Titanfall 2

I hadnt played it before but after Apex Legends I went ahead and bought
THIS GAME IS FUCKING AMAZING

Attached: BT Thumbs up.gif (640x360, 3.65M)

trust me

I just got back into the multiplayer on PS4. I'm haven't enjoyed a console shooter like this in a while.
>posting gifs

Attached: 1550709699944.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

>Playing multiplayer FPS games on console

as much as I agree with you, titanfall2 needs to be played by everyone

The time travel and factory level are some of the coolest things I've ever seen in a fps singleplayer campaign. My only problem is that I fucking hate the Titan sections. Like you're already one shotting enemies with your standard weapons so being in the titan doesn't feel all that special. You just lose all of your movement options to gain a bit of AOE

And now we will never get another one, or at least another quality one. If we do, it will be in decades. We went from pinup noseart to characters that are paraded for their cock sucking ability.

Also, the house factory level was fucking awesome.

Attached: viper.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Installing Origin
Yeah nah

we will get T3, trust vince zampella and steve fukuda

The titan sections are pretty hard playing on advanced or whatever it's called. Though they make you feel more protected than usual, as in advanced you could get shredded pretty quickly.

>Being a faggot
I would destroy you using a controller, deal with it negrolius

Did the same thing
Had the same reaction
Have probably 40 hours in that game in the last 3 days

Adding onto this, I am now away from my PC for a week but have a console and I'm actually considering buying it again on console despite fucking hating console shooters.

its not so bad, really, I urge you to try

I want to play the game but I've heard stories of people on pc getting pubstomped really fucking hard by people who have been playing non stop since release.

The game is easy as fuck if you're not a brainlet zoomer. It's really casual.

You'll find that on every platform the game doesn't have an MMR system so you'll just be matched with whoever is playing.

there is a horde mode also

Nigger that's every game ever with a dedicated playerbase. Just focus on improving instead of winning and you'll be more satisfied in the long run because of it. Or just get some friends that are on a similar skill level as you too to join in.

Attached: 1508188671066.png (862x506, 1.01M)

Guess I'll give it a shot. Played TF1 on release on pc for weeks non stop but somehow missed out on TF2. Guess I'll sharpen up my skills again.

I have never played
I hopped on and was stomping games despite being fucking awful at FPS
Titanfall 2 is easy, especially if you click with the movement mechanics and maps quickly to style on people. If I was home I would be posting webms Ive been capturing.

Sunday there will be a memorial on PC, search for tfg to find matches

>your fucking face when"PRESS [BUTTON] TO TIME TRAVEL

Attached: 1443446800432.jpg (5000x5000, 1.59M)

i played it for a year on pc eu and yes there was tons of matches where i didnt die once and literally farmed the whole enemy team. playerbase was too small to give matchmaking a chance i guess.

still best game. i bought tons of pointless skins back than and apex coins recently just in hopes 3 will be here someday.

>elevator death squad in the past
>shit ton of raptors in the present

Attached: 1528756502338.png (460x469, 182K)

I can never find people on PS4

Just play Tone

>Super upbeat, non-lyrical music
>Grapple
>Arc Grenade
>Wingman Elite
>REEEEEEEE45
>Amped Weapons
> Scorch
>A nice, cold glass of water

I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my evenings atm.

>Also, the house factory level was fucking awesome.

More awesome when you realize they were manufacturing areas to act as scenarios for them to test their shit on. Wish they did something more cool with it like you fighting various different locales like snow, volcanic, etc.

those prefab houses look comfy, would definitely live in one

TF2 was worth it. Hell TF1 was worth it.

>installed the game last week
>always top two in the game
if you played any cod before you should be fine

How dare you disgrace papa spicy finger like that.

Yeah dude, the multiplayer is a riot and the campaign is one of the best I've played in a long time. Hope more people get into it