FINAL FANTASY XV

I bought this game at launch back in 2016 and I was so fucking mad because this game was a piece of shit . So fucking mad to the point where I beat it and I felt so empty inside that I sold it the next day. I heard the Royal Edition was the definitive version and I should give it another shot so I did. It went from a shit game to a mediocre game. I have no faith in Final Fantasy anymore. You guys give up on Final Fantasy too?

Attached: 4583CAD5-6ACB-4396-95C7-D8B001D9B9AF.png (768x432, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9PN8pzSn2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it

FUCK SOMNUS

Attached: Ardyn toast.png (963x789, 638K)

Had potential to be the greatest FF game of all time but ended up being a soulless, generic open world game with no identity. It still fucking hurts

Attached: 1511500674614.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Ardyn is one of the rare things FF XV did right

Based.

Indeed

Attached: ignisebony.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

I want to have faith in FF 7 Remake. It's being made by the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix team so I know the gameplay will be top fucking notch

Attached: ff 7 remake.jpg (616x346, 65K)

It's the combo of you getting older, and the games becoming generic and boring.
It's only shiny outside, no more soul on the inside. It's made to sell, nothing else, and it shows.
FF is a dead franchise, but's not a bad thing, just keep an eye out for for the next cool thing.

Final Fantasy VII was my favorite game for a while as a kid. Liked VIII and IX, loved X, liked XII. XIII was an embarrassment of a game Square's other RPGs between it and XV left no hope for me. The reveal trailer of Versus being turned into XV was pretty good, but the playable demos turned me off from the game entirely, particularly the chapter one demo. I wasn't really paying it attention to it anymore by the time it came out. Honestly people saying that they've just now lost faith must be pretty young I think. There was no reason to expect much from the game.

My love for JRPGs died with the PS1, so FFIX was my last one. I guess I just got tired of the genre after playing a shitload of them.
I played a bit of XV's demo but I didn't enjoy the combat, even though it looked cool at times. The mechanic girl have some nice tits, though.

FFXV Windows Edition was GOTY 2018

Oh is it really now? I assumed that game would never come out but now that I hear the kh2 staff is on it I'm interested

This game was fucking disgusting and nothing more than a soulless sell out.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9PN8pzSn2Q

I mean, listen to Gladio literally shilling Cup Noodles. You can tell his VA is dying on the inside.

Attached: ff xv cup noodles.jpg (1400x785, 364K)

Tetsuya Nomura said development is going great and it will have a big showing this year

the cup noodle quest is one of the best things about the game though

There should have been more music from 14 in the car music list.
Fishing was fun.
The game was shit.

It will be a flagship PS5 game, I imagine.

It was literal shilling. It was disgusting. FF XV felt so corporate and had no heart

Attached: 1547935063841.jpg (719x719, 69K)

Knew it was shit in an instant. I don't need a shitty fucking story. I know if it's a good game or not straight away. And back in 2016 I was fucking right but didn't like that fact. Fucking depressed me as I remember back in '06 in school it was announced and turned into shite.

2006 trailer had bush era pre-social media aesthetics and this new fucking piece of shit had obama era soulless aesthetics and story telling.

>dude you get to eat food in the game lmao XD
In the older FF's it was funny but judging it from people playing it, it's just fucking FF: sims.

Unless they pull a Persona 5 and have launch on PS4 and PS5

It sucks Noctis was wasted on such a shitty game

Attached: noctis ff xv.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

I gave up after XIII-2. After that game, I was no longer able to delude myself into thinking anything after XI was even passable.

That's what made it so sad. A quest about shilling another product felt more soulful than the rest of the entire game. That's a low you have to try to reach.

What could have been

Attached: ff versus XIII gameplay.gif (445x250, 1.25M)

It's literally Kingdom Hearts!

sadly yes XV plus 13 and all it's dumb iterations I came to the point where I realized that final fantasy's just aren't for me anymore. I enjoy old school type RPG's and that's not final fantasy anymore

>A grimdark Kingdom Hearts game with no Disney
That's the wet dream everybody wanted and it was that until Tabata took over

Attached: 1511569453936.png (528x321, 133K)

Bought the game last week during the steam sale. Haven't played it yet probably will this weekend. I wasn't aware of versus 13 and how it was supposed to be the most kino thing ever. So I have no expectations to be let down.

i got it at launch too. I had some weird bugs but i also had fun

Final Fantasy XV is literally wasted potential the game and that hurts so bad to say

Attached: 4DB4F970-9789-41B3-A1B3-93B8B5372A2D.jpg (600x448, 49K)

Even with no expectations the game will still let you down. It has no soul

It's a huge shame, the Luminous engine looks great, same with the FOX engine. Why do all the good Jap engines go to fucking waste on shitty open world games?

Attached: 1549318888204.gif (412x264, 938K)

>FF 15 at launch
>fun
user HOW? It was so barebones and basic and the story was even more of an utter mess

Imagine having a REMAKE for a flagship PS5 title holy shit, the industry has truly gone creatively bankrupt.

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

I'm not a fucking retard, by that I mean I can simply enjoy things. Final fantasy has always been kind of really simple and easy tbqh. Everything sucks when you look at life like people do here.
It's really bad for your mental health. I would never come back, but you know hte deal.

I'd agree with you if it was a simple "remaster" game but by all accounts its going to be an entirely new game, just with a familiar plot.

Sorry i meant Dragon Quest XI

Attached: slimed.gif (550x400, 25K)

>that leviathan fight from the E3 2013 trailer vs what we actually got
That one probably hurt the most

Attached: D89C402B-19C0-4C3A-832E-2BB1E98D36A5.jpg (567x347, 25K)

I never played a DQ game. Would I like 11?

do you enjoy old school turn based rpgs?

I loved Persona 5 so yes

Attached: ann persona 5.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

I don’t understand how Tabatha make Type-0 and then went on to make FFXV. That game was fucking dark as shit, and then you look at FFXV and what it could have been. I still like both games though.

then yeah you'd probably enjoy it, it's turn based with a circle of action so you can move you characters around if you want or you can shut that off and just play turn based.

Oh god please don't remind me

Attached: ff 15 is sonic 06 bad.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Sweet. I'm definitely going to give it a shot then. Thanks user

So were we suppose to give a shit about Luna at all? Because she got like no screentime and when she did appear she gets killed. The game did a piss poor job of developing her character

Attached: 1547760669220.png (320x240, 67K)

Considering Type-0 was shit too it makes sense that Tabata made FFXV.

There's no reason to like or care about her. She's pretty and that's it.