Frogposter AMA

Just a random bored guy, ask me anything

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toucharcade.com/2019/02/26/mystery-dungeon-shiren-the-wanderer-ios-android-port-japan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can u post a proper #spotd?thanks.

What is your favorite video game?

How has your day been?

Mystery Dungeon Shiren the wanderer

Could be better

no u

What do you think about the switch frogposter

How so?

Hope you're doing ok user

Attached: 176.jpg (379x568, 116K)

what do you think of this little guy.

Attached: 1551069313999.gif (112x112, 20K)

what do you think will drive down sexism in vidya? Im talkin "all women gamers are fake attention whores" stigma.

I think the console has potential but I'm not really interested in any of the game it has at the moments and I honestly have no ideas what's going to be released in the remote proximity

Happy it's getting LA remake and Rune Factory 5 at least

Had a talk with a friend how everything goes slow to shit and it was a bit depressing

Literally how is it possible for one man to be so BASED?

clowning around

Not him, but women learning their proper role in society. No more of that (((Khazar))) poison.

You have no interest in Octopath Traveler?

Thanks for posting, reddit

how do u define proper role

What do you think of this? toucharcade.com/2019/02/26/mystery-dungeon-shiren-the-wanderer-ios-android-port-japan/

Assigned to a husband by the state and counted as property like in the good old days

Please call me "based"

Attached: images.png (226x223, 6K)

Bad Pepe variant, but I like this one

I'm not sure, I don't think there's a sexism in Vidya problem, just a lot of dishonest people using gender politic to deflect all sort of bullshit

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

Have and take care of kids, take care of home, prepare meals for family, wash clothes, do women hobbies like crafts/knitting. Try to avoid (((Khazar))) entertainment and look for stuff on the internet that doesn't have their influence for entertainment.

Unfortunately this has become impossible because the (((Khazar))) has shrunk wage-worth to a point where both parents have to work to survive instead of before where only the Man had to work to pay for the whole family. It really is their fault everything is as it is and we have 60% divorce rates and what not. Women shouldn't be working in the same jobs as men.

And also women shouldn't be allowed to vote either, they do things emotionally instead of logically.

I like the happy pepe variations, apu is also a great meme, puts a smile on my face. Just wanted to let you guys know, thanks for reading!

Can you go fuck yourself?

Nobody should be allowed to vote, it's a retarted system

Not really, bravely default was awful

Happy it's getting a port, also that site is pure cancer

Based and redpilled