How do you feel about the yeti, user?

How do you feel about the yeti, user?

Attached: 82F95EFE-8093-41C9-A885-607EF661D566.jpg (520x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/WorkPro-Quantum-Ergonomic-Mid-Back-Chair/dp/B00JRE37Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFacwD-aRjM
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Gtv33OMOU
youtu.be/sE53eSbzxoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill it

>How do you feel
I don't

google should stay the fuck away from vidya

Even the name is derived from a spooky predator who WILL rape your shit in if you aren't wary. This is going to be just as bad, if not worse, when Microsoft entered the industry.

>Google extends into another sector nobody really wants them too with a meme technology

Lol. This is gonna be Google+ all over again.

>games as a service
>always online
>mobage
>shit controller
It will be the google+ of gaming

Attached: F1509117-9F8B-448C-818E-A7C8E25374E1.jpg (1460x1466, 533K)

I hope it fails spectacularly.

Why is it a full-sized box if it's literally just a glorified chromecast?

Yetis aren't real bro

Attached: 1544788844921.gif (390x252, 1.31M)

It's going to drag video games down even further with streaming.

B-but always being online and streaming games is convenient!

Attached: 3A7D0560-CE91-4AE3-8262-6B4A76EB91E0.jpg (1239x1177, 257K)

>Another method for Google to spy on you

>Releasing a fully fledged console in an era when the most hyped games are pulling 20% of what their predecessors did
Like other user said, it will go the way of google+. Anyone meme enough to rely on streamed games has already spent their money on the latest Samsung Galaxy S985XL

Google should stay away from games. Is that an official design? That's ugly as sin.

A googlefag wojak already? You guys sure are quick huh
I like the visor, fits with the rest of the hats

With streamingboxes, corporations finally fix the twofold problem of giving access to data and processing power to the plebe, computers and media will finally be in the hands of corporate monopolies as was intended.

>McDonalds ads in loading screen

OH NONONONO

sell it really cheap in south america bundled with fifa, tibia and counter strike and solve the hue problem in online games

I don't understand any of the designs aspects they used for it. How is that controller even comfy? The console itself looks like a chinese bootleg version of an Apple speaker and that G vents is just horrendous.

I don't care about the ads and tracking if games are like 50% cheaper and there's no season pass/day 1 DLC bullshit

>South america
>good internet
Look at this dude..

Attached: 1551203517253.jpg (830x821, 76K)

how the fuck are you supposed to hold that controller

It's a shitty render by some random bugman, Yeti is nothing but rumors for now.

I don't mind the idea in theory but there has been awful input lag (and visual artifacts) every time I've tried streaming a game in the past. I don't see that changing unless they're doing a hybrid approach (like Xbox Scarlett) and that will raise the price of their console significantly.

t. yeti

>Say something about Starbucks
>Yeti serves you an ad for Starbucks an hour later
Android already does this.

I have Yeti to see anything good come from Google, that's for sure!

Attached: Mung_Daal.jpg (480x640, 23K)

It has a microphone so it can always spy on you and give you ‘relevant ads’ g

The joke is you don't. It's like a PC where they expect you to use a xbox controller instead for console type gaming.

ikr!
All games I could possibly want, readily available at my finger tips, for an incredible monthly fee.

Attached: 1551199877519.jpg (1293x1292, 532K)

kill your'reselves

>Cloudgaming
And you expect me to give a shit ?

Attached: basedgundham.png (846x1041, 864K)

Ouya is finished!

Attached: OUYA-Console-set-h.jpg (1920x1126, 179K)

>Harvests your reaction times, breathing patterns when put under varying amounts of stress, patience levels when skipping ads, susceptibility to purchasing microtransactions
I can't wait!

Are they kidding with that controller?

Even OUYA was more of a console since it didn't rely on str*aming.

>yoo men i love tacos and sheet
>2 min later a taco bell ad in the loading screen

JUST

adding google and yeti to word and filename filters

cant wait to see google fail

What's with the streaming meme lately?

Attached: 1549349512012.png (964x876, 128K)

>Google Yeti is a smash hit
>PS5, Xbox One Two, Switch 2, etc all follow Google's example and are all streaming only
>All games transition to "games as a service", and you can only buy subscriptions to your games for a set time period, never own them
>All games become shovelware with lootboxes galore
>Video game market crashes
>Yea Forums is closed a year later

>Google
>hardware
>successful
pick 2 (two)

Yes please. I'd love some time to work on my backlog and then hop back in once Nintendo comes back from the ashes to revive videogames.

