IT'S PAYNE!

IT'S PAYNE!

Attached: MaxPayneDemo.jpg (800x600, 78K)

WHACK EM

WHAT
DA
HELL

My Beretta stirred nervously under my coat but the train doors already shut behind me and I was in for the ride. Next stop Roscoe Street station and Alex. The station was drenched in gloom. Alex was a ghost nowhere to be seen I had to go look for him.

HOLD IT

>That wonderful visual clarity
It's never coming back, is it?

EEEAAAHHHHHGGGHHHH

PAYNE IN THE BUTT

Attached: CM6tq0TWEAAjFNm.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

*crying baby sounds*

?shE haS dyeD heR haiR reD

!mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN

There was something disturbingly familiar about the post before me. The content was inane and lacking in originality.

"You are in Yea Forums, Max"

The truth was a burning greentext through my brain.

Shitposts hanging in the air, glimpsed out of the corner of the catalogue. Endless repetition of the act of filling in captchas, time slowing down as I picked three images of traffic lights for the thousandth time. The paranoid feel of anons false-flagging and baiting more often than not.

I was in Yea Forums.

Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

FAT PAYNE

Attached: fat.png (790x810, 405K)

Attached: MAX-Vidya.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

PAYNE
IN
DA
BUTT

Attached: maxkek.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Attached: Funny, it was the worst thing I could possibly imagine.jpg (1339x1500, 311K)

PAYNE TO THE MAX!

Attached: 920E2D83-B13C-4066-8393-B7A7E99B75F5.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

Attached: 1536282386727.jpg (267x261, 21K)

What's a PA?

Attached: 1539015456310.png (300x300, 74K)

How have the first two games aged? Been well over a decade since I last played either.

they hold up well

I didn't like the way the show started

Attached: payne-in-the-butt.jpg (640x360, 154K)

Attached: 1522893414722.jpg (1680x1050, 141K)

MAX PAYNE
MAX. PAYNE.
YOU KILLED MY BOY!
YOU KILLED MY ONLY SON
you killed my son
you killed my fucking son
my boy
my only son
fuck YOU
SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
fuck you
YOU KILLED MY SON
YOU FUCKING SPIC
YOU KILLED MY SON
DIG
NOW
AAAAAAAHHHAHAHA

Attached: MY BOY.jpg (1679x808, 111K)

that section and the graveyard shootout is the best bit in 3

Max Payne 1 is still to this day probably my favorite game of all time. Especially being that I live right across from NY in Jersey and love the way the game depicts a lonely blizzard entrenched NY. It's maximum comfy. Gotta play it every year at least once, still doesn't get boring or old. Wish I could say the same for the rest of the series but they're crap compared to 1.

He had the power to ban and I was tied to a static IP. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.

>yfw

Attached: us6l6dj3dh1z.png (2490x854, 2.72M)

Quite striking

I was looking through the catalogue and it looked like Max Payne was a midget.

Attached: 8605a46cd66a73757dc724f475b19716[1].png (326x436, 218K)

Mr. Payne, I would like to introduce you to my colleagues in what we call The Tranny Discord Server.

You've been watching too much X-Files.

I live across the ocean and then some, and I had the same feelings

They were all banned. The final Tiananmen Square copypasta was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the mouse.
And then it was all over. The shitposting seemed to lose its frenzy. The ragged anons gave way to the conversations above.

A bit closer to Heaven.

Its PAyne

IPA

Damn, Larry Bird is looking young

The board was always the same.
Retarded arguments moving in darkness, old and ugly. The user's mad laughter was a riddle filled with wicked innuendo.
Somewhere the janny was crying.

We come to you now live from the thread.
Who is this?
Right back at you.
This is deputy chief janny Jim Bravura from Yea Forums. You are to cease your shitposting activities and surrender immediately.
Sure thing, Jim. Me and the anons have been talking, and everyone's real sorry. They'll never do it again.
Who the hell is this?!

Here's to hoping Control is a good game, since Remedy hasn't had any real hit in a long time, despite my enjoying Alan Wake.

The belly of the board was a virginal theme park that began with video games, and led to the nasty stuff from there.
As subtle with its dark message as yet another Twitter screencap OP.
Like father, like son. Just like /pol/.

I had dreamed of ban appealing.
Those dreams were always nightmares, of coming close and then failing.
Now I was close.
I had a name to guide me: Gook Moot.
I had nothing to lose.

Haven't you figured out? I don't speak your fUCKing language.

WHACK THE SUCKA

HEYY UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT'S PAYNE WHACK HIM

Never. Games should be cluttered to the max to hide any imperfection.

Mine wasn't the most original approach to posting, it wasn't as if it hadn't all been done before.
A (You) for a (You), the first principle of shitposting, old as dirt, still going strong.
The cardinal rule in going after someone with an intention to bait was not to make it personal, which it almost always ended up being anyway.

*whistles*

Project Video Games.
Yea Forums for shitposting, /vg/ for circlejerking.
All of a sudden it read like a crackpot conspiracy theory.

>blocks your path

Attached: DOOR-STUCK.png (1280x899, 1.06M)

The numbing stupidity of the broken wording had followed me in.
Several posts ago the trio of anons tangoed down the thread to the silent rhythm of their shitposting hearts, the blood of the jannies rust on their lips.

The feeling hit me like a point-blank ban warning straight in the face: something was not right about this.
My keyboard stirred nervously in my hands...
But my bedroom door had already shut behind me, and I was in for the ride.
Next stop: Two week vacation from the board.

MAX PAYNE, THIS IS DEPUTY CHIEF JIM BRAVURA FROM THE NYPD!

okay, I'm done. This was my fav

Attached: maxpayne.gif (200x200, 1.92M)

I own that tshirt, its actually pretty nice

Attached: well_done.gif (150x173, 2.06M)

Aside if needing a widescreen patch for win 10 in MP1, both play with no issues and hold up excellent. Aged like a damn fine wine

I am legitimately jealous, user.
How hard is it to resist the temptation of diving around corners when you're holding two things with that on?

Attached: max.png (730x801, 46K)

It always weirds me out when an earlier WinXP game runs flawlessly on a modern OS.

Alan Wake was destined to be a cult game, AKA reviewed decently, was loved by those it was dedicated to and nobody else cared. I theoughly enjoyed shit like Twin Peaks and cheesy horror so AW was pretty much ultra camp comfort zone. Wish combat wasnt so repetitive though, and ammo was not so common with less spongy enemies.
Quantum Break was a massive letdown, it was a great concept for game told in the worst and most easy to outdate way possible. And for the dudes who perfected TPS in fucking 2001 to make such a meh shooter was baffling. Only real positive was CIA, and I am not even kidding, even the cool as shit effects and time twist stuff was diminished by the atrocious performance on PC.

I want Control to be great because I still am a naive child at heart who thinks a dev can make a bad game sometimes but im not sure I want to get my hopes up until I see more gameplay.

I actually went to a local con with that thing on and some people genuinely recognized it. Haven’t tried the jumps because I fear dislocating my shoulders

I just hope the Alan Wake TV series isn't shit. I just hope Control is a return to primary gameplay focus with story on the side as it's always been, instead of literal hours of video like Quantum Break.

Control reminds me of [pic] and I really enjoyed Psi-Ops

Attached: Psi-Ops_-_The_Mindgate_Conspiracy_Coverart.png (256x356, 171K)

>the only max payne part of max payne 3 is the best part

Don't get me wrong 3 is good but

Attached: 1520156441835.jpg (579x593, 158K)

Good taste. Shame it never got a sequel.