my.mixtape.moe/packet.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ljqbsi.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo
youtu.be/YF5PDi40NSk
youtu.be/sS-FT-0Byuk
youtube.com/watch?v=I4A85XkHvSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE TOWN MADE HIM STOOPID

Hey Joe, how did your trip to google go?

Attached: 1551187550067.png (900x1200, 1.22M)

youtube.com/watch?v=0lhy9QnBHmo

What is this image supposed to be? I see it posted randomly but never click on the thread. Dragons Dogma?

Attached: 1536967117573.jpg (604x416, 99K)

>people turned on him after his Breath of the Wild and Mario reviews

Goes to show how fragile these people are once they hear that their video games made for little babies might be flawed.

His persona 5 playthrough was pretty funny

>tfw only watched 10 minutes of his Bloodborne video before making this post and didn't realize he was actually an idiot

Don't forget Hideki Kamiya knows who Matthew is too.

he made a huge mistake when he started streaming, totally exposed himself as a brainlet

>*says things that actually make sense*

Attached: joe dra- oh wait.jpg (440x675, 113K)

You can actually tell Matt loves video games. I hope he gets a chance to try his and making one some day.

I turned of him when I watched him stream nier automata. Not sure if that was before or after Zelda and Mario.

Wrong tag? I was just saying i don't know who this is

>Hideki Kamiya
Literally who? That insecure midget with god complex on twitter?

SPAM MITOSIS
my.mixtape.moe/hbxlwb.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hbxlwb.webm
my.mixtape.moe/fmirst.webm
my.mixtape.moe/mskgzx.webm
my.mixtape.moe/fkawtc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/iscogi.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pacqxc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/packet.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ljqbsi.webm
SPAM MITOSIS

Attached: 1486547165658.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Next time just put *exists* because it's about as specific for that faggot.

So who is she? Matthew's girlfriend? Sister?

His girlfriend.

both

How much of a Chad is Matt IRL?

>people turn on him once he reviews something they know and realise he's a complete retard
Literally the John Oliver of gaming.

>says a shit game makes no sense
>reeeee its a literal masterpiece because muh symbolism
never change Yea Forums

It's more like Egoraptor. People were sucking his dick after Sequelitis, but then they actually saw him play Zelda games on Game Grumps, and he was exposed as an absolute idiot.

Why is that dragon everywhere

it's almost as if sitting down and analyzing something isn't the same as giving your opinion while in the middle of playing it. really makes you think

The Zelda sequelitis should have been enough for most to realize that he is retarded.

how the FUCK do you find a girl like this?

Will Joe ever recover?

Attached: Matt destroys a priceless almost masterpiece.jpg (588x416, 27K)

Someone post pages from his book

You watched the whole vid then, all he does is describe every single combat encounter and barely anything else.

Holy fuck, who actually gives a shit about e-celebs?
If you do, you're a basedboy fag t b h.

Attached: 1541165218718.png (732x772, 34K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzxKLZJtUo

Wear Hawaiian shirts.
And have a sister.
And fuck her.

Didn't work out great for Anthony Burch. Loving movies doesn't mean RedLetterMedia can make a good film to save their lives.

When most of the cricism can be answered with "don't actually be an idiot" and person criticizing something is exposed as an idiot, their shit falls apart. Sometimes "git gud" is the valid answer.
Ocarina of Time is not perfect, but it Egoraptor totally missed the mark.

Attached: 1546969067688.png (1920x800, 751K)

Generally I agree with him but his Silent Hill/SOMA opinions are downright embarrassing. Maybe he just shouldn't play horror games.

the chicken biscuit story is his best moment

>have no idea who this is
>browse Yea Forums
>get linked to his hot takes on Sh2
>furious

thanks Yea Forums

user, never fucking change, I love you so much, you have no idea.

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK QRE THEY YOU MASSIVE FAGS GOD FUCKING DAMM WHY ARE THERE E CELEBS QLL THE TIMEEE.
but that's a cool dragon.

Attached: Argonian.jpg (960x1280, 70K)

>Yea Forums is still SEETHING about his perfectly valid opinions on Silent Hill 2

Attached: 128481872121.jpg (2000x1917, 967K)

>you are more than capable of defeating and killing any enemy that crosses your path

It's almost as if the enemies in SH2 are supposed to feel weak and pathetic. As if they represent someone who was very close to James and was in a very similar physical state.

Why are you trying to raise my blood pressure? I'm already on 0.25mg of digoxin.

Silent Hill 2 also has enemies that use guns and machete blades that are bigger than James himself.