I don't care about it
Hope it fucking bombs

Google and Hardware. It can't be successful because it's not out yet!

*crowd laughs*
*murmurs as it calms down*
based mungposter...

Fuck off Google plus was good

>implying google cardboard isn't the best and cheapest VR headset out there

This guy knows whats up. I go hiking in the Himalayas all the time and I just bring spices and stay lotioned up with coconut oil.

>google+ was good

Attached: 3C60230D-8594-483E-82D3-3035D9FAADB9.jpg (1474x1471, 361K)

Name one thing Google plus did well compared to literally any other social media site

it's not. it will be steam link/psp tv sized.

powerfull android device with full power to emulate anything from atari to playstation 3

It closed down

It's a dog bone controller and Google has enough spyware
I would not be buying it since I don't fuck over my privacy that much I mean this is ridiculous

My local cable service did something like this once.

They're now out of buisness forever

>emulate

hahha, i can't believe you kids are thinking this way. It's almost 2020.

This is for streaming only. The end.

Based

Attached: 1549408519946.jpg (720x960, 64K)

On the bright side, at least it'll be better than mobile games.

circles, tagging posts to whom you want to share information with.

>yfw they paid big jewtubers and twitch streams to shill the console
>somehow becomes successful
>Pony and shitsoft take the bait
>they crash
>nintendo once again saves vidya

im seeing the future lads

Attached: 1527252742127.webm (640x640, 359K)

>try to gather some info about this
>the first link is a guy praising it for it's streaming abilities and says that it is already much better than PS4 and X1.
Ah, yes. I hate having physical collection.

At least in mobile you are playing the game locally, this streaming shit is the worst or more like a pile of shit for the consumer

when in reality it's just a cut-down chromebook running some condensed ChromeOS and the games being progressive web apps

I am a poor fag and even I would avoid this shit.
The controller looks worse than those cheap knockoff mad catz controllers.

Attached: poor college student 12jpg.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

>What is Chromecast or Google Home
Google does best when they're not trying to muscle in on a niche that's already filled.
That said, the yeti's gonna go exactly like the Chromebook went, but this time they can't retreat into education or business to try and salvage it.

thank god i am not the only one who experiences this

Why do you keep posting the same shit in every thread? Are you this starved for attention?

>Google search for Google product
>Great reviews
No shit

We aren't that bad.

>The controller looks worse than those cheap knockoff mad catz controllers.

do you think that's a real controller, you awful retard?

what happened to peoples' ability to think? people who come to this board in general.

I have never seen so much confirmation bias in my life as on this board and it ends up with you acting and speaking out in absurd ways that don't even interface with reality. What the fuck has happened to people?

Whatever combination of things they did, they made it so we'll never be able to work successfully enough together to fight them, because of people like you who see something that confirms to their stupid, ignorant preconceived notion and don't even bother to ask a fucking question.

Why does nobody talk about the compression and infinitely shitter quality streaming a game has compared to rendering locally? Streaming 24-30fps movies and other content is already shitty, imagine how much worse a game running at 60 would at the same bitrates.

Don't worry user, he wasn't being serious. He just wanted an excuse to post his bait image.

what desk chair is that, user?

>he has ads on android
Root that shit

it's not 2009 anymore gramps

Nothing special.
But it is comfortable IMO.
amazon.com/WorkPro-Quantum-Ergonomic-Mid-Back-Chair/dp/B00JRE37Z0

>all these short-sighted neanderthals whining about streaming

When 5G becomes the norm, streaming will be faster than installed games.

Attached: 1534987253065.jpg (800x450, 41K)

By the time game streaming is a thing, wifi 6 routers will be cheap. That's 4-10 gigabit over WiFi with 1ms latency and most streaming services should already be on similar infrastructure. At&t is already confident they'll be able to stream VR content (90hz) directly into a headset, and are doing a demonstration of it soon.

If you think streaming quality and bitrate today is acceptable on services like netflix and YouTube you're lucky. I can't fucking stand it. Games will be even worse.

cheers dude

>5G
The end of humanity

google plus 2.0

I don’t like it

is this really the revealed design?

it looks like one of those fake renders.

