*AHEM*

*AHEM*

>Granblue is getting a fighting game developed by Arc System Works.
>Mementos stage leaked.

Looks like the 5ch leak was correct, GENTLEMEN, I’M IN.

Attached: B57F615E-AF83-42D1-ACEA-BB9144523D82.jpg (1154x1775, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137
personacentral.com/rumor-persona-5-arena-development-p5r-complete-edition-2019-super-smash-ultimate-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ARE YOU OK SORA?? ARE YOU OK SORA?!?!

Attached: shittydrawing.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Which one, the one that is actually from shiddit?

The Granblue fighting game was known before that leak, plus Mementos was fucking obvious since Sakurai doesn't give 2 shits about spoilers.

Attached: basedsora.png (327x364, 134K)

Why does one rule out the other, anyway? It's like saying that Megaman making it in means Ryu couldn't get in.

Except the game was revealed weeks after the 5ch post.

Why are these threads ALWAYS made by a dumb phoneposter?

What does Erdrick do? What specials would he have? I have no idea what a Dragon Quest is besides the fact that Akira Toriyama is involved.

We are only getting one SE rep and it makes sense that after SE’s biggest IP get’s a rep, the second one follows.

Sorry Sora, maybe you’ll get in a Disney infinity sequel if they ever revive it?

Info on that game existed before dickwad

Here's a concept I came up with some time back to answer this very question

Attached: DQIII_Erdrick_and_Slime.png (338x400, 134K)

Sword and shield, fire spells, lightning spells, maybe a teleport spell called Zoom and unlimited anounts of items Sakurai could work with.

If he represents all DQ protagonists we could even get some buffs and debuffs.

I forgot the text. Sorry.
>Uses sword for basic melee attacks, dash attack is similar to links.
>Stage entrance is Zoom
>Up B is Chimara Wing, which moves him high up, but you can't control trajectory
>Neutral B is a chargeable fireball. It goes from Frizz, Frizzle, Kafrizzle
>Down B is Psych up from 8. It's like Incineroars Revenge but it's chargeable. It powers up the next melee attack.
>Side B is also chargeable. It goes Woosh, Swoosh, Kaswoosh.
>Down Smash is Crackle, creating icicles on the ground
>Up Smash is Boom, creating an explosion above
>Side Smash is Kazap, which calls lightning from above. Good for enemies on ledges.
>Final Smash is a swarm of monsters from the series trampling over the enemies.
>Stage is Charlock Castle
The idea would be a character with a lot of chargeable moves to simulate the turn based nature of the games as well as there being a cost for using spells over weaker melee attacks.

>We are only getting one SE rep
According to what? I'm not saying Erdrick isn't in (Brave pretty much confirms it), and I doubt Sora's making it in but I don't see how that logic works.

Sure thing kid, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Brave pretty much confirms it
>still believing this

He could call upon his party members in a system similar to game and watch’s hammer or duck hunts hispanics with the merchant, mage, clown, etc

Please try to hide your embarrassing lack of Japanese vidya culture knowledge better.

So he'll be a Robin-Shulk? Not terribly exciting but I'll take it.

>a common word must mean he's in
You're the embarrassing retard here

If you can guess the new Smash character it's a boring pick. The ones that come out of nowhere are way more interesting (Joker, the plant) not to mention it btfo the clout chasing leaklosers.

Attached: 1508872925113.png (1200x1200, 837K)

>Common word

Oof.

Smash should literally just get it's own board at this point.

You retards don't even know what a tilt attack is, you don't know that you can roll from ledge, you don't even know how to tech and yet you'll rave on and on about rosterfag bullshit. Who fucking gives a FUCK who's in the game?

It's time to fucking stop.

Attached: 1549946597920.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>common word
>word used to refer to the main characters of dragon quest
quit the delusion

>oofing in current year
Cringe

>452488692
You're the deluded one

>"BROS... BROS... CHECK IT OUT I GOT THE LEAKS THE NEW CHARACTER IS FUCKIN' UUHHHH... an echo fighter and a Pokemon rep??? Yeah!!! FOLLOW ME AND TALK ABOUT ME FOR 15 MINUTES PLEASE!!!!!"
"Leakers" are literally subhumans. Taking random fucking shots in the dark until a single one sticks then everyone blows them until the character/game is out then they throw them away like fucking garbage because they're worthless now. They're literally "that kid".