Attached: 1549216076277.png (454x453, 332K)

>Silent Hill 2 also has enemies that use guns
not sh2 no

Nurses carry revolvers.

oh right nvm

Is that seriously what he looks like?

Embarassing.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

his silent hill takes are dogshit

he thinks way too literally, dude went full cinema sins

UHH WHY IS JAMES IN SILENT HILL? THIS MAKES NO SENSE

Idk dude, its a fucking video game that came out in 2001, maybe tone it down a little

nice forum avatar my man

Pyramid Head is a genuine threat in the game and he isn't easy to kill. You basically unload on him using all your guns which doesn't really require much skill. I certainly believe an ordinary person could do that.

you also never kill PH ever, he just fucks off or kills himself

I realised he was a retard after his xenoblade 2 play through. Criticism is fine but he kept missing important plot details and then blaming the game for it.

Attached: 1549825912865.jpg (600x600, 64K)

How convenient that you gloss over the main point of that image. It's not (just) about James fighting skills. "You fight creepy monsters" as a way to represent your inner demons is both unimaginative and also ludonarratively dissonant, since fighting monsters has nothing to do with dealing with guilt and personal responsibility, not even on an abstract level. You fight monsters in EVERY video game.

Games are an interactive medium. If a game opts to tell a story, it needs to be reinforced through gameplay mechanics on some level. Without that, all you're left with is a potentially good movie story, not a good video game story. Though SH2 certainly doesn't qualify as either, with how atrocious the plotting, dialogue and voice acting are.

Attached: 1544127765560.gif (320x287, 982K)

>sh2
>shit

unironically kill yourself, faggot.

>How convenient that you gloss over the main point of that image. It's not (just) about James fighting skills. "You fight creepy monsters" as a way to represent your inner demons is both unimaginative and also ludonarratively dissonant, since fighting monsters has nothing to do with dealing with guilt and personal responsibility, not even on an abstract level. You fight monsters in EVERY video game.

>Games are an interactive medium. If a game opts to tell a story, it needs to be reinforced through gameplay mechanics on some level. Without that, all you're left with is a potentially good movie story, not a good video game story. Though SH2 certainly doesn't qualify as either, with how atrocious the plotting, dialogue and voice acting are.

Attached: 1533728075387.jpg (960x640, 55K)

>what you just said but with a picture of le funny hat man next to it
not an argument

Attached: dude.png (529x761, 942K)

post good lesser known vidya reviewers
youtu.be/YF5PDi40NSk
youtu.be/sS-FT-0Byuk

He is based

Why do all these critics and skeptic people end up being fucking idiots? Even Egoraptor ended up being a retard that can't play or understand games.

>>what you just said but with a picture of le funny hat man next to it
>not an argument

Attached: 1522307775235.png (400x400, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=I4A85XkHvSU

no

Source?

The stream is making him stupid

He's the sort of person who'd watch Twin Peaks and would question it using real world logic

Remember to report all e-celeb threads.

I like Mitosis, even his podcasts/streams are comfy as fuck.
>I don't know that much, I don't post things as objectives, it's just what I think and even that may change
>I wish developers the best, maybe if they'll watch this, they will improve their games for the better
>I don't buy something that I'm not interested in/does not seems like a good fit for a franchise
I hope he'll have a great productive year.

Attached: 9bcj3jy.jpg (640x627, 121K)

>*spends 5 hours calling you a retard*

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 64K)

It's not about dealing with his guilt. It's about punishing him for his sins. He killed Mary and feels bad about it. Now the town is forcing him to kill manifestations of his wife (sick/hurt/pathetic monsters) repeatedly as a reminder of what he did. Why do you think Maria is also killed repeatedly throughout the story?

That's fine if you don't think it's original but it 100% fits the story and themes of the game.

Hes a cunt on his social media though

sorry sweetie but the town made him stupid. any other explanation doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1550985526884.jpg (443x248, 47K)

I wish Mauler would focus his autism on doing something other than calling other people dumb and doing videos on the latest big mainstream movie

why does he associate with furries?

he's the Cinema Sins of video game youtubers basically

uhhh why do dante's guns have infinite ammo??? why doesnt he reload them?? hello??

BotW had mostly valid criticism, SOMA was the most grating for me.
It's got the highest concentration of instances of his "stating my opinion as fact" bad habit.

I was okay with him until he made a video about said bad habit and how people had an issue with it, what a fucking embarrassment that one was.

Attached: 71425769_p1.jpg (1125x1500, 1.22M)