That's the ugliest controller this side of Madcatz

Everyone keeps bitching about games as a service but it's been like that ever since purchases have gone digital

What would the Google Yeti provide that you can't already get on Steam, the PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch?

Attached: 1527199716529.jpg (337x290, 56K)

HTC already showed a 5G VR headset at MWC19, the server and hotspot were right next to the thing though so who knows how it would work on a remote server.

cheers

Attached: Mother.jpg (1156x800, 272K)

Ouya 2

You'd think with all their money and R&D, they'd have figured out what an ergonomic controlled would look and feel like. There's no way that's comfortable to hold it.

>Google Yeti
Even Google Yeet would’ve been a better name and Yeet is nigger speak

Attached: B9885E34-4FA1-4076-8637-049C05729B04.jpg (625x671, 85K)

oops wrong photo

Attached: bored.jpg (1457x1080, 263K)

Critics praised the Chromecast's simplicity and potential for future app support. The Google Cast SDK was released on February 3, 2014, allowing third parties to modify their software to work with Chromecast and other Cast receivers. According to Google, over 20,000 Google Cast–ready apps are available, as of May 2015. Over 30 million units have sold globally since launch, making the Chromecast the best-selling streaming device in the United States in 2014, according to NPD Group. From Chromecast's launch to May 2015, it handled more than 1.5 billion stream requests.

next time just paste the wiki-URL

Same way I feel about all consoles.

THE YETAY

I genuinely first thought of the Yeti brand of styrofoam coolers before the monster. What a boring looking box. I hope the real one will at least looks neat.

Ur mom is a qt

That looks like a cheap DIY kit bought from aliexpress.

Maybe she was decades ago.

Attached: Parents.jpg (1312x968, 224K)

you realize pixel is tremendously successful and better than iphone in every way right

A company that can operate this at a loss even more so than Microsoft and force itself into the market.

Next time just stfu and get btfo

Attached: 1551204032528m.jpg (1024x1023, 76K)

They look rich

Even Mad catz looks nice compared to that piece of shit

>Xbox One Two
I chuckled

>1551204032528m.jpg

>pixel
>successful
oh honey

Attached: 1551204032528.jpg (1293x1292, 140K)

It's the future of consoles.

this isnt the original image

Then why isn't is still around?

I want to rape your mom

Attached: 3391E7B8-7CDF-4301-A9D8-3C1C1DFF7626.gif (512x288, 2.14M)

Looks can be deceiving.
I make more than my parents every did and I am still a poor fag.
My grandparents were the ones well off.
They lived in Seattle and could afford family trips to Disneyland in the late 50s and early 60s.
Hell they had a color video camera to record family videos at the time.
They were partially well off because my grandfather worked on some of the first jet engines.

Attached: dad at disneyland.jpg (457x343, 46K)

NOOOOOOOOO STOP POINTING THAT CAMERA TO ME STOOP

Not in the present.
She is probably old enough to be your grandmother judging by the common age on this website.

Attached: Mom.jpg (1019x1594, 338K)

nice

>They lived in Seattle and could afford family trips to Disneyland in the late 50s and early 60s.
So could most normal Americans on the west coast with a lot of free time and low gas prices

>5G
enjoy your brain cancer

Even your PC does it if you're dumb enough to not use an adblocker.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFacwD-aRjM

Why don't you give a name to yourself so I can filter you?

What games is this even going to play?

NOOOOOOOO DON'T FILM ME

Attached: 1551203393337m.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

Maybe but not many at the time had color video recording camera for family videos.
Glad my dad put them on dvd for me.
I don't even know most of the people I see in my family videos because they a long dead.

Attached: disneyland shoe shiner.jpg (475x353, 49K)

>m.jpg

In glorious 1080p 60 fps

Attached: BC76BEAC-5AD5-4E7D-A6FA-0C63CFE33789.jpg (940x540, 36K)

Give me a name then...

Attached: I suck at drawing.jpg (927x756, 74K)

Based unironically more fun than most AAA games nowadays

spbp

>turning off data to play this without interruptions
yasss

Attached: 1.png (848x581, 29K)

>Implying third worlders don't make up 80% of the marketshare
>Implying third worlders have internet

Attached: 1550838624723.png (738x669, 186K)

Games as a service!