The only retards who like piranha plant do so only to piss off people who wanted better characters.

You’re basically a retard.

i like dragon ball more than z, so i hope kid erdrick gets in over adult goku

Cope snoypony.

plant is fun and has a lot of personality
pissing off rostercucks is a bonus

Post links showing proof buddy, I've already seen the 5ch post in correlation to the Grandblue reveal but if you got some hard evidence showing that this game was known about before-hand, I'd legitimately love to see it.

>It’s fun and has personality.

You need to get better bait, i don’t think even the most butthurt genofag could get angry at a post so stupid and low effort.

My most wanted characters when Ultimate was announced was Simon, Erdrick, and a Megami Tensei character. If Erdrick get's in, I don't care who else gets in.

>"Here's what he can do:"
>*Nothing*

Thanks.

I forgot the text the first time. Here:

>Sakurai just said he didn't put Alucard in because Alucard would be another fucking sword user in the sea of swords currently in the game
>"Oh, but let's add sword Goku"

D E L U S I O N A L

Attached: CFTsnhRUIAA5fYz.jpg (1279x1800, 339K)

I'm not tickled about Erdrick either but let's face it, Sakurai will NEVER stop putting in sword fighters. Hell, Joker has a sword in his model render.

That's a dagger.

A big one

Attached: Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate-3.0-Joker-DLC.png (1280x720, 173K)

Really? That's a long-ass dagger.

Erdrick is not even the most popular DQ protag. His game is the most popular, but it's not because of him. Alena is Japan's favorite

Attached: DQHTWTWBB_-_Alena.png (800x800, 254K)

>japanese game
>female lead

Not on your life, feminist faggot

except she literally is Japan's favorite DQ hero

Attached: 1547329106168.jpg (7000x5500, 3.28M)

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

I thought LoZ wasn't that big in Japan? It's not disliked but it rarely breaks 1m units.

you don't have to like LoZ to like Link

Ohhh. So it's just a pervert thing.

punch girl is definitely more interesting than sword boy

Attached: DQHII_Alena_GolemGauntlets.jpg (1280x720, 380K)

Honestly, I feel like most "leaks" don't take into account the fact that marketing teams K N O W 100% for a fact that WAIFUS sell to whales more than anything else. Every leak list I see has Z E R O (零) fucking females unless it's the occasional Reimu (which would be cool but let's be honest, she has no chance). You guys are all retarded for thinking that Nintendo's marketing team wouldn't have a review of the choices to advise that they change the proposed sausage fests into something more financially lucrative. I don't think we're getting who you posted, but we're definitely getting at least one female in the DLC (screencap this and repost it in 2020 where I'll take a video of me shitting on my naked GF if I'm wrong)

Pic related is my gf. I'll take a shit on her in lolita as well if I'm wrong, just to double up on it.

Attached: babe.jpg (960x960, 192K)

Crapped. See you (and her) 2020. Don't skimp out on us.

Bait. He chose Belmonts because whip is iconic to the series and he is right. Picking anyone else to rep them in Smash would be a bad call. Had nothing to do with
>no more swords!
At all, dipshit.

>Sakurai said that he doesn't like making sword characters anymore since it's hard to make them unique
>Alena is the most popular protag of one of the >she's literally the most prominent figure next to the OCs on any DQ spinoff that has the previous heroes show up
>she's the only MC from Dragon Quest to be playable in Fortune Street(the rest are side characters, the villain, and slime)
>Alena is also NOT a sword character and is a martial arts babe
why does everyone think it's Erdrick again? outside of blindly following "leakers"

Attached: 9658420c144338e73262ae8cbce14764.jpg (800x1131, 109K)

Ashlynn, Jessica and Veronica would be much better than dumb russian 4.2 feet little mac.

Based japan voting for Snake like that, knew I liked them for a reason

Attached: 1547591376692.gif (320x180, 2.6M)

none of those are the MAIN character

Attached: f485f0499284a32fcce2a1bdf205ccec.jpg (480x640, 34K)

It IS possible for a leaker to be right about one thing and wrong about another.
It's also possible for them to be right about one thing and LIE about another.

We can't know until we know but I will make one thing clear: If Banjo & Kazooie aren't in Smash I'm going to kick the world in half. I swear to fucking God.

yeah, i figure the leaker has a source on Granblue and bullshitted everything else, no way some dude would know about 7 different companies and their plans for 2019-2020

She isn’t either.

