Half-Life 2 + Counter-Strike: Source + Halo 2 + Far Cry + Battlefront + Doom 3 + Unreal Tournament + Metroid Prime 2 +...

>Half-Life 2 + Counter-Strike: Source + Halo 2 + Far Cry + Battlefront + Doom 3 + Unreal Tournament + Metroid Prime 2 + Painkiller were all released 15 years ago
>Team Fortress 2 + Halo 3 + Crysis + Modern Warfare + Bioshock + Portal + Half-Life 2 Episodes + Metroid Prime 3 + Mass Effect 1 were released 12 years ago

Attached: 2.jpg (641x579, 37K)

Source zoomers please go and stay go.

Attached: yy.jpg (1080x425, 55K)

Quake Live was released in 2010
You have no excuses anymore
You're just shit at vidya

Attached: 1549582965575.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

ur mum was released 40 years ago

The Source engine is 15 years old.

That second row of games is mostly Early Zoomer, 7th gen games.

Attached: 1549505718815.jpg (2590x4061, 1.27M)

My mum is actually 61

You casual trash will forever be toddlers to me right along with the CoD and Halo retards.

>I've been sucking corporate cock for FIFTEEN YEARS

Good job you retarded old coot.

quake live is SHIT

its not Q3A faggot!

le siiiiips I am le boomer! lel

this

all future zoomzooms use tablets now
i barely see kids using 3DS when im out, they always have tablets or fucking phones

You only used it to play 1.6 back then you babby.

Q3A is worse, no stair/double jumps and worse netcode.

god bless your mom user

She got diagnosed with diverticulitis recently

t. angry crossfire nigger

God works in mysterious ways.

>he doesn't use ioQuake 3
QL is shit for having only freezetag/gay arena servers. I can play counter-strike if I wanted to, fuck this shit.

ioQuake3 doesn't add that familiams
QL sucks too which is why I play quakeworld

I only say that so they can't say it's too old of a game to play. Of course Q3 is superior it's fully moddable and cross platform.

This decade of video game was shit

I remember when I was a kid playing the Quakes and CS competitively online I dreamed about someday it would be televised and watched like sports and I'd be the MJ of video games. Little did I know that my dream was a nightmare and competitive games would turn into casual tier walking simulators. If I wasn't being clear I blame twitchtv for the downfall of vidya. Or rather I blame the mega corporations and twitch for their part in amplifying their cancer by several orders of magnitude.

Attached: 1527069937323.jpg (1920x1080, 38K)