Attached: 4A15860A-41E7-4944-9597-660DD5F6CB29.jpg (1238x1145, 152K)

>hating on based mobile optimizations
you don't need quality bro, who cares about keeping images at a consistent level of quality that won't look horrible in every single device in a few years? what matters is that it's 75 KB instead of 150!

This is truly the end of times.

Attached: 馬鹿みたい.jpg (720x720, 56K)

are you limited to EDGE or what?

I'm ready.....for Yeti!!!!

>I don't care about the ads and tracking if games are like 50% cheaper and there's no season pass/day 1 DLC bullshit
user, I'm an old enough fag to remember a time when cable TV didn't have ads. It's an insidious creep, and once that ball gets rolling, there's no stopping it. All it takes is some MBA to need to reach a quarterly target and "oh don't worry, this is the exception!" which quickly becomes the rule. Don't give them your time or your money user, life is too short and there's already plenty of good options out there.

i want kiryu to fuck me in the ass so bad bros

the human eye can't see past 1024px

Attached: rBq7WUHcovk.jpg (198x254, 16K)

so this would mean no more modding, community patches, etc.? no thanks.

Streaming aside that controller looks uncomfortable as fuck

>We aren't that bad.

Attached: 144747082593.gif (242x227, 1024K)

It's just going to run gacha shit and mom phone games. It'll just be a long running and relevant Ouya

Torrent a 50gb 4k movie and compare that with netflix.
A streamed 4k source is closer to a 1080p bluray then 4k.

>streaming

Attached: 1550725396188.png (475x428, 218K)

>buying an ouya 2.0

Attached: 1548624834043.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

The constant push to lower initial barriers to entry for consumers. There's a certain amount of people who want to play video games, but can't/won't pay for a console. But they will pay a certain amount for a monthly service as well as can be nickled and dimed. The penny counters know that they can make more consistent revenue with this model, and so they keep trying to push for it. Thankfully it's a bit of a pipe dream since latency kills it, even with a fat pipe. Who wants to play a shooter where even turning around 180 has a 40-50ms lag between the time you press the input and for it to happen.

Did he die

I don't watch TV much anymore but it's gotten really bad. A two hour movie from the '90s was on TV and it had 45 minutes of commercials, and I've noticed a lot of TV shows have scenes being cut so they can show more commercials too. Seems shitty to do this while people are paying to watch it, it's not like it's free and the commercials are all that's making their revenue. Wouldn't surprise me if they started making you watch ads before loading a game with these streaming services.

I don't care about game streaming meme. But I am excited about the new big player entering the industry, because that means the new first-party gamepad.

please stop posting forever.

Yes

Attached: 1533737100218.jpg (1278x709, 259K)

Attached: 1500664279028.jpg (480x490, 26K)

average people don't care, and don't notice it anyway.

The streaming barrier of entry is higher than just selling a cheapo device that runs games by itself, the true reason why companies are pushing for the streaming meme is because it gives them full control of content.

what about Dave?

no, unfortunately.

the Yeti doesn't exist bro
they were drunk sherpas laughing at dumb westerners

How can they control it.

Meme magic is fucking real.

ouya

or kinect

for amerifats

>won't be able to go through installation folders to get soundtrack files anymore
i guess it was inevitable since people were already okay with digital games selling the soundtrack separately for some reason

It's not something I'm going to be spending money on. Actually I'm not going to be spending money on streaming games at all even though I think it can be viable in some circumstances. I stream games on my local network sometimes and can even do 4K 60FPS, but that sort of performance isn't plausible over the internet, nor is it plausible to expect their service to even run games at 4K 60FPS for everyone. It's going to be shit quality due to compression and limited bitrate with some delay making it entirely nonviable for very fast or competitive games.

By never letting the user have the content in their devices to begin with aka streaming.
It's easy enough to record netflix streams for example but it will be impossible to rip a streaming game, you will always be forced to play a monthly fee and lose access to "your" games once the servers inevitably shut down.

Is it being called Yeti because it will never be found anywhere??

Attached: 1512052955477.jpg (250x240, 10K)

>asymmetrical sticks
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK THIS!

No, it's being called the yeti because it will rape you without remorse.

Found the Playstation guy

Oh shit your right. I love Spotify but never thought of it like that for videogames.