Yeah. That's actually EXACTLY what I would do. I'm a cunt. I would know.

So you’re saying that he got a source, then lucky guessed mementos and then lied about Erdrick.

Just cope dude, cope.

It's possible though I feel a bit improbable. Maybe someone got info on the imminent release of Granblue and decided to make it more interesting by tagging Smash leaks to it as well but I like to think no one would waste people's time like that. Then again, that was the logic behind the Grinch leak so who knows.

>Erdrick wasn't even playable in Dragon Quest Heroes
>people think he's gonna be in Smash

>lucky guessed mementos
Not him but it's not really a lucky guess. It's an obvious choice. There's a better chance of getting that right than wrong. It's not like there's a 10% of getting Mementos right. It's more like the other way around.

Isn't that what happened with Virgiben? Got some stuff right, guessed on the rest and lied about other shit.

Mementos is one of the most important parts of P5 dude. Anyone could've seen it coming, it's just that nobody WANTED it.

None of the protagonists appear in Heroes, dumbdumb.

>Lucky guessed Mementos
Yeah, not hard to do. Nobody was talking about the stage being Mementos because nobody WANTED it to be, not because it was unlikely.
How the fuck does this person know 7 different company's game release plans and every Smash DLC character all at once?

No. Here's your "brave". He's more influential and recognizable then you'd ever hope to be.

Attached: Dirk_the_Daring-0.png (320x500, 104K)

She's at least the poster child of her respective game.

Granbluefag here. A significant part of the community was already expecting an ArcSys fighter for it. It was public information that CyGames had sponsored EVO and was in communications with ArcSys, and everyone expected some kind of big franchise announcement during the CyFes event. It's very possible that someone made an educated guess and rode other things on it.

Not like it was dead obvious or anything but if enough people are throwing enough at a wall, it's inevitable that some "leaks" will stick. I still believe in Erdrick though but only because Dragon Quest is overdue as fuck.

But why risk it when you already have a source to give the leak credibility.
Also mementos was the worst part about the game with the worst music.

GODDAMIT ERDRICK! HOW DARE YOU STEAL FROM US, GENOBROS?

Attached: genofag.jpg (1008x236, 85K)

>call the game Heroes
>don't have any of the protagonists playable

Based and bluthpilled

>No. Here's your "brave". He's more influential and recognizable then you'd ever hope to be.
You're wrong. For he's the kind of man I hope to be.

>But why risk it when you already have a source to give the leak credibility.
>Also mementos was the worst part about the game with the worst music.
Because he's a cunt. Just like everyone else here.

And Vergeben was right about Soul Calibur 6, SNK Heroines DLC, and Kencineroar, but still ended up being full of shit in the end.

Is Yea Forums just fucking allergic to critical thinking?

Attached: 1520467033889.jpg (567x477, 23K)

>Alena appears in Heroes AND Fortune Street.
Is she, dare I say it, our DQ rep?

Attached: Alena.(Dragon.Quest.IV).full.184914.jpg (900x1349, 124K)

>Why does everyone think the more referenced human character in Dragon Quest would be the pick?
Geez user, take a wild guess.

Attached: toriyama.jpg (302x474, 27K)

All the people doubting Erdrick, the most leaked, confirmed and safest pick in the history of Smash leaks, are the same retards who bought the grinch leak.

Some people simply enjoy being constantly wrong and looking retarded, it’s their thing.

Chrom in 4.

Still surprised he didn't make launch roster

"Jane" is the best thing that could have happened with the latest datamine no matter the outcome.
If "Jane" is a female Joker (most likely to be added in P5R if real) then it invalidates both 5ch leaks because somehow both leakers knew abut Joker, his moveset, his reason to be in smash, his stage and yet missed the thing about having a female alt even if they did post about female Eidrick
If "Jane" being next to Joker is instead the result of random garbage text and it's not a female joker (a possibility because of the weird filename that looks like 2 filenames strung together) then the leaks are still wrong because no one predicted a female character with a ponytail (the "Jane" filename literally has the word ponytail in)

If you know absolutely anything about Persona 5 at all, you'd know Mementos isn't a lucky guess

>thinking Nintendo is gonna go safe after the Joker reveal
Based Reggie said it himself, it's gonna be characters no one expects

but Alena is the more shilled character appearing in every spinoff with DQ characters and crossovers

Attached: Itadaki_Alena.jpg (256x192, 32K)

Pr bullshit, its gonna be characters from series that make them money and dq does that very well.

