It turns out woolie and pat are actually the bleeding-heart SJW's and not matt

>it turns out woolie and pat are actually the bleeding-heart SJW's and not matt

you lied to me Yea Forums

Attached: CSB_iconA[1].jpg (1400x1400, 240K)

>and not matt
they all are, Mat was just open about it from the beginning

Oh no. What was it this week?

Matt is a pre discord tranny

They're Canadian
They've repeatedly said that the fallout had fuck all to do with politics
Also woolie's black

Pat didn't call Woolie a nigger

Woolie ate a peanutbutter and cheese sandwich

>/pol/ coming after the Zaibatsu
Please don't

>not being right wing makes you an sjw

I mean, it's not like Pat would be let in any Identity Evropa rallies either.
Gingers are little better than niggers.

like an hour long segment about why the new catherine game is the worst thing to conceivably happen to humanity because it implies the ideal ending for the game is one character never turning into a tranny

>claiming they refuse to talk about that Persona 4 topic again because they don't want people to keep bitching and ruin future perona discussions instead of them being FUCKING WRONG
Anything but offend those mentally ill tumblr trannies, huh?

Attached: 1539403482770.jpg (900x900, 66K)

>Not being so far right that they emulate cancer itself
They are centrists at most. They don't give 2 shits about politics.

fencesitters need to die
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.

>teenagers exaggerating stuff
Who would've thought.

>canada
>>quebec
>>>montreal

i'd have been legitimately shocked if they werent giant sjws

That was last week. And to be fair Catherine is a game that tries to get on some touchy subjects but fails pretty bad. I don't give a shit about trannies but even back in the day the Erica jokes were just bad.

which was followed up by making fun of the retard at EVO who pulled that Core Values nonsense with DoA

Also this

That was last week. Or did they talk about it again this week?

>sucking off trannies at any given time
>centrists
If they were centrists they would be disgusted by them, like normal average people do.

Attached: 1549590287551.jpg (1280x853, 469K)

So it's either be an insecure white supremacist or a retarded communist. I'd rather you all die so people who can actually be reasoned with can take power.

That entire discussion was a complete shitshow. They were so sure of themselves and acting incredibly high and mighty to the point they were just being smug about it. I wonder if they put the chat in emoticon only mode because I can only assume the chat was dying. Like they even got Persona 5 completely wrong as well. Though it was kind of worth it just to hear how salty Woolie was since everyone told him he was wrong.

>Yea Forums cries Matt waste times talking about movies and non vydia shit.
>Pat and Woolie alone are even worse

Attached: 13772048013191.jpg (371x368, 13K)

I stand for not being a brain dead retard who needs to have an extreme view in order to have some meaning in their mundane life.

No leaf is a good leaf.

This is the first time I turned them off, I'm pretty forgiving to listening to shit in order to listen to whatever's next in topics, but they just came out sounding like they have their heads up their asses about it, especially with the "we won't respond to arguments about this" attitude.
Why the fuck bring the shit up if you aren't opening yourself up for debate about it?

Is it just me, or has Woolie been a lot crabbier in general since the split? I don't even follow much of their stuff, but shit like
>OKAY CHAT HOW BOUT U JUST CHILL OUT HUH
has come up multiple times even in the bits and pieces I've seen.

So? You autists need to be told to chill out sometimes

Hey woolie

>how salty Woolie was since everyone told him he was wrong.
he's always like this, he becomes an indignant faggot whenever he's corrected about anything
but he'll do shit like go on /m/ to talk about gundam with his "I just watched 10 episodes while checking twitter every 2 minutes, here's what I think" knowledge and then get laughed out of a thread

He's been a complete sand bag for 90% of the time. I don't even know why, apparently he's still besties with Liam and Matt so that entire sad breakdown he had during Kirby Star Allies was completely pointless. Maybe he's mad he isn't pulling as many views anymore, never mind the fact he's working with nobodies who learned English as a second language and he can't stream properly to save his life.

they didn't.

They made fun of religion, but it was Millerites and such.

Normal average people are borderline retards who barely investigate the contents put into their food. The joke is those disgusted by trannies are unknowingly sucking the cock of corporations which makes them just as bad. At least a tranny admits to sucking the cock.

He's probably salty people don't care about his other friends he's making LPs with now.
If Woolie really wants to make videos with them he should pay for some sort of speech therapy for them because holy fuck what is u sayin'?