Are Jade's (a.k.a Martina) boobs too big?

Are Jade's (a.k.a Martina) boobs too big?

Attached: IMG_5402.jpg (800x1200, 116K)

yes, but her armpits are just right

no
posting best girl

Attached: marina.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

based

Was anyone else annoyed about that tearful farewell only to find out literally nothing happened to them situation?

Attached: 20190202234620_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

not big enough

she probably got raped by that fish monster

This

aeododjkkffkfk

>Beata Martina
>You know I am a righteous man

Attached: 7841.gif (300x160, 990K)

the boobs do the armpit though
if the boobs aren't heavy enough the armpits aren't that attractive

I love my wife Martina!

A gift.

Attached: qt.png (959x767, 753K)

I'm wondering more why the MC didn't tell everyone he time traveled. I guess it was just to keep everyone from blowing their load in front of Carnelia, but after Mordegon was dealt with he could have told them

I even doubt he knew himself he time traveled cause he was going to let the King fucking take the sword before Calasmos bitch slapped him.

>pube peek
100% based

what? of course he knew he time traveled, it's how he doesn't get backstabbed by jasper

again, I figured that was because the King was on such high alert, and the MC recognized that that particular moment was not the best time to go balls to the wall
also he definitely knew because that line where Veronica goes
>what's with that big grin on your face
when he sees her
also he wouldn't have been able to deflect jasper's blast if he didn't know he traveled, the whole thing would have just repeated itself if he lost his memory

Yeah I know he just goes full retard after that with the King.

What if one day you came home with flowers and you saw her getting mating pressed by the mailman?

>Yeah I know he just goes full retard after that with the King.
no, he just knew to pick his battles more carefully than when the king was on alert

Id stop reading image board cuck scenarios and tell my wife I love her

does she ever flirt with the main character?

He seems pretty clueless until he has a flashback of getting fucking owned by Jasper. I imagine when you travel back you only retain some of the experiences you've had.

the game kind of implied that there was an amnesia effect going on.

You read a lot of image board cuck scenarios?

Maybe, but there was no reason to let someone get that close to a weapon that would have completely ruined the whole point of why he went back. Seriously the only reason he didn't actually touch it was because of Calasmos.

>the game kind of implied that there was an amnesia effect going on.
when? just because the MC didn't go around announcing what he did?

You keep posting them

It's pretty much unavoidable on Yea Forums

>the game kind of implied that there was an amnesia effect going on.
not once did I get this impression.
The protag kept quiet so as to not fuck with time any moreso than he had already

bump because I know I'm right

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age Screenshot 2018.09.14 - 15.00.48.04.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

Nope, he was smiling huge as fuck when he saw Veronica again after living in a reality where she's been dead for a while
There were also a few other things like this, did you even use Party Talk?

about jade fucking the mailman?

>Tried to play again for the 4th time
>Start over because i've forgotten everything
>Got burned out during the tournament
At least for every time i play, i get further and further. Maybe i'll complete it around 65th attempt

Attached: Ice witch 2.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

thanks for this
I swoon for any woman who reminds me of Galadriel and talks in poetry

That's not pubes you gutterhead, that's linedrawing not properly wiped. Learn2art

no you retard
about the MC not losing his memory

Attached: Ice witch 1.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

I wonder what her shoes smell like haha

based and correctpilled

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age Screenshot 2018.09.19 - 18.01.21.62.png (1344x756, 1.36M)

I really liked taken screenshots

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age Screenshot 2018.09.13 - 20.43.23.84.png (1920x1080, 3.8M)

>character looks real nice
>but you just know they are used goods
suffering

what's the easiest way to get ps4 screenshots on to my pc

Just play pc bro

Attached: Ice witch.png (1080x1920, 3.25M)

I thought that too, but there's also a chance that since she was traveling with Rab for so long, he kept any suitors and men away since he knew what/who she was
she compensates by being flirty since she's never actually been with anyone

Attached: Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age Screenshot 2018.09.15 - 11.03.31.86.png (1080x1920, 2.79M)

>never actually been with anyone
doubt.jpg

you have a poor sense of judgment then

Rab wouldn't let her purity be tainted, lest her value as princess be spoiled. It's what I tell myself anyway.

I noticed almost all of my pics are of Krystalinda. I should go back and get more of the other girls

Attached: Ice witch 5.png (1920x1080, 3.65M)

I want to be frozen by her and kept in her collection.

nope

Attached: 64670555_p0.jpg (900x1265, 460K)

based

Unironically want to play this game just for her.
Should I just wait for the switch version?

i guess, since marrying her probably means a lot to you

you can marry her?

in switch version you can, though it's not like romance is a story focus at all, it'll be like five lines probably

You've convinced me to play dragon quest.

how do you play that which has no gameplay

I don't know, I haven't started yet you fucking genius.

Switch version will better overall with more features. Retro mode, orchestrated soundtrack, and additional story content. And probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

PC gets sweat and impregnation mods though.

Should I get this for pc or wait for the switch version?

If your a straight or furfag, go for pc for lewd screenshots using free roaming camera

I just got to the Calasmos reveal after you time travel. What level should I be and how much should I do before I tackle him. I didn't uh, expect the final boss to be so huge. For note I'm on Draconian harder enemies, and no exp from weak enemies. And using greatswords cause I'm not gay

On Draconian he's balanced around 70-75 or so. I got to him at 50. It's not a fun grind

I'm gonna have to spam the pep power to summon metal slimes I'm guessing huh