I don't think there is anyone in the world as entitled as genofags. They are always the first to attack others, they always consider any character but Geno to be "too obscure, too cancerous, nobody asked for it, only idiots asked for it.". The moment the name Erdrick was first mentioned they raged hard against the entirety of DQ, but now they cry about how the DQ people are toxic.
I used to okay with Geno for years since he had such an active community, but not anymore, fuck these people, fuck their puppet.

>seething grinchfag pretending he didn't believe the grinch leak
>thinks Erdrick is a safe choice based literally on nothing except the word of some twitter faggots
>will get BTFO when Slime is revealed

Erdrick appears in every spinoff where other hero characters appear. Erdrick equipment or references to him appear in spin-offs as well. You cannot play as Erdrick in voice acted Dragon Quest heroes for obvious reasons, the same reasons why no other MC is there, but you can find his clothes to cosplay as him/her.
I find Alena super cute, but she is not in the same magnitude as Roto.

Attached: DVkz6IDU8AAb8it.jpg (1536x2048, 1.03M)

>DQ
>makes Nintendo money
I don't think they see a lot of money from the games they publish outside of Japan.

you realize that statue is a reference to the FIRST DQ right? not the one that Erdrick is in

>seething grinchie trying to deflect
I hate twitter/discord/resetera trannies but they're at least more intelligent than grinchfags.

When Erdrick is in they will be tears at first, but give it a week and the puppet scum will be quick to latch at DQ and talk about more Square Enix representation, remember to tell to fuck off.

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

I thought the whole argument was that DQ doesn't make money, at least in the West and that Erdrick is meant to boost sales?

I am aware, but to who does that equipment belong?

DQ will sell more smash DLC in Japan than joker worldwide.

Based Plant

How is that even possible?

Attached: keeptellingyourselfthat.gif (244x244, 1.85M)

That's a bit of an exaggeration I think, though I agree it will primarily sell in Japan. But what I'm referencing is the 5ch leak that claims Erdrick's inclusion is because Square wants the Western audience and thinks Erdrick in Smash is the best way to reel them in.

Check out DQ XI and P5 sales numbers, try to do basic research next time.

>Low tier garbage
>Joke character
>Already forgotten
The absolute state

>Tumblrgif
So that is what I am dealing with. You do know DQ11 outsold Persona 5, right?

you're missing the point. The leak LITERALLY said that Erdrick's inclusion is meant to promote the series in the west, how can rake in the cash if his whole inclusion is based on the fact that no one in the west knows who he is?

Not but the VAST majority of people who are fans of Persona are die-hard Sony fags who will never buy a Switch OR people who watch streams and don't play games themselves.

>thinking Square is that retarded

You’re right, it totally didn’t work for Fire Emblem.

>thinking console wars extend beyond Yea Forums
My Brother in law has all 3 consoles

>5ch leak
Wasn't that the same leak that called the DQ rep Erdrick in moonrunes rather than Roto?

that makes no sense considering that Erdrick hasn't been the playable character in years. If Square wanted to promote the series, why not put in the MC that the west would actually KNOW

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI_Hero-CG.png (794x873, 97K)

Dragon Quest is literally the second best selling franchise on the NES, it beats even Zelda.
I get the west is ignorant about the series, but that does not change the facts or its historical importance.

>everyone I don't like is a Grinchfag
Fuck off I was one of the few people on this board who actually didn't believe the Grinchleak and I don't believe this bullshit either.

they used both, but they used Erdrick first which makes no sense if you're a JAPANESE leaker

>Brave

He's fucking in, bros. Only took 22 years but he's finally in.

Attached: gaogaigarBD-41.jpg (1440x1080, 268K)

>this is the same argument
First off, Dragon Quest 3 did come to America, but it had to be call Dragon Warrior 3, for copyright bullshit reasons, and second, Sakurai considered keeping Marth and Roy only in the Japanese version, and third, Marth and Roy were in Melee's base roster.

>muh history
That argument became irrelevant when Bayonetta got in

Surprise surprise, Nintenkid’s brain is rotten after years of console wars and copious amounts of s.oy intake.

