Is Red Dead Online worse than Fallout 76?

Is Red Dead Online worse than Fallout 76?

Attached: goldarmorrdr.jpg (728x409, 31K)

Red dead was sold as a single player game with shit multiplayer taped on it. Fallout 76 was just sold as a shit multiplayer

rdr online is an afterthought, the bread of the game is the single player experience, which is the best piece of gaming in the last 10 years.

You'd think after how much money they made from gta5 online that they'd atleast put a little effort into making the online not shit this time

No but does R* have a plan to save it?

>which is the best piece of gaming in the last 10 years.
Haven't played many games, have you?

As a stand alone online game, no because it was something new and it's something pretty unique where as fallout76 has been done a thousand times before and better.

But Red Dead Online is fucking shit.

There big patch is making shit less fun.
Reducing the accuracy on the vermin rifle.
People don't show up on the map unless they are close to you or badguys
You can Parley much earlier.
Pretty much no fun allowed.

To fix the online they shouldn't have changed any of that shit, just add more stuff to do and content. And add private matches.
And something from the original, Friendly mode.
Just enter a friendly free roam and you can't shoot each other problem solved.

Honestly them forcing parley won't stop me being a twat I'm just going to run them over repeatedly with my horse.

>non autoaim servers/lobbies
>remove players always being marked on map to other players
bam, instantly massively improved

Make what you just said hardcore lobbies. Like the original.

I liked hunting people down on the map, if a fucker wants to come up and shoot me I have the right to chase his ass down to the ends of the earth until he quits.

You're just ass-blasted it's harder for you to take out your angsty 13 year old rage now.

FPonlynecessaryP

Hardly. It just means that when I shoot someone they can instantly parley and get away scot free.
Kind of ruins the whole point of even having the option.

>playing a lesser GTAO

Attached: 1546046580518.png (329x374, 299K)

RDO was literally unplayable for a week on Xbox and Rockstar said nothing about it.

played more than you have, obviously.

Is he mutating into Brick Top?

New update is actually really fun and the mode you posted is fun. Just played it.

>you will never EVER be the last man standing after a team standoff in Tesoro Azul again

I just wanted it to be like RDR1 Online

>played more than you have
Not him, but clearly you haven't if you unironically think its the best game in the last 10 years. If anything it just proves you're a bandwagon shitter.

Do you know what Nemesis means?

it means youre gay, niigga haaa