>We

Attached: 1547512094305.png (683x686, 425K)

Based new hat wojak
He’ll fit right in with the others

Attached: 213341321412.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

hope it fail
we need as less google as possible

It actually kind of makes sense. Engineering and online services are the only thing Google can do properly, why not give it a shot.

I see them all the time

Attached: 1310227_101_main.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

Literally just heard about it because of this thread.

I fucking love adnauseam.

Attached: (╹ᴗ╹ ).jpg (405x358, 30K)

That's one of the worst controllers I've ever seen.

Does it run on Android?

no, no phone support because nobody has them.

It's fucking over

Attached: 1519059225762.jpg (550x336, 29K)

I can't wait! The day is rapidly approaching when none of us will actually OWN any of the games we play! They can be taken away from us for literally any reason, any opinion you hold, something you say that doesn't line up with the group think, and BYE BYE! Your account is gone! Gosh you guys, isn't gaming in the internet age GREAT?!?

Attached: 3dr4fggfhf56664534.gif (360x203, 801K)

>netflix puts out pure garbage shows you would never watch and will never watch but maybe theres 3-4 hours of actually watchable shows monthly
>like this will be any different video game wise on the yeti

t.

Attached: 7ECE6274-DCDC-479D-AE7C-97C943E39419.jpg (1464x1470, 190K)

Why won't capitalism just let Google be a web browsing experience?

Why the "GROW OR GO BANKRUPT" gun-to-the-head economic strategy? Why is every business forced into this?

is that... is that TOXICITY I smell? don't you know that's crimethink?

public company with greedy shareholders

Even Nintendo had symmetrical sticks. Then they fucked it up.

Attached: Nintendo-Wii-U-Pro-Controller-Black.jpg (3800x2700, 2.68M)

What is this?

Because of shareholders or as I like to call them, parasites.

Explain to me how you think you own any video games when they're tied in to a streaming service? Go ahead. I'll wait.

The Wii U pro controller was fucking dogshit, thank god they fixed it when making the Switch pro controller.

stream? that expensive as fuck and difficult to maintain even for Google, this is just another quick buck device taking advantage of all preexisting android games and apps.

What was bad about it

>yeti
Just hold shift to get away from it

Asymmetrical sticks are shit! Awful!

>Terrible button layout
>Terrible control sticks
>Terrible glossy finish
>Feels like you could snap it in half without even trying.

Does that actually work? No way.

Attached: disturbed laugh.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Its not even that, I like the playstation layout

Ok. I never owned one, but I did like holding the gamepad. I thought for a giant rectangle with a screen in the middle, that it was unbelievably comfortable to hold. Extended gaming sessions are a no, though.

>streaming

That's not a game console. That's China tier copied $50 supermarket knockoff.

/thread

snoys btfo as always

A shareholder don't care about the safety of a business, but it's growth. Why? Because that's their job:

>shove X money on business
>business grow to double the size, your money goes to 2(X)

They do this with dozens of places at the same time, and whenever their money is, they will ALWAYS push for the thing that means the business will increase more and more. They don't care if the product is good or if it will kill the place in the long run, if the business die they just take the money before it crashes and invest somewhere else, pushing the same tactics.

Giving active voice to shareholdders is a fucking mistake. They are worse than leeches.

Attached: 1540847306933.jpg (663x719, 62K)

A-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAaa!

Why is it every time some shitty company comes out with a "new console" they make an awful bottom-of-the-barrel uncomfortable controller to go along with it? Do they really think "Oh yeah, those Xbone/PS/Switch controllers look ok I guess, but we'll really make waves if we make ours super stylish ;)))))))"? It's literally the smoking gun of their failed project; they clearly put virtually 0 thought into their epic new gamez console if they're going to skimp out that much on the FUCKING CONTROLLER! THE MAIN INTERFACE BETWEEN THE USER AND THEIR ENTIRE SYSTEM! FUCKING HELL WHAT KIND OF RETARDS WORK AT GOOGLE THESE DAYS

>using social media
>shilling it

Attached: 1551135071831.jpg (599x600, 80K)

>lately
This has been a thing since at least the early 2000s, dumb zoomer. OnLive started in 2003 and it wasn't even that bad for single player games.

>streaming
Underwhelmed.

IT'S THE YE-TAY

Attached: yetay.jpg (268x283, 28K)

These stupid fucking images make me laugh so hard

>Google+ was good
Nigger, your bait would better if there was at least person who unironically liked it.

