Post taste, get recommended a vidya gaem

Post taste, get recommended a vidya gaem.

Attached: evil dead 2, twin peaks the return, the night of the hunter, f-zero gx, doom, crash bandicoot, pluto (904x904, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BXj5tuAtfGs
youtu.be/6r9srWOCjAo
youtu.be/6zWgrkziDM0
youtu.be/Lva8L-J8x04
youtu.be/ye-FvKCZp3s
youtu.be/3BQgfSfMG4E
youtu.be/UnilUPXmipM
youtu.be/7uZQtXNOESs
youtube.com/watch?v=RvTtUWTR9_o
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
befunky.com/create/collage/
youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one 3x3 grid for multiple sources of media
o shit nigga what u doin

I don't play by anybody's rules. Whats your taste like, dear user? I'd like to recommend some vidya for those of quality taste.

Attached: 1523302090035.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

Fair enough, I'll post the vidya one after too, might as well

Attached: My Favourite....png (1303x1247, 1.69M)

Attached: 3x3 Vidya List.png (500x500, 464K)

Viewtiful Joe
Deus Ex

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 327K)

I feel like you'd like Cuphead for some reason
Play some God Hand my dear friend
I'd recommend Journey. Beautiful game.

You know, I think I realized the problem with post time skip One Piece. Luffy just needs to button his shirt. That would honestly make it 3 times better.

>I'd recommend Journey. Beautiful game.
It's supposed to come out on PC so I will for sure then.

Maybe Valkyria Chronicles

Sunless Sea

Attached: 1525865716679.png (920x920, 1.74M)

faggot

play ballistics
youtu.be/BXj5tuAtfGs
and have another recommendation on the house
youtu.be/6r9srWOCjAo
you remind me of a gay fat midget i used to be friends with
play god hand
youtu.be/6zWgrkziDM0
play alpha centauri
youtu.be/Lva8L-J8x04

also the only animes i like are mecha and moomins, just throwin that information out there

Attached: WIP.jpg (2643x2643, 3.33M)

Play Gunstar Heroes

gay thread lol

Shut up

I essentially did the same thing as OP but albums instead of movies.

What am I in for?

Attached: IMG_20190226_162845.jpg (1564x1564, 2.04M)

Is there anyone who doesn't like Moomins?

It would take way too fucking long to make charts for music and animation/comics (let alone if I should separate east/west into separate charts). I still need to update my vidya chart but I'm waiting for DMC5 so I don't have to edit it twice.

I've been listening to Stevie Wonder, Czarface, C2C, Clipping, Jurassic 5, Caravan Palace, and for nostalgia purposes Britney Spears lately. Artists that immediately come to mind that I haven't listened to in the past couple weeks are The Mars Volta, MF DOOM, and Blind Guardian. My favorite album is probably Alive 2007 by Daft Punk.

If you like Shonen with friendship themes done well then read Konjiki no Gash.
Fuck James Joyce. A Portrait of An Artist As a Young Man gave me an existential crisis for 2 straight months when I read it for a class during my 2nd or 3rd semester of undergrad. Fart fetish-having motherfucker.
The only theme I can pick up on from this is an aesthetic and I've played very few games that have that aesthetic that are worth recommending. Ever tried Under Night In-Birth?
You're almost done, huh? I still think you should try Silent Scope, especially if you can find a cabinet for it.

Attached: 5x5 vidya.jpg (1530x1530, 1.14M)

wow king gay has crowned the thread gay. very prestigious, we are all truly blessed.

There's at least one good thing in each row so you're okay. Play Viewtiful Joe.

