What went right?

What went right?

Attached: apex-legends.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6vlhD0s6gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't deny the game is fun. But it's run by EA. If you think it's not going to become a pay to win nightmare you're a fucking retard

Would be better if it wasn’t for the forced diversity and lootboxes.

you have to feel bad for the people getting sucked so far into it and not seeing the trainwreck comming

It's fine for now but is right. It's going to get EA'd to fuck. Enjoy it while you can if you like it but if you don't get the popcorn ready because it's going to get ugly.

Hero Shooter plus battle royale is an obviously good combo.

Also the ping system makes or more fun to play in squads than any other game

Fpbp. Enjoy the early life as long as you can, it's only a matter of time before they start making it P2W. Shroud already said one of the new characters is bound to be the objectively best in the game.

Respawn didnt let EA go into the development,what makes you think they will let them now?

I don't get why people like battle royales so much
you spend several minutes running in hopes to find someone only to either get killed in seconds and restart or kill in seconds and keep running more minutes

Attached: 1547179984023.jpg (540x555, 50K)

upset white males

Gassing niggers

>Play so much have a dream about game
>Gibralter and his boyfriend are about to have sex
>"Puttin a rubbah on muh bruddah"
Can't get this shit out of my head.

>tfw almost bought the toxic guy
dodged a bullet there bros

True chads hunt down every single squad on the map

>shroud said
Dude, he play tested the game, he’s not a dev. People gotta stop acting like his opinions are canon, he’s just a dude who likes this game. That’s it.

Attached: FF6F744F-8633-4C74-86F0-1C0A9FBE40E5.gif (417x310, 1.42M)

All the blacks and Mexicans got a new game to play that's what went right.

Dont buy neither and save the credits tard

>apexniggers will defend this

Attached: apex-hitboxes.png (1047x1079, 604K)

Now that Apex is the only thing EA has going for them right now

every fucking time.

Attached: Wraith.png (332x443, 94K)

for what

You constantly get more credits even if you’re max level, what’s the point of hoarding them?

Attached: 99D36382-8EB9-4593-B56A-209BA8FCC705.jpg (900x686, 84K)

Apex is a retard nigger game but it's fun. However you're right about the repetitive timewasting nature. The only way I get any stimulation from it anymore is just hotdropping, either to the very first place I can land or to the "hot zone" with good items. Both those places are bound to be crowded so we either get squadwiped immediately or reign supreme over 3-4 other squads within 5 minutes.

The best part is it's quick as hell unlike a game where you aimlessly loot and turtle for half an hour, and it trains your aim efficiently.

Attached: xavier_confused.gif (220x260, 1005K)

This just means that EA can't kill off respawn. If EA tries to fuck with respawn, no more EA simply because respawn know what they're doing and EA doesn't.

an overpowered character that will be the new meta duh

Mirage and Caustic are severly underpowered as of now

As to be expected, it needs balance adjustments now they players have discovered issues. It won't matter though because, based on the nasty prices of some skins in the store, EA will go full jew with the battle pass and kill all hype from the game.

To save for better characters.
these two are trash as of now

>forced diversity
nigga white people are the minority in the world, go to hell already, this is not some WWII simulator

also: it is fast-paced and has just the right amount of loot and features (managing it is also easy). the ping system is perfect as well

>find out about the launch options bug for free boxes 1 day after it was patched

Attached: 1548856604270.jpg (344x315, 92K)

B-b-but my crime statistics!!!!

Attached: cry.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Fast paced

Attached: 1543160458973.jpg (820x1206, 582K)

I don’t get it, what is the problem here?

For a BR it is.
Games are only about 20 mins long compaired to fortnite and PUBGs 45 mins or longer.

the most fast-paced battle royale then

>titanfall 3 died for this

Attached: 1550690979048.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

the fact it's a battle royale, which is the new hotness (PUBG), mixed with a hero shooter, which is the old hotness (TF2). That and the fact that it has the ping system which if done w/ a competent team makes you easily win the game and you've got the recipe for success

wait they patched the twitch prime exploit? I cant find people talking about it being patched

didn't work for me so I assume it's patched

Protip: If you want the game to be fast paced land in an area with other people. I don't understand how people are going to bitch that it takes forever to find anyone when they land in bumfuck nowhere everytime with no one else, like no shit you're not going to find anyone because you were a pussy and didn't land in a hot zone.

No it didn't. Zampella said they were working on TF3. If anything Apex revived titanfall. I've seen more and more people talking about titanfall ever since apex came out and I'm willing to bet some people bought TF2 because of Apex.