Attached: 1549987671991.jpg (1703x1503, 269K)

>uninformed sheep

>That controller

Attached: 1550996698102.png (270x201, 60K)

*is good
Not yet, faggot. We've still got another two months

Good Eurodance song.
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Gtv33OMOU

Forgot the image,

Attached: IMG_8481.jpg (192x153, 8K)

How bad is the lag?

fuck off /woo/

> Google Ads has removed the ad...and you're game.

The console was designed by a group of diversity hires.

no one knows anything yet idiots, it's just rumors so far, it hasn't been announced, OP image is just a fanmade concept. OP is too much of a faggot to clarify any of this shit.

another hardware

somehow even less games

lol it's gonna be another pos android box, google has no clue what they're doing

>Hey you know all that progress that's been made in the past 20 years in regards to controller ergonomics?
>Yeah, fuck that mate! We want the something flat as a board that'll hurt your hands after half an hour!

WHAT were they THINKING!?

Attached: 1529444321669.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

Google tested their game streaming service with Assassin's Creed. How was the lag in that?

>need yet another piece of expensive hardware to stream your game
This one going to join Google+ right in the garbage bin.

youtu.be/sE53eSbzxoU

Of course this is official so it will look flawless, but it will vary on your connection, no one knows until then. More info March 19th.

Attached: 1446841367610s.jpg (250x225, 7K)

theyre funny until you realize its social criticism and, therefore, an idiot trying to imply whats right and whats wrong in society

Get back to your cubicle, moot.

>implying they won't raise the price of games while they are at it
The savings are never, NEVER, passed on to the customer.

I wish I was this poor.

Is this real? The controller looks like a joke
The console too but wtf is that controller

what the fuck is it? first i've seen of it, good job google shills

>Xbox One Two

Attached: 1550257356185.jpg (250x323, 63K)

>On Tuesday, Google announced a mysterious keynote at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco on March 19th. The event comes as the Project Stream beta of a AAA console title ended in January, and amid the year-long rumors of Project Yeti. We can now confirm that Google plans to announce gaming hardware next month.

>According to a source familiar with the matter, next month’s event — which Google calls a “keynote” — will feature both the game streaming service powered by the Project Stream technology, and hardware to go along with it.

>The three-month demo of Stream allowed users to play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey in Chrome for Mac, Windows, and Linux, as well as Chrome OS. Besides the web browser and optional wired PlayStation or Xbox controllers, the only other requirement was a 25 megabit per second internet connection.

>Stream demonstrated that the underlying technology behind streaming games from Google’s servers directly to users works. It also showed that dedicated hardware beyond a PC is not needed.

Attached: 1412045925021.jpg (480x351, 14K)

WE WILL ALL BE CURSED!

I can 100% garauntee you all the actual product will look nothing like that picture and it pains me that people are sharing it around. The visible bolts and giant branded G air grill go WAAAY against Google's style bible and it being a streaming box I'd be surprised if it was much bigger than a Chromecast or a Roku.

>let's show of the potential of our streaming project
>by uploading a completely lossless video that is literally just a file
diversity hires were a mistake

>Sega becomes a console manufacturer again
>the cycle goes full circle

ahahahaha fucking pajeets

>be indian need the perfect selfie to attempt to attract "white" women
>Gym trainer T Siva ignored warnings from a person nearby and the train driver while filming near Borabanda railway station on 21 January.

>Mr Siva survived but has suffered head injuries, according to South Central Railways Police.

>He has appeared in court and been fined 500 rupees ($7.87, £5.50).

>The 21-second-long video was shared thousands of times on Facebook on Wednesday. In it, Mr Siva is seen standing in the foreground as an MMTS train approaches.

>There is an audible warning from a person nearby and a repeated horn blaring from the train. Mr Siva does not move and continues filming, saying "one minute".

>The train strikes him on the right side of his head and body and the phone falls to the ground.

>Taking a video while standing in front of a fast-approaching train is a deadly trend in India.

Why would a American company want to release a streaming box? America has terrible internet coverage.

>another brand name emubox with custom frontend, but this one eavesdrops on your conversations!

Pass.

