Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: D0TvvjgXgAAft1m.jpg (960x743, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxz8QUkvcaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know where you pulled this image from and I’m disappointed

My thoughts are that the person who made that is insecure about their own intelligence and is trying to overcompensate in the most juvenile way possible.

In this thread we list things that make Dark Souls 2 the best Souls game. I'll start:

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

The horizontal axis is IQ, the vertical axis is frequency.

i agree, Bloodborne and Demon's Souls are the most high IQ choices

thats not how bell curves work
is the joke that the meme itself is low iq

Is the area under the line supposed to represent iq? Is this some kind of demented zoomer histogram?

>Graph shows DaS1 is average but is interpreted as high brow
They accidentally let a kernel of truth slip into their overcompensation.

Same.

Attached: image_bea48404.jpg (1560x877, 159K)

i dont think user understands bell curves

>the area at any specific point under the curve is supposed to represent a higher iq and not a higher amount of people

I feel like I've just been baited.

Move the whole graph to underneath the line and its perfect!

100% accurate.

thats not how IQ works retard

>Drawing a trend line between discreet categories
Pointless graph

Someone does not understand how bell curves work.

All of these souls-trash gamers are badly designed games, and all of its fans love the status symbol of being seemingly “battle-hardened” by how much you die.

Play better video games.

>Yea Forums is leaking yet again

Attached: 1528585293080.jpg (686x498, 220K)

It is when it's on Y

>People that like Dark Souls the most are average IQ and generally the most abundant
>People that like DS3 are lower IQ since they have to be stupid to like the obviously failed hybrid mechanics
>People that like BB and DeS are higher than average IQ and can see they're higher quality games

I can agree with that

Yes

>In this thread we list things that make Dark Souls 2 the best Souls game

Bonfire Ascetic
Slower combat
Backstab fishing is a trash strategy
Everything costing more stamina prevent spamming from being strong
Parry window/recovery isn't heavily in favor of the person Parrying (monscim was nerfed relatively quickly)
Backstep iframes
Roll distance being %burden based overall instead of hard breakpoints
Literally the only thing DaS2 did wrong was no Infinite Invasion Orbs and not having the Agape Ring at release.

>yet another wojak thread
Why can't we have any discussions nowadays without that fucking face or the stupid fucking frog being involved
jesus christ can't you people go without them for five minutes

The right can't meme.

I don't give a fuck about which side of the fucking political spectrum can or can't "meme" you fucking daft fucking shit
fucking god damn it you retards

Don't get mad when presented with the answer to your question just because it's an answer you don't like.

>Don't get mad
Fuck you, I'll get mad

OK, you do you but consider that my answer may be correct.

It's not actually about politics it's about appearances. Remember that more than half of Yea Forums is currently scene kiddies who've been here less than 3 years.

Also I'm surprised you aren't saging. I have been, this thread is garbo.

Objectively incorrect, although I AM finding myself having a slightly easier time with DS3 than most others on my first run. I one-shot Vortd and Deacons for instance.

Scholar of the First Sin is the improved version of DS2 that makes it less of a chore to play.

Wojaks are shit fuck off

Attached: Reddit_logo.jpg (634x471, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxz8QUkvcaU

NOT SO FAST

Attached: soulslikes.png (1729x1077, 350K)

Sage hasn't done anything for a long time, otherwise I would be doing it too.

How do I get good at Bloodborne? I've done an SL1 run for all the dsrk souls games, but Bloodborne is really hard for some reason. Is there like a noob build that will help me get better?

I think wojak posting should be an instant 30 day ban.

The fact the the you misinterpreted the graph shows how you actually are

it's spam lads

I don't think you understand how bell curve charts work.

Beimg a no fun allowed whiner should be a perma ban.

you're an idiot.