the wrong way

Haven't played WH Fantasy so no clue who Victor is but you got the self-righteous zealot type mostly right

Chaos code 2 is already in development though

Wait, Linne's 63214B can be ICed to become a low? Where was that in the move list?

She's a dick ngl.

Uh oh, looks like we've got a network compatibility option. Rehosting right now.

>stoped playing UNIB when BBCTB came out
>played wald in that game too
>cant remember how to do simple shit now

The muscle memory is ruining my life right now.
Gonna have to do the tutorial again so I can get his BnB.

Attached: Waldstein_(BlazBlue_Cross_Tag_Battle,_Character_Select_Artwork).png (1000x897, 637K)

Assault after a knockdown, keep to jumping and trying to snipe with 236A.
Try your best to win vorp

Nice, looks like Evo brought back Waifu too.

It got added in [st] along with charged B kuuga. You're right about it not being in the move list though, which is weird. I learned both when I saw others doing in vods.

man, my execution is failing me today

Attached: __nanase_and_phonon_under_night_in_birth__sample-c68c19964e6eae019d19435d56427396.jpg (850x1511, 424K)

Sure did.
I promised myself if UNI ever got mainstage at EVO I'd go, and here we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSRoMao85hw

Do you guys think UNIST can get another spot next year?

Ah fuck, good match Atic

Too long since the last update.

Attached: Chaos-Code-release-in-United-KingdomFranceGermany-n2g.png (1600x1143, 1.58M)

Only if you and all your friends watch it.

All these good players coming out of the woodwork!

This is nuts.

Anyone wanna do a quick ft5 on PC?
US SW

BROS
WE FUCKIN MADE IT

cant wait to see everyone at EVO again, but this time on the big stage. no getting held back by heiho's bowel movements like last year....

Attached: 576.png (347x333, 5K)

That's what I get for trying new CVO routes
Depends if the updates come soon and if initial numbers are good

I unironically, no joke, don’t have any friends
You’re damn right I’m gonna watch this. Gonna get me some good as food and enjoy ne some good ass unist

OH NO
twitter.com/yukiai_rec/status/1100629309868277761

So to set those Vat mines, you just hold the button down and then again to detonate?

I'm EC if you want to try.

Calling it here PC dudes. The servers seem to be jacking up and I'm getting tired.
GGs to everyone that participated and feel free to make another one.
Also holy fuck, that 4b parry. Why must vatista only have one low.

Attached: 1546053997443.jpg (839x1191, 144K)

No, you Hold, release, and then hit them

Lobby code is v

Oh god.
If Lamp wrecked america's best, they don't stand a chance against Kure

Attached: DiJYBmsV4AIObN4.jpg orig.jpg (3024x4032, 2.36M)

Release the mines by letting go of the button and hitting them with your moves detonates them.

That's not a confirmation, that's just saying he wants to go

You hold a button for 60 frames and release it to set a gem. To detonate Vatista has to hit them somehow.
She can only set one gem per button.

This time we'll have our irl Yea Forums tourney. I just gotta work my ass to get there this year.

He says after that he needs a new passport.

GGs Yuzu hurts my brain playing her but at least there was a better one in the lobby to pick up some stuff.
Also is there a way to play borderless? Alt tabbing by accident kicks me from the lobby.

Ah shit, that was too close.
Fun one, atic.

Yeah, it's been a long time and I like fighting your Akat since defending against you always makes me sweat.

Anything else that got added in [st] like that? I only found out by trying Linne's mission mode where they explained the mixup.

What, new moves?
I swear I sweat harder against waifu than I did against squish

Icy is a bad influence on me

Neat. I'll have to give it a try.

Nah, there's no borderless setting. I just play windowed personally

Why?

Attached: smile.png (231x177, 13K)

Don't alt tab from fullscreen, do alt-enter to put it into windowed mode so it doesn't blow up lobbies

Squish just has incredible game sense and patience. Kind of a bummer that I didn't manage to play him at AA, he was always playing some other top player in casuals and I never got around to popping in and asking him for games.

>Draw

Thinking of picking up UNIST, is there any big tit waifus and how difficult is the game to play?

