So she's not going to give blowjob or pussy no matter what I do? I should cut her head off

So she's not going to give blowjob or pussy no matter what I do? I should cut her head off.

Attached: velour.png (1024x1024, 729K)

>he actually fell for the old toreador seduction trick

Oh you poor fella.
Her only reward is a cheap postcard.

Attached: 1547504464988.jpg (1002x1336, 328K)

Yeah I felt cheated too

You need to find out her real name, being called that is the only thing that gets her wet.

Reminder that the old books were nothing like the atrocity they are printing now. Anyone who tells you this is an unequivocal liar. For some reason there were a number of coordinated posters trying to force that last night.

Attached: 1549127067269.gif (600x337, 1.68M)

This is why Malkavchad is best clan.

Vampires usually don't have sex at all. Feeding is supposed to be better for them.

It's the raging newfag from last night, how are ya bud?

Here's one now, trying to deflect from the narrative. Thanks, I was worried it didn't sound plausible

She gives you a fair bit of cash too, doesn't she?

Call in reinforcements tranny, do it

psychotic bitch lost her mind at me when i killed that filmwriter, even though i met and killed him way before i met her

I didn't say you were wrong, the thread last night was full of shit. Thankfully you made it entertaining at the end, going full feral on everyone.

He was an innocent that she had a bit of a soft spot for. Did you expect her to be okay with it just because it happened before you talked to her?

Nope.

I should have played a murderous nosferatu without muh dik arguments.

Don't tell that lie again. It annoys me

i should be more important to her than him

what lie? are you wrong?

Besides, you’d think fucking the kine would be about as well regarded as a human fucking a cow.

>interacting with women

Attached: Nosferatu.jpg (350x325, 19K)

aw, you're jealous

Attached: hm.png (142x271, 59K)

There was nothing in the old books that is comparable to the shit they're printing now, and no convincing reason a half dozen posters would suddenly get it in their heads that there is, unless they were all trying to push the same lie

If you want to try and find an example of something in the old books you think was on par with Rudi, go ahead and find it for me. Or just tell me the book and chapter it's from, I have all the pdfs and can screencap them myself. So the lie is not going to get any more traction here. Just letting you know

Attached: 1550262508040.jpg (640x496, 26K)

Is that job comfy user? I'm thinking about getting a security job while at uni for some extra cash but that seems like an okay alternative.

Not my pic, saved it from a more recent thread.

Attached: ocean house.jpg (1600x1200, 318K)

user, I agreed with you, the last thread was full of shit.
The new WoD/CoD went full retard and it will likely drip into the new game.

Yeah the new game is doomed. As is any other vampire game that skirts too close to WoD's lore (good luck they fucking covered everything by now) because we know how trigger happy WW is with the legal shit. They tried to sue Underworld for looking too much like WoD ffs.

I guess things are really not ever going to go back to normal

She was playing you, like every vampire except one.

depending on where you get it and how okay you are with having a gun pointed at you

Negative 10%. Do these places even allow you to CC your own weapon?