>You're almost done, huh?
I will probably take a break after 144, but no, not even close.
>I still think you should try Silent Scope, especially if you can find a cabinet for it.
lol okay, ill keep an eye out

Rate mine faggots, also don't recommend FF6 since i've already played & loved it

Attached: Rate my Favorites.jpg (1694x1426, 801K)

at least listen to some good music
youtu.be/ye-FvKCZp3s
youtu.be/3BQgfSfMG4E
youtu.be/UnilUPXmipM

Attached: img-1309.jpg (210x350, 10K)

I watched that Kaspar movie and I didn't get it. Am I brainlet?

the worst taste i have ever seen in my entire life

> POPULAR BAD
> NICHE GOOD

Attached: NPC.jpg (971x546, 56K)

What is that on the mid-left
I'm stuck in my wage cage with only my phone, can't crop the image and google it

>all orchestra
I already listen to pic related and I like when the disco I listen to implements strings, is that close enough?

Attached: 81UBy5DIxNL._SL1300_.jpg (1300x1300, 216K)

Boring, all of these is critically acclaimed generic shit that everyone who is a fan of it's genre likes. TkAM, Spirited Away, MJ & OoT are peak normalfag tier. That said, you would love Okami & PreCure

its not for everyone i guess.

Attached: kasparhauser-KITTEN.jpg (800x450, 49K)

no dude, not even close.

All based except for Asuka, Xenogears & Chrono Cross

I haven't given two fucks about films in ages so I put down my favorite albums instead

R8 me fags

Attached: mosaicc1d7d6249230d022b7c5381fa8d3d83bffe26cf4.jpg (900x900, 213K)

can the abomination you have posted even be described as popular

Try Nox and nights into dreams

> Michael Jackson, Evangelion, Lain, Teen Titans, Nanoha, Ghibli Shit, Nintendo Shit, SquareSoft shit, Madoka, Mulholland Drive, Alice in Wonderland, freaking To Kill a Mockingbird
> Somehow not popular
How can someone be so fucking wrong?

Okay I will try to lower my standards to match your pseudointellectual tastes

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-165517.png (1803x2048, 388K)

no bully

Attached: 56322232.jpg (3264x3264, 1.04M)

Jesus christ how fucking generic can someone possibly be? It's like you went on Metacritic & MAL and simply picked all of the top rated shit

nobody actually cares about that shit. i think to kill a mockingbird may be the top book people who pretend to read list as their favorite. start with the greeks, holy fuck.

Attached: 8759c5baba0f377ebb763b8986a85843.jpg (530x800, 108K)

give me something good

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3988x3988, 2.49M)

The Maxx. A comic book by Sam Kieth which got an animated adaptation by MTV in the mid 90s. It's kind of a surrealistic, psychological comic book about a hobo who thinks he's a super-hero and travels in between the real world where he's taken care of by a social worker named Julie. In the mythical/subconsciouss world he's a warrior who protects Julie and she's his queen. It gets really trippy the further you read it.

>listen to programmatic monkey music
>I listen to *insert jungle beat* isn't that close enough?!
>no? well y-you're just a ps-pseud
at least listen to some jazz or contemporary, you goddamn ape. Yea Forums is the worst board on all of Yea Forums and should be deleted.

>Dr. Stone
Good taste detected.

Attached: 14.jpg (1456x1064, 554K)

4/7
3/4
0/4

Attached: 3x3.jpg (956x956, 365K)

your collage could use more sega related games.

> Nobody cares about Nintendo

You might like Shadows of the Damned. Only on last gen consoles sadly.

I think you might like Light Crusader.

It's the best thing WSJ has put out in ages, HxH is a strong contender but the art isn't up to scratch and not every arc is as good as Chimera Ant or Succession War unfortunately.

Upcoming Atelier Nelke will be a lot like Recettear except with town building. Also Ever Oasis in the 3DS.

Trails of Cold Steel if you liked Persona that much. It's got geopolitcal intrigue just like MGS3 and KOTOR as well.