>massive map with people scattered miles away
>fast paced

>if there's ever a brown person in a videogame it's forced diversity

Why can't you fags just come out straight and say that you don't want brown people or gays in videogames? You're not fooling anyone.

>what makes you think they will let them now?
it's a ftp game and needs to make profit in some way.

You have a 44 % chance more to hit gib due to his hotbox over wraith who share the same health pool putting him at a sever disadvantage and her having a get out of dodge ability makes her even more reliable.

>he does not use baloons
>he does not slide
>he does not use ziplines
>he does not drop in the hot zones

They already have lootboxes and battle pass is coming,Respawn already made enough for them to not get involved,atleast for now

Its got cosmetics and a battle pass coming soon. I'd say its making plenty of cash.

he also said mirage used to clone enemies

solo drop when

Would just be nice if Caustic wasn't a white, edge lord nazi gas chamber joke.

it is fast paced compares to other royales, if you'd bother watching a random video you would know

20 levels nets you a new character. Being a jew with legend credits just makes you a jew, not smart.

Attached: C0DEEDCC-5BEB-442A-9E6A-4700F32A03DA.jpg (735x718, 134K)

Do I buy Caustic or Mirage or wait for new characters?

I like it, I don't get butthurt easily.

Attached: 1523191895078.png (500x676, 418K)

having some minor shortcuts to save 2 seconds of running doesn't help much
also being less slow than other battle royales doesn't mean it's not slow shit anyway
the only battle royale with the right to be called fast paced is tetris 99

if you're good enough you can do both by the time you hit level 50

I'm enjoying it so far but EA is probably gonna sink their jewish claws into it soon. My bet is that they're going make the characters cost a ridiculously big amount of the red currency that you unlock new characters with so that they will get players to buy them with real money instead.

well yeah, but the question is how much money it'll make. this is the spot where ea is most likely to start meddling in their affairs.

>willing to bet

titanfall 2's multiplayer population has doubled and even tripled on certain platforms because of apex.

Adding a solo mode would be perfect for me, I hate having to play with 2 other autists. FFA is the true Battle Royale.

The fact that I have to play windowed borderless instead of fullscreen to avoid crashes is also problematic, I hope this game will become more stable soon.

Not butthurt just buttdisappointed.

have you ever played fortnite? a game is 20 minutes MAX

>representation doesn't matter
>I don't like the way my race is represented
woo

this

The main theme's really cool
But why would they use a theme like that for a game that'll mostly be played by 9 year olds?

Only other BR I've played is Blackout.
Thing is Apex has 40 less players than Blackout for example. Apex zones (especially the first) takes a lot longer to even begin closing.

Another thing that leads to the fast pacedness is the fact that you can travel pretty quickly because of some of the characters. It relies far less on "stealth" and being as cautious as possible whereas Apex almost forces you to be aggressive.

>Literal toxic white male
wtf Respawn?

Who the fuck cares its free to fucking play retard if it was 60 dollars then i would be mad but it isn't and by the time they add pay to win I would of had a lot of fun with it so no fucks given fuck you

Game is fun and free. Matches are quick and relaxing

If you shoot at someone they don't instantly turn into a seven story tall tower.
Then I quit it entirely and uninstalled origin because I don't care about these games anyway

Attached: trashtalk.png (540x524, 339K)

IMAGINE
this is why i only play wraith

literally the only point of the game

How are people not finding it super repetitive? Especially after sinking time into other BR games.

I unlocked Caustic and Mirage and after playing them both, I have nothing to work towards. I refuse to pay for shit in a FTP game.

Depends on your playstyle and jew level. If you wanna jew then save. If you like flanking and confusing enemies to make them reveal their position and some escape mechanics unlokc Mirage. If you like baiting enemies into poor positioning or controlling the flow of a fight unlock Caustic.
Honestly though, lvl 44* (not 50) isn't that hard so if you don't like who you unlocked it's not a big deal or a long wait to try the other one.

If I was black and my only character choice was a gold chain gangmember I'd be making this same point.

If they don't nerf the Wingman and Peacekeeper and they don't buff the P2020, Mozambique, and Flatline by the time Season 1 starts the game is dead.

You can play solo though, just don't interact with your teammates.

I've been playing a lot after work. I always play wraith because my friends play mirage/pathfinder and lifeline/Bangalore. I've started to develop an unhealthy attraction to her even though I know she's not attractive. It's becoming a problem.