I can only hope EVO has a good grand finals. Heiho vs. squish was boring as shit and Lamp crushing America's dreams, while entertaining, wasn't all too hype.

Well that's the first time I witnessed a draw let alone one so down to the wire. That's going in replays for sure!

Attached: 1549612008147.png (1032x1457, 591K)

Despite saying we could settle our score at Frosty, I never did fight JDR there lel

Now I'm starting to run up IWEXS too

Yuzu, Hilda, and kinda Orie are your big tit waifus. The game isn't difficult to pick up, but the more you play it the deeper it gets since it forces you to pick your opponents brain to open them up rather than rely on running constant strong mixups.

What should Mika's vorpal trait be?

Attached: 1522135035630.png (1212x1338, 813K)

I can already predict someone getting baited by Yuzu and dropping the game again.

Nothing
360 CS is already a good enough one

Good shit Caesar.
That's a good thing though

Jesue christ what a broken back

Attached: 1402444252410.jpg (298x340, 13K)

I need some schleep, ggs
today was a good day

Attached: 507403807672631297.png (128x128, 30K)

Permanent XD on all her moves.

I think her vorpal should be that if FF someone it should do more damage the higher you are in the air. But that's just me and I'm an idiot who can't play her so what do I know?

>360 CS

This is news to me.I only know of the 360C command grab.

someone buy me the game

360C > CS leads to dummy thicc damage

You 360 and THEN CS.
It's the easiest 5K combo you could ask for if you know the route

Yeah, I didn't play JDR either except for that one 10v10 match.

GGs bro, thanks for joining up!

Attached: linnekaraoke.jpg (480x480, 55K)

I dont mind the game being deep I just want to play someone with big tits. I picked up bbcf and main Mai for this reason.

Sent. :^)

You'd like Yuzu but shes way more difficult than Mai

Good to see some things never change

>maifags
Disgusting

thanks for the (you) but seriously there's not enough players on guilty gear rev 2 and this game looks pretty great and I wanna try Akatsuki or Linne

feeling rusty, waifu?

>3rd cannon
>Destroying a projectiles creates a projectile
>10% extra damage across the board
I have have many bad ideas.

66b startup decreased
66c now has armor like Wagner's shield

Attached: 1490892252176.jpg (242x208, 15K)

Yeah, it has been a few weeks.
Connection also sucks as usual

Well Mai was perfect. Besides the big tits obviously, but shes perfect in the sense that shes super super easy to pick up but when you start putting time into it you dont want to spam C like a retard and im a huge fan of how much mobility she has with her spear.

Whoa, that Vat playing was sick stuff!

Yeah it's been pretty shit this week

>66c now has armor like Wagner's shield
I can't imagine the amount of hate this would generate.

>3 akats
Make them stop

Attached: the inner machinations of an akatsuki's mind.gif (128x128, 5K)

>mashed out EX DP instead of 236C for the kill and died after whiffing it
I just don't know why I do things sometimes

How is Mika honest?

Attached: 1526664744580.png (128x99, 16K)

Same reason I live test new CVO routes instead of training mode

Attached: 1511599770072.gif (300x225, 608K)

Lobby 2 is Akat-free, ;^)

Attached: 1547616873091.png (1024x512, 350K)

Are Mika players nothing but meme posters.
Or are they all on PC

I just picked up the game and I'm going with Orie. Any tips? She doesn't seem to long ass projectiles like pretty much every single one of these characters, aside from the 22 command.

Attached: 1537252844171.png (170x296, 107K)

Well, Yuzu and Hilda definitely arent easy to pick up for several reasons. Hilda has some weird execution if youre not used to holds, and Yuzu also has a real learning curve to her combos/movement. But the real challenge of playing those characters is that they have some of the weakest defensive options in a game where good defense is very important. If you get off on unique movement though, for sure look into Yuzu.

Is this an invitation?

Attached: aka.png (970x545, 667K)

MISSION
MODE

nowhere on the screen would be safe when she has vorpal, literally a full screen gorilla

Orie herself is the projectile, thrust and FF all day bro

It is if ya want it to be.