Attached: 3x3recent.jpg (1200x1200, 1.2M)

i can't think of a single one i'd want to put on there

Attached: makes u go hm.jpg (216x176, 12K)

Rate Yea Forums's taste

Attached: Template 99.jpg (2500x2500, 3.31M)

nobody over the age of 12, no

>Yea Forums is the worst board on all of Yea Forums and should be deleted.
>talks like a Yea Forumstated retard
I only put 3 albums up there, all similar genre fair enough but not even close to defining the entirety of my tastes. If you want some jazz, I'm bumping davis, weather report, nujabes, and fukui. I bet you'd sure be pissing in your pants if you were in a friend's car and they handed the aux to you. Of course that would never happen because you have no friends since you're stuck listening to literally the most boring orchestrated music on the planet while staring at your pathetic self in-between the black loading screens of the shitty games you probably like

Attached: eat-shit-asshole-fall-off-your-horse-tell-him-yourself-7788575.png (500x524, 132K)

Ah so your a Snoy Tranny, makes sense

Keep your console war faggotry out of the thread. There are probably tens of shitty threads for you to go shitpost in. This is a thread for gentlemen to discuss their tastes.

Attached: 1508192911363.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

>it’s another classicalfag who doesn’t even understand the music he listens to and only listens to classical because he can act smug about it rather than appreciate the music itself episode
Haven’t listened to future days but krautrock in general is great, good taste.
Davis,nujabes (literally not jazz), FUCKING RYO FUKUI
seriously kill yourself
I bet you looked up “good jazz music” on google to come up with those replies you fucking fag.

Attached: 04BAFA29-52AF-4C60-94C3-1ED2FA75B2D2.jpg (462x484, 51K)

>davis, weather report, nujabes, and fukui
You're completely retarded. I'm out.

Attached: shake.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

>GUY LIKE THING AND THAT BAD
you're really just as bad as the classical dude
>nujabes isn't jazz
youtu.be/7uZQtXNOESs

Not him but what's wrong with Weather Report

Attached: 1540097418409.jpg (997x995, 204K)

That’s literally sampled jazz with a hiphop beat over it. Nujabes did not compose or perform any of that. All he did was put a hip hop drum loop over it you fucking mong.

bottom right looks really cool what is it

Attached: 3x3 3 only.jpg (3264x3264, 609K)

Music, Comics, Books
TV, Games, Movies

Attached: mosaicd1014b461e82d31d0958539cf0120d8abfdc027c.jpg (920x615, 243K)

Didn't say he composed it, but it still is categorized as jazz. To add, sampling and reconfiguring a source can create something new while expanding on the original. Why are you so bitter about things other people like? I get where we are right now but still.

absolute super taste user

Takemitsu Zamurai. One of my favorites of all time.

Attached: takemitsu-zamurai-1742788.jpg (800x1155, 173K)

>it’s another classicalfag who doesn’t even understand the music he listens to
don't project @ me, i listen to whatever i like.

Attached: 81woSifFxHL._SX355_.jpg (355x317, 34K)

Just because you sampled a genre doesn’t make whatever you create from it that genre. That nujabes track you posted is hiphop, not jazz.

Attached: topsters2.png (892x892, 953K)

oh nice the top right image didnt save, its supposed to be The United States of America - s/t

What about a jazz album that consists of covers of hip-hop beats that sampled jazz?
youtube.com/watch?v=RvTtUWTR9_o

One song can encompass multiple genres and hip hop is derivational from jazz.

somebody recommend me something that's fun and not repetitive boring trash
please, I don't know what type of game I even like anymore

just tried Papers, Please and Rain World, didn't like either of them, Papers started off fun but became way too repetitive

here's a list of games I disliked yes I have autism:
rain world, dark messiah, deus ex/HR, legend of grimrock, 40k DoW, FEAR, HL1-2, thief, painkiller, arx fatalis, baldur 1-2, arcanum, morrowind, NWN2 + MotB
endless legend, LoK soul reaver, dark souls, pathologic, E.Y.E, fallout OG, mount & blade, gothic 1-2, witcher 1 & 3, oddworld stranger's wrath, MGS2, mother 3, okami, metal gear rising, metroid prime 2, kirby super star, nier: automata, nu-GoW,

