So what does Yea Forums think of RemiLore that just released? Good or bad...

So what does Yea Forums think of RemiLore that just released? Good or bad? I think I wanna buy it but I wanna hear your thoughts.

Also does it have endgame stuff?

Attached: remilore---button-2018-1540591458584.jpg (1024x1024, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8E3c_Rj50
youtube.com/watch?v=OmTvrPYh_OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I unironically love it so fucking much.

How is the gameplay and such? And as I stated, is there an endgame or does it have an end?

The gameplay is fucking fun and the endgame is fucking good.

Oh wait nvm it has a NG+ mode but that makes things much better!

How's the story?

Nothing special but who in the fuck gives a shit?

How is it like some kind of diablo with anime girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=8K8E3c_Rj50

Is this yuri?

The following is hearsay:
Apparently fairly short, story mode is roughly 3 hours-ish it seems.
That unlocks NG+ at least with a hard mode, being able to play as Choux and other things. You'll be replaying the same four acts multiple times, though.
If the gameplay is fun to you you'll pobably get something out of it if you like collecting all the weapons, different outfits and going for achievements etc.
The game's probably better in relatively short bursts, i.e. not so great for playing 5 hours straight.

Then I'll buy it, the price is fair for a game like this. That's why I love games like these more than those bland-generic western games like Anthem or Fallout 76 which costs 60+ shekels.

Go for it, it's worth it. Look out for a game called "Metallic Child".

I don't binge games that much anyway as much as I did before. I also take my time exploring and picking up stuff. It'll feel long.

>Metallic Child
Well that's a new one but I'll look into it. Thanks, user!

huh is this actually good? it somewhat piqued my interest, but it just looked like another (fairly polished) phone game port

It's great.

People who care about stories? The hell kind of question is that?

Tfw it's supposed to release today on Steam but it still isn't out

Is there a physical version or is it eShop only?

youtube.com/watch?v=OmTvrPYh_OA

Looks like Nicalis isn't acknowledging a Steam release for now so it must have been postponed. Also the physical release on PS4 was cancelled since they only mention a Switch one. On the other hand I had no idea it was also coming out digitally on Xbox One before this trailer.

>nicalis
OH NO NO NO

Physical exists, but apparently only in the US (or NA?) and Switch only.