Because I only really got into one other BR game and it was the original Culling which plays fairly differently.

grind dat currency and be ready for the next set of legends

>fast and smooth movement for a br game
>no building
>P I N G S Y S T EM, THE GRATEST, SIMPLEST SOLUTION TO REMOVE HUMAN CONTACT IN THE HISTORY OF MULTIPLAYER TEAM GAMES

Attached: 1474046656588.png (532x540, 17K)

they made it diverse

Man, I'm ready to bet money that EA didn't expect apex to have any success at all and was looking for excuses to axe respawn, Andrew Wilson must have been seething. As much as a profitable game can make you seethe, anyway.

It's a competent yet repetitive shooter with some good thought put into its UI. That's about it.

>Play on console
>Squads avoid hotzones, ping enemies, don't engage impulsively, and generally play with some semblance of intelligence

>Play on PC
>Everyone jumps immediately, nobody pings shit, squadmates run after the first enemy they see and generally play like idiots
Man fuck this, I'd rather put up with shitty pad controls than deal with PC players. Fuck.

Attached: 1538003284714.jpg (625x415, 58K)

>unga bungalore smoke+bloodhound ult combo
Let the bodies hit the

Attached: Coup_de_ELF.png (128x128, 30K)

pings
movement that doesn't feel like you are pushing a block around in a zelda puzzle
fun guns

Jesus fucking Christ this shouldn't have made me laugh

>puttin a rubbah on my bruddah
I cannot unhear it now

Attached: 1537258897066.png (349x415, 320K)

Attached: 1551141447405.gif (320x240, 2.32M)

it really helps that she has a really cute ass, wish more people would draw lewds of her

What kind of message are we sending game developers when the two most popular games right now are both battle royal clones? (Tetris 99)

Do not play this fucking shit. DO NOT

This game got me to spend $5 to try Titanfall 2 so it's clearly good for something even if you don't like BR games.

just need to fix her ingame face

Attached: wraith.jpg (848x1200, 604K)

Don't forget
>Gibraltar that drops solo, goes down, and immediately disconnects, non-stop pinging enemies the whole time
The PC community for this game is pathetic.

I love how respawn did the exact oppositte of what Bioware did with anthem.

they actively looked at the genre, asked themselves what some of the major problems / annoyances are and came up with ideas to fix those.

Attached: 1514322483014.png (630x806, 110K)

What the fuck has this board come to where people are giving Electronic fucking Arts the benefit of the doubt when it comes to not fucking with companies they bought?

what do you expect when there was a mass migration of 12 year olds from buttnite

>having some minor shortcuts to save 2 seconds of running
This is how I know you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you not seen what people are doing with the zipline balloons?

Fuck you I was drinking when I read this.

pathfinder is so fucking fun
love hooking tards and bopping their shit

>How DARE people call things as they see them!? They should hate EA blindly and unconditionally!

Guarantee you're the retard who runs around with only an arc star and gets blasted immediately

they all have the exact same health
even without their abilities wraith and lifeline are the best characters due to their size and low skill shitters always pick them because they're harder to hit

yeah lol
its fun

It's a good game but really can't be played solo queue after level 20

Nothing

Attached: 1550830563587.jpg (1600x900, 457K)

D I V E R S I T Y

>bad netcode that favors 300ms brazilians
>unbalanced hitboxes
>revolver beating every weapon at any range

How could respawn fuck up the source engine that much

>ganassa

Attached: B5LIAFSCMAAxTzj.jpg (793x640, 39K)

Protip: its already p2w. certain finishers are faster than others and put your model in a significantly better position as you do it. Lifelines "Ayaj's Lullaby" finisher is not only the fastest you are laying down on top of them as you do it.

Lifelines finishers start at 1 minute in
youtube.com/watch?v=d6vlhD0s6gQ

Using a finisher is objectively a bad choice, in every situation. It will become pay to win, but this is a flimsy case.

The doubt comes when this game is literally saving their ass and if they try to fuck it up with their ideas,it wont end good

What said
using a finisher is never a good idea when you can only use it on knocked enemies while you know their teammates are lurking

That's not what he means by fast paced you slow nigger.

Attached: 1501060784908.jpg (847x637, 133K)

He didnt say anything like that you retard. Drew whos been the main producer since tf1 said they were doing apex instead of tf3. Keep telling yourself lies

You guys watch the example though? she isn't standing there looking at you she is laying down on top, this gives the execution more opportunity to be viable because the potential angle of attack is minimised, and its a quicker finisher. Sure its not an outright dmg increase but i guarantee someone has versed a Lifeline with legendary armour that got a cheeky armour top up due to the speed and position of that particular finisher.

>YOU CAN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THE THINGS THEY HAVE DONE REPEATEDLY IN RECENT HISTORY
Here's how I know you're from reddit.