Not my theory, I don't have a horse in this race. This shit is straight from the leak, do with it as you will.
krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1544370354/137
personacentral.com/rumor-persona-5-arena-development-p5r-complete-edition-2019-super-smash-ultimate-leak/

>Sakurai adds cloud instead of lightning to better represent final fantasy

Sure thing grinchy.

But Sakurai probably has no emotional attachment to DQ

Alright, was just making sure.
Nah, but speaking of /m/, he's in.

Attached: Kamen Rider Brave.png (1166x655, 1.76M)

Read more Sakurai interviews.

Hitagi leaked the GBF game months in advance, if anything this means Steve is getting in and Erdicucks are getting dabbed on

>t. Ex-Grinchnigger

Sakurai's favorite Dragon Quest game is 3 but his favorite Final Fantasy game is 3 and favorite Persona game is 3, so take that how you want

but Erdrick isn't the most popular or beloved MC of FF dude. Cloud is the most popular FF character of all time, Erdrick isn't, stop making this stupid comparison.

>Hitagi
He literally went back on everything he said about the Smash Ultimate DLC

Sounds reasonable, now post the link to Hitagi saying this.

sakurai hates when games get too many sequels, so his opinion will naturally be biased against later installments

BUT ERDRICK IS POPULAR AND MY FAVORITE CHARACTER
I'VE NEVER PLAYED DRAGON QUEST BUT MY FAVORITE SMASH YOUTUBER SAID HE'S THE MOST POPULAR DRAGON QUEST CHARACTER SO I LOVE HIM AND I WANT HIM MORE THAN ANYONE

Cope

>thinking this when he's a massive FE fanboy and his favorite game is the 13th one

I like the PS4 AND the Switch but here's the thing. I'm not a Persona fan. that's the crux of the argument

>Who fucking gives a FUCK who's in the game?
Inarguably, more people than care about tourney tech. It's still a party fighter at its core, and most people care mainly about who's in than nearly anything else.

if Erdrick is the fan favorite DQ character, then why the heck is Alena the only human DQ character on Japan's popularity poll?

Because that poll is fake and you’re stupid for taking it seriously?

He’s Robin + a shield. How boring

it's not fake, it was taken from famitsu a couple years ago

>Who fucking gives a FUCK who's in the game?
user that's a part of the appeal.

haha yeah

this one safe as fuck pick got over those other two safe as fuck picks haha we win guys

Easier to ban evade.

Honestly I'd prefer this pick because

a. its actually unexpected
b. smash could use more female characters

Based and Slimepilled.

Fuck ZOMA and fuck mickey mouse.

god why does everyone pretend to be a fan of DQ?

Ban what? This is a vidya thread.

Back to your e-celeb garbage matthewmatowho shill.

My only two that haven’t gotten in are Skull Kid and Banjo. Every DLC character so far has been interesting and Erdrick would be a welcome addition. Skull Kid is an AT so I’ve lost hope there but with three spots left I’m still hoping for the ol’ bear and bird.

Slime is neat, but Rocket is better because Schleiman Tank.

Are DQfags so desperate for any type of representation that they are willing to just take a boring character like Erdrick? You have all these cool characters to pick from and you all settle on Erdrick? Fuck guys at least use your DQ support and root for more appealing characters from the franchise that would make people want to play DQ. Not some boring ass literal who gohan look alike.

Attached: 1543234432548.png (384x384, 122K)

>they'll never add the best DQ hero in the series

sad life boys

sad life

Attached: 61d035659ce06c1358efac6f70303b94[1].jpg (750x1500, 529K)

It's just going to be a Steve skin. Fucking shoot me.

Attached: monkeys paw.jpg (1200x900, 96K)

I did some research and ranked the best selling Third Party games on Nintendo consoles
>1)Street Fighter 2 (SNES) 6.3 million
>2)Dragon Quest 9 (DS) 5.7 million
>3)Just Dance (Wii) 5 million
>4)Monster Hunter G (3DS) 4.3 million
>5)Street Fighter 2 Turbo (SNES) 4.1 million
>6)Professor Layton 1 (DS) 4.1 million
>7)Monster Hunter 4 (3DS) 4.1 million
>8)Dragon Quest 3 (NES) 3.8 million
>9)Final Fantasy 6 (SNES) 3.4 million
>10)Dragon Quest 6 (SNES) 3.2 million
This leaves us with 3 Third Party IPs that have no representation, of those, Dragon Quest is the one that sold the most and one that is easy to turn into a fighter. Seems like the logical next step to take if they get an SE character, certainly more likely than Geno or Crono.