Attached: 1547789411271.jpg (1572x951, 320K)

Holding buttons is the easy part. Timing your shit is the real challange. Getting [b] 236a 5cx2 22a 66 3cx2 release is a nightmare currently.

How many people are in lobby 2

4 and counting.

I am dude, but fuck she has some weird ass tiger knee combos I'm fucking up big time

Alright I’m out. Ggs as usual bros. I’m happy we got our game to EVO

Yuzu has her half screen parry though

Don't worry about those, actually. Stick to ones looking similar to 4-2. You want to get used to jB > jC > j214A.

grabs can lead to combos without cs

You'll inevitably use thrust too much, but try to moderate your usage for when you have resources to make yourself plus.

Check out mission mode and also this for combos. Get a basic A starter combo and non-A starter combo down.
docs.google.com/document/d/1pB23VHc0asHwMi-lqI5-6Z6rruqB3zI1fqFPMFiy3To/edit

j.214B isn't too hard, just buffer 9 during the 4C or something then 214 in the air rather than trying an actual TK motion. You can also skip the j.214B routes and learn the 623A stuff first and be fine.

I think Phonon and Seth would be fine if they just didn't shit out damage.

>reached the bump limit before the usual time

Will you make a new thread hippie?

Attached: 1549611932431.jpg (654x900, 183K)

Do you think that UNI will ever add multiple vorpal traits to choose from?

Might have to.
I'll get on it when we're like Page 9

What event are you referring to? Is it worth a watch?

An interesting proposition actually. They might need to make some effects more pronounce than just a few frame advantages though.

Attached: Lex.png (239x404, 133K)

Looks like an all Japanese Top 8 if things go on like this

And here we see the electric gorillas in their natural habitat

Ehhh, I don't anime evo was all that interesting unless you count Saikyo's Enkidu. I never thought the run was all too great. CEOtaku had Lamp vs. Squish while Climax of Night had Lamp vs Redblade, both had Lamp clean house in GF after almost making it look close in winner's finals

real degen hours

Parry is ok but its an iffy option for escaping up close pressure. I'm sure lots of Yuzu players would trade the parry for a 5f normal with actual range, decreased startup on 5c for OSs, or 214c actually functioning as a reversal.

214X projectile immunity

GGs

GGs!

Attached: 1498235868645.png (800x1440, 192K)

>I'm sure lots of Yuzu players would trade the parry for a 5f normal with actual range
Uh, no?

Attached: 4b.png (282x303, 12K)

>the loli character is a charge character
>check her 4 stage mission mode

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WHAT IS THIS? I need to change my button setup for all this crap

Attached: IMG_20190108_222207.jpg (480x465, 29K)

Enjoy

Attached: 1477865885798.jpg (637x637, 56K)

If you pick a character with your dick in this game you're gonna have a rough time

fug inputting CS is hard

I picked my characters solely with my dick and I'm having the best time ever.

I think gord is pretty hot too

Attached: 1544387496696.jpg (1200x884, 175K)

Wald is hotter

I just picked Oreo because she has nice legs and I'm pretty sure she is not wearing anything under that skirt

What if moon styles for UNI?

The one time I was going to block the overhead with a 6d and he goes for the low. Truly unfair.

>Decide to choose Orie with my dick

She's not so hard
But I am

Attached: 1433245062836.jpg (5000x5000, 1.73M)

Way too much work, vorpals are a lot easier.

Try breaking it down into parts.
All Vatista combos pretty much go the same way. Launch+Air string into drill>OTG pickup>Super or hard knockdown+oki gem

They did it for 31 characters, I don't see why they can't do it again for 20

Can't agree on that one.
Gord has that sexy voice man

Because I imagine it's a bitch and a half to balance it and UNI is absurdly balanced as is.

You really want another hime/roa

Ggs everyone and thanks for hosting Sairoux. I'm glad to see this game get the attention it deserves. I also think I'm gonna pick up Hilda.

Attached: DIyeYBvV4AEQBHa.jpg_orig.jpg (1000x804, 198K)

GANG WEED

MY NIGGA

GGs everyone.

Attached: party shobon.jpg (200x200, 11K)

AKAT GANG

ggs