Attached: 1550882409659.png (538x569, 204K)

to sell 5G

Attached: 5G dead birds.jpg (1025x873, 118K)

and pc. don't think microsoft won't force everyone to "upgrade" to a new version of windows that only supports streaming games.

>implying they won't just compress the stream and market it with bullshots

oooh so that's what all those roads filled with dead birds were. 5G. Cool.

>200+ replies
>Only one person mentions OnLive

Are you people fucking serious? does Yea Forums consist entirely out of braindead zoomers now who don't remember what happened in the last couple of years? These "Streaming services" are nothing new

Attached: yc8uee5xpofhddbrn7qp.jpg (1600x900, 62K)

Does 5G have the same kinds of latency as 4g? Speed means nothing for streaming if the input lag is still shit.

Yes and?

1 millisecond latency, supposedly. Verizon's brand anyway.

Attached: 5g Ghz.jpg (751x735, 273K)

Serious question: Why do internet speeds in USA suck so bad?

Meanwhile countries like Romania and Latvia completely demolish this "1st world superpower" when it comes to this

Attached: A_master_is_out.jpg (800x624, 57K)

>Ouya level controller

Why do these fucking companies trying to crack the console market always skimp on the fucking controller?

B A S A D O

Sounds like it's time to update old onlive memes.

Attached: tachyons.jpg (1300x666, 79K)

its based and redpilled and will destroy all its competition on day 1

cant fucking wait Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1551212539978.jpg (654x1096, 362K)

Is this a joke

>and you're game.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (356x200, 2.68M)

not gonna happend with your 3rd world shit internet pablo

Monopolies and regional trusts. Think of how you pay for your power bill or water. The government has appointed them as the sole providers of the service in your area.
This is the reason I'm so confused about 5G being pushed. Why are the home ISPs not trying to stop it when the speeds and latency will be superior to their offerings?

Souljagame tier.

Attached: Souljagame-Console-And-Handheld.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>Why do internet speeds in USA suck so bad?
Large population spread out over a large area with lots of nothing int he middle of the country. Coasts have fine connections its everyone between that gets fucked because there's like 500k people living in Wyoming and its half the size of fucking France.

this right here, I don't care if the name is a yoke. the concept of yeti is ridiculous, just imagine a huge ape like creature that lives in a fucking snowed wasteland. we could starve to dead. stupid really.

t. yeti

why not just do a console that lets you download games for a monthly fee, and cycle what games are available every month?
let people focus on genre packages too, with different cycling pools.

like an all digital game fly.

>say something about niggers
>get arrested for hate speech, all your games are forfeited and your console is donated to an underpriviliged POC.

Truly the right side of history

That's essentially what PS+ already is if you don't buy any other games for your PS4 that is

>another mobile games console
yeah like that worked before... oh wait

They literally just want you to own less.
The future is games that simply don't exist in the retail or even digital download space, you can only rent them.
If in the future your vidya collection disappears because you didn't re-sub that will basically be the end of paying for games for me

I call it the CIA nigger box

Don't those games stay indefinitely? At its a pretty shallow pool of games.

It's like the OUYA that won't die.

The google play store has fucking gacha deeply infected.
This will let people play their gacha on their TV's

So it's going to be the Chromebook of gaming?

its the next big flop.
ouya and shield two point oh

Oh they'll stay installed on your HDD but if you stop paying for PS+ you can't play them anymore

Never even heard of it until now, also fuck consoles

>trusting google with my vidya collection
also
>its streaming only
Fuck that noise, if I wanted a games streaming service I'd just get PSnow on my PC, then I get exclusives like Bloodborne on top of it.

Investors make niggers seem like nice people

Attached: 34D94C83-8EB5-4A26-9785-3C201A669ED6.png (566x250, 15K)

I'm 100% indifferent towards it, no MH no buy.

Probably because net neutrality is dead and now they can butt fuck you with speeds slower than dial up

Jokes on them, I already have DSL!

Based google

THIS

Attached: 1550131363894.jpg (621x502, 47K)

>Google TV for vidya
dead within 12 months

Less.

Attached: 36B10B25-0CFE-4FA4-BB2F-758787B7F881.gif (250x313, 1021K)

looks like a soulja console to me

Attached: my_my.png (257x256, 100K)

>games as a service meme
No thanks

Had me going there for a second, but alas, it's fake.

Attached: 575634567679.png (900x1200, 1.22M)