Erdrick has a female alt, you dolt
Are you saying nobody in these threads like DQ?

AHEM...
FUCK SORA
FUCK STEVE
FUCK ERDRICK
AND RAISE A TOAST TO MY GOOD FRIEND SANS UNDERTALE, WHO IS GOING TO BE IN SMASH!

Attached: FUCKLIGHTNERS.png (840x800, 6K)

That's not what he fucking said lmao. Holy shit you Soratards are literally delusional.

Erdrick isn't the most popular DQ protag or the most recent one or even the first one.

I hate DQ, but I love DQM and DQH

erdricks females alt is shit tier

>Reverse image
>It's only been posted on Yea Forums exactly 1 time

what the fuck, is this actually user's gf?

Attached: 1488316341846.jpg (150x137, 7K)

>i hate DQ
Yikes

they all pretend like Erdrick is the best hero when anyone who is actually a DQ fan could tell you he isn't and it's very clear they are only supporting the character because "IT WILL BTFO THESE GUYS!!!!!"

It's just boring compared to DQ Monsters and Dragon Quest Rocket Tank.

Mega yikes.

Plant
>in smash
Banjo
>not in smash

Yeah everyone knows that V is the best hero.

dumbass

I’d sell my copy. If he doesn’t make it in that’s fine, if Steve makes it in that’s fine, but if Banjo is reduced to a skin for another character that’s a slap in the face to fans.

>low tier

lmao

He didn't. Hitagi leaked a different fighting game (SNK I think?). But he never leaked GBF, which was exclusive to the 5chan leak.

However....Hitagi is currently saying Steve AND Erdrick are coming. So no matter which argument you want to make to pretend Erdrick isn't coming, it all points back to him.

But the V hero is just a kid, are you sure he would be ready for Smash?

Maybe you’re talking about the father?

Having nothing at all would be better then being a Steve skin.

Attached: 1543862560634.png (348x299, 160K)

BIG, HUGE yikes for me, oOof.

>favorite persona is 3

wtf I forgive sakurai for every decision he may or may not have made that I found disagreeable now

But user, he grows throughout his adventure! He isn't always a kid. One day he'll be big and strong and have his buddy Sabre to help him.

Steve will get Banjo into Smash one way or another. Whether its next DLC wave or next game.

>a female character with a ponytail
Who could it be if that was the case?
I wanna believe in Cammy, but it ain't happening before Chun-Li sadly

Erdrick is the most popular main character.
He was not the first one, but his character is central to Dragon Quest 1 and 2.
Erdrick is just not popular among kids whose first DQ was on DS. I hate to discriminate against them since I do like more people playing the franchise, but to ignore history like that is just bad.
His equipment is the most iconic equipment in the series, its even what got to make a crossover with Final Fantasy twice, with Roto's sword being in XII and the mobage.

Attached: Gra-Erdrick.jpg (799x587, 95K)

You do realize the V protagonist isn’t the Hero, right?

>oOof
You can't say that unless your anti-steve faggot.

Attached: OJ.gif (270x270, 2.3M)

it's gonna be Dan, they never said the character is female, they just have a ponytail

Attached: 465259.jpg (250x238, 19K)

I've never even played Dragon Quest but I know Alena is way more popular than Erdrick and is in more spinoffs as a playable character. It'd be like adding Cecil Harvey or Squall for FF representation instead of Cloud.

Attached: a5ad387e08552548fe2d11ff59012bf3.jpg (831x978, 126K)

Oh I just thought of something somewhat interesting.

What if the protagonist of V was made into a Pokemon Trainer-like?

Adding Erdrick would be like adding Squall or Cecil, I mean.

>Instead of Sora, Erdrick or Agnes, Brave turns out to be Vivi
How do you react?

Attached: 8813865d7ce896c6a1a538ef0c80ec06.jpg (400x374, 15K)

What if instead of Erdrick we get the Joker 3 protagonist, who functions similarly to Pokemon Trainer in where there are three monsters available and you can switch between them at any time? This way the focus is on the monsters (the most interesting and identifiable part of DQ) instead of the humanoids.

Attached: Joker3.jpg (1280x720, 796K)

the armor is popular, not the character. besides, that armor was in the first game too. when people see the armor they don't say "IT'S ERDRICK!!!!!!!" they say "it's Dragon Quest"

Please don't use Alena to shitpost

Better than Erdrick because he looks iconic to the FF series.