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (3264x2804, 3.37M)

Unironically 10/10 taste in music and videogames. In the bottom row I unfortunately only know Eraserhead, which is still amazing though.

it looks sick

the unlabelled in the bottom row it This House Has People In It (maybe doesnt really count as a film). if you like eraserhead you'll probably like it (and most of Alan Resnick's other stuff)

SMT Nocturne

Attached: 3x3.jpg (908x908, 300K)

no

>repetitive boring trash
like most of your chart

post yours hotshot, guarantee a MGS or NieR game is on there

Attached: top three.png (861x868, 1.56M)

nice try

Attached: mosaicdfd74af54bed8540a5b647891717397f753f86b7.jpg (920x920, 292K)

Don't bully

Attached: r8.png (875x879, 1.42M)

>both of us like Shovel Knight and SotC, both have a Souls game

anyway HL2 is an overrated tech demo

Ever watch the Deltora Quest anime?

i said most not all you fucking sped

Don't ever post a chart this bad again. I could destroy you with just a thought.

Original poster, do it

>neutral milk hotel
Kys

I never knew that existed until now. What's it like?

Anachronox

Attached: 3 by 3.jpg (920x920, 315K)

I only saw a couple of episodes on TV once. It seemed solid enough, although I'm not too familiar with the books either, so I'm unsure how faithful the adaptation is. I have to imagine these designs aren't 1:1 though. I did like the bearded guy, I remember that much, even if looking at him now he almost looks like a recolored Hohenheim from FMA.

Attached: original.jpg (900x720, 216K)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (908x908, 302K)

Are you the user that creates all the Remember11 threads

No

Seeing God Hand is usually a sign of Yea Forums game hipster

Obligatory:
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

>Ulysses
>Rorschach
>MGS3
You're my brother

STOP RECOMMENDING THIS SHIT SITE YOU MONGOLOID!

GO HERE
befunky.com/create/collage/

THANK YOU!

Morrisey, do all britbongs long that guy?

DeS, Deus Ex, Planescape: Torment, Thief Gold and Divine Divinity are in my 3x3, plus there's numerous other facts, for example, you have an underrated masterpiece like DK '94 on there, and prefer Monkey Island 1 over 2 (just like I do). I also love E.Y.E., Ys I&II (although not as much as OiF) and Hard Cops. I definitely need to check out all the games from your mosaic that I haven't played. I feel that our taste is eerily similar.

Attached: collage3x4.jpg (3264x2414, 2.97M)

Throw the OG Crash Bandicoot trilogy and CTR in there as well.

Yikes please kill yourself

Explain and I will.

I'm never going to get to post this again, why did I put in so much effort. You can tell how long it's been since I watched television on a TV, I'd throw on SG-1 if I remembered any of it though.
If you like Spectre Knight, try Gunvolt if you haven't, Controls similarly to MMX and going fast as fuck through levels is real fun.
You got some good choices mate.
>Ziggy Stardust and Steel Ball Run
I like you user, I assume you've heard Scary Monsters given you like both? If not, it's real good, so I highly reccomend it.
>also the only animes i like are mecha and moomins, just throwin that information out there
My fucking /m/an.

Attached: 5x5.png (1572x1572, 3.67M)

>Sin and Punishment
>Getter Robo
>MF Doom
Good taste

Yep.

Attached: vmoa.jpg (3264x2436, 3.23M)

Attached: mosaic78044d6124de4d12ce06541aa2900bac0d1e2ada.jpg (920x920, 229K)

>DOOM
I like you even more than before, fellow 5x5 user. I'm more of a Vaudeville Villain/Mouse & the Mask kinda guy though.

Attached: 1549406743488.jpg (750x1071, 165K)

Play this game now.

