Anthem sux

Anthem sux

Attached: final product.png (725x816, 810K)

why would you say something so controversial and yet so brave?

Please don't use Babish to shitpost.
Kthnxbie. :3

why don’t any places sell that? it looks good...

is good meme I swear.

I was surprised the burger almost looked like the original after he fried it

but he said that template was illegal

Why would anyone be hyped for modern AAA, let alone western made AND multiplayer focused, is beyond me. Millenials/zoomer shits I guess?

bad business model to give your customers a heart attack after one meal

wtf is this reddit thread?
everyone drink bleach and kill yourselves.

Prison doesn't scare me

meant for

Reddiwhat?

>having hype for anthem
wat

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

your time is over old man

I'd like binging with reddit more if it was more meals that are easily cookable at home and less flexing of owning every kitchgen appliance under the sun on top of "that one food from that one show/movie/game"

Attached: 1512101294796.png (1164x1200, 777K)

god damn it babish go back to facebook.

>can't deep fry a burger at home
You're not poor you're just retarded.

this
if you wanted to play this you are retarded

agreed

this
>EA fags complain about EA
>ooh shiny
>buy it
>wehhhh

>eating deep fry
Ladies and gentlemen, los americanos.

Not only that, it's made by EA, and not any EA studio, it's fucking Nu-Bioware.

OBSESSED

Attached: larva shush.jpg (788x524, 133K)

alright you got me there.

OBESSED
B
E
S
S
E
D

Attached: 1517758499818.jpg (736x736, 108K)

>don't meme about me guys, I would hate my channel to get any more exposure XD

/ck/ uses Babish to shitpost all the time.

not him but I will buy a single basket counter frier the second I can afford one because FUCK frying shit in a pot manually. I barely ever do it because it's such a bitch and I cook at four star restaurant for a living.

there are a lot that you can do without certain appliances. but that second part is true mainly for the fact that as you get more popular you have to start doing the stranger stuff because I doubt people would care if you just posted a pretty good pasta you saw on some show compared to A TRIPLE LAYERED PIZZA CAKE WITH STEAK INSIDE FROM *****RANDOM QUIRKY SHOW***** and you can tell that's the case by looking at the view counts on his videos

Babish is cute. If fuck him.

I've only seen ja/ck/ and that chick that makes 30 minute videos of herself fumbling to make some retarded commoner food like cheetos or some shit.

>literally saying you'd watch a normal ass boring cooking show
>not realising 99% of the viewers can't even crack an egg and are just there to see ridiculous/famous movie food being made

I see Babish pretty often. /ck/ tends to shit on him, like they do with pretty much everyone except Steve.

well yeah, dude even admits he doesn't have any proper training on cooking and bases a lot of his stuff on his own experiences attempting to do things or from other popular chefs

do they shit on john from food wishes dot com?

/ck/ seems to like him. But you can hardly talk about him anymore since retards will start posting twitter screencaps and call him a jew.

>Babish is a fellow SteveMRE enthusiast
he's okay in my book

WAIT WHAT HE'S A JEW?

Attached: 1511578274869s.jpg (246x250, 5K)

literally where the fuck was anthem hype?
like at all. i saw no discussion of the game until the early beta shit, and even then it was very little and very negative.
maybe stop actively looking for advertisements and you wont get hyped for bad games lmao. bet you download every google play game that pops up in your clash royale advertisements. actual npc shit.

why are food channels so fucking comfy

Attached: bbqpitboys.jpg (755x503, 59K)

Even Yea Forums likes Steve

>JEW

Attached: 1541403159873.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I'm pretty sure just about every culture has a recipe for deep fat frying, dumb Yuro.

I could understand not being interested in MREs and rations, but who could genuinely dislike/hate Steve?

Attached: 1543649867422.jpg (336x480, 20K)

you can tell that people aren't that interested in his actual attempts to teach people how to cook stuff. A video where all he did was put Spaghetti inside of a taco shell got more views in 3 weeks than a year old video where he goes over the fundamentals of cooking chicken

The only shit I ever made that I saw on his channel was carbonara. Even then that was only because of how easy it was to memorize.

Attached: 1541094956402.jpg (800x450, 52K)

you smell that?
it smells GUD

>dance monkey, dance

>mfw the Simply Sarah videos

Attached: 1525666407204.jpg (311x317, 9K)

I've made two things he's done on the show. I made the hot chocolate out of curiosity(it was pretty good but WAY too sweet), and the 6 ingredient pasta(which is really good and I still eat it as a normal weekly dinner, but then again it's hard to fuck it up since the movie he based it off of literally shows you everything).

based satsuki poster

>The virgin Babish
>The chad Ja/ck/

Attached: juicy pork.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Damn dude look how tender that shit is. My mouth is watering!

>"Welcome to BBQ Pit Boys dot coooooom, and today we're gonna be lynching niggers down at the pit, and it's real easy to do."

What did the boys mean by this?

Attached: big_1442587523_image.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Look at that bubba motherfucker

>can a gourmet chef make a gourmet version of cummies

Attached: naturalharvest.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

you... can't be serious

I'll help her make a cream pie. Claire a cute!

>that one episode where they used lump charcoal made from "an old sturdy tree of my granpappys from back in the good ol' days"
i wonder what he meant

Attached: 1515176445911.jpg (675x683, 72K)

His Grand pappy was a coal burner

You dont work in a four star restaurant for one.

and two, frying in a pot is extremely easy on any range. Literally a pot, some oil, and thermometer and not over loading the pot and cooling the oil down.

Fuck you're an absolute idiot.