Entire game running 100 hours is piss easy

>entire game running 100 hours is piss easy
>secret final boss is near impossible

What did they mean by this?

Attached: IMG_5329.jpg (496x712, 86K)

Is it as annoying as 8's secret final boss with like 7 forms in a row?

I hope you are joking

Attached: 1547075141821.jpg (500x500, 26K)

the level up theme sounds like ninja turtles

I just got the platinum trophy earlier today on my 90 hour save file. The final boss wasn't very difficult.

Attached: DznPQrHXQAEZY-e.jpg (3840x2160, 575K)

What level did you beat Calasmos at?

So its like every dragon quest game?

I don't think the last final boss is all that hard. You might get blind-sided by an actual fight though because, if you're like me, you spent the last 20 hours of the game or so with the AI on because it was so easy (and running around clearing other stuff for a long time in preparation for beating the game). Even though I turned the AI off for the final boss, it was like I had forgotten how to play the game. After I reloaded the right and got some items and prepared my party, it was pretty straightforward.

99. I said I got the plat, and to do that you need to get everyone to 99. Even if I wasn't at max level with all the best gear in the game I can't imagine it would have been too difficult. The fight was fairly predictable and it didn't have a lot of stupid bullshit. Just maintain buffs and take out the claw and cannon before focusing on the main body. Use your best pep skills like Gigaburst to deal big damage while hammering away with all your best skills. Pick off the claw and cannon whenever they regen. His attacks don't do much damage if you can keep your physical/magic defense buffs up.

Attached: Dz2-u7tWkAIEpNA.jpg (3840x2160, 835K)

>Beat the final boss in an incredible long as fuck fight were i was trying to survive more than actually damaging the boss.

>Find out i was supposed to use the sword of light as an item at the start to weaken him.

Oh well.

>the final boss isn't very difficult
>at level fucking 99

...no fucking shit? are you retarded? I swear you retards played on easy mode too.

git gud scrub.
bet u didnt even enable draconian options

Baddy detected.

Attached: ee4322e78add827469e62e8388dc6ca9.jpg (1935x1432, 327K)

They make the game unfun and less balanced in boss fights.

how is he a secret if he's the main final boss?
the game has 3 acts

Being a turn based JRPG, victory comes down to basic common sense, luck, and grinding. And sometimes going into a fight, finding out what the boss does, then reloading and making preparations for it.

Attached: 1541883281725.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

Well that makes sense. I fought him at lvl 55 since I hadn't had any difficulty with any other bosses even the faux final boss was a cinch, but got absolutely thrashed.

Well generally after credits roll you'd think you've beaten the main game

grinding mobs to level 99 and cheesing the game doesn't make you good, it makes you shit

The game is brutal, did you have Strong Monsters turned off?

The last boss was par for the course.

You don't need to be max level to beat him, but 55 is pretty low. If you really wanted to you could hit 99 in just a couple hours using a leveling trick. But for the most part just get better armor and weapons and try to get them to +3. Post game has a lot of stuff to do so I think they kinda expect the player to level up and get better gear beforehand instead of just heading straight for Calasmos.

How is it cheesing if the game was designed that way? I wanted to get the most out of the game and I did so. Getting all of the content in the game requires you to hit 99. I've beaten every mainline DQ game and XI is really the only one that encourages you to hit max level.

Stop being sour because I decided to get my money's worth. I could go and beat Calasmos at a much lower level but it literally amounts to nothing. You're trying to have a dick waving contest over Dragon Quest of all things, a game series not typically known for being difficult, even when you go out of your way to make it harder.

Attached: 4dc55555ad2c6b88ecffd1b82bb2d740.png (1500x1109, 2.74M)

Not the guy you are responding to, but getting to level 99 is pretty easy in this game if you are thorough in fighting all the enemies you come across and you clear all the optional dungeons. I'm pretty sure I was in the 90s by the time I did that and I got the rest of the way just completing the bestiary.

No spolilers please but the world has just gone dark after getting the orbs. How much longer to ending.

If you are where I think you are, you are a long ways to go. There's another act after the one you are on.

Ending to the 2nd act ends somewhere around the 50th mark. The actual ending ends somewhere between 95 - 100 hours

>People complaining DQ11 is too easy but not playing with stronger monsters on

all the bosses are near impossible with the harder monsters option enabled. its great

It feels so fucking satisfying when your plan comes together on a boss with the harder monsters enabled.

You are roughly 1/3rd of the way through the game.