RIP

We just lost one of our own Yea Forums doing what he loved

Attached: B29FF1CB-C5AB-4D78-8C2D-CD7ED6CA4248.jpg (480x464, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452474259/#452502552
youtu.be/N9cSaKCuaos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what

Which one died? Was it Caramel? God I hope it was Caramel.

The guy in the Palutena thread?

An user fapped to palutena too much

Are you talking about the fag that masturbated to a Patulena thread eight times in a row?

Attached: 1550822903502.jpg (512x384, 43K)

Can't think of a better way to go

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/452474259/#452502552

F

I dont understand how you can fap to non futa girls. It just doesn't make sense to me.

holy fuck
screencap this man, he must be remembered

youtu.be/N9cSaKCuaos

based and newhalfpilled

sometimes they're fufilling a different fetish
though i don't know if I can think of a fetish that wouldn't also be improved by giving the girl a dick

Reminder that futa is gay

F for that user, he deserved better

You like benis user.

it is said that if you bust 15 nuts a day for two months straight, you get your waifu.
are you a bad enough dude?

F

Attached: I_salute_thee.jpg (620x351, 37K)

F
This fucking guy was great, much respect.

DON'T DO IT! YOUR JUNK WILL START JIZZING MUSTARD GAS!

Reminder that if the futa doesn't have a vag, it's a trap.

heh

Attached: 56180446_p0.jpg (1100x1500, 988K)

this

Attached: 1479271749382.png (393x381, 279K)

full image?
i cant fap unless i see a dick

Surely a man of culture such as yourself already know what it is and can find the source material by himself. You are that person correct?

Attached: 1517564537584.jpg (457x417, 79K)

I jacked off 13 times in a 24 hour period once in highschool

>he doesn't know

>dying after just 9 times and losing sensitivity after 8th
Pathetic. Nothing of value was lost.

My record is 21 times in one day. That wasn't consecutively though, I pulled an all nighter, and I'm pretty sure I was having some kind of psychotic episode. 9 times in a row is an incredible feat. This man was extremely powerful. Men like that don't die. They ascend. He completed his journey, now he's gone to the next one. Good night my brother, I love you.

Attached: digimonmanandgreeneggbrothers.png (1178x750, 1.34M)

Mine was 14 in a day. The most in a row was 6. Had to space them at least an hour between each from the 7th onward. By the 5th, nothing was coming out anymore.
Ah, to be young and extremely bored again.

Attached: 1436936781190.jpg (500x367, 31K)

>21 times in one day
fucking hell it takes me up to 3 hours just to do it once

You're into futa and you don't recognize this? It even got animated.

Traps don't have boobies, user. And if they don't have boobies, miss me with that gay shit.

I've never actually thought to see how many times I can do it in a row. Maybe I'll give my dick a day or two to heal and give that a go.
Ya my record was when I was around 15, so peak puberty. I was just sort of a mindless animal that day and it was weird.

By the late teens I had to rub my root like a clit because my shaft felt like it was full of broken glass. You know when you snap a glowstick to activate it and there's that bit of glass that held the chemicals all shattered and floating around in there? The glowstick was my dick

Wtf are you guys on about?
I regularly masturbate 3-4 times a day and sometimes I'm sure I teach 10 on free days.
I've nutted up to 6 times in a row with a girl, you don't die from that shit.
Maybe my libido is just crazy.

>fucking hell it takes me up to 3 hours just to do it once
Are you a female?

Your libido is crazy.
I jack off like 4-5 times a week.

I'm circumcised

plz

Yer crazy, brah. Max I've done with my gf is 4 in a night.

I pretty much always come to regret cumming twice in a day, No idea how you guys are doing this much. My record is 3 and that was when I had a gf.

man,
i hear female circumcision is a bitch

Should I get worried or check it? Reading this thread is kinda scaring me, I have a healthy sex life tho, it's never affected me, and I've been doing it since I was 11.

Close enough, huh.

Did you go to the doctor? Or at least learn what the fuck caused the pain? Are you still in pain?

That's a newhalf you faggot, not a futa

If you don't experience any pains, inflammations, discolorations etc. then you should only get checked like everyone else.

You guys do realize you should get examined once in a while, right? It's not made of fucking graphene, even if tissues constantly regenerate.