Attached: 220px-Transformers_Devastation_cover_art.jpg (220x244, 34K)

>I don't play by anybody's rules.
my pussy is wet

>the Nirvana demo with Buzz Osborne on the guitar
Damn dude just listen to The Melvins or some other good Noise Rock/Sludge band from that same age like Big Black or The Jesus Lizard which that demo tries to replicate
Your vidya choices are pretty gnarly though so I give you thaat
youtube.com/watch?v=oaFNjY8UPOo

50.5/69 good taste

Cheers lad.
I must admit, Doomsday and Madvilliany are the only albums of his I'd say I've listened to enough to have a proper opinion on, but I've heard Vaudeville Villain a couple times before so I'll give it a spin right now. If I stay back in the mood for listening to albums I'll check out that other one too, if you like it I can see me liking it too.

here's my musical 3x3 I guess

Attached: mosaicbe61b1c786c3c00a4da179a15c76d984c945bab0.jpg (920x920, 362K)

Attached: Kneel down plebs.jpg (1200x1200, 1.57M)

I made this. I am not proud.

Attached: autism.jpg (2880x3236, 3.2M)

>TPC
>crapitals

Fuck it. I made this vidya character 3x3 last night for a thread so I'll post it again.

Vaudeville Villain has some of his best beats that aren't on collaborative projects, and his flow is a lot more aggressive and cocky because Viktor Vaughn is a different character from MF DOOM but is implied to represent DOOM's younger and more wreckless self. On Madvillainy, Fancy Clown is a Viktor Vaughn diss track on MF DOOM for stealing his girl, because DOOM can write diss tracks about himself.

MatM is a collaboration between DOOM, producer Danger Mouse, and early-mid 2000s [adult swim]. It's all over the place in terms of beat samples, has features from Cee-Lo, Ghostface, and Talib Kweli, and has original voice work from the casts of Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's nonstop fun to listen to and has some really fantastic lyricism.

Your taste is rooted in a particular timeframe in a good way. Big 6/6.

Attached: 3x3 game characters.jpg (920x920, 205K)

>Podcast 3x3
Never thought of that. Good taste, MBMBAM bro.
>That Meghan Trainor press release Justin forces himself to read out loud on this week's episode

Attached: 1528753297833.png (800x600, 347K)

I spend hours over these fucking charts, trying to pick things that I truly like and as soon as I finish I feel unsatisfied and delete it, always. Ask me what my favorite game is and I just can't tell you. It depends. I can't commit to anything solid.
I get lost in an endless thought tangent like I'm stuck in a Proust novel.

based.

Chakan: The Forever Man

Extermination

RE2 Remake

Attached: top three.jpg (863x1005, 361K)

Yeah the beats so far have been real nice, and MatM does sound fun.
And fuck it, here's mine too then. Never played Skullgirls, but it's cool that you can actually play stuff in game while playing Big Band.
Mad points for anything Naganuma dude, and I like the album art of that bottom middle one, so if you're still around later I'll hit you up with what I think of it.
GaoGaiGar, specifically some parts of the OVA sequel FINAL, can get pretty over the top, and it's got the best goddamn combination sequence ever. The Getter Robo manga if you wanna see where some of the ideas in TTGL came from, and fuck it: Kamen Rider Fourze was written by the same guy as TTGL so maybe you might like that too.
Tarkus and NES Ninja Gaiden are sweet, still stuck on the first game myself though admittedly.

Attached: Vidya Characters 3x3.png (936x936, 1.07M)

>GaoGaiGar
I'll have to check it out. I watched Giant Robo recently and loved it.

If the top right implies you like the classicvanias you should check out King of Demons for the Super Famicom. Honestly I don't much care for the classicvanias and I still love King of Demons.

>King of Demons
That looks interesting, I dig the feel this has to it.
Wasn't too into Giant Robo myself, but there are a few aspects of it that were pretty cool.

Have you played the 1997 Blade Runner point-and-click adventure? Give it a try if not

Attached: mosaic1eae075a0a62165a8a01983103519226f174ef95.jpg (920x920, 251K)