>STILL
>BELIEVING
>VERGEBEN

Attached: 1542101836415.png (291x300, 87K)

I'm really not. She's more popular, from what I've seen. I never saw anyone even mention Loto until Smash shitposting (and even then, it's really only on Yea Forums) but I'd seen Alena on non-Yea Forumswebsites way before.

>Vergeben
??

They say "Its roto's sword, roto's shield, roto's armor." just like it was in the first game, and you spend the whole game searching after Roto's stuff.
The only game where those items are not called "Roto's equipment" is in Dragon Quest III, where you play as Roto.

Reminder that nobody gives a fuck about Dragon Quest
> Best Video Game Franchise Contest
Final Matchup
> The Legend of Zelda (80,825 Votes) > Final Fantasy (77,702 Votes)
Round 3
> Final Fantasy (83,997 Votes) > Super Mario Bros (73,776 Votes)
> Legend of Zelda (97,663 Votes) > Metal Gear Solid (34,777 Votes)
> Final Fantasy (103,552 Votes) > Resident Evil (32,602 Votes)
> Super Mario Bros (76,533 Votes) > Smash Bros (47,386 Votes)
> Metal Gear Solid (80,176 Votes) > Kingdom Hearts (57,336 Votes)
> Legend of Zelda (114,009 Votes) > Metroid (20,595 Votes)
Round 2
> Resident Evil (62,807 Votes) > Street Fighter (60,308 Votes)
> Final Fantasy (100,574 Votes) > Mega Man (34,988 Votes)
> Kingdom Hearts (65,851 Votes) > Castlevania (62,435 Votes)
> Metal Gear Solid (74,017 Votes) > Fire Emblem (39,457 Votes)
> Metroid (65,831 Votes) > Pokemon (59,,428 Votes)
> Smash Bros (72,755 Votes) > Sonic The Hedgehog (53,423 Votes)
> Super Mario Bros (97,775 Votes) > WarCraft (22,741 Votes)
> Legend of Zelda (104,400 Votes) > Mega Man X (25,577 Votes)
Round 1
> Smash Bros (90,789 Votes) > Dragon Quest (28,092 Votes)
> Castlevania (61,076 Votes) > Halo (49,930 Votes)
> Sonic The Hedgehog (81,627 Votes) > Devil May Cry (33,550 Votes)
> WarCraft (64,617 Votes) > Grand Theft Auto (63,501 Votes)
> Metroid (75,100 Votes) > Kirby (31,314 Votes)
> Fire Emblem (57,798 Votes) > Silent Hill (43,512 Votes)
Standings
> 1. The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo) (5 Reps)
> 2. Final Fantasy (SquareSoft) (1 Rep)
> 3. Super Mario (Nintendo) (10 Reps)
> 4. Metal Gear Solid (Konami) (1 Rep)
> 5. Kingdom Hearts (SquareSoft) (No Rep)
> 6. Resident Evil (Capcom) (No Rep)
> 7. Super Smash Bros (Nintendo) (Original 12)
> 8. Metroid (Nintendo) (4 Reps)
> 9. Street Fighter (Capcom) (2 Reps)
> 10.Mega Man (Capcom) (1 Rep)
> 11. Castlevania (Konami) (2 Reps)
> 12. Fire Emblem (Nintendo) (7 Reps)
> 13. Pokemon (Nintendo) (7 Reps)
> 14. Sonic (Sonic Team) (1 Rep)
> 15. Mega Man X (Capcom) (No Rep)

I'd sell my soul for it to happen.

Attached: latest[1].png (487x1072, 540K)

>Sonic

Shit list. Sonic is only kept afloat by the west's autism. Japan post 90s could give a fuck less about him.

Pretty sure no one gave a fuck about Ice Climbers.

Third best selling RPG franchise, outsold other third party that has already been sold as DLC

Sonic is kept alive purely because of design alone, Japan likes his design, they don't care for the games

based and bloxpilled

based and gearpilled

This lmao the west has such shit taste that they'd rather keep sonic alive then have based erdrick in smash. Keep seething westcucks.

Attached: 1432089034697.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

Based and pilledpilled

Yawn, give me /ourseekerofpower/ anyday

Well that's not nice, see if I ever do something for you again bear

Attached: Based Steve.jpg (1191x670, 38K)